Marcie & Jess

Story Info
Trans girl Marcie meets the bad girl of her dreams.
8.6k words
4.55
14.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlomo
chlomo
244 Followers

I was sitting in the corner of my home town's bustling club, entitled "Rise". Nightlife wasn't my thing. People came and went, carrying drinks, some hand in hand with their partners, others trying to get their hands on someone else. Rise was the kind of place you went if you felt like drinking until you couldn't walk straight or hooking up with someone you'd known for 30 seconds. It's purple padded walls and strobe lighting, looked like a whale had swallowed a disco ball. I felt totally out of place, I'd always had a bit of social anxiety and just being here was setting off alarm bells in my head. I looked around as the whole place shook with the music coming from the next room, where everyone was up and dancing and shouting at the top of their lungs. And here I was, just sitting here uncomfortably. It felt like torture.

"Cheer up Marcie, you might find the guy of your dreams here!" said my room-mate Beth, as she plopped two drinks down in front of us.

I didn't think anyone was going to be interested in me, I was a 26 year old transgender girl, as far as I cared, I was the banana bread at the dessert table, people were going to leave me and pick up all the cute cis girls like Beth. Beth was great though, she dragged me out here because I was moping around at home, I knew she cared but I didn't really want to be here.

"I don't think anyone is going to want to take the trans girl home, Beth. At least, no one I want to take me home." I sighed, the only guys in this place who are going to want to take me home are the kind of guys who are either perverts or chasers. Yuck.

She smiled at me.

"Come on, you're a cute girl, I'm sure there's someone here for you." She was trying, I'll give her that.

As the night went on, a few guys sat at our table and some bought us drinks, Beth got multiple numbers and I just enjoyed the free drinks and rolled my eyes at some of Beth's choice's in men. One of the guys was totally drunk, but so was Beth, they were all over each other and he turned to me and said "You can get involved too if you want, cutie." raising his eyebrows suggestively like it was the offer of the century. Hard pass. I didn't want to sit at the sidelines and watch his drunken ass boink my room mate.

I ended up driving Beth and her date home, unlike the last guy, this one seemed like a nice enough guy and even though I knew what was coming, I just blocked everything out and did it. We arrived and they awkwardly made their goodnights before Beth dragged him into her room and shut the door. We share the place, and she can do what she wants, but bleh, I don't have to listen to her getting laid. I shut the door to my room, climbed into bed, put my headphones in and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up feeling kinda like crap. I pulled out my headphones and could hear the sound of the fridge beeping, someone had left the door open. I came out my room to see lover boy standing naked in front of the sofa.

"Can I help yooooou...?" I asked.

"Huh?! Oh, uh sorry, I was trying to make Beth breakfast..." he said, holding a bowl in one hand.

"Uh... you might want to cover up." He wasn't bad looking and judging by his equipment, Beth probably had a fun night.

"Oh! Shit, yeah. Sorry!" he grabbed a cushion from the sofa and placed it over his groin. Great, better wash them later too.

"It's okay, just don't leave the fridge open, cereal is in the bottom cupboard." I was about to walk away when he said:

"You're trans, aren't you?" I stopped in my tracks. Oh boy, I didn't like where was this going.

"...Yes." I said, nothing ever good came from a conversation that started like this.

"You're beautiful." he replied, I was kind of stunned, but still sceptical.

"...Did Beth tell you to say that?" I asked.

"N-no..." he said, nervously.

That's a yes. Sigh. Nice try Beth. I smiled and walked off to my room and shut the door. Beth is great but she's so ham-fisted with guestures, it's really obvious when she's trying to make me feel better, but she always misses the mark with these things.

When I got to my room I pulled off my undies and looked at myself in the mirror, I hated my naked body, but the hormones I was on had given me a cute little set of breasts, my ass was getting kind of plump and my face was toning up nicely. Things were looking up, I was passable at least. But being passable on the outside, doesn't really make the inside feel better. For every one or two things that were good, my brain could pick out 30 or so things that sucked, too tall, hands too big, gross, gross, gross.

I slipped on a new bra, some cute undies, a jumper and a skirt, did my hair, got into my big boots and put on my thick rimmed glasses, I looked like a bookworm, which was pretty appropriate since I was a bookworm, and this bookworm had to go to the library today. Hitting up the place was peaceful, plus I didn't want to be around when Beth inevitably initiated round two with that guy.

I was early. The sun was still lazily making it's way up into the sky and I sat in the park and watched the clouds go by as the seconds ticked towards 8am. People were already up and about, walking through the park on jogs or rushing to their jobs, dog walkers were dragged by their furry friends and I just sat on the bench, like a statue, looking at the sun-kissed clouds. My mind wandered to Beth's date's... equipment.

I'd never really felt that sort of attraction to boys. Girls were cute, but boys were often brash and confusing. His dick looked good and all, but did I want it? Sexuality was something I was always a bit confused by, I'd been with guys, once or twice. It was always awkward, but I figured it was because I was trans. But now I was out, it was still awkward. The sound of the library door's bolts being unlocked snapped me out of my little daydream and I waited to be let inside.

"Morning Marcie, I hope you brought those books in?" asked Sheryl, the library assistant.

She had never forgotten the time I lost a book out my bag on the way home one day, I was pretty much a criminal in her eyes.

"Yes, don't worry I have them." I said, it felt like I'd borrowed hundreds of books and returned them successfully, but one mistake and you're pretty much public enemy number one in Sheryl's eyes.

I dropped the pile on the table and watched as she stamped them all in and forced a smile at me. Sheryl needed to calm down, I forced one back for the shortest amount of time I could before turning and taking off into the library to find some more adventures.

I'd been reading a lot of romance lately, I guess that's another reason Beth was dragging me out, seeing me sit at home and read romance books, she probably thought I was desperate. Which I kind of was, but the romance novels rarely told stories of trans girls finding love in dirty nightclubs, or meeting the guy of their dreams by fucking him on the first date. I don't even know if I'm looking for the love of my life, I just like the stories no matter how sappy some of them are. But to be honest, they rarely told stories of trans girls in any genre. Actually none of them did. I don't know why I wasted time with soppy trash, none of it represented me, I was just living vicariously thought it I guess. Staring at the romance section, I browsed tonnes of bland, generic looking stories that all kind of melded together after a while, the cover art was always flowery and I decided I'd had enough. Science fiction, screw it, time for something different.

I walked into the Sci-fi area and was surprised to see someone else there already. This tiny girl was there, looking up at the shelf, she turned and looked at me and then turned back to the shelf. I went to check out the opposing side, it was full of proper sci-fi books of yesteryear, the tried and true stuff, like Asimov and Clarke, I didn't always like that kind of stuff since there was a lot of scientific waffling, but the stories were good. The cover art was really cool too, I stared at 70's spaceship designs and retro-futuristic fonts, lots of black covers peppered with stars and lost myself reading blurbs for a while.

"Uh, hey could you reach something down for me?" came a voice from below.

I looked down and there was the girl who was looking at the other section, looking up at me, her black hair and determined face was cute as a button. She only came up to about my chest.

"Oh, sure, what do you need?" I smiled, trying to be friendly, I wasn't good talking to strangers, let alone cute girls.

"It's over here." she said, leading me over to the shelf she was at before. She pointed up to the top shelf and through some co-ordination I got down the book she wanted.

"Here you go." I said, handing here the book.

"Thank you, I hate asking Sheryl to help me out, but I'm a short-ass, haha." She said playfully.

"I know what you mean, she thinks I'm a criminal, lost a book once, she never forgave or forgot." I said, quietly, just in case Sheryl was lurking nearby.

"You're lucky to be alive, I hear she puts out bounty's on people who lose her books." she whispered, excitedly.

I was containing a giggle to the best of my ability, but picturing Sheryl, an up-tight, cardigan wearing, 50 year old wearing sunglasses and holding a silenced pistol, pushed me to let out a snort.

"Shh, she'll hear you!" whispered the short girl, I put my hand over my mouth reactively.

The short girl signalled me to follow her and we walked deeper into the library, near the back was a small reading area, a few tables were set up and some books were left laying around on the table, probably by Sheryl. We sat down and she introduced herself.

"I'm Jess, I used to come here all the time but moved out of town a few years back, but here I am again, back to piss of librarians." she said whimsically, I rolled my eyes and smiled.

This girl was great.

"I'm Marcie," I replied, "I'm this libraries most wanted bookworm, my crimes are unspeakable." I did my best to keep a straight face but Jess' expression of elation caused me to break down too.

"Do you come here often, Marcie?" she asked.

"Yup, most days now, got to get my romance novel fix." I replied.

"Romance? Boring. They're all so bland!" I couldn't argue with her there, they were bland, but I still felt attacked.

"I know right, I need to quit reading them." I admitted.

"You do, or you'll be trapped by unrealistic knights in shining armour and dull sex forever." she said, giggling.

"Right? Why is the sex always so bland?" This had bothered me and was a recurring theme in pretty much everything I read.

"Got to water it down for the best sellers list or whatever, bring me the romance novel with kinky sex." I didn't know much about kink, I had lead a pretty bland sex life myself.

"I've never read one." I replied.

"It's probably cos so many people have dull sex lives." she theorised.

"Yup, probably." I said half-heartedly, thinking back to my dull sex life.

At this point she seemed to be able to tell I was out of my depth talking about non-dull sex and she turned the conversation towards me.

"So what did you come here to read then? More romance novels? I saw you in the sci-fi section, are you into that?" she asked, in a rapid-fire sort of way.

"Uh, well no, I don't think I want any more soppy crap and sometimes the sci-fi books are a bit complicated, I don't know what I was after when I popped in today I guess..." I explained, to the best of my limited ability.

"I see," she scrunched up her face in confusion, "well I hope you find what you're looking for." she said, getting up from the table.

I sighed a little and looked up at the shelves.

"Thanks for getting the book down for me, us short-asses need help sometimes." she smiled and waved farewell cheerily.

I returned her wave and as she turned around and walked away my eyes drifted down to the tight jeans she was wearing and I stared at her butt for a few seconds. Whoops. I turned around and hoped she didn't know I was staring at her ass. That would be embarrassing.

I picked up a complicated, old school sci-fi book, knowing full well I'd probably get lost in technical jargon and signed it out with Sheryl, who looked at me like I was stealing one of her children. Upon leaving the library I walked back out to the street where the day had transformed into a radiant summer morning, the droplets of dew on the grass were drying and the looming Victorian architecture bore down from above, the light shimmering off the windows creating dramatic shadows across the square. As beautiful as today was, I was still feeling pretty rough after last night and decided to go home.

I opened the door to the sounds of Beth and her partner initiating round two, grunts, squeals and the occasional slapping sound were going down in her room. I sighed, it was probably going to be like this all day. I went into my room and shut the door. Involuntarily, my mind returned to Jess and her curvy butt, Beth was always trying to push me onto guys but I was always more attracted to girls. I guess it just made Beth uncomfortable. I put my headphones in and sat down, starting my sci-fi adventure. Some big thing about an ancient lost race and how the members of this crew were going to go find them, space exploration and futuristic archaeology huh? Wasn't exactly original but whatever.

It didn't take long for my mind to wander back to Jess' butt. I wonder what kind of underwear she'd wear? Is she a boyshorts gal? Or maybe she's a thong gal? That would be a hot, her curvy butt with a thing lacy line between the cheeks. I looked down and there was a bulge under my skirt. Oh dear, look at what I've done. I got up and locked the door, no interruptions. I laid down on the bed and pulled down my undies, my girl dick sprang out at full attention. I wasn't comfortable using it, but I didn't have anything to slide up my butt, which felt more... right.

I pulled off my jumper and slid a hand under my bra and started playing with my nipples, god that felt good. I moved my other hand down and gently stroked my girl dick, I kept thinking off Jess in a thong but it wasn't quite working, my mind put her in all sorts of positions but I couldn't picture myself as the aggressor, then my imagination solved it, she had a dick. In my mind she twirled around and there was a huge bulge in the front of her thong, she whipped it out and my imagination took some real liberties in what was possible with dick size.

I spread my legs and she climbed on top of me, her cute, feisty face looking like it was going to do terrible things to me. I stroked faster. She pushed into me and I let out a moan as she thrust deep inside me. Oh yes. No wait, I'm on all fours, and she's fucking me from behind. Fuck! Yes that's hot! Mmmm I'm your bitch Jess! Fuck me over the table, pull my hair! Damn! I pinched my nipples hard and before I could reach the conclusion of my fantasy, I came, shooting cum all over the place. I breathed heavily for a few seconds, then realised, fuck, I'd have to clean up all this cum.

