Marcie and Leo Ch. 018

Story Info
Absence makes the desire stronger...again.
972 words
4.67
1.8k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

It's been getting warmer lately in our town. Marcie has started to wear her tight jean shorts nowadays regardless of what we were up to. I love the way she finds the best ways to put them with most of her tank tops for me to enjoy. This morning, she walked into the dining area wearing a tight turquoise top. She had her turquoise choker around her neck. Talk about total knockout. It took every ounce of willpower to not tackle her and start devouring her. We did have some heavy kissing which was wonderful, especially when she slid her hand down my slacks to feel the effect her hotness was having on poor me.

I said poor me because I was headed into the office. I would have rather stayed home with Marcie. Just the sight of her bending over to grab a glass out of the dishwasher was having me debate on whether the shareholder's meeting was worth missing her sweet ass for. It was when she turned and sauntered up to me to grab my tie for a deep kiss that she reminded me.

"The sooner you get to work, the sooner you come home. Understand, Romeo?"

I smiled.

"I got you, Baby," I responded before planting a firm swat on her cute ass.

The drive to the office was a little less than usual. This was probably since the weather has people feeling like they could skip work. I was thinking about it myself until a text reminded me that Matt was on paternity leave. This meant I had to be there in order to handle the meeting. I was in the door quickly and headed to the elevator before Aubrey caught up with me.

"Trying to get the day over with, huh?" she asked.

I smiled.

"You want to do the same thing."

"I'm not arguing. Just making sure I know your intentions."

"Anything else scheduled besides the shareholders?"

"I don't have anything. I'll let you know after I check my emails."

We split at her desk before I walked into my office. I looked over at my couch and reminisced about taking Marcie there. The thought motivated me more. I was able to get everything set up via Zoom about ten minutes ahead of schedule when my phone rang. It was Marcie.

"Leo, I must drive to Mon's house. She wants to talk to me about Don again. I'm not sure when I'll be home."

Mood crushed.

I was able to fake it through the meeting. I then stayed in my office moping while looking through reports. Aubrey came in to check on me before I told her to enjoy the rest of the day. She was visibly happy, but also gave me a tight hug to let me know it'll be alright. The drive home was long and difficult. It was as I headed by a burger place that I pulled in and ordered some dinner. I made it home shortly after and started to plate everything before realizing it was just me. I moved everything to the living room where I turned on something to hold my attention while I ate.

The readers who have read some of my previous stuff might realize that I rarely talk about having time alone without Marcie. There's a good reason for that. Once we made the decision for me to move in, there had rarely been a time where I was alone. Either I was with Marcie, or I was driving to work or errands. I prefer it that way to be honest. Marcie's presence makes me feel very secure, upbeat....and some other adjectives I have a difficult time describing. Even if we were driving to Mon's place, we would go there together. This was the first time in a great long while she went without me.

It was when I was through eating that she called. By then it was too late for her to drive home. We talked for about an hour before I could hear her yawning through the phone. We kissed each other over the phone before we hung up. I started walking towards the bedroom before I realized I was still in my work clothes. I went into the bathroom and started the shower before undressing.

For added measure, I took a long shower. I washed my hair, trimmed where I needed to trim and wrapped myself in a towel before walking back into the bedroom. As I was readying myself to lay down, I thought better of it and slipped on a pair of boxer briefs. It felt wrong to be naked in our bed without Marcie. That night, I couldn't sleep well. Being alone felt wrong. My arms ached to be holding my girl.

I woke up to my alarm, slightly grumpier than usual. I looked over at the bed and saw the empty space where Marcie would be. I was down for a bit before I heard my phone going off. I grabbed it and hit the button before looking.

"Hello?"

"Morning, Romeo."

"Oh! Hi baby. Are you alright?"

I could feel her smile through the phone. I could feel the positive energy flowing through the phone as we spoke for a while. She mentioned the fact that she should be home by the time I would be home that night. Speaking with her improved my mood greatly. I made it through the day even better before I pulled into the driveway and saw her car. I couldn't hide the smile as I walked to the door. I opened it and was greeted by the vision of my girl wearing just her jean shorts with a huge smile on her face.

"Did ya miss me?" she asked.

Let's just say the shorts didn't last long on her that night.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers