Marcy & Rodgers' Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
Day 3 Of My Dissension Down The Rabbit Hole:
5.1k words
4.62
1.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy & Rodgers Adventures Part 3

Some words about the author:

I started writing while working as a purchasing manager in the afternoons when all my work was done, and I carried on writing after my retirement.

My stories are fiction. I use tag lines that should make readers aware of the storyline. I understand you have a First Amendment right to free speech. But I also have that same right, and I use this forum to become a better writer of erotic stories. So, if you see something in the tag lines that may offend you, please move on.

My thoughts on comments are as follows: I dislike people who post anonymously, especially if they are hiding behind it to post their personal views. Again, if you see a tagline that does not fit your point of view, kindly move on and read a different story. There are thousands of great stories to choose from. If you are that dense and read it to the end, certainly do not leave comments that disparage the fictional characters in the story. I will delete them, and all other writers should do the same.

When I started writing, I thought LibreOffice's spelling and grammar checker would catch my mistakes. I was never so wrong in my life. I then downloaded Grammarly's free edition and found that my writing improved. Things improved after getting a new laptop with one free year of Word. I recently upgraded to the paid version of Grammarly. I now feel much better about the two software's catching and correcting my grammar and spelling. I use them as my editors, so if you have a problem, take it up with them. So please vote and leave positive comments. I hope you all enjoy reading my stories.

A great writer who posts on this forum says this is our world, and anything can happen in it. Please remember that these stories are not real and are written to pique the reader's sexual interest. Please enjoy.

Tag lines: Girl on Girl, Man sucking cock, Wife stripping at clubs, Hotwife, wife sharing, double penetration, and sex with a transvestite. If you do not like any of these things, say good night, Gracy, and move on to another story. You have been forewarned.

Day 3 Of My Dissension Down The Rabbit Hole:

I got a call from Mindy in the afternoon. She said, "Your husband is here; he stopped by to get a beer on the way home. He said he was thirsty, but I think he just wanted to see my tits again." She giggled while telling me. Then she continued and asked me, "Do you want me to give him your check for last night? We make them out to cash; that's why I ask?"

"Sure, I won't have to have him bring me over to get it. Tell him to swing by the bank and cash it for me, would you, please."

When Rodger got home, he told me he was done for the day, and all he had to do was take field service questions if any came in. Having him home mid-day in the middle of the week felt nice.

He gave me the cash, and I put it with the rest. Now I had $3850. Rodger also gave me another $2500. He told me it was my part of his bonus from work and that I deserved it for him being gone so much. I said, "Wow, I feel rich. I never had $6350 at one time in my life."

I was still sore from the last few nights, so we stayed in for the rest of the day. I made him his favorite supper. Rodger and I sat in the living room and necked like teenagers while the meatloaf cooked. After dinner, we returned to the living room, and Rodger gave me a huge orgasm while licking my pussy.

The way that he did it felt so nasty. He never pulled the curtain closed on the big picture window in the living room. The last rays of the dark red sunset and the shadows of the tree waving around were an ever-changing sight on the wall in front of the couch. He slowly pulled my yoga pants to my knees, then slipped his head between them. The yoga pants were forcing his head tight between my legs. He licked all around my thighs first, then licked up to my venus mound while planting kisses and sucking the skin, letting it go before it became a hickey. I locked my legs closed to bring his head to my womanhood before he drove me out of my mind. He continued the same assault around my outer lips. I could feel them expand and fill with blood and become hot.

He drove me wild with lust. My pussy leaked love juices onto his face as he took my swollen clit into his mouth and squeezed it with his lips. Shivers were running through my body constantly. I was a pile of mush for him to use as he wished, and he did whatever came to his mind. He had me cuming constantly. The orgasms were in the range of light to moderate. I wanted; no, I needed the big one. I crossed my legs and locked them, pulling him in tighter. I thought to myself, 'I hope he could breathe.' He was able to slip two fingers into my hot steamy pussy, and they found the roughness of my G-spot.

I yelled at the top of my lungs, "Oh my god, please don't stop making me cum."

"Oh my god."

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck."

