Margaritaville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VampirTARA
VampirTARA
102 Followers

"Tara I thought you were mad at me." He said, "Because I hadn't seen you in a few days sweetie."

As I walked over and set the chicken down on the end table beside him. I said, "No, I'm not mad at you grandfather, I've been having to work at the funeral home. That's where Toni is right now, she doesn't get done until 10:30 p.m..."

"Thank you for the Colonel Sanders sweetie, your grandmother would have a fit if she sees me with this!" My grandfather replied.

I removed my cloak and laid it on the sofa and said, "You're welcome, and don't worry. I'll take the evidence with me when I leave, I don't need her bitching at you like usual. I see the holy roller went to her Bible study tonight well, that' good, at at least— gee, I see she hasn't run the vacuum in a while!"

So I went and got the vacuum out of the closet as I was plugging it in. I said to my grandfather, "There's a commercial on, I'm going to run the vacuum real quick grandfather! Did you take your medicine yet?"

"No," he replied back.

"Well, I'm going to go get your medicine after I run the vacuum, and you're going to take it!" So after, running the vacuum in the living room and putting it away. I went into the kitchen and got him a glass of orange juice and his pills. Then I went back into the living room I stood by the side of the recliner and handed him the glass of juice along with his pills. I then quickly glanced up at the television the movie "Beetlejuice" was on. A few seconds later, I looked down at my grandfather to make sure he took his pills, and I could see the outline of his erection in his pants. When I seen that I thought to myself, "I didn't plan on or expect this, but what the fuck. My grandmother isn't home and grandfather has an erection in his pants. So let's see what it's like getting fucked again!"

I walked around and from the side of the recliner and stood in front of my grandfather. I said to him, "Grandfather, I see you need to get some relief and don't worry! Grandma's not going to be back until almost 11 she's like clockwork you know that. Even if she does the door is locked, so I'm going to take care of that erection you got in your pants."

My grandfather said, I'm afraid your grandmother will find out, and she'll tell your dad and everyone in the family.

"Trust me, no one is going to find out as long as you don't open your mouth and keep acting like you normally do. Anywho, I'm over 18 and your way over 18, it's no one's business what me, and you do! No one can prove anything, as long as you keep your mouth shut" I said to my grandfather.

"Tara I'm too old for you," he replied. "And I'm your grand---"

"Yeah, you're my grandfather so what! A penis is a penis, and yours works just fine." interrupting him I said. "And you're not too old for me; don't you like getting some young pussy?"

My grandfather replied, "Oh yes! you're so young and beautiful Tara.

"Well then hush up," I said. With a smile on my face as I was reaching down and slowly pulling my white satin blouse out of my black mini skirt. My grandfather's eyes were glued to me the entire time so after pulling my blouse out of my skirt I reached up to my cleavage to unbutton my blouse. as I started slowly to undo the buttons of my blouse the music to the one scene in the movie "Beetlejuice" started playing on the television as the song played I slowly I undid the buttons on my blouse.

( Day-o, day-o Daylight come and me wan' go home Day, me say day, me say day, me say day Me say day, me say day-o Daylight come and me wan' go home )

My blouse slowly parted as my ruby red painted fingernails undid the buttons one by one. With a smile and a little giggle, I said to my grandfather, "You dirty old man!" After unbuttoning the last button, I then slowly opened my blouse revealing my white satin and lace bra. then I let my blouse slide off of my shoulders and fall to the living room carpet as the song continue to play.

( Lift six foot, seven foot, eight foot bunch Daylight come and me wan' go home Six foot, seven foot, eight foot bunch Daylight come and me wan' go home )

Next I turned around with my back towards my grandfather then reached behind my back and grabbed the zipper to my black business mini skirt. I started slowly pulling the zipper down; I could hear my grandfather breathing heavier. As my skirt parted in the back and exposing a bit of my panties.

After pulling my zipper all the way down, I leaned forward just slightly and slowly slid my short black business mini skirt down off my hips and over my ass. I let my skirt drop to my feet and then stepped out of it. With my back to my grandfather still; I stood there in my bra and panties. As I was slowly started swaying my little round ass to the left and to the right to the rhythm of the music and the song lyrics.

