Marcia, Greg, and a Weekend Alone

Story Info
Greg and Marcia have kinky sex and love it!
5.7k words
4.54
22.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers

This is a purely fictional story which occurs between people who are all at least 18 years old. It includes anal sex and if that repulses you, just don't read the story. Please don't comment to tell me that sex between stepsiblings isn't incest. This category is incest AND TABOO. I can guarantee you that having sex with your stepbrother or stepsister when you both live in your parents' home is quite taboo!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name's Greg and I'm 18. My dad is Mike and my younger brothers are Peter and Bobby. My dad divorced my mom when I was about 6 years old and she disappeared right after the divorce. We haven't heard from her since then but we did okay on our own.

A few years ago, my dad started dating Carol. She's a nice lady, a little bit prim and proper but she seems to relax whenever she drinks a glass of wine; that's how it looks to me. About six months after they started dating, we finally met Carol and her family.

She had been married and she also had three kids, but they were all girls. And then her husband died. Carol hadn't dated for years but she met dad and it seems like they really clicked.

Carol's daughters were Marcia, Jan, and Cindy. Marcia was the oldest and she was the same age as me. Jan and Cindy were younger. Marcia was a really hot looking girl and it was hard to avoid feeling goofy when she was around.

Everybody thinks that all of us kids are the most innocent kids on the planet but it's not true. I knew about sex because I did it with one girl, and I had also received a few hand jobs and oral sex from one girl, but there was something about Marcia that definitely made me want to see her body. Peter is eager to experience it but he hasn't had sex yet. Bobby is actually still innocent and ignorant about sex.

Anyway, after the parents met, our two families started spending some time together and we did things like going to the zoo, going out to eat, and sometimes having cookouts and pool parties. Those were my favorites because Marcia wore some really hot bikinis and it really fueled my fantasies about her. Jan was a couple of years younger and it may sound a bit pervy but I thought she looked hot, too. After our parents got married, I learned that Jan was not really all that innocent, either!

Of course, I never said anything about having the hots for Marcia because everybody would call me a perv or a creep, so I tried to act like I wasn't interested in her at all. I kept dating other girls because I knew that Marcia was just a fantasy for me and we'd never actually date or kiss or do any sex stuff.

And Marcia didn't act interested in me either. I guess I realized that if we dated and then broke up, it would be super-weird to the max, still living together. And, eventually, Dad and Carol told us that they were thinking about getting married and combining the two families under one roof.

And that's exactly what happened. They got married and Dad had a new house built for us. I really wanted my own bedroom but Dad just had a master suite and two other bedrooms built that were large enough that each could accommodate three beds.

In between the two bedrooms was a bathroom with a door that opened into each bedroom. It think it's what you call a Jack-and-Jill floor plan. If both of the doors were open, you could look from the boys' bedroom into the girls' bedroom, but at least one of those doors was almost always closed.

When we were using the bathroom, we were supposed to lock both doors but we all forgot on occasion. It wasn't a big deal to walk in on Cindy because she was only 8 years old but Marcia and Jan were both older and past puberty. I never walked in and saw either of them naked but I did see Marcia in just her underwear once. It gave me an instant boner!

Marcia was hot, for sure! She was about 5' 3" and probably weighed around 115 pounds. She had boobs that were decent for a girl her age, a cute little behind, and a very pretty face. She was the girl at school that every guy wanted to date, including me, except that she is my stepsister and - like I said - that would be weird for the family.

Marcia and I were both starting 12th grade and we both turned 18 soon after that. My birthday was in October and hers was at the beginning of November. Marcia was a cheerleader and everybody at school loved her. I guess I was kind of popular, too, but not as much as her.

Marcia and I had become close and we both talked about people at school. I told Marcia about the guys who had huge crushes on her and Marcia told me which of her friends would probably say 'yes' if I asked for a date. We even double dated a few times.

When she came home from her dates, Marcia told me about the guys and how far all the boys wanted to go with her, but - if she was telling me the truth - most of the time she never allowed a guy to do anything more than cop a feel. She said she never touched a guy below the waist. Except one guy. She never outright said it but I had the idea she had sex with a guy named Henry who was kind of a braniac nerd.

