Marcie and Leo Ch. 087

Story Info
Morning loving moment.
890 words
4.36
1.4k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 87 of the 135 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

"Fuck, baby. I love it when you get hard for me."

Her soft hands were gliding up and down my cock. She had some of her lube on her hands, but the way I was leaking she didn't need any. There she was sitting on her knees, her eyes concentrating on me. Her right hand was sliding up and down my shaft. It was that look of concentration on her face that had me mesmerized.

"I always get hard for you, Beloved," I replied, partially moaning because of how wonderful her hand felt on me.

It's not often that Marcie is the aggressive one when we make love. Not as much as that moment to be honest. It was when her mouth landed on mine and we shared a long, passionate, open mouth, deep kiss that she started to soften a bit. Once we stopped kissing, she looked in my eyes.

"I love you," she whispered, her smile crossing her face as she started to straddle me.

"I love you too," I whispered back as my hands held her hips to steady herself as my cock slid along her slit.

There was a powerful moan as the head made contact before she slid me inside. It was a slow deliberate first stroke that caused me to moan in appreciation and pleasure. There I watched as my personal goddess was taking me, her vulva squeezing me as she did.

"I don't know what came over me this morning," she said as she started to bounce. "I needed you so much this morning, Leo."

"I am not complaining, Amor."

She was going at a pretty good clip by that time. It was as if I was one of her toys and she was pushing herself to climax as soon as possible. It was when the first wave hit that I held her in position. I waited patiently for her to open her eyes back up before I rolled her over, sliding out of her before I followed suit. My first stroke inside her after was more beast-like, the kind she likes when I took control. Her hands were around my neck. I looked in her eyes and growled before starting to pound her the way I knew she wanted.

"Use me like a slut, Leo," she yelled.

Her legs were already wrapping around me as I was pounding her like it was the last time we'd ever fuck. I could feel the sweat developing on my brow as she moaned for me.

"I want you to cum on my pussy, Leo. Pull out and make a mess on my pussy," she said.

I loved the feeling of her at that moment. Even with the lube she used on my cock, we were connected and moving so much together. I was edging closer.

"I'm almost there," I yelled.

Her legs let me go and I pulled out. I started stroking my cock and covering her lips like she demanded. As I started recovering from my climax, I instinctively slid my cock back inside her. Her eyes opened in surprise.

"You're still hard," she said.

I smiled thinking that I was before she wrapped her legs around me. I leaned down and kissed her passionately. Her hands went to my back and scratched me gently with her nails.

"Are you thinking round two or is it just instinct?" she asked me.

I held myself inside her, feeling empowered to make it so before I started to slowly stroke inside her. Her eyes opened in wonder. It felt so messy down there with the mixture of the lube and our mutual climaxes as I started stroking her pussy slowly. She unwrapped her legs as I grabbed one of her ankles and held it near my shoulder. I felt her other leg move near my head. I bent forward, partially bending her as I started to stroke her. I could feel her shudder under me.

"Fuck me, Leo. Please!"

I started fucking her more purposely. I want to pay tribute to my goddess again. I could feel my member gaining strength as I slid into her faster. I opened my eyes and saw her smile, her eyes, her hair splayed along the pillows. I was where I desired to be. I was making love to my Beloved. She is my Universe. She completed me. I started feeling myself start to edge closer. I looked at her and smiled.

"Are you going to cum again?" she asked as she started to breathe heavily.

I let go of her ankles as I started to feel myself give. I held it inside her that time. My climax was harder. I felt every ounce of my soul pushing into her. As my member softened after, I saw the painting we created together. Her privacy was filled and covered with our combined love. The picture was saved in my mind before I leaned forward and kissed her tenderly.

"I don't know what came over me," she whispered. "I just woke up and just moved."

"I loved it," I answered.

We held each other for a while, not caring about what time it was. Not thinking about what the day had in store or any responsibilities we had. Our moment was all that we had and neither of us wanted to move.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers