Marcie and Leo Ch. 118

Story Info
How we celebrated Black Friday.
1.1k words
4.38
682
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 118 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

This will not be a surprise to the ones who have followed my wife and I from the beginning, but I am not as much of a sexual deviant as many thought I was. Yes, I have utilized things from the lifestyle to enhance my two relationships, but not in certain ways. For starters, I have never shared either Marcie or my late wife Missy with anyone sexually. I determined a long time ago that when it comes to intimate acts, I am greedy and possessive. I want Marcie all to myself. I wanted Missy all to myself. So, the thought of having a threesome never appealed to me.

When we were dating, Marcie took me to a Swinger's club where we made out with each other. When someone asked permission to join in, my then-girlfriend declined politely. The closest we came to anything was when she had her friend Nikki give me a lap dance. Even then, she felt conflicted because she felt like she wanted to be the one giving it. Thus, the reason there was never a second lap dance ever. Even when I returned the favor in Vegas after my business partner's wedding when I bought her one, she felt uncomfortable.

I also do not engage in publicly making Marcie wear a "collar" of sorts either. She has worn necklaces I have bought her, and she has the cheesy collar she would wear in her house when we did things like that. Yet, I never made her wear anything in that vein when we went out. It was always her choice what she wore around her neck. I have never been a conventional Dominant in that respect. My friend Pierre, who made the jewelry Marcie and Missy have worn, is one who made his submissives do that. Luckily, his subs had exquisite taste to not allow them to look tacky or outlandish when they did.

So, when it comes to being a Dominant, I am definitely not the poster child for doing it. That being said, there are times Marcie and I engage in those kinds of activities. It was the day after Thanksgiving when she woke up next to me, her breasts rubbing against me as she held me when I awakened. I turned to her and received a soft kiss to welcome the day.

"Good morning, Master," she whispered.

There is something about the way her voice goes when she says things like that. It melts me yet empowers me at the same time. I kissed her back.

"Good morning, my Pet," I whisper back. "What is on your mind today?"

She snuggled in close.

"I need our friend to visit, Master. I miss him. Can we have him come out and play?"

Our friend was the theoretical Beast. He is a persona I have felt in times when I wanted to lash out passionately. It's hard to describe to be honest because these are the same emotions, I felt many times in my life I equated to anger. In the case of my anger, I was always taught by my father to utilize them in a way to not cause destruction to others. Thus, why I used to hit the punching bag. When it comes to passion, however, it feels more like a positive. It feels like a conduit in which I could express my emotions to please my partner. It's not that I need him to do that. I express my love to Marcie all the time. It's just that I am less tender when he is summoned. This is one reason Marcie always asks me if it's okay.

"How would you like to summon him?" I asked her as I kissed her.

"I'll think of something," she said as she climbed on top of me.

Thankfully, as if by design, I was already stiffened when she started to slide her rear against me to tease. As she started moving her bottom against my member, her hands were brushing against my chest. Her eyes focused on me. Her smile flashed at me like it reflected light. She then leaned down and started kissing my neck. Her kisses became love nibbles while my hands started to rub up and down her back.

"Please, Master," she moaned.

I felt my fingers graze her spine as I started feeling myself letting him have control. I could feel the growl developing from deep within my gut. I started gently biting her neck in response before I heard her moans.

"Yes," she moaned again.

I could feel my cock rubbing against her as I did that. Our mutual arousals were driving us both deeper into our spaces. It was simple for me to roll her over. It was almost like a gravitational pull when I felt her accept me inside her while my hands were on either side of her head. She felt like she was the sacrifice for him, and he was going to devour her. The strokes were deliberate and deep. Her moans were the music, like the melody the ritual needed. Her moans were punctuated by the occasional curse word as we coupled together. My hand found its way around her neck gently, but firmly as her smile widened.

"Fuck me, Master," she whispered almost pleadingly.

I started feeling him take over, a growl erupting from deep inside me as I took what was mine. I could feel her melt underneath me as she crested. I was able to pause for a moment to allow her to savor the pleasure she sought before her eyes opened.

"Take your girl, Master. No, take your wife. Give me everything," she said, her eyes gazing straight into mine knowing full well as much as that emotion was in charge, I could not deny her.

It was only a little longer until I felt the Beast surrender and I felt myself climax inside her. I held myself inside her for a while as my lips peppered her neck and her arms embraced me. When we uncoupled, we held each other for a while underneath the covers as we shared the afterglow.

"Was I being too selfish?" she asked me.

I shook my head.

"Not at all, Amor," I whispered. "I'd say that was just what I needed also."

"A part of me needed that," she started. "Another part of me missed the moments we could do that. I try not to be too needy, but sometimes I crave it. Plus, you were such a sport with my family, I felt like you deserved more than the usual."

She accentuated the last line with her wink. We held each other for longer before the hunger in our bellies won and we slipped out of bed for breakfast. Thankfully, Marcie was never a Black Friday shopper. The best gifts were always her, and she knew that was always what I wanted.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers