Marcie and Leo Ch. 121

Story Info
Christmas conversations.
815 words
4.57
600
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 121 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

(Hello Gentile Readers. By the time this pops on the site, it will be Christmas. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. And for those who celebrate other holidays, I wish you the best one. This is a bit of an exposition story to set up for the next couple. Hope you enjoy it. )

As the weather started turning worse, Marcie and I spent more time at home instead of our walks that we like to take. We spend most of our time with our various games on our devices as well as watching things together.

We also discussed Christmas ideas. Marcie again insisted on us just being together for the holidays instead of buying gifts. It was funny because that Christmas would only be our third one together since we started being an item. The first Christmas was prior to me proposing to her at the New Year's Eve party. We spent that Christmas just holding each other and enjoying the first Christmas together. At that time (Good Neighbors 129 and 130) I was simply her boyfriend who moved in with her while my assistant, Aubrey, moved into my old home after breaking up with her then boyfriend. We had a wonderful cuddle session that morning followed by a good dinner where we invited Aubrey over.

The next Christmas was occupied by getting my leg to heal while Aubrey was getting ready to marry Wes. (Marcie and Leo 51). I remembered how hot it was because the day after, Marcie gave me a lesson in truly being helpless. I started smiling when I remembered that before Marcie saw me.

"I am loving that every time I look over, something makes you smile, Baby," she said.

"Being with you makes me smile, Beloved," I answered.

She placed her tablet down on her coffee table and looked at me inquisitively.

"Was it really me or something else, Leo?" she asked slightly more curiously.

"Last Christmas."

She started thinking about it before she started to blush.

"That was pretty hot. Were you hoping for a repeat?"

I held out my arms before she snuggled against me.

"I am just very thankful for another Christmas with you."

She rubbed herself against me.

"Me too. I am worried about June and Mon though."

"That they're alone for Christmas?"

She looked at me smiling.

"That they're helping each other for Christmas. They were planning a trip up North afterwards to take care of some legal stuff."

I started to remember that June's husband was still in prison and June filed for divorce. It reminded me to have Aubrey check on him to make sure he was still there.

"You know Aubrey checks on it at least a few times a month. He's not up for parole for a while."

I looked at Marcie before she smiled.

"How did you..."

"When June told me her plans, I checked with Aubrey. You're not the only over-protective one, Mister."

She climbed on my lap before she grabbed my wrists. I looked her in the eye before she leaned in to kiss me. I started remembering when she was learning to take judo and how well she did after. (Marcie and Leo 10) I was enjoying her teasing as we snuggled on the couch. It was then she softly said what was on her mind.

"Leo, is there anything you'd want for Christmas?"

I thought for a few minutes. Then I kissed her forehead.

"I already have the best present of all, Amor."

She blushed a bit before she spoke.

"I have an idea for a present, but it won't be a surprise."

I looked at her before I noticed she wasn't being silly.

"What are you thinking, Baby?" I asked.

She looked at me smiling.

"Leo, when was the last time you had a new suit?"

I started thinking again. When we first started getting bigger, I had two suits in my closet. A few years later, it was Matt's idea to get two more just so we could be presentable for our higher tier clients. At the time Marcie asked, I had the same four suits. I looked at Marcie before she spilled her idea.

"Leo, we need to replace the older ones."

"Are you sure, Baby?"

"Leo, they're starting to fall apart. It's bad for your image when you are trying to look presentable."

"Sweetheart, we are back to a casual dress code at the moment except for meetings."

"Baby, do you trust me?"

It was that question that shook me from defending myself. I looked her in her eyes.

"More than anyone else, Marcie."

She looked into my eyes.

"We're gonna go suit shopping next week."

I looked at her back.

"As you wish, Amor."

I know it seems like I am whipped. The thing was I had a feeling she'd be up to something with that convo.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers