Marco and Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent down and gave him a long kiss on the lips, and then whispered: "I love you too, Marco." She didn't like lying, but she would do this and more to make Marco feel better.

He smiled, and it was the most beautiful smile she had ever seen. Then he coughed and made a guttural sound, and the redhead knew that the time had come.

She got off his body and took the gun, then kneeled and placed it gently on his forehead. She positioned herself so that her breasts would be the last thing he saw before he died. She closed her eyes and counted to ten.

Finally, she pulled the trigger.

* * *

November 1st

It's been two days since I... since Marco died. I buried him in the back garden at the foot of the tree.

I only started writing again today, before I didn't feel like it. I spent most of the time in bed, crying. I ate very little. But in the end I managed to recover. I can't go on like this, I can't spend my time wallowing in my pain.

I think I'll have to leave the house. I don't like being here alone, there are far too many memories. I'll take whatever I can carry, maybe I'll even go look for some gas for the car and...

* * *

Laura's hand suddenly began to shake. Her pen fell to the floor. She tried to catch it, but she fell too.

She struggled to her feet, her head spinning. What was happening to her? She felt weak as if something had sucked all her strength out. What...

Suddenly she felt an urge to throw up. She moved towards the bathroom, but before she could even get out of the bedroom, she stopped and threw up like never before.

When she was done, she wiped her mouth as best as she could with the sleeve of her shirt. It was all so strange.

Why the hell did she throw up? It couldn't be something she had eaten. It had all been too sudden.

Then she noticed something in the puddle of vomit. Something that startled her.

Blood. There was blood in the middle of all that vomit.

Her mind tried to find a solution to that mystery. It wasn't something she had eaten, and it couldn't be the cold either.

But what was it then?

Wait a minute, what if... oh fuck!

She thought back to what had happened to Marco. Shivers of pure terror ran down her spine. It was terrible, but it was the only possible explanation.

Like all the times they had had sex, even in their last moment together Marco had come inside her. This time, however, he had been bitten by a zombie. And the virus had already had plenty of time to spread through the boy's body.

And now... now it was inside her.

"No..."

* * *

November 6th

It took me a while, but in the end I made my choice.

This is my last entry.

I don't know how much I have left, but I don't want to become like those cannibal monsters. I'll take the gun and be done with it. I checked, there's just one bullet left.

I'll leave the diary here, in the hope that one day the world will return to normal and someone will find it. And to whomever it will be, I ask a favor: I would like to be buried in the back garden, next to Marco. There should be enough room for another grave.

Now I'd better hurry. I can feel I don't have much left. I don't know if there actually is an afterlife, I've never been religious. But if there is, I hope I'll find Marco and everyone I knew there.

Goodbye.

* * *

Laura closed the diary and left it on the table, then went to lie down on the bed.

Without hesitation, she raised the gun to her temple, closed her eyes, and counted to ten.

The shot echoed in the silence of the empty house.

12