My ass raised off the couch as I fuck his face. I looked down at his face, covered in my hot-sticky juices; his rubbing of my G-spot varied from circles all around it to up and down like a hard cock fucking me. But he still kept up his assault on my clit. When he felt the big one cuming, he backed off to let me calm down. I did not want to calm down; I wanted to cum and cum hard. He just curled his tongue together, so I started rotating my hips and fucking his hard tongue. I could feel the vibration of my pussy lips on his tongue. I was a woman overcome with the need to have a huge orgasm, but Rodger was looking for something more; he was hell-bent on giving me the best orgasm of my life. He was doing a fine job of it.

Rodger sensed my need and returned his finger to the rough spot that needed more attention. He started something he had never done before, thumping his fingers over my G-spot like he was playing the drum. As his fingers made contact with the swollen ridges, little bolts of lightning rushed through my body. I went wild, bucking my hip and grinding my clit over his tongue.

I yelled loud enough for people walking on the street to hear, "I'M FUCKING CUMMING; OH MY FUCKING GOD, I'M CUMMING. YES. YES. YES. PLEASE DON'T STOP."

We heard faint voices from just outside the door on our front step. A man asked, "Do you think she is all right?

The woman answered, "Fuck yes, she is more than all right. Be quiet and listen."

"Do you think we should check on them?" The man asked.

"Not unless you want to watch him make me scream like that. Now let's go you got a dripping wet pussy to lick when we get home."

Their conversation caused me to flood Rodger's face with a combination of hot sticky cum and my womanly juices, and I went into a sex-induced coma, something I call my happy place. I was slightly aware of what was happening. I felt a push on my inner thigh to part them, and then Rodger came up to take a long, deep breath of air. After he caught his breath, he laid his head against my right thigh and watched me while I reveled in my happy place. I was reliving that monster orgasm over and over again. My body was still shaking from the best orgasm I could remember in a very long time, if not ever.

I open my eyes to see him looking up at me with loving eyes. I reached down and pulled his head closer to my spasming pussy, and he flicked his tongue across my sensitive, engorged clit. My body tremored from a small 'O.' My pussy lips were still vibrating from the monster orgasm. I pushed his head away. I returned to my happy place once again. Sometimes I'm selfish. I made him do it three more times, having very nice baby orgasms each time.

It was dark outside When I finally returned to the real world.

I whispered to Rodger. "I love you so much. I'm glad you still love me."

After a lingering pause, I asked, "Where did that come from?"

He moved his head from between my thighs, got up, and picked me up, and while carrying me to the bedroom, lights on and bare ass on view for anyone walking down the sidewalk to see.

He answered my question, "From one of your sleazy romance novels. They are good for something; you should start reading them to me at night."

At that time, I realized that he had never closed the curtains. A small 'O' ran through my body. I became cold, and my goosebump-covered body shivered all the way up to the master bedroom. I thought, 'I wonder if that couple might have come far enough up onto the step to see what Rodger was doing to me.' I felt more of my juices leak onto his arms.

Later that night, as we watched a movie, Roland called and asked if I had anything going on tomorrow.

I said in my sensual bedroom voice, "I don't think so, sweetheart. Do you have something devilish in mind?

I put the phone on speaker so Rodger could hear his answer, and he said, "I wanted to come over and fuck your brains out in your husband's bed all afternoon."

I asked, "Rodger, what do you think about that?"

"It's OK with me if you tell me what I missed out on when I get home. I have to go to Stamford and won't be back until around three o'clock. But you have to save a little something for me."

I told Roland, "I guess we have a date then, buddy. What time were you thinking?"

"When do you get up?"

"Most of the time, around 10, but I have to get up early. I have to do some house cleaning."

Roland said, "Don't bother. I'll bring Ming, my cleaning woman. She can do your whole house while we do our thing."

"Oh, that sounds nasty. What will that cost me?"

"More time in bed with me. Tell Rodger to leave the back door unlocked. I'll let myself in."

The next morning, Rodger left early, and I slept in. Sometime around ten o'clock, I felt two mouths licking and sucking my nipples. I realized that my nipples were standing up like skyscrapers. Then, I also realized that I was fingering myself and having a sweet, long, slow, rolling orgasm. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw Roland to my left and a very lovely Asian woman to my right.

I kissed Roland and asked, "How long have you been doing that."

"Around twenty minutes, you looked so beautiful that I could not resist. I was kissing your nipples and neck, then Ming started fingering you, and you moved her hand out of the way and muttered, 'No, like this, see just like this,' and you woke up."

I looked at Ming with her almond-shaped eyes; she was gorgeous. I put my hand on her neck, pulled her over, and kissed her sensually. She did not resist; as a matter of fact, she kissed me back. She then moved her hand down, pushed my hand away, and brought me to another orgasm. She had the skills to make it last until I was too sensitive to take it anymore. What a beautiful way to wake up.

I broke the kiss and told her, "I wish you were my alarm clock. That's a wonderful way to wake up."

She got up and said, "You show me around the house and tell me what you don't want me to touch. I will clean for you now."

She got off the bed and stood up. She was less than five feet tall; her skin was smooth and caramel colored. She had an ass that any woman would give her firstborn child for, a skinny waist, very long, shiny jet-black hair down past her ass almost to her knees, and a set of 34B tits that I wanted to suck for the rest of my life. Her nipples stuck out from her thin red silk tank top. As I had said, Ming's ass was to die for in her skin-tight Daisy Duke shorts absolutely drove me crazy. She also had a perfect sway to her ass as she walked in front of me. I showed her the master bath, and she was mesmerized by the shower's size.

She said, "Roland, you tell me you are the only one with a big shower like this; look, two water things."

Roland said, "Shower heads, Ming, they are called shower heads."

"I clean this last, and I clean naked, Roland.

She turned to me and asked, "What I call you, lady."

"Call me Marcy."

"What do you do for work, Marcy?"

"I don't know what to say; I guess I'm just a full-time slut, and a part-time stripper now."

Roland said, "She is one of my new courtesans, Ming."

I showed Ming where to find the mop, bucket, and everything she needed to clean. She grabbed some stuff and went down to the other end of the house. She sang in her native tongue as she vacuumed and cleaned the house.

Roland and I returned to bed, rolled around naked, and made out for the first hour. Boy, do I love a man who loves foreplay? The warm cross breeze and the smell of spring were so nice. Neither of us required sex. We both fell into a deep sleep after an hour or so of really good foreplay.

I woke up first, and he was still hard, so I started to give him a tender blow job to wake him. I started by licking his scrotum. He woke up and held my face while I made love to his testicles, sucking them gently and stimulating them so they would fill with my ultimate prize. I looked into his eyes to find out what he liked or disliked. My right thumb and index finger were massaging his perineum and his little brown star, and my left was massaging the bottom of his now rock-hard cock. The urethra started constantly leaking pre-cum. His eyes were slits, and he was obviously enjoying what I was doing. I moved up and touched the tip of his manhood with my tongue; it jumped.

I made small circles all around the super-sensitive head of his love muscle, spending a long time teasing the bottom and lapping up his leaking pre-cum. At that point, I realized why I had given him my phone number. He had the sweetest cum I had ever tasted; I now knew why I had wanted to taste it again and again. I slipped my mouth over the top of his shaft and lightly sucked it while giving it a tongue bath. His hips started rotating and pushing upward. He was trying to become dominant; this was something I did not want, so I removed my mouth and started to lick up and down his beautiful cock.

I heard him moan, "fuck"

I asked, "Is there something wrong, dear?"

Then, without delay, "Do you want me to stop?"

There was no answer. I blue soft puffs of air across the sensitive tip as my index finger pushed against his anus. He put his hands on my face and tried to guide it back up to resume the blow job. I shook my head to break the grip and resumed licking the tip.

I stopped and said, "I guess you don't want me to stop."

He drew a deep breath and said, "No, please don't. Please stop teasing me and suck it."

I rewarded him by taking him to the top of my throat a couple of times. On the third time down, he grabbed my head, pulled it down, and tried to enter into my velvet throat.

I took him out of my mouth, looked into his eyes, and told him in a firm voice, "I thought the deal was that I am getting paid to pleasure you, not get manhandled by you? Now, relax. So we both can enjoy ourselves."

He did, and lasted quite a while and told me how much he loved my blow jobs. I was able to make him cum so hard that it leaked out of my mouth because I could not swallow fast enough. When he recovered, he paid me back the favor and went down on me. He was a master at cunnilingus but not as good as my Rodger.

He had just started, and Ming came in and said, "You want me to make lunch?

I said, "No, not right now, but I want you to come over here."

She climbed on the bed and came up close to me.

I asked, "Ming, do you like women?"

She said in her broken English, "Yes, Marcy, why do you ask?"

I pulled her over and kissed her, and she deeply kissed me back.

Then I reached up and played with her tits. She just moaned as I pinched and pulled her nipples. We kissed and sucked each other's tits while Roland sucked and licked my pussy. I ran my hand down Ming's stomach and over her shorts. She moved my hand to her ass and away from her pussy area. I slipped my hand into her shorts and played with her tight perfect ass. As I did, her kisses got more passionate when I played with her tight rosebud. I tried to move it around to the front of her shorts, and she said, "No, that's for Roland only. He must say OK for anyone to touch that."

I looked at Roland and said, "What's up?"

He answered, "She is a tranny; I brought her to see if she could break the ice with Roger and get him to suck my dick. And I thought that if we sent her and Rodger off in a room together, she could get him to suck her dick, and then we could have a four-sum."

I said, "We might not have a problem because after we talked on the phone the other night and I snowballed him his cum; he did not complain. Then I got my dildo out and poured your cum from your rubber on it. He sucked the dildo without a problem, and I squirted the rest of the cum in his mouth, and he said your cum tasted good."

"Then Rodger told me a story he had never told me. The girl he was going out with before me, on their first date, she sucked him off; on their second date, she let him fuck her in the ass. And on the third, she stripped for him and showed him her dick, and Rodger sucked it off, and they dated for a couple of months. So with a little prodding and no heavy pushing, I'm sure he will suck you off with me. At the very least, I think he would do that for me."

Ming had been cleaning the master bedroom before we called her to the bed. Roland asked her, "Are you done with the rest of the house?

"I just have the rest of the bathroom left."

Then he asked me, "Do you have a bikini that ties on the sides?"

"Yes"

"Please get it for me. It's almost three, and Rodger should be home soon. We can have her put it on and clean the shower. He won't be able to resist her, shower with her, and then discover her secret. She will get him hard as a rock before she asks him to lick her pussy, then when she takes the bottoms off, it's game over."

He told Ming, "You remember how I taught you to tease men and then start sucking him and stop and ask him to lick your pussy?"

Ming said, "Yes, that's fun. I can do that in the shower with her, Man?"

I had a bikini that was just right for the job. For some reason, I had kept it from my early teenage years. I had Ming sit on the floor as I pulled her shorts off to reveal a very nice, seven-inch, skinny dick. I kissed the pee hole, tucked it under her legs, and put the bottom on her, tying the strings and kissing her legs as I did. I was kissing the part of her ass not covered by the bikini, and she stopped me and said,

"No, please stop. You make me hard, and it will stick out."

We heard Rodger's car pulling in, so we sent her to the shower, and Roland and I climbed onto the bed. He was still pretty hard, so I mounted him cowgirl.

I heard, "Honey, I'm home."

I yelled back, "We're in the bedroom fucking again, sweetheart. Come set up your camera and tape us, please."

I got into a good rhythm with Roland and started to feel good. He was thrusting up to meet my every downward thrust. I was so turned on, having Rodger watch me fucking another man right in front of him for the first time.

I started saying,

"Oh yes, Roland, that's so good, just like that."

"Yes fuck me good with that big dick of yours."

"Make me cum in front of my husband."

Roland said, "You want it that bad, don't you, Marcy? I can fuck you this hard all night."

"Oh fuck, Rodger, he's going to make me cum again."

"He's in me so deep. Do you want to watch him cum in me?"

"He's, he's, fucking me so deep. Oh, God."

"So you like my dick, Marcy? If you like it so much, I'm ready to pump a big load into your hot, tight married pussy. Are you ready for it?"

"No, I want you to cum in my mouth."

I jumped off Roland, and he shot his load. The first big shot hit my face. I quickly put him in my mouth and kept the other five shots without swallowing. When he was done, I stood up and walked over to Rodger and showed him my mouth full of Roland's cum. Then I kissed him and snowballed Roland's cum into his mouth. I made him French kiss me for a while, so he had to swallow some of it with me. When we looked at each other, our faces were covered in Roland's cum. We licked each other clean. I felt so naughty while kissing him.

12