Marcie and Leo Ch. 044

Story Info
The obligatory Halloween story.
1.1k words
4.85
1.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 44 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

The truth is Halloween is not my favorite holiday. We did not have too many opportunities growing up to go trick or treating or anything else. That is just because the fact is that my dad worked all the time, and it was not in the cards. When given the chance to dress up I usually did not. Most of the time it was just because of the fact that I was never in a "party" mood. Even as a child I mostly stayed by myself except for my friend Matt.

So, when Marcie mentioned that we were going to be having a Halloween party, I thought maybe it was just gonna be a small gathering with just Matt's family and a few other people. It turns out that she was planning a giant party like the one we had for New Years. That morning I was told by my assistant Aubrey that my costume would be waiting in my office. I of course was unsure what the costume was because Marcie picked it out. Of course, it was silly just because the fact is she also did not tell me what her costume was either. So, it was around 3:00 o'clock that afternoon that we headed to the office to get dressed before the party started at 7. I was unsure why we were leaving so early until I realized that we were part of the setup committee.

As we were driving up the Interstate, Marcie was discussing the different things that Shannon, Matt's wife, and her came up with for the party. I listened quietly only because the fact is I was in my head trying to prepare myself for whatever was gonna happen. The last time we had a party at the office of this magnitude I ended up knocking out Aubrey's ex-boyfriend. I was trying to do my best to prepare myself for anything although in the back of my mind I did not think the same thing would happen again. When we arrived at the office, Shannon immediately grabbed Marcie and took her away from me before Aubrey walked up and took me by the hand.

"It's time for you to check out the costume, boss," she said.

I was a little afraid of what they produced. As we arrived at our floor Aubrey was smiling like the cat that ate the Canary. As we entered our floor, she walked in front of me to the office before she opened the door to reveal the costume. I looked at her like it was some sort of mistake.

"You have got to be kidding," I remarked as I looked at Aubrey.

"It is not a joke, Boss. This is what Marcie picked out for you."

Standing before me on a mannequin was a Batman costume. I took a deep breath before I thought about what they were thinking. Between Matt and I, he always considered himself Batman. One of his favorite activities in order for him to de-stress during the day was to go on the roof and look over the city like Batman. I thought if we were having a costume party this would be what he wanted to be. I looked over at Aubrey and asked again.

"Doesn't she know..." I started to ask before Aubrey stopped me.

"Leo, I think you underestimate your wife's ability to read your mind and read your thoughts," she said. "The fact is she looks at you as her hero. She looks at you as the hero that she gets to share with the world. Being Batman is significant because you do not make a big deal about being the hero. All you want to do is help people. That is why she thought this was your costume."

I looked at Aubrey again before I realized she had a good point. When I walked towards the mannequin to check out the costume, Aubrey went ahead and closed the door. I started to slowly undress and check out what the costume felt like. By the time I put on the breastplate and the leggings, Marcie appeared in the doorway looking at me before she whistled.

"Looking good, baby," she said. "I hope you don't mind me picking that costume out for you."

"After Aubrey explained to me why, it makes sense."

"You do realize I got Matt's permission to wear this costume, right?"

I smiled. I was imagining the conversation between the two when Marcie rolled out this idea to him. I was curious as to what costume he selected. Marcie was reading my mind like she normally does.

"He decided to be Superman this year. Something about being the in-front hero to support his friend who is the quiet hero."

She kissed me on the lips before she went into my bathroom to change. It was a little while before my wife made her appearance and showed off her pirate's wench costume. Compared to some of the costumes similar to it that I saw before, hers was pretty conservative. It was a black vest over a white top with a nice tight pair of black jeans underneath. She wore the pirate hat over her hair and had around her waist a black belt which held her sword. I looked at it for a moment before she saw what she had and blushed.

"Is it too much?" she asked.

"No, you look beautiful, Amor," I said.

Part of me was wishing I were dressed as the Pirate Lord or something because of how gorgeous she was. It was when Marcie smiled that I felt better. We started going to where the party was going to be when I saw Matt in his Superman costume for the first time. He looked at me and smiled before shaking my hand.

"You look good, buddy," he said.

I smiled at him. It turned out the party went off without a hitch. There were no security incidents this time and everyone was able to walk out due to the strict "No Alcohol" rule. It was later in my office after Aubrey went home that my prate wench walked over to sit on my lap. She wrapped her arms around me before moving the cowl off my head.

"How did it feel being Batman?" she asked.

"It still felt a little wrong. How much did this costume cost?"

"I was sworn to secrecy," she said before she kissed me full on the lips.

I savored it before whispering back to her.

"What was that for?"

She smiled.

"Because you let me do this with Shannon even though you had every reason to say no."

I was about to reply when she placed a finger over my lips.

'I know, Leo. But the thing was you let me convince you."

Soft kiss.

"And we both had a wonderful time."

Soft kiss.

"And I get to fuck Batman when we get home."

I looked at her before I started unbuttoning her vest.

"What if I can't wait that long?"

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers