Maren's Freeuse Training Pt. 03

Story Info
Maren's 18th birthday weekend Freeuse training intensifies.
4.7k words
4.44
9.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard warning: as always, please note the story tags. If you've read the first two chapters (something I highly recommend that you do before proceeding), the only new tags in this chapter are prostate massage and anal creampie. Oh, and we finally get that bout of anal sex that Maren and her uncle have been building towards this whole time. Enjoy, and stay kinky, y'all!

As Frank walked into his elegant living room behind his nude niece, he admired the gorgeous sway of her bare ass in front of him. From a side table, Frank picked up a remote control and pressed play, and the soft sound of Antonio Carlos Jobim singing "Corcovado" filled the room.

Frank walked over to a comfortable armchair, sat down, and set a cushion on the floor in front of himself. Maren immediately took the hint: she knelt down on the cushion between his legs, looking up at her uncle. Calmly, he palmed her breasts, began stroking her nipples with his thumbs, and asked: "Have you ever given a blowjob?"

"No," the girl replied. "I was curious, but the boys old enough for Freeuse prefer to use eligible girls, and the boys my own age were all too shy."

"I'm not too surprised," her uncle replied. "An unintended effect of the Freeuse Laws has been that many young men have grown insecure about not yet being old enough, and they choose to simply wait, rather than approach girls their own age.

"I'm afraid that means you have a lot to learn, though. Blowjobs are one of the most common Freeuse requests. Some men can be rough, and you will need to learn how to accommodate them.

"For now, though, we'll take it easy. I want you to take out my cock and take me in your mouth, just as you did for the pissing lesson. This time, though, you'll feel me start to get hard. When that happens, purse your own lips so that they cover your teeth, then start moving your head gently up and down on my cock."

As he spoke, Frank felt the delightful sensation of Maren unzipping his fly and extracting his semi-hard cock. Without hesitation, she took it in her mouth. "Excellent, Maren. Just like that."

As he had predicted, Maren felt the fascinating sensation of her uncle's cock getting larger and harder inside her mouth.

"Now, remember about your lips, my dear. Most men do not enjoy teeth scraping on their cocks, so you should never do so unless they specifically request it — and enjoy yourself. We are in no rush, and I want you to get used to this feeling."

Maren compliantly covered her teeth with her lips and began moving her head up and down, gently caressing his shaft and heavy balls with her hands. "That's wonderful, Maren. Just keep doing that. Tomorrow we'll work on depth, but for today you can stick to what feels comfortable."

For some time, Frank sat back and enjoyed his niece's ministrations. Her inexperience was obvious, but so was her enjoyment. He occasionally groped a breast, but otherwise relaxed, enjoying the music, content to focus on the feeling of her young mouth on his cock. Then, after about ten minutes, he decided it was time to move things along.

Withdrawing a small glass jar of lube from his pocket, he put some lube in his palm, then instructed Maren to pause the blowjob and cover her middle finger with the lube.

"Some men will want you to play with their prostates while you blow them, and now is a good time for you to learn."

Maren looked up in confusion. "Wait, what's a prostate?"

Frank smiled. "The prostate is inside a man's asshole. You can think of it as being behind his cock; if you want to touch it, just imagine that you're trying to touch his cock from inside. It feels wonderful when you stroke it — and doing so will usually make a man cum more quickly, which is important information for a young girl like yourself.

"I'll raise my feet like this, to give you better access. I want you to take a deep sniff of my asshole, give it a kiss, then gently work your finger inside." As he raised his feet, Frank began slowly stroking his own cock.

Maren's eyes went wide, but she did not complain. For the first time in her life, she gazed down on a man's anus. Uncle Frank's strong legs were somewhat hairy, but his ass and cock had very little hair; clearly, he groomed himself well.

Maren gripped his cheeks with her hands and spread them wide. She could see every tiny ridge on his anus, all leading towards the hole in the center. She leaned forward until her nose was less than an inch from that hole, and took a deep sniff.

Over the past 24 hours, Maren had gotten to know the smell and taste of her own anus very well. Her uncle's smelled — not dirtier, really, but richer, darker, and funkier. She took a few more deep sniffs, savoring the new aroma, and continuing to compare it to her own.

