Marcy & Rodgers' Adventures Pt. 04

Story Info
A New Day In Our Changing Lives.
6.8k words
5
97
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/13/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Day With Mr. S

In the morning, I woke to him lying with a leg over me, and his hand was lightly caressing my nipples, which were rock hard. I could feel a wetness in my tunnel of love.

I looked down at him and said, "I Love a man that can get me all worked up while I'm sleeping. I thought I was dreaming, but it was you, sweetheart."

I reached down, and he had morning wood, and I worked it till he was completely hard.

"Tommy, please make slow passionate love to me."

I opened my legs, and he lightly fingered my pussy until I pulled him up and said, "I want you to use this to fuck me." I squeezed his dick. "You know, the more we make love, it will come back to life, just like when you were able to make love to Meg all the time." then I added, "It has gotten bigger and harder every time we have made love. It gets more of its life back, and your stamina will return soon also."

We made love for twenty minutes in all positions. We started in missionary; he was taking long, slow strokes while I rotated my hip so he could hit all the right spots. Then I rode him, cowgirl. I started by rotating my hips while I had him all the way inside me. Then, to reverse cowgirl without letting him out. There, I took him deep, ensuring he made contact with my cervix with every stroke. In this position, I could take him deep inside me. Then he asked if we could do it doggie style. For some reason, he got more excited and said, "Here, take this. I know you like it; this was. I will give you my load deep inside of you." That's when we both came together. I fell forward with him on my back. He rolled over and kissed me, saying, "You are the best thing that has happened to me since Meg. I wish you weren't married."

"Hey, buddy, Rodger will just have to share me until you get tired of me. I'm enjoying you as much as you're enjoying me. You are one skilled lover, and I feel you have much to teach me. I will work out a schedule with him so I can spend time with you each week, but remember, I work at Mindy's one day and two nights a week, and I love my job, Rodger, and you. We will have to work it out. I can always let Rodger take on a bimbo to make up for some of the time I'm with you. He would love trolling the bars for sluts that will fulfill more of his fantasies."

Just then, Carmella came in with breakfast. We ate, got dressed, and hit the road. Once in the car, Mr. S told the driver where we were going and closed the screen. I looked at him and said, "Nice, now let me get comfortable." I pulled the belt holding the dress closed, took it off, and placed it over the other back seat facing us. Then I asked, "Better?"

He said, "Meg always did this for me so I could see her sexy body."

We just snuggled as we drove downstate.

He said, "Marcy, I don't want to come off as a guy trying to buy your love and time. I have no family; I own 17 dealerships in three states and many other businesses. I bought some for Meg because she liked them. I have nobody to give them to, and money is coming out of my ass. I gave you the cars because you were nice to me. Please take them and any money I might give you as a sign of my love for you and not that you had to work for it like a common whore. After last night you don't have to come to see me pay off the cars too. See me because you want to. And accept anything I give you. When I die, the corporation will take over the business. I have some people close to me taken care of in my will, and if you let me in, you will be one of them. I won't be here forever, so please share my wealth. I love giving and sharing with people I enjoy."

He let me know when we left the highway and were almost there. I slipped the dress back on but needed to fix it properly when we exited the car. Someone opened the door when we pulled up, and I got out. The dress fell open, and I took my time to adjust and fasten the belt as the general manager watched and admired my Lingerie.

When Mr. S got out, he said, "Jimmy, do you have to be so obvious with your gawking."

"I'm sorry, Mr. S, but it brought back memories she is."

That's when Tommy said, cutting him off, "I know exactly what you're thinking, Jimmy. She does remind me of Meg also."

We were supposed to be there only a short time. Mr. S just had to pass out checks because the team made and exceeded their quarterly numbers. I was introduced to A few key players. I walked around and looked at the cars in the showroom while Mr. S met with the managers. We were at his Jaguar dealership, and I was looking over one of the more elaborate models, a high-end XK-E. I had always loved the look of this model with the long, swooping front end. A saleswoman came over and opened the door and said, "Try it out, Mam. See how it fits you." She showed me all the options and how they worked and adjusted the power seat. I was adjusting the rear-view mirror when someone opened the showroom doors in front of me, and she climbed in the passenger seat, reached over, and started the car.

She said, "Let's take it for a test drive, Miss Marcy.!"

I said, "I'm here with Mr. S. I'm not looking for a new car."

She said, "Mr. S saw you checking this out and told me to take you for a test drive, Mam."

She directed me to a road with the highway on one side and a wooded area on the other. She said, "Excuse me, but your dress has your legs too close together. I will make ease getting you from the break and gas pedal easier." She reached over, slid her hand under my right thigh, and pulled some of the dress from under me. It fell open and draped between my legs, and she tucked it in some, leaving her hand on my thigh much longer than necessary.

Then she said, "This is an XK-E and has our most powerful engine, so the gas pedal reacts with a feather touch, so take it slow until you get used to it." She pushed my leg down, making me start going faster. I found That the car handled very well. We were cruising at high speed, and it held the corners better than I had expected. She told me to turn around, and I did. Her hand was still on my thigh, and when I floored it, her hand pushed up my thigh and was next to my pussy. She lightly caressed the inside of my leg.

When I said nothing, she opened my dress and ran her hand across my panties. I stopped the car and said, "Thanks for the thrill." I then moved her hand off my panties while giving her a stern look. We drove back, and I backed it into the showroom and got out, giving MR. S, a nice view of my panties as I claimed out. He asked, "You like it?" I said, "Yes, very much. I loved it, but I already have and love a brand-new car."

We got in his car, and he told the driver to return home.

"So, how much did you like that XK-E?"

"It is a beautiful and powerful car, and I felt very sexy driving it, and I daydreamed that I was a rich woman while driving it."

"I'll have it brought up to the house, and you can use it as a second car when you feel like being a rich, sexy woman."

Then he asked, "Did Missy try to hit on you?"

"Yes, she tried."

"But you did not let her; why was that? She is a very sexy woman?"

"I did not feel it was proper to let her go further than she had gotten. I am going out with you and have loving feelings for you. Now, if that is your wish and you want me to, we can go back to our call-girl arrangement, and I can do that if it makes you happy?"

"Tell me this, Marcy; Carmella told me you touched her pussy yesterday at the top of the stairs."

"At that particular moment, you had called me in as a call girl, and I was playing the part plus. I just could not resist touching that sweet-looking pussy peeking out of the red velvet crotch-less panties."

I kissed him and removed the dress so he could see me in Meg's Lingerie.

"Tommy, after we made love last night, you were no longer a guy paying me for my time. When I spend time with you now, it's because I want to. We will spend A lot of time together. Later, if we need to spice things up, we can invite someone into our bed to share it. We can always invite Rodger and Morgan and swap partners if you want. I'm good and comfortable with that."

"Marcy, when do you think your husband will be home from work?"

"Today is Tuesday, and he works from home on Tuesday and Friday."

"Can we Go talk to him later?"

"Anything special you need to talk to him about?"

"Yes, two things. One is that Morgan has yet to show up at the office this morning. I'm worried about her. She never shows up without calling. Number two, I wanted to see if he was willing to let me have you for another night. That is if you are willing?"

"That's not a problem, but I have to work at Mindy's tomorrow night."

We were heading into West Hartford Center, and the car turned onto Farmington Ave. We stopped in front of the lingerie shop I used to work at.

I felt apprehensive but went inside the shop, and Greta came up and hugged MR. S said, "It's been a long time, Mr. S. We were sorry to hear about Miss Meg."

I had walked away from them when they were done she came up to me and said, "Marcy, you are the last person in the world I would have expected to see here with Mr. S."

Mr. S heard her and asked, "Why would that be Greta?"

"Well, sir, she used to work for us until just recently, and she left us. Marcy was always a very straight-laced, hard-working girl, and I would not have believed she would end up dancing in strip clubs and in this line of work."

I asked, "And what do you mean by being in this line of work, Greta."

"You know what I am talking about? We were not born yesterday."

Then she looked me straight in the eyes and mouthed louder than needed, "You're a whore"

Mr. S did not hear what she said, but she said it loud enough for the staff and a couple of customers to hear, and I asked. "Greta, will you have a problem taking care of us, or do we need to go to that shop in Plainville."

"No, Marcy, no problems, it's all good. I'll get the back fitting room ready for you and get some wine for the two of you. Do you have anything you would like to see?"

By now, Mr. S had joined us, and he said, "Yes, Greta. The last brochure you sent mentioned a retro line of Lingerie, the style they used to wear in twenty and thirty, the one with the French seams in the stocking. Do you think you have her size?"

"I may not have all the colors, but I'm sure we do have a set in black and white and maybe red. I can get all the other colors in by tomorrow for you, sir."

"Miss Marcy, do you have a preference for bra style."

"Bring a shelf and a full lacy bra, and I will let Mr. S decide which he likes the best, and we would like the panties that tie so he has better access to me when he needs to get to my Privates," I told her with a smile on my face.

She raised an eyebrow and showed us to the large fitting room. The wine was there, and she poured us both a glass and went to get the items I requested.

Another salesperson asked, "Miss Marcy, is the old size chart we had on file for you from when you worked here still OK?"

I said, "It should be a good start, dear."

While she was gone, I bent down, kissed Tommy, opened the dress, and let him run his hands over my ass while I took it off. Then I took the bra off and bent so he could suck my nipple. Greta returned and saw him suckling my breast. She looked shocked.

Greta then asked if she could help me remove the garter belt. I nodded yes. Greta had always been a bitch to me. I wanted to make her wait on me. She undid the clasp in the back, let it fall open, and then unhooked the belts that held the stocking up, all six of them.

I wanted to make her feel as uncomfortable as she had made me out front. So I had Mr. S untie the ties on the panties and let him feel my pussy while she slid the stocking down my legs. I lifted my legs so she could get them off my feet. I still felt I needed to make her more uncomfortable, so I lifted my right leg and placed it on his chair, and pulled his head in so he could lick my pussy.

I let him lick me for a minute or so, and then I said, "OK, let's try these on me. You have all night to make me cum, lover." That made her uncomfortable, and she turned around. I thought to myself, 'Take that bitch'

I said out loud, "What the matter, Greta? You don't like watching him lick my pussy?"

She handed me the panties, but I refused them. I was not done humiliating her yet.

I asked, "Let's try the shelf bra first."

She slipped it over my shoulders and then went around back and hooked the clasp. Then she came around and adjusted the cup so the nipples were sticking out and pulled the straps so they lifted the little bit of sag I had.

I asked, "Mr. S, what do you think?"

He said, "I like that very much, but we will take them both plus another extra set of panties. Now let's try the garter belt and some nylons next."

Greta said, "Please sit, and I will put the nylon on you."

She bunched the nylons, slid them up my thighs, and smoothed them out. She then asked me to stand so she could put the garter belt on and adjust it. Then bent down and fastened and hooked the straps and adjusted them. When she did the ones in front, Mr. S would reach up and run a finger across my now wet pussy lips and then suck the wetness off it. One time, he offered it to Greta, and she made a face and shook her head no.

I said, "She's too straight-laced lace to go both ways, dear."

She then got down on her knees and tied the panties in place.

Then she asked, "Are these OK?

He said, "Yes, get the larger storage bags for us."

"We will take these with both bras and the extra set of panties in all the available styles. I also want you to get a matching camisole and a long evening gown in matching colors for both sets."

She left to get the camisole and the dressing gown.

He asked, "Are you trying to make her uncomfortable."

"Yes, I am. What Greta did and said to me was not nice, and it was very hurtful to me."

"What did she say."

"While you were at the back of the store, she called me a WHORE in front of the staff and customers," I said as a tear ran done my cheek.

He said. "When Greta returns, please don't say anything while I speak with her."

When Greta returned, she had our order in a bag and handed him the sales slip.

Mr. S said, "Greta, do you remember when Meg came in, and you told her you were having some financial problems? You told her the shop was going to close?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then, just after that, someone bought 75 percent of your business as a silent partner?"

"Yes, sir, someone did. How do you know that?"

"Well, that person was me, and I did it because my Meg asked me to. It was the only thing at the time she had ever asked for the whole time we were together."