I slipped my clothes back on, wiping cum off various surfaces. Whoops, I picked the book off the floor and cleaned it, god I hope Sheryl doesn't like use a UV light on the books, if she found cum residue on this I'd be banned forever. I laughed a little to myself, imagining her in a forensic outfit, running samples on the books she got back. It was still really bad though, I shouldn't have done that.

I decided to get on with some work, since I'd done nothing this morning so far apart from stare at butts and cum on things. I tried to clean up the mess the best I could, I had bought a lot of things and was unprepared to store them. Now I had too many things covered in cum. Sigh. Eventually I got things in a state of vague tidiness, what can I say, I'm a messy person. Taking out my headphones I realised the sounds of primal fucking had stopped, I guess lover boy had gone home.

I sat down on the living room sofa and ate some lunch, behind me, Beth's bedroom door opened and she walked into the room and sat down next to me.

"You smell like a brothel." I said, smirking.

"You look like a brothel." she replied, giggling.

"That doesn't make any sense! Anyway, did you have a good time with Mr. Wonderful?" I asked.

"Yeah, but he kept asking about you..." she started.

"Come on Beth, you know he wasn't interested in me, he came here to fuck you, not bang me." I exclaimed, I knew she was going to try and boost my confidence, she always did this and it was awkward.

"Sheesh Marcie, you need to get out there more! There's plenty of guys who want to take a girl like you back to their place." she said, unsuccessfully trying to boost my confidence.

"I'm not really into guys at the moment." I said, suddenly.

What followed was an awkward silence as Beth looked uncomfortably at me.

"Oh. I see." she said, which was probably the worst thing she could have said.

"I met a girl at the library today and..."

"What was she like?" asked Beth, before I could finish.

"She was tiny, but very cute." I explained.

"Is that all?" Beth asked. She was making me nervous, the silence between our words was deafening.

"She had a nice butt too..." I said, nervously.

"Haha hell yeah girl! That's what I like to hear," Beth burst out laughing, she was messing with me,

"I've seen the way you looked at girls in the club, how the hell has it taken you this long to realise?!" she teased.

I was mad she was messing with me but unbelievably relieved.

"You bitch! You had me there!" I said, dodging the question.

Beth laughed, and gave my arm a playful slap. The audacity of this girl I swear, I'd kick her ass if I didn't like her so much.

"Well, are you going to see her again?" she said after she'd finally finished laughing.

"I mean we shared like... 5 minutes together? It's like a passing thing. I'd be crazy to think anything would happen. God, I want it to though." I said, my mind taking me back to the sight of Jess walking away in those tight jeans.

"Well, anything is possible you dumb hoe, don't give up this easy." she said, pointing a finger at me like I was a disobedient dog.

"C'mon Beth..." I complained.

Beth pulled an even more stern face and pushed her finger at me in a more threatening way.

"Sheesh okay, I'll keep an eye out for her." I replied.

We turned on the TV and spent a few hours doing our own thing, it was pleasant but uneventful, I read some more of my book and Beth was a pain in the butt for most of the time complaining about the lack of food in the house.

"Go shopping then." I said.

Beth replied with whining noises when she didn't want to do something, it was cute and annoying at the same time. I glared at Beth. Fine. I put my book down and got my coat on to go out once again.

There's only two supermarkets in our area, the name brand one and the discount one, we'd really been short of money recently so you can guess which one I went to. The place was awkwardly designed and most of the food was knock off's and brands no one had every heard of, the German equivalent of something you already know and so on. I casually walked the aisles with a basket and just stared at some of the products that were harder to decipher, one can was nearly impossible to identify. I adjusted my glasses and squinted to try and make out the lettering on the side of the can to discover it wasn't in English.

I felt a sudden poke in my side that gave me a sudden shock.

"I'm following you." said a familiar small girl.

"J-Jess! Oh hey, uh, what are you doing here?" I replied, nervously.

All that thinking of her butt had really done me in and I just wasn't ready to meet her again so soon. Her piercing blue eyes looked up at me, she was wearing a black hoody now with some abstract art on it, it looked like something a teenager would wear, she was very small though, maybe it was from her teenage years and she never outgrew it.

chlomo
chlomo
244 Followers