Then, as he had requested, she leaned forward and placed a long kiss directly on his anus — eliciting a deep groan of pleasure from her uncle — before drawing back and placing the tip of her middle finger at its center.

Curiously, she started circling the rim of his anus, feeling its bumps and ridges. Then she began pushing into the center — just one knuckle at first, twisting gently and occasionally pulling back — then two knuckles, and then finally, with her palm face up, her full finger.

Maren had never felt the inside of an asshole before — not even her own. The tightness of her uncle's anal ring surprised her, as did the seeming cavern behind it. The walls inside were silky and warm. She felt around inside until she found what she was looking for.

"That's it, my sweet girl. That's the spot. Now take your finger out, suck on it for a moment, then go right back to that same spot."

Maren slid her finger out of her uncle's ass, then paused for just an instant before opening her mouth. His scent was even stronger than it had been on the outside. What would it taste like? She realized that she was wet at the thought.

She opened up her mouth and took the dirty finger as far as she could into her mouth. It was just as rich, dark and funky a taste as she had expected — perhaps even more so. She swished her tongue around the finger, then, without hesitation this time, she plunged it straight back into his ass and began stroking his prostate.

"My god, Maren. That's wonderful. Now take me in your mouth, and get ready. This is going to be a lot of sperm, and I want you to swallow it all."

Continuing to finger his asshole with her right hand, Maren grabbed her uncle's cock with her left and plunged her mouth down onto it, then she began rocking back and forth on her knees, pulling her head back then plunging her head forward again and again.

Maren ignored the discomfort of his cock hitting the back of her mouth. She had never tasted cum before, and she was ready. She wanted it. She was as excited as she had ever been.

For his part, Frank felt all the cum that he had been storing up since his pretty niece arrived at his house and dropped her clothes come roaring up inside him, ready to explode. At last, with her naked body between his legs, her middle finger stroking deep inside his ass, and her beautiful mouth clamped down on his cock, he came with a roar.

Maren heard the roar, but paid it no attention, because suddenly she was struggling not to choke. She had been expecting his cum — she knew it would be warm and salty — but she had not expected its speed and volume. She wanted to cough, but instead she forced herself to swallow — and then swallow again, and again, and again, as he continued to spurt deep in her mouth.

Finally, he was done. Maren drew her head back, and took a deep, gasping breath of air. Her face was red and her eyes were watering — but she was proud of herself, and her pride shone in her eyes.

"Oh Maren, that was perfect. It was worth the wait. You're a siren in human form. Well done."

By way of reply Maren once again slid her finger out of her uncle's ass, and then with a grin, unbidden, she locked eyes with her uncle and took the dirty finger deep in her mouth.

"That was fun, Uncle Frank," she said at last once her finger was clean. "But you still haven't fucked my ass — and I still haven't cum."

"You're a very smart girl, Maren. That lesson is coming very soon. I've been deliberately keeping you on edge all weekend, and I want your first orgasm to happen with my cock in your ass. I want your explosion to be even bigger than mine just was, so that you forever associate anal sex with pleasure. Unfortunately, it will take some time for my batteries to recharge after cumming that much."

Maren stood, turned her back to her uncle, spread her ass cheeks to show off the silver plug in her anus, looked back with her sultriest look, and said: "Is there anything I can do to help speed things along, Uncle Frank?"

Frank smiled, looked at his niece up and down, and replied: "As a matter of fact, there is." He stood up, with his cock still hanging out of his pants, took two steps towards her, clasped her to him, and kissed her lips. She melted into his arms, and her tongue met his. For a long time they stood there, lips entwined, exploring each other's bodies with their hands while their tongues carried on their own conversation.

"Let's move to the bedroom, my dear," said Frank at last. "It's time for me to get out of these clothes." She reached out and grabbed his cock; he smiled, and cupped her ass. Without letting go, they walked side-by-side up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

——————————-

Maren admired the tasteful, spacious bedroom for a moment as she walked inside, but her mind was on more important things.

She turned to her uncle and began undressing him. He helped her, and neatly folded each item of clothing after she removed it from him. Soon, he was as naked as she was.

She walked to the bed, then with her back towards him, she spread her legs, arched her back, reached behind herself, and drew out the silver buttplug.

"My ass is ready for you, Uncle Frank — come and fuck it!" With these words spoken, she placed the dirty plug in her mouth, leaned forward until her tits were resting on the bed, and waited.

"Such an eager little girl!" her uncle laughed. He walked over, spread her cheeks even further with his hands, and whistled admiringly. "I'll be damned if you're not up to a quarter-sized gape. I think you're right about being ready for an anal fucking. But we have just a couple things to do first."

Frank quickly knelt down behind Maren and plunged his tongue as deep as he could into her gaping anus.

"Uncle Frank!" Maren's cry, muffled by the plug in her mouth, was halfway between an exclamation of surprise and a scream. Maren clasped the blanket in front of her and clenched her toes in pleasure. Her uncle darted his tongue in, out, and around her anus, sometimes sliding his face over to gently bite an ass cheek, then returning to plumb her depths with his tongue.

Maren lost track of time. Her uncle's appetite for her little asshole knew no bounds. He was insatiable — now pushing down on the small of her back to make it arch more, now spreading her cheeks apart, but always keeping his mouth on her ass.

Maren felt the heat building inside her, and wondered if she would be able to cum like this. Just as she thought she was getting close, though, he stood up, retrieved the buttplug, and replaced it in her slippery asshole.

"Your ass is delectable, my dear," he remarked. "I am going to love fucking it. But first, turnabout is fair play — and an excellent lesson, to boot. It's time for you to rim me. I want you to try to do to me exactly what I just did to you."

Frank climbed up on the bed, turned towards his niece, lay on his back, spread his legs, lifted up his cock, and made a gesture of invitation towards his slightly exposed asshole.

"No," she said confidently, to his great surprise. "I can't get enough access to your anus that way. You just said turnabout is fair play. Come back here and bend over the bed the way that I did, so that I can give your asshole the proper worshipping that it deserves."

"Who am I to argue with such a smart girl?" he chuckled. "As you wish, my dear." Frank got back off the bed and adopted the same pose that his niece had recently been in.

He expected her to hesitate, but she plunged right in, burying her face in his ass. He sighed in pleasure at the sensation of her teenaged tongue prying deep into his anus. She licked up, down, and all around his hole with gusto, spreading his cheeks as widely as she could to help get her tongue even deeper inside him.

"Oh, you dirty fucking girl," he said aloud. "Keep doing that."

She complied, with evident pleasure. After a few minutes she slid her face over to bite his ass cheek — a bit harder than he had bit hers, Frank noted. Then she put two fingers in her mouth, got them as wet as she could with saliva, and slid them together deep in his ass.

From there, Maren was off to the races. She incessantly alternated between fingering his ass and prostate, licking his ass, and cleaning his dirt off her fingers. Despite his recent orgasm, Frank felt himself growing ever harder.

Finally, he spoke. "It's time, Maren," he said. He turned to face her. She grabbed his cock and stared lustily into his eyes. "It's time for me to fuck your ass. Get up on the bed for me, with your face down, ass up, and back arched."

"At last," she purred, as he twisted the plug in her ass, then transferred it to her waiting mouth.

As she got into position, he took a moment to savor the sight before him. Maren's face was turned away from him, but her nude body was incredibly enticing — from the nape of her neck to the curve of her breasts and slim belly, from her perfect ass to her gorgeous legs, he had never seen a sculpture or photo to match it. Her tight slit, completely forgotten, was dripping wet. Above it, her perfect anus winked open and shut, waiting for him.

Frank applied a liberal helping of lube to his cock, then touched it to the center of her warm hole. As he pushed against the ring of her anus, Maren drew in her breath sharply — but all the preparation had paid off. His head was suddenly inside her, and although her ass felt very stretched, she was still breathing relatively calmly.

He paused there, feeling her tight ring grip him harder than any other ass he could remember, to allow her to adjust to the sensation, then he slowly pressed further in.

Maren focused completely on the feeling of her uncle's cock in her ass. At this moment, nothing else existed for her — not the world outside, not the room around her, not even her uncle himself, only his cock. His cock was substantially thicker than the buttplug, and it had expanded her small ring uncomfortably, especially at the moment of entry. But as it started to move, the lube eased the burning feeling, and she could feel her ass begin to relax.

