Marcie and Leo Ch. 074

Story Info
Too many clothes.
1.1k words
5
1.2k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 74 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

I have too many polo shirts.

I have too many black T-shirts.

I can explain both easily, but the reader probably has a good question that's more relevant.

What does that have to do with Marcie?

I know. The reason most readers want to know is because until that sentence, I didn't mention my lovely goddess of a wife. Everyone loves it when I describe something about Marcie to give them more of an idea of what she looks like. They love hearing about how lovely she is, how intelligent, what her curves can be compared to and so on.

Talking about my wardrobe has nothing to do with Marcie. Or at least it wouldn't if it wasn't for Aubrey. Yes, the same Aubrey who is my assistant who owns my old house next door. This same old house that still has some of my clothing stored in one of the closets. Or it did. This was before there were three boxes in front of our door from Aubrey. Seems her thought was that since her new husband was moving in, she needed the closet space. I forgot to mention that when Aubrey was initially moving in, Marcie helped me sift through and grab the clothes I would wear more often to not clutter up our house. And it worked for the first year.

Then we woke up after Aubrey's honeymoon and saw the boxes on the porch. That's when Marcie said what I mentioned above. One box was full of polo shirts. That was easy to explain. Being the CFO of a successful IT company, I had to dress a certain way. This meant at the least, a polo, and khakis. A suit and tie were required for Board Meetings, client meetings, etc. It was Missy's idea for me to have only ten polo shirts. She had me select blue, black, and grey. So, I originally had those colors. Then I started receiving gifts of the other colors. There were shades of green, red, orange and even, gasp, a pink one. Those colors were left next door, until Aubrey packed them up.

"You knew this was going to happen eventually, Romeo," Marcie said partially snarky.

"Yeah, but..."

"But nothing, Leo. You have too many polos. I agree with Missy's intentions of the basic four colors."

"Four?"

"Black, grey and two shades of blue. But you have seven black ones. You don't need that many."

"Looks like I am donating those."

"I agree, Babe. Want me to help you pick out the good ones?"

I smiled.

"I need the help for sure. How many do you think I need to keep?"

She started going through the box.

"You have two black, two grey and one of each shade of blue in our closet. How about the pink one?"

"Pass."

"I think it would look cute on you. Why did you get a pink one?"

"That was a gift from me," Aubrey answered. "He lost a bet."

"So, you're keeping that one," Marcie answered as she threw it on the arm of the couch.

"Why though?" I protested.

"Because she said so, Leo," Aubrey answered. "Happy wife, happy life."

I was feeling outnumbered.

"Where is Wesley through this experience?"

"He's packing. He was not fully moved in yet," Aubrey answered.

"Maybe he'd like some of these," I asked.

The girls both shook their heads.

"He's not a polo type of guy," Aubrey answered. "He prefers t-shirts when off-duty and button-down shirts when working under his lab coat."

Marcie looked at me and smiled.

"Leo, darling, what is it with the T-shirts? All black ones?"

"Many of them are from when Matt and I were starting out."

"Bro don't drag me in on that one," Matt answered as he walked up the driveway.

I looked at him pleadingly.

"Matt, why?"

"The truth is Leo had a Goth phase in high school. I think he outgrew it during college, but always just wore black T-shirts. Think Simon Cowell."

The girls both laughed. I put my head down mortified.

"I think it works for Leo," Shannon answered with Junior in tow.

Both girls looked at her before her face broke and started laughing with them.

"Still, Leo, you don't need that many black T-shirts," Marcie answered.

"What size are they?" Wes asked as he walked over from the other house.

"Wes, they will look so big on you, Sweetheart," Aubrey answered.

He started looking through them.

"Why are they in plastic still?"

"I never opened some of them. I would wear the same three or four until I wore them out. Then open a few new ones."

"Leo, there's like twenty of them in here," Wes responded.

"That does sound practical though," Matt responded.

By the time we sifted through, Wes took home about five black T-shirts still in plastic. Matt grabbed a few of the polo shirts although he begged off the pink one. It was soon after we went to Aubrey's back yard for a quick hot dog session. As we shared some sodas and some food, we seemed to gravitate towards the normal groups. Aubrey, Marcie, and Shannon were at one end of the patio with Junior while us guys were at the other end. It became a pep talk of sorts for Wes who was getting used to the thought of being married.

The boxes of clothes to be donated were put in the back of my car for me to deliver to the local charity clothing drop off place on the way to work Monday. All in all, it was a good Saturday. It was soon after that Marcie and I adjourned to our place where we spent the time just laughing at some of the stories Matt and Aubrey told her about my younger years.

"Still can't imagine you as a Goth kid," she said as we snuggled on the couch.

"Yeah, I admit to that."

"It was a nice week going to work with you."

"I enjoyed it too, Baby. Just wish you could do it more often. Thing is, I do enjoy the idea of you being independent enough to do your stuff."

"Nikki was so surprised to find out who you really were."

"I was surprised at that."

"I didn't want to publicize that I hooked up with a big wig."

I smiled at her.

"I can understand that Baby."

I leaned in for a quick kiss before I took her by the hand.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"I have a desire to help you wash your hair tonight, Amor."

She smiled at me before she followed me into the bathroom. It felt like life was coming back to normal.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers