Marcus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the party as they were heading to the lower pool. I watched a bit, thinking I had never seen such a collection of fine bodies. Cowboy was fine. A year ago I would never even looked his way, but now I noticed his chest and thighs and the bulge in between.

The others were beautiful too, but other than Cowboy, I wasn't too interested in hanging out with them.

I returned to my room where I found the Mr, naked, in my bed, looking at porn on his phone.

"I hope you don't mind, but looking at all those bodies out there just got my libido in gear."

I wasn't sure how I felt about him just coming in my room. Seemed like an intrusion of privacy.

That thought lasted less than three seconds before my training kicked in and I undressed, slowly, beginning with my watch and other jewelry before finally removing my boxers. I played with my cock a bit. Teasing him. I turned around and rubbed my ass. I climbed in next to him and kissed his lips. And again. Our tongues danced. It wasn't rough man like but rather tender, a side I rarely saw. We kissed for quite a while, rubbing our hands over each other's bodies. Gently grazing each other's cock. I worked my way down. I took his cock in my hand and looked in his eyes before taking it in my mouth. His hands were on my head. He grabbed my hair. I got him close before I stopped.

"Oh...don't start back just yet," he mumbled. I moved up beside him and kissed his neck.

"I want you to fuck me tonight," I whispered. "I want you to put that dick as far as I can take it."

He was surprised. I was surprised. He took a pillow and placed it under my ass.

"Condoms?"

"In the drawer."

He slipped on the rubber then lubed my ass. The pressure was greater than the two fingers.

"Take a breath and relax."

I could hear the other staff outside playing in the pool. I tried to concentrate on that as he went deeper. Again, it wasn't nearly as bad as I had heard. But it was only right, that the Mr be the one to be my first. I grabbed his ass and I pulled him in deeper. It felt so good. When I felt his balls slap my ass I wrapped my legs around his waist. Then the fun began. He was in no mood for romance and just plowed away, hitting my prostate with every downward stroke. My breathing was super fast. I bit his shoulder and he plowed that much harder. He rested on his elbows while he fucked me and kissed my mouth. I dug my fingers into his back. He started grunting. I knew what was coming. He got up on his knees so he could go deeper. My cock was at its hardest when he shouted and shot his load in my ass. I came as well. My load went everywhere. He collapsed onto my chest. I kept my legs and arms wrapped around him as tightly as I could. My cock was throbbing between our cum soaked bellies.

Before long, he dressed and left but not before kissing me again. The party was winding down. I had had my own party. I laid in my bed, thinking about what had just happened. I turned off the lamp and beat off.

The annual Christmas party was a huge affair. The outside staff was not invited. Only the inside staff and additional servers were allowed. But that night, I was invited. They had bought me a new tux and I looked good in it. I realized that I needed a couple different ones. Make a mental check.

I mingled with the guests. I'm not sure who they thought I was but I surely wasn't a familiar face to this crowd.

"Good evening, Marcus." I turned to find the Mrs dressed in a tight, dark green evening dress that covered her from her neck to her mid-calf. "Are you having a good time?"

"Yes ma'am." Oh crap she gave me that look. "Yes, Becky, I am."

"I'm so happy. Marcus this is Anne Rushing."

"Mrs Rushing," I said "Nice to meet you"

"You, too, Marcus. Becky just can't say enough nice things about you."

"That's awfully nice. Would you care to dance?"

"I think I would."

"Shall we?" She hooked her hand in my elbow as I led her to the dance floor. The orchestra just happened to play a slow song so I took her in my arms, looked into her eyes and led her around the floor. The conversation was light. As I pulled her in a little closer, she mashed her crotch into my cock.

"Whoo...you dance very well." She was flush. My cock pressed against her.

"Thank you. You do as well." We both understood the underlying message.

As the music stopped, I escorted her back to her husband and was introduced. Nice enough fellow.

"My husband and I are going to our beach house next week and would love for you to join us."

I looked at Becky. "You don't have classes on the break and I believe we can manage a few days without you."

"Then it's set. We'll fly down Sunday afternoon."

The flight down was uneventful, which is good for any flight. Mac and Anne were fun. They both had come from real money and though they had businesses, they really didn't need to. Their Citation was fast and got us to Florida in no time. Their driver met us on the tarmac...private airport. She loaded our bags into the back of the Suburban. I offered to help, but Anne gave me the look I had seen before from Becky. I'm a guest, not an employee.

There was a chef, a house keeper and the driver living there full time. Nice gig, I thought.

My room was spacious and had a balcony that over looked the ocean. Tranquil.

Monday morning came and we had a very nice breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon and fruit.

We grabbed our beach gear and walked down to their private beach. These folks knew how to live. Our benches were set up with nice cushions, umbrellas, tables and coolers, already stocked. I put my towel over my cushion then took to the water for a little swim. When I got back to my hosts they were sitting under an umbrella.

"Nice swim?"

"Yes." I dried my hair and ran the towel over my body, stopped at my crotch of my speedo just a bit. Anne reached for some sun screen.

"Here, let me help you with that."

"Thank you, Marcus."

She took her top off. I wasn't surprised. As she got on her belly, I began to rub the lotion into her skin. Slowly, I made sure each inch of skin was covered, including her side boobs. From her toes to her ass I rubbed her all over.

"Mac?"

"Please." He rolled over and I applied the lotion all over taking extra time like I did with Anne. I went below his trunk line and got a little close to his butt crack.

"Watch it, Marcus. I may get jealous." Anne propped on her right elbow.

"I could never neglect you, ma'am."

I adjusted the umbrella.

The afternoon was like most afternoons on a beach, quiet, tranquil. The sound of the crashing waves has always been my favorite sounds. It is almost hypnotic.

"Marcus?"

"Yes ma'am?"

She handed me the sunscreen and rolled over on her back. I took the tube and began to apply the lotion. I started at her feet and worked my way up her legs. Her thighs got extra attention. I rubbed right up to her crotch. She spread her legs a bit. My hand lightly grazed her pussy through her bottoms.

I moved up to her belly. Not as toned as the Mrs but very flat. I squeezed the sunscreen on her boobs. It was cold and she squealed. I sarcastically apologized and began rubbing her breasts, giving extra attention to her nipples. Then onto her shoulders.

I turned to Mac to see if he needed sunscreen and he was facing us playing with his cock. I gave him the same treatment I gave his wife. His little pecker was hard.

Around 4:00 Anne got up and went inside leaving Mac and me.

"I guess she's going to get ready for dinner."

"It's nice here, Mac."

He rolled over looking at me. "You are the most handsome man I've seen in a long time."

"Thank you, Mac."

"Take your speedos off. I want to see all of you."

I stood and removed my trunks. My cock was half mast. "Come over here." He sat up and took my cock in his mouth and began to blow me. I went with it. I put my hands on his head and fucked his mouth. I went deep. I knew he wanted to be handled so I handled him. I pinched his nipples, hard. Then I pulled out.

"That's enough for you right now. I may give you more later. Depends on how much energy I have after fucking your wife."

"Thank you, Marcus."

"You go back to the house. I want a few more moments on the beach."

"Yes, Marcus."

Wow. That was fun. First time I had played the

dominate. I hung out on the beach long enough to give them time to talk about me.

Mac's pecker was hard when he walked away.

I'm sitting naked on a beach after having flown here on a private jet. I liked this life.

Mac drove to dinner and Anne and I sat in the back seat. I flirted, touching her when making a point. Resting my hand on her thigh. She was wearing a floral sun dress and sandals. I was wearing shorts and an untucked, long sleeve dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

As we rolled down Beach Boulevard toward the restaurant area I leaned over and kissed Anne. She kissed me back. I kissed her neck and whispered, "We are going to have fun tonight, but this needs to go." I put a hand down her dress and unhooked her bra, removing it quickly.

"Well that was easy."

"Not my first time."

Dinner was nice. Red fish, steamed vegetables, wine and conversation.

"It's time for you to remove your panties," I said matter of factly.

"I'll be right back," she said and started to stand up.

"No. Here. Take them off here." She sat back down. With her hands under her skirt she began to remove them. Mac was breathing hard he was so turned on. I grabbed his cock threw his pants and rubbed it a bit.

"Now, sir, what shall I do with them?"

"Hand them to me." I took her wadded up panties and straightened them out on the table, then folded them and left them next to my water glass.

Back in the car, I removed her dress and began to finger her clit. Mac's eyes were on the review mirror. She got into it as well . The passing street lights gave a strobe effect. The scene was super erotic. She orgasmed as Mac pulled into the garage.

Wearing only her sandals, she walked up the stairs straight to the bedroom and spread eagle on her belly.

"Well, Mac, it seems the lady needs us." I grabbed Mac's hand and led him to the bedroom took his shirt off, then sunk to my knees and pulled his shorts and boxers off. I teased his cock. I licked the tip. Slipped the head between my lips.

"Now you go sit in that chair while I take care of your wife." I turned to the bed and whispered. "I'm going to take care of you tonight. The night belongs to you, Anne. All for you."

I jerked her hair back. She gasped. She smiled. And I bit her neck. And again. Then doggie style I rammed my cock deep inside. She screamed and I rammed her again and again. I slapped her ass. It left a mark. So I slapped her again. Harder.

I pulled out and spun her over and sat on her chest feeding her mouth my cock. She pushed me back but I dug in deeper and faster. When I thought she had had enough temporarily, I pulled out. I walked down the hall to my room. As I passed Mac I said, "don't touch that cock, boy."

"Yes sir."

I grabbed my toy bag and returned to find her just as I left her. I opened my kit and pulled out the nipple clamps. I attached them and then adjusted the tension before I turned on the power. She squirmed. Mac squirmed in his chair. I took some leather straps and cuffs from the bag and secured Mac's wrists to the chair. "I need to devote my attention to

Anne and I can't be sure you won't try to jack off."

I secured Anne's wrists to the corners of the 4-poster. An ice cube from the bucket provided just the right amount of torture. Cold drops on her already sensitive nipples, her belly and her pussy. I licked the water for her slit. Reaching into the bag I brought out a rather large dildo. But the dildo went south and I pressed it against her rosebud.

"Oooh..."

"Relax."

With a drop or two of lube I was able to get it almost all the way in. I turned on the power. She wiggled.

"Are you ok?"

"Oh yessss."

I placed the head of my penis at her pussy. Her eyes got wide as I penetrated her. The rotation of the dildo and my rubbing her g-spot got her going.

"Oooh Marcus "

"You like that? You feel that, Baby? Is it what you needed?"

"Gaww, yes Marcus. YES Marcus!"

She was moving all over the bed and when she came she came big. It was so intense, she squirted. That was a first for me and, as I found out later, a first for her too.

"As I pulled out l said, it's more fun with two real dicks. But it takes two, two men." I shot a glance Mac's way. Poor Mac. Blue balls.

I propped her head up on pillows so she could see. I walked over to Mac, pulled his head back and fed him my dick. Just as I had fucked his wife's mouth I did to his. I fucked him fast and deep. I held his face on either side and fucked him. He gagged. I didn't care. I stayed the course. "That's your wife's pussy on my dick boy. Your wife. I'm fucking your wife, boy. Giving her a proper fuck. Something she hasn't had in a long time." I stepped away and slapped Mac's balls.

"Ooweww."

"Yeah boy. You're a good pussy boy."

I turned the power up on Anne's ass dildo. She squirmed but being restrained she was limited. Mac watched as I placed a dildo in her pussy and hit her with full power. In just a moment she was in the throws of a massive orgasm.

"Oooeee. Awww."

I smiled. Mac wanted so badly to jerk off. The scene was surreal. I acted like I had been here before but it was new to me. I was enjoying the game as much as they were.

I removed the two dildos and released her wrists. She grabbed her pussy and rolled over on her side enjoying the afterglow of an orgasm.

The next two days were pretty much the same. Beach, dinner and sex. Poor ole Mac could only watch while I had my way with his wife.

"It's a short flight home, Mac and it occurred to me you haven't cum this whole trip." I knelt in front of him and undid his belt and shorts dropping them to the floor of the aircraft. I took his penis in my hands.

"I believe I should suck you off, Mac." For the majority of the flight, Mac was naked and Anne and I teased him. And right before we landed I sucked his cock dry.

"I'm cumming Marcus. Uhhh...I'm ..." he shot his load and I took it all. All that giz that had been generated by the sexual stimulus, just had to explode. Like a volcano. Anne watched and encouraged Mac to hold off as long as he could. When he let go Anne cheered him on.

When they dropped me off at the estate, Mac handed me an envelope. "Your fee, Marcus, and you were worth every penny."

"My fee, Mac?"

"I believe this is the price Becky told us. And a tip. We would like to book you again sometime."

"Anytime Mac." I leaned into the window of the car and kissed Anne one more time. "Anytime, Anne. Just call me."

I had no idea Becky had pimped me out. It felt good. It felt right. The envelope contained $5000. I nearly choked. My first paying gig as an escort and I knew it wasn't my last. Today, $5000 gets me for one day. Yeah, I'm worth it, I'm that good.

####

"Marcus...we have waited quite a while to have you service us. We were on the list for six months. But now you're here. At my feet. Like a good submissive. Now, suck my cock, Marcus."

"Gladly, sir. Gladly."

12