Margaret finds a New Bedroom Game

Story Info
How Margaret’s internet Dom opened up a new sexual horizon.
5.2k words
3.67
7.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leo12846
leo12846
117 Followers

Margaret finds a new bedroom game

How Margaret's internet Dom opened up a new sexual horizon for her and her sub husband. (The back story is the scene setter)

"OMG Rod," Margaret opened her morning email to her on-line virtual lover, "I was sooooo ravaged last night. And, throughout it all, I felt I may have detected your deft and horny hand."

Over a couple of months Margaret had become emotionally involved and connected with Rod, although some 12,000 miles separated them. She in Australia and he in Montana. Margaret had been introduced to him via her husband, who'd begun chatting with Ron on a cuckold website. Rod had quickly worked out Bill was quite submissive and had an obsession for his wife to resume her previous raunchy sexual encounters with other men. Experienced in counselling people, and more than a little Svengali-like, Rod soon became intertwined with Margaret's fantasies and played to her past experiences.

Margaret found he was the perfect outlet to rekindle her memories. That he was so far away reduced any concern about anything she told him might one day cause her embarrassment. The anonymous nature of their email exchanges led her to tell Rod more and more about herself and her past. That only played into his gradual manipulation of Margaret. She found she loved chatting with him, even being raunchy with him, as it would arouse her.

For Margaret, the very name Rod made it easier to be open with him as it was the name of a man who'd become her lover for a few months some 15 years earlier. That Rod had worked with her in a small transport company; he in the yard and her in the office. It was a time for Margaret when Bill was away working most of the time and she'd gotten lonely and bored from a lack of male company at home.

Rod was openly predatory, saw an opportunity and her lonely vulnerability. He flirted with her, gradually increasing his attention over a month. He played his cards of being deprived of a home-cooked meal and knew he was progressing when Margaret invited him home for dinner when Bill was away for a week. He arrived and saw the table set with her best settings and candles adding to subdued lighting. The food was good and when they'd finished he stood up and walked around the table to where she was sitting, extending his arms.

"Now, Margaret?" he said and she looked up at him and his open arms. She rose and his arms enveloped her. "I'm going to fuck you now Margaret," he said, looking into her eyes. She kissed him and he led her to the marital bed. He fucked her like the predator he was, hard and fast, interspersed with asking how his cock felt in her cunt and making her tell him in graphic language what she wanted. And his hard cock did feel so good in her, and she told him. By the time he left in the morning she was ready to do anything he liked and "cunt", "cock", "sucking", "slut-wife" and "fucking" were part of her bedroom language with Rod. He also made her enhance her enjoyment and expertise of cock sucking. The raunchy, slightly rough, sex turned her on so much and she knew one night would never be enough.

Bill found out after Rod had had her many times. Bill was angry when he first found out but she made it plain she had no intention of giving Rod up and, as a matter of fact, she felt Bill had led her into the Rod relationship by being absent so often. Anger gradually subsided and Bill progressed more and more into being accepting the situation as Rod continued to fuck her. Rod had even made Margaret get Bill to drive her over to his apartment so he could fuck her. He'd drive her back and deliver her to her husband who still fucked her but was far more passive than she wanted.

Bill also discovered that fucking her cum-filled cunt was something he enjoyed more and more. Her cunt was so wet and sticky and warm after Rod had finished with her and his cock slid in so easily. It went from being a new experience to something he actually looked forward to. They had an honest discussion about it and he was open to saying how he liked fucking her after someone else had. He also said the idea of her with other men really aroused him. Rod had opened up a new horizon for both of them.

When Rod moved on the only thing Margaret regretted was that she could never get her husband to be more aggressive in bed and treat her like the slut she'd become and enjoyed with Rod.

The marriage survived and Bill became more and more submissive and consumed by fantasies, and some reality, that saw her fuck other men. It was something he acknowledged he wanted to watch. Margaret admitted she liked fucking other men. They fulfilled their fantasies whenever they were on vacation two or three times a year and, for over a decade, Bill was focussed on a stranger meetings, seduction and Margaret being fucked in some of the many hotels they stayed in when travelling.

During what Margaret referred to as their "adventures" they discovered that what they were doing while not common was not uncommon. Several men told Margaret, as she was chatting to them and being slowly seduced in some hotel bar, that her desire for other cocks and Bill's willing move into cuckolding was a whole subculture for many marriages. This led Bill to explore cuckold web sites and his eventual virtual meeting with who they both subsequently called Internet-Rod.

Margaret had initially been hurt when the original Rod dumped her and moved to another state. She later rationalised that it wasn't so much him that she missed but the raunchy and dominating sexy she'd had with him. The feeling of his hard cock inside her, feeling the ridges on it as it sought to get deeper inside her had been so good that she hadn't wanted that to end. Rod had introduced her to raunchy sex and she wanted it again. These were the things she opened up to with the new Rod and he drew out more and more of her experiences and her fantasies. Because of the original Rod, she decided not to have sex and any involvement with a local man or someone her and Bill might meet near where they lived.

Meeting and fucking men away from home ensured there would be no ongoing involvements and the opportunity of hooking up with a dominant man who would treat her as Rod treated her only enhanced the eroticism she and Bill enjoyed when overseas. Walking into the bar of a hotel where they were staying after dinner and dressed as what she described to Bill as classy slut and catching the attention of a mature well-dressed man was the way many memorable nights of raunchy sex began.

Margaret, a fit and toned 60, was more and more uninhibited when away from home, wearing more revealing clothes, lower cut tops, tight skirts and heels and black fishnet stockings.

Another favourite for Bill was a short sleeve rugby top, which had a deeper than usual opening in the front. She would leave the buttons undone and with a push up bra would show off her 36" C cup tits. Not as perky as they were a decade or more ago, they were still attention gathering.

For dinner and a later visit to the hotel bar saw her dress in either a thing, clinging dress or a tight short skirt with a slit up one side and a low cut top. Heels and stockings, a skimpy thong and a half cup push up bra completed her outfits and also the skimpy material next to her body aroused her.

She kept fit and in shape through walking and a stationary bike and while her shape had become a little more fulsome after she was 50, she still looked good in the tight clothes she liked wearing. The top she knew Bill had always liked, along with more than a few men, was with her when we they travelled. It was usually worn with tight, colourful training leggings that showed off her tight, rounded ass. In that combination she always a lot of glances, some very obvious, which she admitted she enjoyed. Bill was a few years older and also kept fit and toned. He was 5'11", 170 and a few inches taller than the 120 pound Margaret.

As part of his continued submissive path, Bill got into cuckold sites and through one he met the new Rod and they clicked. Rod's skills in counselling soon determined where Bill was at and how he might inject himself into Bill's relationship. Her saw Margaret as needy and wanting more than Bill could offer and very quickly he ensured Bill introduced him to Margaret and a separate email conversation between them was initiated. Margaret preferred emails as they were always in her inbox and she could reread them at her leisure and get aroused and wet as she read and played with her clit. She loved how graphic Rod's emails were and how they brought back to her the aggressive and sometimes rough sex she'd had with the other Rod.

She would remember how his hard seven inch cock would fill her cunt as her thrust forcefully and without stopping. He fucked her for his own satisfaction, gripping her ass hard and pulling her into his cock, spanking her sometimes and telling her that she was his slut to be used when and how he wanted. The feeling of his cock getting harder just before he came was something she often remembered and it always made her wet. Those memories flooded back as she spoke to the new Rod via the emails, maintaining her fascination and connection to him.

She also had some toys, particularly a seven inch hard rubber cock she'd christened "Rod" for both of them. Bill knew she had it. Indeed, it aroused and excited him when she brought it into bed after he'd fucked her and told him how "Rod" was a much better fuck and how she needed a much bigger cock in her slut wife cunt.

After she had recounted one such session with the rubber Rod was when the internet and increasingly forceful Rod made some suggestions separately to Bill. She was desperate for some rough, slutty sex, Bill was told and Rod mapped out how to give Margaret what she'd told him she wanted.

In her morning email to Rod, Margaret described how she was in that half asleep unreality when a hand covered her mouth and another pushed her hard into the bed, turning her over onto her back.

"Keep quiet and don't struggle," a rough voice said. She did struggle but that resulted in her being pushed deeper into the bed and restrained by force. She was in a firm grip.

"I've been watching you for the past few weeks," the voice said, "and I know your husband is not around right now.

"I've seen you out walking with those tight gym leggings showing off your cunt and ass and you make sure men see your ass and cunt.

"You're a tease and you show off your tits as well in that tight, low cut top," he added, "you sure need bringing into line."

One hand stopped holding her down and she felt him grab the band of her skimpy panties and pull them down. Margaret heard them rip and soon they were gone. All she had on then was a thin top. She felt him fumbled in the drawer of her bedside table and then she felt the sleeping mask she kept there thrust into one of her struggling hands.

"Put it on Margaret," he said and she flinched by the use of her name. He did know who she was.

"You're my whore tonight," he said, "and that's how you'll be treated."

Margaret's email told Rod how she felt a naked body against her, his knees moving up the bed. Then she felt a hard cock brush against her face. She realised he'd come into the bedroom naked.

"Here's a real cock for you, whore," his gruff voice said, "and you know what to do with it."

She continued her struggle and mumbled "No" a few times but his cock rubbed against her face, going from side to side and rubbing against her lips.

"What do slut whores do with cocks rubbing against their faces?"

She didn't answer and continued to struggle, trying to get him away from her. He was, however, too strong for her.

"You know what they do, whore. What all whores do. So, tell me."

Margaret said she knew what he wanted to hear.

"They suck them," she said softly, her voice hesitant, frightened.

"They do, don't they," was what she heard, "and you know how much you like sucking cocks."

His cock probed at her mouth.

"Open wide, slut. You know you want it."

He was forceful and dominant and Margaret was forced to open her mouth. She felt his hard cock push in, thrusting and thrusting and right against the back of her mouth.

"There slut, you're happy now," he said with confidence in his tone. "Suck that cock."

Margaret's mouth opened more and her lips wrapped around his cock as she was forced to suck. Instinctively, her tongue wrapped teased and both the shaft and head of his cock and she tasted his precum.

She then felt his hand move down her body, over her stomach and finally cupping her cunt. She had expected feeling his fingers pushing inside from the moment his hand moved down her body. And she did feel them. First one and then two fingers pushed inside her. As she felt his fingers invading her cunt she, again by instinct, opened her legs giving him more access.

"You're wet, slut," he said as her legs parted, opening her cunt. "Your cunt shows you want this. A wet slut's cunt."

Margaret couldn't say a word as her mouth was filled with his hard cock. Despite his roughness, she admitted to Rod in the email recounting the events, she did start to get aroused and she knew he was right. Her cunt was wet and aroused, reinforcing the correctness to his words. Automatically her hips rose and pushed into his fingers to be acknowledged with: "See, I'm right. You're a slut who wants to be treated as a slut."

His cock in her mouth and his fingers in her wet and aroused cunt meant she was lost in a fog of desire. He sensed that and his cock was pulled from her mouth.

"Tell me what you want slut."

Margaret was now so horny and knew what he wanted her to say. She replied: "I want your big hard cock."

"In your slutty wife whore cunt, no doubt."

"Oh yes. Please. Fill my cunt."

"What about your husband?"

"Can't think about him," she said. "He's not here. You are."

"Are you a slut wife?"

"Yes," she said as she was missing his cock invading her mouth but enjoying his fingers in her now so wet cunt."

He was giving her wanted she often wanted. Hot, rough, demanding sex that made her feel so slutty. How could she resist any longer. She was also into the raunchy, dirty chat.

"And you like teasing me and other men every day as you walk around showing off your cunt, ass and tits."

"I do," she said softly.

"Louder slut," he demanded.

"I do," she said louder. "I like to show off my tits, ass and cunt. Arouses me and makes me feel so slutty."

"You want their cocks, don't you?"

Margaret was silent for a few moments, knowing exactly what reply he sought.

"Yes," she finally said, "I want their cocks. All of them"

"Well, after tonight when you've been my slut whore, I want you to have their cocks."

In her later email to Rod, Margaret said by then she was so aroused that all she wanted was to feel his hard cock slide into her wet cunt. She wanted it, so much, she wrote. To feel it hard inside her, making her open her legs as wide as possible and give in to the sensual feeling of a cock deep inside. She said to Rod that this was exactly what she said to the man now controlling her.

When she said that he roughly pushed her legs apart, doing what she said she wanted. She then felt his face and his beard stubble rub against the top of her thighs. Then she felt his tongue on her cunt, teasing first her clit and then forcing her labia apart. She knew he really knew what he was doing.

"You're good," she said as she couldn't help saying. He grunted as he continued to probe her cunt. And, she knew, he was.

Her legs open more to give his tongue better access. As far as it could reach inside her it probed. He teased her by stopping and she pushed her hips up to let him know she wanted him not to stop. But by then he was moving up the bed. She felt his rough chin on hers and then he kissed her, his tongue pushing into her mouth.

"Taste your cunt, slut," he said between kisses.

By then he had Margaret so aroused that she sucked his tongue, tasting her cunt and her arousal on it and loving the taste. The original Rod had done that to her and she always found she loved the taste of her aroused cunt.

He moved away again, leaving her body feeling so neglected. He was playing with her, getting her aroused, stopping and withdrawing. The effect was to make her more wanting.

She couldn't help it when said to him: "Fuck me."

"Hah," he said. "Thought so. Beg for it, slut."

He now had her exactly where he wanted.

"Beg for Sir Rod's cock," he said.

That surprised her. How could he say he knew of Rod? How could all this be happening? Rod had to be in this somehow. The original Rod had fucked her hard, fast and rough. He'd introduced her to what he described as slut sex and telling she was a slut wife and sluts liked to fuck and suck cock. Now Rod was back. She didn't care. Just that he was with her again.

"Oh Rod," Margaret said, giving in to her total desire to be fucked. "I want your big hard cock so much. Push it into my slut wife cunt and fuck me hard and fast. Treat me like the slut wife I am."

"That's what I used to do," he said, "when you always wanted to be treated as a slut wife. You didn't care about your husband then. All you wanted was my cock."

And he did treat her as she wanted to be treated, she wrote in the email adding: DID HE!.

She first felt his hard cock slide into her wet cunt. It was so hard and she could feel all its ridges and its smoothness. She was so wet and she used her cunt muscles to grip and release it, enhancing her own enjoyment. His cock felt so good in her cunt and she wanted it.

She was pounded hard and fast as his cock and he just used her cunt. She kept raising her hips to get his cock deeper. She worked out his rhythm and her movements matched his. Then he stopped and turned her over, roughly. She was lying on her stomach with her legs wide apart. Then she felt the first smack on her ass. Again, and again she was spanked, each time getting a little harder.

"Take that slut," he said, "that's what you need. A spanking to keep you in your place."

There was a real empty feeling in her cunt. The lack of his cock was not compensated by the spanking she was getting, even though it aroused her. She arched her hips and offered her ass and aroused cunt to him.

"Oh," he said, "I see the slut wife wants my cock again."

After a couple more slaps on her ass, she sensed him getting up on his knees. Her cunt was waiting and was longing for his hard cock.

He hesitated, teasing.

"Fuck me from behind, Sir Rod," she yelled, losing all restraint. "I need your cock in my slut wife cunt."

Margaret was so aroused and about to cum but needed his cock in her cunt to really cum hard.

"In a minute, slut," he said, withholding his cock.

"Oh please," she said over and over.

"I will," he said, "if you agree to my terms."

"Whatever you want," she replied.

Now she had agreed to whatever he wanted, without knowing what it was. At that stage, she didn't care.

That was when Margaret felt his hard cock slide into her cunt again. He held her hips as he pushed it in, straight in and not taking his time. She felt it deep inside her. Then he began to thrust in and out and she found that her hips went with his thrusts, seeking to have is cock, wanting his cock. His cock worked her cunt hard and fast.

She could feel his body pressing against her ass, pushing and thrusting, and knew every millimetre of him that could possibly be inside her was. She stayed on her hands and knees, feeling his energy and hardness. She felt him grab her tits with one hand, kneading and pulling them, pinching her nipples, abusing them. Then she felt her cunt muscles begin to tighten, making him and his cock work harder to complete the penetration.

leo12846
leo12846
117 Followers
12