Marcy, Martin, and the Mustang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Montego also bred two other mares, and each time was the same. After the second mare, Marcy asked Rex if it was always like that.

"Montego looks like he's making love to the mare instead of just breeding her. Is it always like that?"

Rex nodded.

"If it's a good stud it is. What he's doing is making sure she's ready. I don't know for sure, but I think he's telling her he won't hurt her too. That's pretty important with a virgin mare. If they've never been bred...well, they need to be coaxed a little even though they act like they're ready."

The other thing that changed was Rex and Marcy went out together every Saturday night. Rex was thrilled that she went with him. She was the second woman he'd been attracted to since his accident and she hadn't broken it off like Janice did when she found out about his artificial leg.

Marcy was thrilled too, but still a little unsure if all this was real. What if Rex was just trying to help her realize she wasn't ugly? What if he decided she wasn't a woman he really wanted and stopped? She was feeling more comfortable about being around other people, but if that happened, she didn't know what she would do.

Marcy was confident enough to talk to Rex about that, though she surprised herself when it happened. Rex was holding her hand as they drove back from dinner, and he gently squeezed it and said, "Marcy, I really liked tonight. I don't want this to ever end."

Marcy chuckled.

"You say that now, but ever is a long time. You'll get tired of making me feel good one of these days."

Rex pulled his pickup over to the shoulder and stopped, then turned to Marcy. She didn't resist when he put his arms around her and kissed her. When he pulled away, he said, "Do you still think that now?"

Marcy had been surprised by that kiss, and it brought back everything she'd been thinking before bed at night.

"I don't know Rex. I really don't know what to think. After my accident I'd given up all hope of ever finding a man who would like me. Then you came along and made me feel like that might happen again.

"I keep thinking it has, but then when I wash my face at night after we've been out, the makeup comes off and I still see my scars. I don't know how to think any other way than that one of these days you'll leave me for a woman that's all right."

Rex stroked her cheek with a fingertip.

"Marcy, I've been thinking the same thing about you. In a month or so, you're going to go back to college and I'll still be here on the ranch. You'll find some guy with both legs and an education and I'll never see you again. I know you have to go, but I'm not ready for that to happen...won't ever be. There's only one way I can think of to keep you here, but...well, you have a lot going for you and I can't give you even a little of that."

Marcy hoped Rex was saying what she wanted to hear. She pressed her cheek against his and whispered, "Try me".

The wedding was on the 10th of June, and it wasn't very big. Marcy didn't want a big wedding because she was still a little self-conscious about her face. She didn't have any friends left anyway. Rex was happy with that. He'd lost track of most of his old friends since his accident. Marcy ended up walking down the aisle on her father's arm and the only other people on the bride's side of the small Methodist church in Laramie were her mother and father. On the groom's side of the church were Rex's parents and his sister, Marjorie. Uncle Ed had Marcy's wedding ring in his vest pocket because he was Rex's best man. Aunt Tracey, her mother's sister, had Rex's wedding ring pinned to her corsage because she was Marcy's only bridesmaid.

The wedding reception was at the ranch, but Marcy and Rex didn't stay long. They opened the few gifts, drank a sip of champagne, and ate a piece of the wedding cake her mother bought in Laramie, then left for two nights at the Best Western in Cheyenne. Ed had told them he could manage for at least a week if they wanted to be gone that long, but Marcy wouldn't have it.

"Uncle Ed, I'm not going to let you mess up my calves and Montego will miss me. Be sure to give him his treats twice a day."

Rex just grinned.

"Ed, there ain't nothin' we can do in Cheyenne that we can't do here."

As Rex drove to Cheyenne, Marcy held his hand. She knew it was something teenagers would do, but she didn't want to let Rex go even for a second. She did when they checked in, but when they walked out of the lobby, she put her hand in his again. Rex asked if she kept holding his hand because she was nervous, and Marcy said she was.

"I never thought this would happen, so I've never thought about what to expect."

