Marcie and Leo Ch. 014

Story Info
Furniture shopping.
982 words
4.8
1.8k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

When we finally left our bed, we took a quick shower together before getting dressed. Marcie chose to wear her skinny jeans with a nice off-the-shoulder top and her choker around her neck. She had her hair hanging down even though she fluffed it out a little. I put on a pair of jeans also with a light green polo shirt. As we started to head out the door, she started giving me ideas on where we might want to go. As we reached the first store, I could tell she was a little excited to go out and look even if we didn't find what we wanted.

We struck out in three stores before we made it to the fourth one. Her confidence was unwavering as we went straight to the living room section to check out their offerings. She saw a nice fabric on a couch that she liked before she saw the matching chair. She sat in the chair and felt it in her hands before she looked at me. There was a look in her eye that I savored, almost like I was taking a visit inside her mind in a way.

"Leo, I love this chair."

"I can tell."

"But I'm not sure it'll match our couch."

"I feel you."

"I want to ask a huge favor. Please let me ask before you answer."

"Okay, sweetheart."

"Can we donate our couch and get both the chair and couch here?"

"Is that what you want?"

"I do. What do we do?"

"Well, I think we should put a hold on both. Then we should come back tomorrow to be sure. What do you think?"

"I didn't think of that. That's a great thought, Leo."

I looked over at the salesman who smiled back. I had no idea what he was thinking, but I do know that he needed a sale.

"Is that okay with you, sir?"

"I think it's a wise decision. You have no idea how many folks get furniture into their place and find out they didn't like it. Did you want to take home a swatch of the fabric to make sure it matches where you'd like to put it?"

"Could we please?" Marcie asked.

The salesman went to go get one before I felt her arms around me. I looked over to her and saw the smile on her face before she leaned in for a little kiss. It was after the kiss that the salesman came back.

"I hope this works for you. When you come back, we should be able to set up delivery in a couple weeks. Will that work for your timetable?"

Marcie answered, "I thought you were going to say a few months. A couple weeks is very good."

"So will we see both of you tomorrow?"

"Count on it, sir. Thank you again," I answered.

The drive home was jovial, very light and positive as we headed towards the local Asian place for some lunch. We sat there chatting about the living room while enjoying some food. As we finished our meal, I was stunned when Marcie pulled her card out of her purse and handed it to the waitress before I had a chance to stop her. There was a pause before she looked at me and smiled.

"Leo, are you alright?"

"I am, except..."

"You do remember I have money also, right?"

"I know, but..."

"It's my treat, Leo. Maybe I'll let you spoil me later."

There were many immediate thoughts crossing my mind when she said that many of them not the decent kind. As we left the restaurant, she showed me the park across the way.

"It's been a while since we had a nice walk, Leo. Can we?"

I surrendered to her charm as we moved the car into a closer space before hitting the walking trail. It ended up being a beautiful day and the walk was a perfect way to enjoy it. As we slipped into the car afterwards, she started to yawn a bit.

"That was a pretty good workout, Leo. Shall we head home?"

I looked at my goddess and smiled before nodding my head. The drive home was quiet only because someone was softly snoring in the passenger seat. When we made it home, I carefully woke her up before I helped her get into the house. She laid on the couch and started to nap right there. I slipped onto my laptop and answered a couple of emails before my phone rang. It was my assistant.

"I thought I told you no emails while you are on your time off, Leo?" Aubrey said.

"You did. Marcie is taking a nap on the couch."

"I hope she's alright."

"We just went out furniture shopping and stuff."

"Did you find what you were looking for?"

"I think we did. We'll confirm it tomorrow."

"That's good. Do we have a closing date on the house?"

"I think we're looking at the end of the month."

"Are you sure you want to go through with it? It's your house."

"Not anymore. It will be your house. I'm totally okay with it."

"Okay, have a wonderful night, Leo."

As I looked up from the laptop, my goddess was standing before me. I opened my arms and allowed her to slide in before she kissed me tenderly. She looked at the swatch of fabric on the table before she grabbed it and took it to the living room. There was a few quiet moments before she walked back in.

"I think it'll work, Leo. Can we go back tomorrow to buy them?"

"That depends on you."

"Maybe I should take you in the other room to persuade you?"

I smiled as we walked into the bedroom. I'm not going to tell her, but I was already persuaded. Keep that a secret, Gentle Reader?

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers