Marcie and Leo Ch. 082

Story Info
Marcie the decorator.
819 words
5
1k
0
1

Part 82 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

Marcie has very great taste in things. Maybe I question her taste in men sometimes, but when it comes to her clothes, her furniture, and other things, she is top notch. The amazing thing about it is that she does it without spending a bunch of money. Marcie was always careful with money because of the way her late husband and her had to scrape everything together. So, it surprises folks when they see what she does.

It was when Aubrey came over one day that she had a chance to show it off. Aubrey was thinking about redecorating the house and was unsure what to do. So, while I was in the living room working on my laptop, the girls were discussing some ideas for what to do. It was when Aubrey mentioned hiring a decorator that Marcie looked at her.

"Why do you need a decorator?"

Aubrey looked at her.

"I just want the house to be more mine. I look around and I see Missy all the time. It's a little weird sometimes. I just want to find a balance that put us both there."

Marcie smiled.

"I get that. When Leo first moved in here, we replaced the bed first. Then we replaced the couch. Little by little, we started doing little things to merge our styles. Leo has luckily been more accepting of my ideas and allowed me to be creative in it. It's a way to make it more of our home than just mine."

I was listening in smiling for a bit. The thought of Marcie admitting that she was changing her home to make it ours made me smile. The thought that Aubrey was going to do the same made much sense. I was thinking about different things I could do when Marcie beat me to it.

"Mind if I help?"

Aubrey looked at her and smiled.

"I would love that."

"Will Wes be involved?"

Aubrey looked at her and shook her head.

"I'm not sure he'd be any help."

I looked at her again.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked.

Aubrey looked at me, not realizing I was listening in.

"I don't know if..."

"I'm not an expert," I started. "The thing is if he is your partner, he should have a little say so. Even if he just helps a little bit."

Marcie looked at me and smiled. Aubrey had that look on her face. The one that said I made her think. One of the things I never mentioned about Aubrey is that her and Missy shared in decorating their dorm room back in college. It was a cute meshing of styles. It was something I loved about visiting their dorms. That look turned into a smile before she walked over to me and hugged me.

"Thank you, Leo," she said before she excused herself.

Marcie was looking at me before she walked over and held me also.

"That was sweet, Baby. Did you want to go check out the sheets on the bed?"

I followed her into the room before she turned to me and smiled.

"Oops, I forgot we haven't replaced them yet. Wanna help?"

I smiled as I helped my bride replace the sheets and pillowcases on the bed before I took advantage. She was wearing a nice top with a pair of white shorts as I was watching her. I went ahead and smacked her behind a few times before she stood up and looked at me.

"What was that for, Leo?" she asked me in a shocked manner.

"Having a nice behind."

She looked at me before her smile broke free and we both started laughing. It was a funny moment before her arms went around my neck.

"You surprised me, Leo," she said as her lips pressed against mine.

We spent the rest of the night hanging out with each other, having dinner and the rest of the casual activities we did on a weeknight. As we were both on our laptops, I looked over and saw her on different sites looking at furniture.

"What kind of motif is she looking for?" I asked.

She looked at me smiling.

"She's letting me know over text message. So far, she is looking pretty reasonable."

I smiled.

"She normally has a pretty logical mind."

"I told her just tell me what she's thinking, and I'd do the rest."

I wasn't expecting that much to be honest. I neglected to remember how driven my wife can be with a project. This became her focus for a few days while I was handling work stuff. It became a big deal with her. Aubrey was happy with some of the results. Every time Aubrey liked something, Marcie was happy.

I enjoyed everything they did. Soon, Marcie was finished, and Aubrey was happy. I was happy that my two girls were able to cooperate on this project.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers