Marcus Get Medical Attention Ch. 03

Story Info
Finally some relief for Marcus...
2.4k words
4.59
49.5k
48

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marcus1990
Marcus1990
158 Followers

Dr. Norris, Nurse Kelly and another young scrub wearing dude came into the room.

"Comfortable enough?" Dr. Norris asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Okay, this should be simple enough," he said pulling up a stool beside me. "We're going to give you a local so you won't feel anything. I am going to then place a sterile bandage that has a little port on your belly and insert a tapered needle through it. Through the port I will then place a little tube onto your appendix, with the guidance of the ultrasound. We will then attach this little balloon to the end of the tube that is going to slowly inflate vacuuming out the fluids and releasing the pressure. By the time the local has worn off you should be in a lot less pain."

"Okay," I said starting to tremble a bit.

"Don't look so worried," Kelly said while the Doctor readied the ultrasound. "I'll be right here with you and your sister is just outside the door."

She lowered my blanket and lifted my gown, just briefly to make sure the catheter was still positioned properly, before lifting the blanket back up to my waist again. She then painted a large circle from my belly button to my hipbone with, what I guessed was iodine, using what looked like a giant q-tip. The young dude had been busy opening sterile packages of things and came over to place a thin blue crinkly paper over my abdomen that had about a 4 inch window port in it for the doctor to work through. When he stepped out of the way, Kelly stepped in with a large needle.

"This is going to pinch for just a wink and then that pain you have been in all night will quickly disappear," she said. Even with a surgical mask, there was no doubt when she was smiling. Her eyes were full of expression. Man, I was crushing hard on this girl.

She poked me and it was exactly as she had said. The pain and tension released quickly and my whole body gave a sigh of relief. I could feel myself peeing. I guess I had been holding everything in trying to stifle the pain. Kelly stepped back and took her place on my left side while the Doctor pulled up on my right.

"Very important that you remain completely still now," he said.

I turned my head to Kelly at this point, not wanting to watch this part of the procedure. Her eyes caught mine and locked in. "So what would you normally be doing on a Friday night," she asked.

I was nervous and distracted so I didn't muster much of a response. "Not much," I said. "You?"

"Oh, if I wasn't here I'd probably be at open mic night at my corner pub," she said. "My cousin hosts it, so Friday nights are like family night at the pub."

"Do you sing?" I asked.

"No, I sometimes play the mandolin or the penny whistle when my Dad sings though," she said. "I am the least talented member of the family," she laughed.

"That sounds cool," I said. She had managed to distract and relax me. I was back in the mood to flirt and learn more about Kelly, not at all thinking about what Dr. Norris was doing.

She reached over me and when she was back in her place I could see her folding a square absorbent pad that was full of blood. "Whoa," I said.

"Just look at me," Kelly said glancing between my eyes and watching what the Doc was doing. "You are almost done!"

"There," Dr. Norris said. "Looks like we are well in the target area."

I looked over at him to see him staring at the ultrasound screen. In the open window square in the paper covering my belly I could see a small tube coming out of a circular bandaid. I was covered in rust coloured iodine and ultrasound gel. The young Doctor opened a packet containing a small balloon that he squeezed all of the air out of before attaching it to the belly tube. I could see a very slow siphon of murky fluid starting to pump through the tube towards the balloon.

"Excellent," said Dr. Norris taking off his gloves. "I'll talk to your sister and be back to check on you shortly," he said leaving with his assistant in tow.

"Thanks Doc," I said.

Kelly changed her gloves and started tidying up, throwing all the open packets, the swabs and the blue sheet into a bio-waste bin in the corner.

"So this is going to drain the puss and the pills are going to fight the infection and then hopefully I won't need surgery?" I asked.

"That's the hope," she said. "You will probably still need surgery though. This really reduces the risk of sceptic infection and complications. If you do end up with surgery it will be a breeze for you, and you won't be in any pain while you wait."

She came around to the other side of the bed and bent down by my feet. I heard a splashing sound. When she stood up she had a plastic container the size of a small milk jug half full of urine.

"What the?" I said.

She laughed, "The IV drip has you well hydrated I guess." She took it out of the room to a toilet somewhere I guessed.

I drifted off for a quick nap and was awakened by the young assistant of Doctor Norris. "Just checking the tap for leaks," he said, taking a quick glance without touching me. "Looks like its working too well."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Just that you might have to change the balloon more frequently at first since it is filling up very quickly. Do you have someone who can help you at home for a few days?"

"My Step-sister, I guess, but the Doctor said I would get some home care too," I responded.

"Yeah, but they will probably only come by every second day or so and at this rate you will need this changed over probably twice a day. I'll check with Dr. Norris and see what he recommends," he said leaving.

"Oh, are you ready to see your sister?" he asked.

"Yes!"

"Okay, I'll send her in." he said

Mandy came in and gave me a big hug, wrapping her arms around me and the gurney I was lying on at the same time. I love Mandy and I know she loves me, but we don't usually show affection like this. Mom has always been overly affectionate, so we were never lacking from hugs in the family and I guess never really needed them from each other. We had more of a 'high-five' relationship than a 'huggy-kissy,' one.

"How are you feeling?" Mandy asked.

"So much better!" I said.

I knew she was anxious too see what they had done to me, so I adjusted my blanket and lifted my gown up to expose my belly.

"Cool," she said. "And kinda gross," as she noticed the balloon filling with puss that was laying on the opposite side of my belly button.

"I've been reading about this all night on my phone," she said.

"Did Mom freak?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! I had to talk her into not boarding the next flight home. Apparently your Dad had his appendix out around the same age as you. Anyway, I told her everything was fine and that there wasn't anything that she could do for you so she's gonna stay at the conference, but she wants you to FaceTime her as soon as you get home. Guess she wants to see that ugly mug of yours," she laughed.

"Yeah okay, I'm glad you were able to calm her down." I told her.

"Knock, knock" Dr. Norris said without knocking, followed by a new assistant this time. He looked at Mandy said, "I need to do a quick exam."

"Okay, I'll be right outside," she said before leaving.

He lifted the bandage around the tube briefly before putting it back in place and gave my stomach a coupe of deep pokes. "Much softer than before," he said to his assistant. "Looks like you have a pretty high-output rate though," examining the balloon. "We have a larger size that should allow for less frequent changes. I am going to have a nurse show you how to change this and explain how to keep it clean and secured to your belly. The home care service will call you but you may have to do some of the changeovers yourself depending on their schedule," he said. "Is there someone at home that can help you?"

"My step-sister is in nursing school and lives with me," I said.

"Perfect!" he said. "If she's the one waiting in the hall for you, I suggest you let her sit in with the nurse when she's explaining everything to you. Any sign of fever or a return of pain, or a redness in the skin around the catheter and it is back to the ER with you. We will see you again in a week or so and re-evaluate from there. Do you have any questions for me?"

"So, I come back to the children's hospital?" I asked.

"Yeah, you are my patient, at least for now. Go home, relax, drink lots of fluids, and try to enjoy the rest of your weekend," he said leaving me.

"Knock, Knock," said nurse Kelly entering the room. "So, sounds like you are going to be leaving us soon."

"Want to come with me?" I asked flirtatiously.

"Sounds like you are in good hands with your sister," she said with what I thought was a wink, but I may have been mistaken.

I know nurses get hit on all the time and it bugs me a bit. They are just doing their job and don't need harassment, that's for sure. The intimate patient/nurse relationship is certainly hard to read sometimes though and if Kelly had been flirting with me, I would be an idiot to not flirt back and see what happens next.

She lifted my blanket and gown. "Let's get this catheter off of you and get your underwear back on you before we bring your sister in here shall we?" she said. I spread my legs open a little for her as she grabbed an end of the tape that was holding my penis to my left thigh.

"I, 2, 3," and she pulled with a quick motion.

"Yeeooww!" I yelled.

"Oh, let's not exaggerate," she said. "It couldn't have been that bad." She unhooked the urine bag from the bed and put the whole kit in a plastic bag before dumping it in the bio bin. She came back to my side and took a look at me.

"Oh, sorry, maybe you weren't overreacting," she said.

I looked down to see a bright red blistered patch of red skin across my penis and on my thighs where the tape had been.

"Looks like you might be allergic to the tape. Your skin has had quite a reaction." She bent down and had a very close look, taking my penis in her hand and examining the skin closely.

I could feel her breath on my balls and thighs. "Here we go again," I thought as I felt the blood pumping.

"We'll have to treat this, I'll be right back with some cream." She pulled my gown down and pulled the curtain shut, leaving me momentarily.

When she came back into the room I heard her close the room door. She came in around the curtain keeping it closed as well. By this point I had a full blown erection, with a peak in my gown pointing directly towards my face.

"Oh boy," she said seeing the outline of my gown.

She pulled up a stool beside me and put on a fresh pair of gloves before uncovering me.

"Good show," I thought, taking a look at myself. If I was going to have an unwanted boner, at least I could give it an 'A' for effort.

"This cream has an active antihistamine in it, so it should soothe and help with your reaction," she said. She squeezed a small dollop onto her fingers and started rubbing it onto my thigh. She put another dollop on her left finger and with two fingers on her right hand pulled my erection gently down. She didn't have a good grip, or was being too gentle and it slipped from her fingers and sprang back against my belly with a 'thwack.'

"Jeeze," she said.

She got a better grip next time and started working the cream onto my rock hard shaft with her left hand. I let out a little moan. She let out an adorable giggle.

"Is it sore to the touch?" she asked.

"No, it feels great," I said. Again, she giggled.

Without a word she squeezed a large squirt of the cream onto her left hand and took a firm grip with her whole hand on my dick. She slowly started working her hand up and down my shaft. It was obvious now that this was beyond necessary treatment. We locked eyes and I could tell that she was enjoying it also. Not a word was spoken. She slowly slid her firm grip from my balls up to the tip of my cock before switching her hands without breaking the stimulating action. Embarrassingly quickly I could feel my eruption building. She could sense it to. She continued pumping with her right hand but cupped her left hand over the head of my dick to catch my spunk. After a few more strokes I couldn't hold it any longer and blasted her hand with rope after rope of semen in the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

Kelly carefully peeled her left glove off capturing the mess inside and throwing them in the bio bin. She returned without gloves to my glistening only slightly deflated cock, and cleaned it off with some wet wipes. I obviously had way more cream on me than I needed, so she gave me a good cleaning, bringing my hard-on back to life.

"This thing's insatiable," she said in a giggly whisper that broke the silence between us.

"I don't know what to say," I said. "That was amazing."

"Shhh," she said with a finger across her mask-covered lips and a smile in her eyes. She opened the plastic bag with my clothes and dug around until she found my underwear. She helped me into them and tucked my cock in snuggly, giving it a quick little squeeze before removing her hand.

"Okay," she said. Let's get your sister in here and teach you guys how to change this thing and keep it clean.

To be continued...

Marcus1990
Marcus1990
158 Followers