"I did not know that, sir."

"What you did and said to my new companion hurt her and me. For you to infer that she was a prostitute and a whore. And that I hired them in front of employees and customers was something I didn't want from a manager in my business. We will go out into the sales area, and I want you to apologize in front of everyone out there and then pack any personal items you have and leave. My attorney will contact you, and I will choose to use my option to buy you out of this place."

We all went out to the sales area, and Greta told the staff, "Earlier, I said something that I should have never said. I referred to Marcy as something she is not. I said it because she left us on short notice and is one of the best employees I have ever had. What I said was hurtful to her, and I'm sorry for that. What all of you don't know is that I do not own all of this business. Mr. S owns most of the business and has asked me to leave because of what I said. He will give you instructions on who will be in charge."

Mr. S said as Greta was leaving, "Just remember you have a twenty-year and 1000-mile no-compete clause in the contract." her face turned white after that.

She left the building, and Mr. S told the assistant manager that she would be the temporary manager. He then told her to create an account in his name and to charge our order to it. He also told her to order the same things in all the available colors and call him when they were in. Then, he also told everyone they would write everything off whenever Marcy came in.

We left the store, returned to his car, and drove to my house. Mr. S told the driver to sit out front for a minute after we arrived at my house. We talked about what happened.

He asked if his actions were too much.

I said, "They surprised me, but the way she portrayed me as a common hooker in public in front of everyone, she deserved what you gave her."

I turned to Tommy and said, "You know, just over a month ago, I was one of the millions of women in the world who considered that sex was a job, something I had to do just to keep my husband happy."

I continued talking. "Now my Rodger has a perverted mind, and he would tell me how sexy I am and that I should show my body off and dress more sexy. He asked me to sleep with other men and come home and tell him about it or wanted to watch me fuck other men. Then, on his Birthday, we went out; I dressed very sexily for him. I wore a shared blouse, and you could see my breasts. I got a scene of power once we were out in public. All the men would walk by our table, and my nipples got hard, knowing that my body caused the parade of men going up and down our aisle. Once I reached up and pinched my nipple as a man passed by and he walked into a table."

Mr. S Asked so, is that that changed you?"

"Not all the way. No, we stopped by Mindy's Place. I was going to get him a lap dance as a birthday gift. It was supposed to be Mindy giving him the dance, and her partner would give one to me, but it wound up that something else happened. Once in the room, Rodger told them he wanted me to get the dance from both of them while he watched. I had been drinking more than usual, so I thought, what the fuck? It's another one of Rodger's perverted fantasies, and it's his birthday."

"So I went along with it. Mindy and Steve ended up giving me the biggest Orgasm of my life, and I realized some of the things Rodger wanted me to do for all those years would be fun. For the rest of that night, I stayed and started working for Mindy as an entertainer, making a lot of money. I quit working for Greta. After the fourth night, I had almost all the money to buy the cars for Rodger and me. I just needed another $1850. Then Mindy told me you needed a girl for the afternoon and paid $1500. I took a chance and told her I would only do it for $1850, and you said yes, it was the best thing to ever happen to me."

Mr. S asked, "Do you regret staying with me yesterday afternoon?"

"My only regret is that now I have a husband that I love very much, a job that I love, and a second man, You, that I have fallen head over heels in love with and don't want to leave any of them behind. I now will have to play a juggling act to keep everyone happy, but I think I'm going to love every minute of it."

"Would it be easier for you if I backed out of the picture.?" he asked.

"Ohh, no fucking way. You are the one that will get the most of my attention. The club second and Rodger last."

"I'm Glad to hear that; by the way, that second Cadillac in your driveway belongs to me. That's one of my plates. Now I know where Morgan's has been."

I asked, "Are you mad at her?"

"No, I can't be. Before Morgan left last night, I told her to do whatever she needed to do to keep his mind off you. I did not want him to change his mind and come back to get you."

"All she needed to do was walk around naked, and he would follow her with his nose in her ass."

He laughed and said, "Let's go talk with them."

When I unlocked the door and went in, we heard a woman having an orgasm. Mr. S Said, "That sounds like you?"

12