Mardi Gras Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom and Karin alone at last.
3.5k words
4.27
24.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter three – Tom and Karin

An uneventful flight the next morning, and the evening's reception at the hotel kept Tom's thoughts occupied. Checking in, unpacking, confirming the summit itinerary had him hopping until evening. He'd seen Karin twice so far at the hotel in passing, both had waved, but both had been on normal business seminar type errands and didn't even stop to chat. At dinner they finally spoke face to face for the first time in three years. There was some awkwardness at first, but soon, they were chatting and flirting like they'd been doing for the last several months. The rest of the banquet room faded away as Tom began to lose himself in Karin's blue eyes, and more than once he had to yank himself back to reality. God, how he wanted her! Her body was beautiful, a bit more slender than he recalled, and he complimented her on how great she looked. She mentioned something about a gym she'd joined, and her dress that evening showed off the results of those workouts. It clung tightly to her curvy hips, and its plunging neckline showed an ample amount of milky white cleavage. Her light blond hair was shoulder length now, longer than her remembered. Although tonight she had it was done up in a sweep with a jeweled clasp in the back. A strand or two lay against her willowy neck. Her eyes, oh damn those eyes! Her blue eyes had that darker ring around the iris like a husky's. Yes, god, he was a sucker for eyes…Dani's were brown and soulful, and whether she meant to or not, always showed her deepest feelings. Tom always felt like he was drowning when he looked deeply into Dani's eyes. Karin's were different though, they were a flashing, sparkling blue, like the azure of a deep mountain lake. He shook his head for a moment. He had to stay focused. The juleps weren't helping. Bourbon had always had a heady effect on him, his biggest mistakes in college could be attributed to fine Kentucky sour mash. Despite the look of disappointment in her pretty eyes, Karin didn't complain when Tom excused himself after dinner, feigning a headache so he could go to bed.

He couldn't sleep, even after he'd called Dani. They'd talked about how he was feeling after seeing Karin earlier this evening. Dani told him that it was ok with her if he and Karin got together during the upcoming week, but he protested, wanting to keep to their original agreement. He could tell from her tone that it really wasn't ok, that she would've had a problem with it. None of that helped the monstrous hard on he had though, even after he's masturbated while Dani spoke to him on the phone to bring him off, whisperingly sweetly of soft kisses, sensual oil massages, and candles. He lay frustrated in bed for a while before finally falling asleep clutching the extra pillow to his cock, softly grinding into it until he slid into dreams of Karin's touch.

The next several days, Tom threw himself into the summit, talking marketing strategies, playing the corporate ass kissing game, making new business contacts. He wasn't actually avoiding Karin, but he didn't let himself get into any situations that might cause him to succumb to his attraction to her either. It had to wait, but the feelings didn't subside. He called Dani nightly, having phone sex with her each time, although that barely knocked the edge off of his need for Karin. Before long however, he found himself seeking Karin out after the meetings for drinks in the hotel bar, and they'd even gone out to the bars on Bourbon Street one afternoon, had dinner alone together, and then checked out some of the famed New Orleans nightlife. The city was alive, as revelers from all over the world began to arrive for the biggest party in the southern United States.

Friday came, it was the last day of heavy meetings, as the rest of the weekend would be devoted to follow ups, and writing up the results of the week's work. Most of the lower level attendees would be leaving by Saturday, but Tom, Karin, and a handful of other middle to upper management would be in those follow ups Saturday and Sunday afternoon. But this was Friday, the last day for most. There was an unofficial pub crawl scheduled for that night, and Karin asked Tom to go. He'd had a cocktail or two at dinner and without thinking, he agreed.

"What the fuck are you thinking!!??" he asked himself aloud as he got changed for clubbing. He wore conservative slacks, and a dark button down shirt. He called Dani, and told her he what he was doing this evening, and that he'd be out for a while. He wanted to let her know, in case she called while they were all out, she'd worry about him, and Karin. She'd asked if Karin was going too, and he told her she was. He asked her if it was ok with her, and she assured him it was. He could tell she was unnerved by the thought of he and Karin going out together, even if they were only two of twenty co-workers. But she played it cool, and he promised to call her later when he got back to the hotel room.

Off they went, a group of twenty or so, having rented a bus to take them from the hotel downtown to the French Quarter. They were dropped off on the corner of Esplanade Avenue and Bourbon Street, and began the crawl. The first place was beautiful, and looked pricey. Ornate wrought iron decorated every fixture on the building's street front façade. Hanging plants bloomed fragrantly from the balcony. High tempo jazz could be heard from the street and as a group the workers made for the entrance. Inside a pre-Mardi Gras party looked to be moving into high gear. A long, polished walnut bar stretched the length of one wall, with a few tables adjacent to it. The rest of the room was dedicated to the dance floor, with the exception of a few dark booths along the far wall. It was dark, loud, and smoky. The band was amazing, playing traditional jazz. They had a five piece horn section as the backbone, and they were wailin'!

Dancers gyrated on the huge parquet floor. The tension that always builds as Mardi Gras approaches was palpable in the room. The group took over several tables near the bar, and ordered pitchers of locally brewed lager, as well as a pitcher of kamikazes. But when the waitress came around to where Tom and Karin were sitting, she ordered Sazeracs for the two of them. A Sazerac is a signature New Orleans cocktail. Some say it was the first mixed drink in a city that became known for their mixed drinks. It's a delicious mixture of rye whiskey, simple syrup, bitters and absinthe. In this enlightened age however, the absinthe is replaced by Herbsaint or Pernod usually. It's a very smooth cocktail, layered with flavors. If it's made right, one or two are enough for a night of bacchanalia and revelry.

Tom had never had one, and Karin instructed him to sip it slowly, to savor the depths of the flavors. Tom enjoyed it immensely, it was so much better than a Hurricane or a Julep. The rye was a new experience for him, he'd never had it. It warmed him up inside, leaving him flushed and excited. The band took a break, and the house music came up, a Zydeco dance song came on, and before Tom knew what was happening, he and Karin were out on the floor. She was an amazing dancer, and teased him for having two left feet. He grabbed her around the waist at a change in tempo, and began to lead her across the floor. He was no amateur as a dancer, and she was the one flushed and excited by the time the song ended. The night went on like this, a cocktail or two at each bar, a dance or two as well. Every now and then one of their party would say goodnight and take a cab back to the hotel. The sexual tension between Tom and Karin increased with each passing moment. Her flashing blue eyes and her infectious laugh had him mesmerized. Soon there was only a few of their coworkers left, and Tom was feeling mighty drunk. He told Karin he'd had enough, and needed to go back to the hotel. Truth be told, he was worried about the effect one more drink and one more dance might have on his willpower. She demurely stated that she too needed to go, as she had a busy morning planned, sightseeing around the French Quarter before the day's afternoon meeting began.

So they decided to split a cab. They made their farewells to the hardcore drinkers remaining of their original group. After waiting for fifteen minutes and no cabs had come by, they saw a horse and buggy heading their way. The buggy's passengers called for the driver to halt outside the bar Tom and Karin had just exited, and he thought "Why not?" and hailed the driver. The driver dickered a bit about leaving the touristy area of the French Quarter, but eventually agreed to take them back to their downtown hotel. During the buggy ride, Karin snuggled close to Tom. The breeze off the river was chilly and damp, and her closeness, and their bodies touching at various places, had him warmer than the weather should've allowed. She yawned and put her head on his shoulder. Tom was so confused. Here was this beautiful woman, who his wife had told him he could fuck if he wanted to, and he couldn't bring himself to allow it. Did it relate to how he felt about Dani's attraction to Jim? He didn't think so. That was a purely physical thing, and something they'd admitted to fantasizing about. So was the issue with Karin. Tom was in the position to realizing that fantasy though, this very night.

The buggy arrived back at the hotel, and Tom realized Karin had dozed off. Tom had been so wrapped in thought, and both were so comfortable, that he'd not noticed. He gently shook her, and she opened her eyes. As she stared at him focused for a moment, he found himself lost in her beautiful eyes again. He leaned to her and gently kissed her. She returned the kiss, with fire, and pulled him towards her. The kiss lingered and the passion of it grew.

The driver coughed politely at this moment, and Tom and Karin both jolted up. Slightly emabarrassed, Tom stood and climbed out of the buggy, turning and offering Karin a helping hand. Karin held Tom's hand and gently led him into the hotel. In a city seeped in the Vodun lore, she led him, zombie like onto the elevator. The doors slid shut, and alone for the first time all night, she turned to him.

"Tom," she began, "I want you. Now. Badly."

"Karin, I can't!" he protested. She moved towards him then, arms open. Tom couldn't stop what was happening, and they embraced.

" I promised Dani," he said, "that we could do something experimental with our relationship, become more open in our sexuality. Try something new, new people. I want to try this with you Karin, but I can't tonight. I want to so badly, and I may lose another chance, but I can't."

"We may not have to wait," Karin began, and before he could stop her she'd grabbed his cell phone off his belt clip.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Can't ever let a man make a decision," she mumbled as she began to scan through his phone book. As she thought, "Home" was one of the first, and she pressed "Talk".

"Karin! NO!" Tom cried.

The line rang twice before Dani picked up.

"Hi Baby!" she said.

"Dani," Karin replied, "It's Karin. We should talk. Tom's here, and he's really upset that I've called you."

"Umm," Dani started, "I'm really not sure I'm all that happy about it either, but what's on your mind?"

"He's a good man Dani. He truly loves you. I know you love him to. He's sort of given me the idea of what's going to happen here next week with you two. You have another man for yourself down here don't you, and Tom's going to let him fuck you, isn't he?"

"Uh, yeah. It's sort of a honeymoon thing…" Dani stammered out.

Just then the elevator reached Tom's floor. Karin was up two more. Karin grabbed Tom, who was looking a little shell shocked now, and led him down the hall.

"Well Dani, that's a beautiful thing you guys are trying. I want to help. I'm going to fuck Tom tonight. Does that shock you?"

"Yes, a little," Dani replied, "But I had almost expected it. Tom's a good man, and a strong one, but I've seen the dirty pictures you've sent him, and I was pretty sure I was going to get a phone call tonight. Just not from you, and not BEFORE it happened."

"Dani, I didn't want Tom to think he was cheating. I had already kind of figured out what was going on, like I said. I'm leaving Monday morning, and may not see Tom again for quite some time. I wasn't about to let this opportunity slide by."

They reached Tom's door then, and he'd fumbled his key card out of his pocket. To his surprise, there was a bottle of champagne chilling in a bucket of ice just inside the door. Karin had planned this!

"Dani," Karin said, "Tom's room has a speaker phone. Call us back in a few minutes. There's no reason you can't participate if you want to."

Tom groaned. His dick was twitching in his pants. He couldn't believe what these two women were doing. Never in his wildest fantasies had he ever thought of a scenario like this playing out.

Ok, Karin," Dani said, "And thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you."

Karin handed Tom his phone back. He looked dumbly at it for a second before setting it on the dresser. Karin began to peel the foil off the champagne.
"Karin…"

"Tom, it's ok, I understand you're confused. But I also see you're VERY turned on. Keep it that way, we're gonna have fun" Karin said, a mischievous grin spreading across her face. She popped the cork on the champagne, it rocketed across the room. Karin poured a flute for Tom, and one for herself. She moved over to the desk, and reaching underneath she disconnected the speaker phone. She brought it over to the bed table, and disconnected the phone that was on it, reconnecting the speakerphone. Tom watched all this in silence, his mind in a whirl.

"Tom, try and relax. We're all gonna have some fun tonight." Sadi Karin as she approached him. She melted into his arms again, and they began kissing. They moved to the bed, and Tom gave into his feelings completely. His hands roamed all over Karin's sexy body, and he began passionately kissing her neck and nibbling her ears. He was about to unbutton her blouse when the phone rang. Karin reached over to the speakerphone and hit the connect button.

"Tom?" he heard his wife's voice.

"Yes baby?" he managed to gasp.

"I'm really ok with this you know, and being able to listen is incredibly hot" Dani said.

"It's like a three-way, which has always been a fantasy of mine." Karin added.

"Dani," Tom began, "I can't tell you how much this means to me."

"I know baby" she replied.

"Dani," Karin started, "I'm going to let Tom have his way with me, and give you a running commentary. Does that sound good to you?"

"Ohhh, god yes!" Dani said.

"He's kissing my neck now…his hands are all over my body…" Karin started her monologue. Tom could hear Dani's breathing quicken.

"Dani," Karin said, "Touch yourself while we do this, let Tom hear you cum right along with us!"

"Ok" was all Dani could gasp.

"He's got my top undone now," Karin continued, "He's kissing my chest and softly stroking my belly...now he's MMMMMM…licking my nipples through my bra….ooooh Tom…that feels nice…he's pulling my bra down and…AHHHH…biting my nipples!"

Karin and Tom heard Dani begin to moan. Tom needed no further encouragement.