Frank looked down with great pleasure at his cock buried in Maren's tight asshole. Despite all his preparations with the buttplug, it still amazed him that his cock fit inside her tiny hole. Inside, the velvet, buttery walls of her bowels felt wonderful. With each thrust, slowly, bit by bit, he eased himself ever deeper into her core.

If the girth of Frank's cock had been a surprise to Maren, its length was even moreso. She had been playing with it, stroking it, and even drinking from it all afternoon, but it felt at least twice as big in her ass as it did in her hands and mouth. With each of her uncle's thrusts, she was convinced that he could go no further — until the very next thrust proved her wrong.

At last, his cock was fully inside her. Maren could feel her uncle's heavy balls resting against her empty, dripping cunt. Frank paused there for a moment, savoring both the feeling of being fully embedded in his niece's tight young asshole, and the knowledge that he was the first man to ever plumb her depths. But then he focused: as wonderful as his niece's bowels felt wrapped around his cock, his goal right now was her pleasure, not his.

On a hunch, Frank leaned forward, seized his niece's wrists, and gently pulled them together behind her back, so that her upper body was resting fully on her breasts and cheek. He crossed her arms behind her back so that he could hold them together with just one of his hands while he straightened back up to resume thrusting. Frank knew that some girls liked the feeling of helplessness that this produced, and he suspected that Maren might be one of them.

Maren's deep moan of pleasure, combined with her complete obedience — she easily could have pulled her hands free, but she did not even try — told him that he had guessed right.

As Frank resumed his thrusts, he gradually lengthened them until only the head of his cock remained inside her ass on the backstrokes, while fully bottoming out on each slow plunge forward.

Maren felt each thrust reach deeper inside her than she thought possible. Until this weekend no man had ever even seen her bare breasts, let alone her asshole, and yet now she was deliciously naked and trapped under her uncle, and her bowels were repeatedly being filled deeper by his cock than she had ever known she could even feel.

The feeling of that young asshole was truly exquisite for Frank. Maren's anal ring gripped his cock as he slid through it, and her bowels opened up wonderfully for him as he thrust forward ever deeper. This feeling, combined with the knowledge that he was taking her anal virginity, left Frank's cock harder than it had ever been since he was 18 himself.

The sexual excitement that had been building all weekend was now growing to an intolerable level for both of them. Maren desperately wanted to reach down and stroke her aching clit, but her uncle was still holding her hands behind her back, which was somehow even hotter. She could feel the orgasm that had repeatedly been denied to her all weekend welling up within her. Frank's strokes, which had begun so gently, were now hard, fast, and relentless. Maren sucked hard on the buttplug in her mouth, tasting the seemingly ever-present flavor of her own asshole, and suddenly the wave crashed uncontrollably over her.

Frank gasped as his gorgeous niece started bucking beneath him. The sudden extra stimulus was too much for him, and he felt himself spurting jet after jet of cum deep inside her bowels. The moment seemed to last forever for both of them. Their bodies seemed to move of their own accord: toes clenching, hips rocking, and voices calling out, all without conscious control.

At last, it was over. Frank lowered his body onto his niece, his softening cock still firmly inside her ass, resting most but not all of his weight on her body. Gently, he reached forward, took the buttplug out of her mouth, and — for once — set it aside.

"How was that, Maren?" he asked softly in her ear.

"Oh, Uncle Frank," she whispered breathlessly, "it was amazing. In my entire life, I've never felt that good before. Thank you so much."

"You're very, very welcome, my dear girl," he replied. "As I mentioned before, my goal was to train you to enjoy anal sex, so your pleasure was my main goal. I'm amazed that you came from your very first experience of anal sex, though — not many girls can make that boast.

"That said, I think I enjoyed that fuck every bit as much as you did, if not more. You are a delectable girl, and I consider myself lucky to have you all to myself for this first weekend of your Freeuse life.

"We have a bit more to do right now, though. Modern etiquette dictates a round of ass-to-mouth after anal sex. It would simply be rude for you to leave my cock dirty — and the men that use your ass will certainly expect you to clean them afterwards."

Reaching up to the headboard shelf, Frank grabbed a somewhat larger silver buttplug that he'd had waiting for this moment. "This will keep my cum from spilling when I pull out. Are you ready?"

12