( Work all night on a drink of rum Daylight come and me wan' go home Stack banana till de morning come Daylight come and me wan' go home Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana Daylight come and me wan' go home Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana )

Then I reached behind my back with both hands and unfastened the clasp to my white satin and lace bra. After unfastening my bra, I slipped the straps to my bra off of my shoulders. I next removed it and with my right hand, I held it out in the air to the side of me with two fingers. I then dropped it to the living-room carpet and then slowly around facing towards my grandfather. I then reached down and started unfastening the straps from my garter belt, that was attached to my stockings.

After unfastening my garter belt, I reached to my hips and hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my panties. Then I lean forward slightly and slowly slid my little pair of shiny white satin bikini panties down off of my hips to my thighs, I let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them.

With my back still turned to my grandfather, I then ran my fingers through my long raven-black hair as the music continued I swayed my ass and hips slowly to the left, and to the right as the song in the movie "Beetlejuice" continued to play.

( Daylight come and me wan' go home Day, me say day-o Daylight come and me wan' go home Day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day Daylight come and me wan' go home

A beautiful bunch o' ripe banana Daylight come and me wan' go home Hide the deadly black tarantula Daylight come and me wan' go home

Lift six foot, seven foot, eight foot bunch Daylight come and me wan' go home Six foot, seven foot, eight foot bunch Daylight come and me wan' go home )

Then the song came to an end, and I turned around and slowly walked over to my grandfather. Then I leaned forward and unfastened my grandfather's belt and undid his pants. Next I pulled his zipper down and reached into his boxers and pulled out his erect penis. Then I climbed delicately on the Lazy Boy recliner and straddled my grandfather's lap; I leaned forward and placed my hands on the back of the recliner. My grandfather was in heaven with my breasts in his face. He started sucking on my right breast nipple as I reached down between us and grabbed his penis and placed it between the lips of my smoothly waxed pussy. So not to hurt my grandfather, I then slowly and gently lowered myself down, the head of his penis slowly entered me and started spreading my pussy open. God, it felt so good as his penis started disappearing up inside me. For it was only the second time having a penis inside my little pink pussy.

I gently sat on my grandfather's lap with all of his penis up inside of me, he then took both of his hands and grabbed my little round ass cheeks. I started slowly, sliding my pussy up and down the shaft of my grandfather's penis. My grandfather held my little round ass cheeks tightly; the room was filled with a wet sloppy sucking sound, of my pussy sliding gently up and down the shaft of his penis.

My grandfather said, "Tara, your young hairless kitty feels so good, your grandmother's never felt, this good, please don't stop."

I said back to my grandfather, "I'm not going to stop grandfather," as I continued sliding up and down the shaft of his old penis. A few minutes later, I felt my grandfather tensed up.

"Tara, I'm going to shoot off in your kitty! here it comes!" My grandfather was barely able to say.

He then started ejaculating his semen up inside my pussy, in a soft sweet voice. I said to my grandfather, "That's it grandfather ejaculate, your semen into me!" I leaned back and sat down in his lap, then started slowly moving my ass and hips forward and backwards, to milk the semen out of the shaft of his penis. My grandfather held onto my ass cheeks tightly, as I moved my ass back and forth milking the semen out of his penis with my pussy. A minute later, I said to my grandfather, "Are you done emptying your balls inside of me!"

"Yes," my grandfather said, "Tara, sweetheart, you didn't get off."

"It's okay, when I had seen you have an erection in your pants I wanted to take care of it, and I also wanted to feel a penis inside of me again." I said back to him.

While I sat there in my lap with penis up inside of me as he continued feeling up my bare ass. Then a minute later my grandfather's penis starting to go soft, and it slipped out of me. So I slowly climbed off of his lap then I picked my clothes up off the living-room carpet. I went over and sat on the sofa, then started getting dressed while he was putting his penis back in his pants. After getting dressed, I sat there and talked to my grandfather it was almost 10:30 p.m. I knew my grandmother would be home any minute, so I left and went back to our apartment.

So, over the next couple of years my grandfather was getting blow jobs and some young pussy off of mostly me and occasionally from my sister Toni. Until me, my sister and our husband got a business loan to buy a mortuary and Cemetery. Then we had to move and thank God my husband cannot count nine months back.

VampirTARA
VampirTARA
102 Followers