"He's got a great tongue Dani…he's uuuunnnhhh…flicking it across my hard nipples now! He's reaching down into my panties….yes Tom, please play with my pussy! Mmmmmmm God Dani! His fingers are making me shudder...he's pinching my clit and…Oh God!...Tom, pull my skirt down…yes…yes…now my panties…play with my pussy more…stick your fingers in me…oooohhh…I'm so wet…Tom's rubbing my clit Dani, and he's got two fingers up me…uuuunnnnnnnnhhhh…this feels so good! I'm gonna cum!...OH Yes! Yes…YES!!!!!...ahhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnngnggnn…oh Dani, he's got me cumming so hard now……….he's kissing his way down my belly…licking my……Oh MY!......licking my clit….."

Dani was moaning louder now, and Tom knew that she was close herself. He began licking Karin's clit in earnest now. Tom was flicking his tongue across the little bud, and pulling the hood back. He had two fingers in her pussy, and his pinky teased her asshole.

"Ooooohhhh Dani! This man knows how to eat pussy, doesn't he?" Karin asked.

"Uh huh…" was all Dani could manage.

"I'm cumming again Dani! Oh god Tom! Your tongue is possessed…..yes, like that! Lick my pussy! Bite me! OH! OHHHH!...put your finger in my ass Tom! That'll send me over the edge!!!...yeah yeah baby, OH YEAH! I'm cummmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnngggggg!"

"Oh god! OH this is soooo fucking hot! Tom, Fuck her!" Dani yelled. "I want to hear you fuck her hard! I'm cumming Tom! I'm……oh god!....you're making us both cum Tom!"

A thousand miles separated the three lovers, but they felt like they were in the same room, the same bed. Tom had his pants down, and Karin had been stroking his cock while he was eating her. He got up now, and as Karin began to recover a little from her last orgasm, he took off the rest of his clothes.

"Tom," Karin began, "Your cock is so thick! Come here and let me taste it!"

With that, she grasped it at the base and gave it a long kiss, before dropping her mouth down over it. Tom gasped now.

"Dani," Tom started, "This feels amazing, she's sucking my cock now. Her lips are so soft. Sliding up and down……mmmmmm…yeah baby….just like that…"

Dani was making grunting noises. She was really getting off on hearing her man pleasure and be pleasured by another woman.

"She's playing with my balls now…..she's licking them…..and mmmmm…sucking on them…..tugging the skin around them with her lips….mmmmmmmMMM…I gotta fuck you Karin, right now dammit!"

With that, Tom moved on top of Karin. Her hands guided his cock. She gasped as he entered her.

"Oh god Tom! Your cock feels like heaven inside me! Do you know how long I've waited for this?" Karin said.

"Fuck her Tom!" Dani said, her voice husky. "Fuck her like you've wanted to for so long!"

"Oh, he is Dani," Karin started her running depiction again. "He's huge inside me! Filling me! I'm cumming again! Oh God! TOM! ooooooOOOOHHH!"

Tom continued thrusting into her as she came for the third time. Her pussy walls gripped his tool, clutching at it. She was trembling. No one spoke for a time, all you could hear was the slapping of Tom's balls against Karin's ass. Moans from three people blended and harmonized. Breathing quickened. Wet sounds. Passionate sounds. Tom was building his pace now, and Karin grunted with each thrust. All three were beyond speech now. Tom and Karin could hear Dani, she must've moved her phone down by her pussy, they could hear her fingering herself. Tom began to feel an explosion begin.

"Dani!" He shouted. "Dani I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it baby! DO it!" Dani's voice was muffled.

"Oh Tom!" Karin cried out! "Fuck me hard! I can feel you growing inside me! OH GOD! Tom! Cum inside me…..NOW!"

Tom and Karin reached climax together loudly. She could feel every inch of him, buried deep inside her, and as he came they both moaned loudly. From the speaker phone, they could hear Dani cum as well. Her moans mingled with theirs.

Tom lay silently in Karin's arms. Spent, his cock was still semi-hard, and still deep inside Karin's pulsing cunt. They could hear Dani's breathing again, she must have brought the phone back up to her head.

"Dani?" Tom called out to her.

"MMMmmm, yes baby," she replied.

"That was amazing! Both of you! You're both amazing women!"

………………………………………………..

The three talked for an hour after they made love. Tom and Karin fucked again, so Dani could hear. This time, Tom fucked her from behind, and when he came, he pulled out and shot his load on Karin's back. After a while, Karin left, and Tom and Dani expressed their love for one another, before retiring for the night. Tomorrow was another day...