Rex squeezed her hand.

"It'll all work out. You'll see."

After dinner, they came back to the hotel room. Marcy said she was going to change clothes and Rex should do the same. She picked up something from her suitcase and went in the bathroom. Rex put on the pajamas he'd bought just for that night, and then sat on the bed and waited. He was nervous too.

When Marcy came out of the bathroom, Rex couldn't say anything. Marcy was wearing a long, white lace nightgown slit up the front almost to her waist. The part from her stomach to under her breasts was mesh, and the top was more lace with a vee that accented her cleavage.

When he finally spoke, all Rex could say was, "Damn, Marcy, you're beautiful".

She walked to him, and with each step, her slender legs peeked out of the nightgown enough he could see she was wearing white lace panties. By the time Marcy was standing in front of him, Rex knew she had to be able to see how hard he was.

That was embarrassing, so he told Marcy he was going to turn out the lights. She put her arms around his neck and smiled.

"Aunt Tracey bought this for me. She said it would make you excited and I think it has. You're just embarrassed by that and by your leg. Remember when you told me my scars shouldn't matter? Your leg shouldn't matter either. I want to see you and I want you to see me."

She kissed Rex then, the same open-mouth kiss that always sent shocks from his lips to his groin. Marcy moaned a little, then moved her lips to her ear.

"I think we're supposed to get undressed now. Aunt Tracey said you should undress me first, and then I should undress you. My nightgown has to come off over my head."

Rex knelt and lifted the bottom of Marcy's gown, lost it once, and then began lifting it up. He'd seen her legs when she walked to him, but this close, they were more than he'd ever imagined. When he had the gown up to her waist, he was looking a little white lace panties with a few dark brown hairs peeking out of the sides where the panties went between Marcy's thighs.

Rex stood back up and kept lifting the gown until Marcy's breast slipped out of the top. He had to stop then because he'd fantasized about Marcy's breasts before, but the soft mounds tipped with firm little nipples were more than he'd dreamed about.

When he slipped the gown over Marcy's head she smiled.

"I hope you like me."

Rex held her close and cupped her hips.

"You're beautiful, Marcy. How could I not love everything about you?"

Rex eased Marcy's panties down over her hips, and then knelt again to take them down her legs and off her feet. He didn't watch what he was doing though. He couldn't drag his eyes off the thatch of dark brown hair that covered Marcy's mound.

Rex didn't stand back up until Marcy stroked his hair. When he did, she started unbuttoning his pajama top. Once it was off, she put her arms around his neck again, pressed her firm breasts into his chest and kissed him. She pulled gently away and knelt in front of him.

Marcy pulled Rex's pajama pants down slowly, and had to pull the waistband out to get them over his rigid cock. Rex thought Marcy might be a little shocked, but she wasn't. She stopped pulling down the pants, closed her right hand around his shaft and then stroked it gently.

"You're so soft", she whispered, "so soft and so hard".

Marcy pulled Rex's pajama pants down until she came to the socket of his artificial leg. She looked at it, then looked up at Rex, and then pulled his pajama pants down to his feet. She stood up, put her arms around his neck again, and then smiled.

"I don't know how your leg comes off. Can you do it? I want to see that too."

Rex sat down on the bed and pulled the artificial leg off his stump, then looked at Marcy.

"I'm sorry if it's scary."

Marcy touched the end of Rex's stump, then slipped her soft hand up his leg.

"It doesn't scare me. It's like you said about my face. I love the person, not how the person looks."

Marcy climbed up on the bed beside Rex then, laid down on her back, and held out her arms.

"Rex, come make love to me now."

Rex had never gotten to this point with a woman before, but he thought he understood what women wanted and needed. He kissed Marcy and slipped his hand down between her thighs. Marcy jerked a little and then pulled his hand up to her right breast.

"I'm not afraid, but I think I need to be coaxed a little first", she whispered. "Just touch me here for a while."

Rex did what he thought Marcy wanted, and was soon rewarded with a soft, quiet moan. He stroked Marcy's other breast, and in the process, slipped his fingertip over Marcy's nipple. She caught her breath then, and her body tensed. When he started to pull his finger off the stiffening nub, Marcy caught his hand, and whispered, "No, don't stop. I like that a lot."

Rex didn't stop. As he gently stroked Marcy's nipples, first one and then the other, he kissed her there. Marcy murmured, "Oh God", so he kissed her other nipple and felt Marcy's body tighten again. He also felt her spread her thighs wide, so while kissing her nipples, he slipped his hand down over her mound and then cupped his hand.

He felt coarse, crinkley hair and then the yielding softness of the lips hiding inside it. When his middle finger slipped between those lips, Marcy gasped a little. She gasped again when he stroked that finger up and down slowly, and when he slipped it into her entrance, Marcy moaned and lifted her hips a little. That caused his finger to slide in deeper, and that caused Marcy to lift her hips even more.

Rex felt wet warmth around his finger as he moved it back out. When he slipped it back in, Marcy gasped and then murmured, "I think I'm ready."

Rex did know enough to understand this first time would be painful for Marcy so he was careful. He knelt between her open thighs and held his weight on his arms while he positioned his cock. He felt Marcy's soft lips first, then the warm wetness between them, and after a little searching, the place that was her entrance.

He pushed in gently until he met resistance, then looked up at Marcy's face. Her face didn't look like she was enjoying what was happening to her, so he pulled back out. Marcy opened her eyes then.

"I want you to do it, Rex. I know it will hurt, but I want you to do it."

Rex pushed in again, a little firmer this time, and watched Marcy close her eyes in anticipation. He pushed in harder, then harder still. Suddenly, Marcy cried out a little, he felt something give way, and his cock sank inside Marcy's warm depths.

He wasn't prepared for Marcy to grab his hips and hold him inside her, and he wasn't prepared for the way her hips were jerking up and down. In a few seconds, he felt the surge building, first in his mind as the sensations overwhelmed him, then in his loins.

"Marcy, slow down. I can't stop if you don't."

March stroked his back, then whispered, "No, go ahead", and then pulled on his hips. When he felt her nails, Rex gave up and groaned as the three quick spurts raced up his cock and inside Marcy.

When Rex stopped panting, he looked down at Marcy.

"Marcy, I'm sorry. I couldn't stop."

Marcy smiled.

"I didn't want you to stop. It hurt a little, but I was feeling you inside me and it felt good at the same time. I think I'm going to like this a lot."

Marcy did like it the second night. It was still a little painful, but just before Rex groaned and pumped his seed inside her, Marcy felt a little tremor in her core that exploded into a feeling of intense release.

Rex thought he'd done something wrong, and apologized. Marcy just stroked his back and chuckled.

"Whatever you did, I want you to keep doing it. I've never felt this warm and happy in my entire life."

The next morning, after Marcy had, as she put it, felt like the world had been swept away for a few seconds, they showered together and then had breakfast. While they ate, Marcy asked if they could go back to the ranch before lunch.

"I want to make sure my calves are OK, and I know Montego misses me because I miss him."

They checked out and an hour later, they were back at the ranch. When they went inside the house, they heard a woman's voice coming from Ed's bedroom, and Marcy recognized the voice as her Aunt Tracey's.

"God, Ed. You do know how to make a woman happy, don't you? If Rex and Marcy weren't coming back, I'd spend the rest of the day in bed with you. Think you could manage that?"

Ed's voice came from the bedroom then.

"Tracey, if you keep doing that, I'll manage just fine. You could make a calf rope stand up straight."

Marcy looked a Rex and grinned. Rex shrugged.

"I guess Ed figured it was time for him to stop hiding too."

Marcy's Aunt Tracey heard him and shrieked.

"Oh God, Ed. They came back early. How are we gonna explain this?"

Ed just laughed.

"I don't think you're gonna have to explain what we've been doing. I think they've probably already figured it out."

"Well, help me find my bra and panties. I can't go out there with no bra and no panties on."

About five minutes later, a very sheepish looking Uncle Ed and Aunt Tracey came out of the bedroom. Uncle Ed had his pants on right, but he'd gotten his shirt buttoned up crooked. Aunt Tracey was wearing Uncle Ed's flannel robe.

Aunt Tracey was the first to speak.

"Now, Marcy, this isn't what it looks like, so don't get any ideas about telling your mother. Your Uncle John's been gone for five years now, and that's a long time to go without...well, you know."

Marcy was laughing.

"It might not be what it looks like, but it sure sounded like it was. Don't worry, I won't say anything to Mom. What happened with you two? You'd never even met until two days ago."

Uncle Ed shrugged.

"I guess some things are just meant to be. Tracey here hung around a while after your folks left and said she'd like to see the ranch. Well, one thing led to another and we had dinner here. She said it was too late for her to drive home and could she spend the night. We had a couple drinks and...well, let's just say we figured out we go pretty good together. You won't mind if Tracey spends the rest of the week with us, will you?"

Well, like all stories, this one has an end, but it's really just an end to one chapter and the beginning of the next.

A month later, Marcy took a deep breath, climbed on a box in the round pen, and then climbed up into Montego's saddle. He turned his head, sniffed her leg, and then snorted. Marcy touched his sides with her heels, and Montego started walking around the round pen.

A week after that, Rex saddled one of the brood mares and they rode around the ranch for an hour, then stopped by the creek that ran through the property. There, on a blanket they spread out, they made love under the Wyoming sky, the love that only two people who love each other completely can make.

After Marcy gasped at the waves racing through her body and Rex gasped for breath after the same waves had pumped his seed inside Marcy's rippling depths, Marcy stroked his back.

"I wonder what Uncle Ed and Aunt Tracey are doing right now".

Rex chuckled.

"Probably the same thing we're doing. Has your Aunt Tracey always been this way?"

Marcy smiled.

"Well, before Uncle John passed away, he always seemed really happy. She did too, so I guess she has been. I just never suspected. I think Uncle Ed's pretty happy too."

"Yeah, he is. He told me she looked at his scars and said they didn't matter to her as long as everything else worked. From what we keep hearing at night, I think everything else must work pretty good."

Marcy stroked Rex's back again.

"You work pretty good too. How about showing me again?"

Marcy didn't go back to college. She decided being a wife on a ranch was all she needed to be happy. On March 1st of the next year, Marcy knew she'd made the right decision. At midnight that night, Marcy helped Rex with the foaling of Montego's first foal. She couldn't help him much because she was six months pregnant at the time, but she wanted to be there.

When the little foal slipped out of the mare and onto the straw bedding, Marcy was worried.

"It's not moving. Is it OK?"

Rex chuckled as he lifted the foal's head and cleared some mucus from its nose.

"Yeah, he's a colt and he's fine. He just needs a good rubdown to wake him up. Grab some straw and rub some of the wet off him."

Marcy knelt beside the little horse. He was black, as black as the night except for a single oddly-shaped spot of white on his forehead. After she'd rubbed his sides, the foal tried to stand, then fell over several times. The mare was up on her feet by then, and nickered as she nosed the foal. After a few more tries, he was standing on his long, shaky legs but he was standing. Marcy smiled as he slowly moved to the mare's side, stuck his nose under her flank, and began nursing.

She stroked the foal's back as he nursed.

"I'm going to have to think up a name for you. You're all black like your dad, except for that little spot of white. Some people might think that spoils you, but I think it's pretty. Since Montego is your father, your name should start with M. I think I'll call you Midnight since you were born at midnight. Do you like that name? When my baby comes, I'll introduce you to her. We're going to call her Emily Jean. I think she'll love you once you understand each other. That's what love is all about -- understanding each other and knowing nothing else matters except that."