I told Marcia about my dates, too. I had gone a little further that Marcia. On our last date, she finally let me pull down her panties and stick it in her, but before I could actually start fucking her good, she got scared and called me a creep and broke up with me. Marcia teased me and asked me if guys really got blue balls and what we could do about it. It was kind of weird because I told Marcia that a guy jerking off usually made them feel better and she said something about it sounded interesting.

Anyway, Marcia had a huge pool party for her 18th birthday and it was great seeing all the girls walking around in their bikinis and acting kinda flirty with me. Afterwards, Marcia asked me if I was having blue balls from seeing all the girls in their tiny bikinis but I told her that wasn't enough to cause blue balls.

The day after her birthday, Carol started talking about the family going to Carol's mom's house in Indiana for Thanksgiving, and that was about a ten hour drive from where we live. Marcia immediately threw a fit like I've never seen from her before. She reminded Carol that she is a cheerleader, the high school had a football game the Friday after Thanksgiving, and Marcia was expected to be there.

"But, honey, it wouldn't feel right leaving you in this big house all alone. I'd be so worried about you!" Carol explained.

"Well... what if Greg stayed here with me... you'd do that for me, Greg, wouldn't you?"

In reality, I would jump at the opportunity but I didn't want to appear to be too eager, so I put on an act. "Well, if I don't do it, you'll hate me, and everybody at school will hate me, so I guess I'd do it."

"There you go, mom," Marcia said triumphantly. "We're both adults, we won't be alone, and I really don't have a choice. You know that's part of being a member of a team, right?"

Carol caved in and said that the two of us could stay home for the weekend but she cautioned that the family would not return until late Sunday afternoon. And she made us promise to call every night just to report that we had not set the house on fire.

Dad and Carol would be leaving work at noon on Wednesday and would leave as soon as everyone got home. That meant that they would be gone by around 2:30 pm. Marcia had a cheerleading practice that afternoon so we wouldn't get home until everyone else was already gone.

Marcia and I shared a car so I had to stay at school and wait for the cheerleading practice to finish and then Marcia and I would ride home together. When I saw her strutting across the schoolyard and towards the car, I knew that staying home for the holiday had been the right decision.

Marcia was wearing a top that hugged her body snuggly and it accented every curve of her nubile body. Beneath that was a plaid miniskirt that looked like it was probably illegal and I don't know how she managed to not be sent home from school to change clothes. Standing up straight, it barely covered her panties and I know that if she bent over, anyone standing behind her would have a glorious view of her cute little panty-covered butt. And she was wearing a pair of boots that really completed the innocent vixen look.

"Thanksgiving's here at last and I've really been looking forward to it," Marcia exclaimed as she got into the passenger seat.

"Yeah, me too!" I replied. "It'll be great to have our freedom for a few days."

"Do you have anything planned for tonight?" Marcia asked.

"No. A lot of the guys are going out of town with their families and won't be back until either Friday or Sunday. So nothing planned except being home tonight, staying up late, and who knows what. So... what about you?"

"No. Most of the cheerleaders are staying in town but hafta do stuff with their family tonight and tomorrow, so I guess it's just me and you at home tonight? What do you wanna do?"

"Well, it's still not cold and if I turn on the pool heater as soon as we get home, we can go in the pool tonight. If you wanna? Maybe we could fix a pizza for dinner and I've got a surprise for you at dinner, then we can get in the pool. Whadya think?" I asked.

"That sounds groovy!" Marcia declared, making me feel appreciated for the thought I put into the plan.

When we got home, we pulled into the garage and I headed out to the pool to turn on the heater while Marcia went upstairs to change. When I went inside, I headed up to the boys' bedroom and both of the bedroom doors were open, which was unusual. As soon as Marcia heard me, she called for me to come into the girls' bedroom.

"Greg, can you help me?" she asked.

"Sure, be right there," I responded.

When I walked in, Marcia was sitting on the edge of bed and pointing to her boots. "Can you help me get these off? They were easier to get on this morning but they're being a bit difficult for me now."

I knelt down at the side of the bed and unzipped the boot but it was being a little stubborn. As I looked up, I had a perfect view up Marcia's skirt and the sight of her little white panties was quite arousing. I probably looked a little too long.

"Enjoying the view?" Marcia asked in a teasing tone of voice.

"Well, uh... um..." What could I say. "I guess I've been busted! Gosh, you won't tell Dad or Carol, will you?"

"Tell them? Of course not. And I'm actually flattered. You've always acted like you thought I was ugly and you wouldn't want to touch me, so it's kind of nice. Did you like what you saw? Did it turn you on?"

"Marcia, I'm your step-brother. I'm not supposed to be turned on looking at you. It wouldn't be right."

"So are you saying that if I took off my skirt right now and let you stare at my panties, it wouldn't get you aroused?" And as soon as she made that statement, she stood, upzipped her skirt, did a little shimmy that made the skirt fall to the floor, stepped out of it, and sat back on the bed. Then she spread her legs a bit to give me an even better view of her panty-clad pussy.

"I'll bet you're aroused now, aren't you?" she asked.

"Well, uh... I guess I am, kinda, yeah, hell yeah!"

"Thank gawd!" she said. "It's okay, Greg. Listen, we're not gonna have sex 'cause I'm not doing anything that could get me pregnant, but I've heard a lot about sex and we can have some fun this weekend. With no parents and no little brothers and sisters, it's our chance!"

I was still in disbelief that I was staring at Marcia's panties and she wanted me to do it, and all I could do was nod my head in agreement with her.

"Stand up and take off your pants. It's not fair that you're seeing me in my panties and I'm not seeing your underwear."

Frankly, I was a little scared, and felt that I was in uncharted territory, but I didn't want to take a chance on doing anything to mess this up, so I stood and took off my pants. Obviously, I had a boner and it was apparent to Marcia.

She pointed at my underwear-covered dick. "Did I do that?" she asked.

"Yeah, that's because of seeing you in your panties!" I confessed.

"Okay, well nobody else is here and nobody else is coming to the house later, so it's just you and me all night. Let's spend the rest of the day in our underwear and a top and, after dinner, maybe I'll go topless in the pool. Would you like that, Greg?" she teased me. "Do you wanna see my naked boobies?" It was very obvious that I wanted to see her topless.

"So, let's go watch TV downstairs, just like this" she continued. And that's exactly what we did. And, eventually, my boner went away, at least for a while.

Then we fixed a pizza and put that in the oven, and as it was baking, Marcia asked, "Didn't you say something about a surprise?"

"Oh, yeah, let me go out to the car to get it," I said.

When I returned, I showed Marcia a bottle of red wine that I got from a buddy who got it from an older brother.

"Is that for us?" she asked in a giggly voice.

I nodded affirmatively and Marcia said, "How romantic!" And then she realized what she said and she seemed to be a bit embarrassed by her comment. But she soon recovered her composure and asked for a glass of the wine.

I had never drank much alcohol and neither had Marcia. We drank slowly but the wine certainly had its effect on us.

By the time we finished the pizza, we had both drank two glasses of wine, and it was a good thing that Dad and Carol weren't home. We weren't falling down drunk but we were obviously a little tipsy.

"You still wanna go in the pool?" I asked, hoping that the answer was yes and that she hadn't changed her mind about going topless.

"Sure," she responded. "Let's go up and get changed."

When I got down to the pool, Marcia was already in the water. The pool lights weren't turned on and I couldn't tell if she was topless or not. I didn't ask. I just got in the pool.

I walked over to where Marcia was standing. The water in that part of the pool was about 41/2 feet deep and it was too dark for me to see her body under the water. I got close to her, but not close enough to touch her.

After a minute, she asked "Can you tell whether I'm topless or not?"

"No, not really. It's too dark for me to see," I answered.

"Well, there's a way to tell in the dark," she said. She walked towards me in the water, then turned around so her back was against my chest. She reached down and grabbed by hands from my sides and guided them in front of her, up to her chest, and onto her waiting boobs... which were quite naked.

"What's that feel like?" she asked seductively.

"Wow! It feels like... heaven," I said, as I began to play with her nipples. They were already hard and she was obviously enjoying my attention to her titties. Her boobs weren't big at all but they were perfect. Obviously, I could never tell the guys at school about this, but they'd never believe me, anyway. And guys really shouldn't talk about that kind of stuff with other guys 'cause when girls find out you talked about their body, they get really super pissed off.

Marcia turned around and whispered in my ear, "Greg, I dare you to take off your swim trunks."

I was not one to back down from a dare and I hoped that she would soon be doing the same thing, so I reached down, pulled my swim trunks down, stepped out of them, and then tossed them onto the pool deck.

Marcia put her arms around my chest and hugged me tightly. "Do you want me to take off my bikini bottoms?" she asked.

"You know I do," I said in a voice that expressed more confidence than I was actually feeling.

"Okay," she meekly replied. Within a few seconds, she was tossing her little yellow bikini bottoms onto the pool deck.

"Now I'm naked and you're naked. Whatever happens, we can't do anything that might get me pregnant, but maybe we can do something else," she offered.

As soon as she said that, I felt her hand on my hard dick and I've never in my life felt anything else that felt that good. And as good as it felt, I just wanted to get her out of the pool and stick my dick in her pussy, but I knew I couldn't.

"Greg, touch me... down there," Marcia requested, and I was eager to please. I placed my hand between her legs and felt her smooth pussy for the first time. I had touched Jennifer's pussy and I knew what to expect. Having my hand on Marcia's pussy was definitely the greatest moment of my life.

As I started to rub around in her crevice, Marcia started to move up and down like she was trying to hump my hand.

"I know we can't do it, but..." I began.

"Right, we can't do it, but... I wish we could. Maybe we could try something different," Marcia offered.

"Like what?" I asked. I really didn't have THAT much experience and I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Well, I've never done very much, but I heard one of the girls talking about oral sex, where she put his dick in her mouth and made him cum, and then he licked on her pussy until she came."

"Yeah, I've heard about that, too!"

"And there was one other thing I heard about that guys supposedly really like a lot and this one girl said she liked it, too. And you definitely couldn't get pregnant by doing it."

"Yeah? What is it?" I wanted to know more.

"Well, it may sound rather weird or even stupid or gross, but this girl swears it was great. When his dick got hard, they put something on it to make it real slippery, then she rolled over and he stuck it... in her butt, and he moved it back and forth just like having regular sex. And he came and she said that she did, too. It's tight so that made it good."

"Yeah, that sounds like it might be weird, but you really think you might like it, uhh... in your butt?"

"Gosh, Greg, well I don't guess we'll know unless we try it."

"Okay," I said, "tell me what you want me to do."

"Well, I've never had anybody touch me back there so I guess we could start with you just touching my butt while you keep playing with my pussy."

We were in the shallow end of the pool and the water was only about waist deep. I resumed rubbing Marcia's pussy but I also leaned over and started sucking on her boob. Then, I reached around with my left hand and placed it on her butt. I didn't expect that to be so exciting but I suddenly loved touching her butt.

"Touch me right in the middle," she whispered. "I wanna feel your fingertip on my... on my butthole."

I extended my middle finger and pushed it into her butt crack and then I started pushing downward. I could feel the wrinkled edges of her butthole when I arrived at my destination, and I could also tell by her reaction. She clenched her butt cheeks momentarily and then responded, "Oooh, yeah. It's weird... but it feels good. Push it in a little bit," Marcia requested.

As I applied a little bit of pressure to my fingertip, I really didn't feel it making any progress to push into Marcia's cute little ass but it certainly made her jump with delight. Suddenly, I felt her butt clenching in waves that matched the contractions in her pussy.

"Holy cow, Greg, that was awesome!"

"What's awesome is that before tonight, I never would have imagined that you're such a wild girl who's crazy about sex!" I responded.

"Well, most of the time, I'm just putting on an act to make Mom and your dad happy, and everybody at school thinks I'm little Miss Innocent, because I sure don't want them talking about me being a slut. And if I did this with any other guy, as soon as he got home, he'd be on the phone bragging to his buddies and it would be all over school the next day. But you... I trust you and I've always had the hots for you and I just want to find out what all this sex stuff is about. And I guess what I'm feeling is what the other girls called being horny. I feel real horny now."

"But I also don't wanna get pregnant, so maybe what we're doing is freaky but it won't get me pregnant and unless you tell somebody - and I know you won't - then it won't be talked about at school. So, do you want me to give you oral sex? Or would you rather try that anal sex stuff?"

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers
12