Margot's Contract Ch. 04 - Final

Story Info
Sissy fulfills her duties and gets rewarded.
7.1k words
4.66
16.8k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final Chapter.

My training with Miss Elsie had taken slightly longer than the two months first envisaged -- she'd had to go and help out at "Ringlets" more often than usual due to staff sickness and holidays.

I'd now spent many a session with my tongue and face buried in her vagina, seeking out her clitoris, licking, gently nibbling and blowing on it, pushing and stretching it, teasing it. Miss Elsie was very thorough in her training and only when I succeeded in giving her a spurting, gushing climax would she relent and let me get back to practising my make-up and other lady-like skills. In those weeks I dread to think how many of her pubic hairs I must have swallowed, often finding one late at night in my mouth that previously escaped my attention. It was all worthwhile though I figured as I was being trained in how to delight Mrs Margot Elizabeth Stott orally. I almost swooned at the thought.

I was now capable of looking after my hair and keeping it in curly, girly, bouncy shape, although I would have to return to "Ringlets" from time to time for a trim and have the pink streaks re-applied..

The diet I'd been on had seen me lose over ten pounds in weight and I had no problem getting in to the assorted foundation garments that I had been provided with. In fact I wondered if the frequent wearing of a girdle in the past weeks had also been responsible for the narrowing of my waist that I'd noticed.

My breasts too seemed to have taken on a little form and Miss Elsie was delighted when she saw my budding nipples pushing through the thin fabric of some of the blouses I'd been wearing. In fact she'd tickled and pulled on them once or twice causing me to laugh but also get a little horny too -- as horny as my pink chastity cage would allow. Mrs Margot Elizabeth Stott was pleased too at the sight of my burgeoning breasts. She hinted that my food and drinks had oestrogen added in a dose large enough to encourage breast growth and discourage hair growth but to still allow erections. "No point in wearing a chastity device if your little "Tiffany-tinkler" didn't want to be set free now is there?" she pointed out.

I'd had to watch the sissy-videos every day too but this was something I now eagerly looked forward to once I'd completed my daily chores -- which didn't occupy too much of my time if I'm honest. Walking in high-heels too was now almost second nature and I had begun to enjoy the feel of having to have a butt-plug in my sissy-pussy.

Mrs Margot Elizabeth Stott called me to her office one afternoon where, to my surprise Miss Elsie was too. I held the hems of my short skirt and curtsied as required in the presence of women. Mrs Stott spoke.

"I've been discussing your progress with Miss Elsie and, Denise, I'm pleased to say that she feels you are now well able to fulfil the role I desire of you and I agree."

I smiled and blushed a little, then curtsied."Thank you ma'am, thank you Miss Elsie."

"So now you've "graduated" so to speak and so, rather than a gown and mortar board, your graduation outfit is behind you, draped over the chair. Please undress now and put your new uniform on, one that befits your station in life."

Although still a little embarrassed at undressing, especially as I was wearing a dark-blue gymslip, blue-serge school knickers and white calf-length socks with frills at the top, I was, nevertheless, eager to don my reward. Still holding the hem of my gymslip I turned away from the women and walked over, bottom-swivelling as trained -- to the chair where my reward awaited.

Once naked, I clasped my hands together and let out a squeal of delight as I lifted up a bra, my first bra -- albeit an "A" cup but even so!

It was of a thin, almost silk-like fabric in white with lacy, feminine panels. The joy of fastening it into place was matched by the sensation of tucking my little tits into the cups and sensing my nipples clearly visible through them. My areolas too had grown, but they were not flat, rather they formed little buds, little hillocks -- indicating that more breast growth would follow - on which my excited nipples proudly topped. I glanced briefly over at the two women and could see that they too were happy for me.

The panties- in pink -- were quite skimpy but managed to have three rows of frills around them. They were slightly higher at the back which made them a better fit for someone fitted with a chastity cage. The sensation of fitting the dainty garment around my sissy-pussy and sissy-clit was tremendous.

A thin, four-strapped lacy-black suspender belt went on next followed by the black fish-net stockings I'd always admired on women when I was --I nearly said - "when I was a man"! But was I no longer a man? A strange, uneasy feeling came over me for a moment but Mrs Margot Elizabeth Stott jolted me back to reality.

"Get that dress on Denise, it should fit and I want to see if you can button it all up without help."

I lifted the dark pink satin with white frill hem and cuffs up and was surprised at its weight. Even so, I soon managed to step in to it and put my arms in to the half-length sleeves. I had to contort my back and arms a little to fasten the back but nothing was going to stop me now and I felt a great sense of achievement when the last buckle clipped in to place.

"Now, let's have a nice big bow on that apron dearie," Miss Elsie reminded me, "Like I've shown you."

After the apron, suitably bowed, came the small, crescent-shaped frilly maid's bonnet and choker (with bells and metal ring for those times I was to be put on the lead by Mrs Stott). Fingerless white, very lacy gloves felt divine as I pulled them over my now very long painted nails. Finally, high-heel shoes a sissy-maid would die for.

"Now, do a twirl Denise and then walk over here," my mistress ordered me.

I was happy to oblige, remembering to pinch the hem of my dress as I approached them, aware that the back of my maid's dress just about covered the bottom of my panties but would expose even more were I to bend over.

I looked at myself in the nearby full-length mirror and was happy, pleased that I'd "graduated". In my new uniform with my beautifully curly, shiny bouncy hair and glamorous make-up I almost blushed at how feminine I looked.

"And to complete the outfit..." Mrs Margot Elizabeth Stott reached down below her desk to hand me what seemed a mass of frilly, lacy, white billowing material. "No sissy would be complete without petticoats. Here, put these on and make them billow your skirt out."

Considering the large heels I was wearing, I made quite a good job of stepping in to the billowing petticoats, noticing as I bent each leg in turn how long and feminine they were; legs to die for I thought.

Miss Elsie helped fan the petticoats out to achieve the maximum effect which, when done received a clap of approval from my mistress and this, as I had been trained, gave me much satisfaction as my purpose in life now was to please her.

"You must wear this outfit and the others of a similar style that I've bought for you now every morning and only change into everyday dresses and underwear after two in the afternoon. Tomorrow, I'll take you in to town for the final touches which I'm sure you'll love. But you must dress in trousers and blouse and shorter heels for this."

I'd no idea what these "final touches" were but, for the moment, was just happy to walk back to my room and wallow in the feel and sound and touch of my petticoats, panties and my first bra. I'd been given the afternoon off so, as soon as I could, set a video-clip to watch footage of beautiful sissies sucking dicks and taking mouthfuls of spunk without question.

I pulled the mounted-dildo out from under my bed and brought it into the front room and placed it in front of the screen. After lubricating it, I slowly lifted my petticoats up and slid the frilly knickers down over my stockings, managing to tweak my nipples through my bra as I did. The video was now showing a lovely blonde shemale gasping as the large black dick of an alpha-male made its way into her sissy-pussy. Simultaneously, I lowered my sissy-pussy on to the artificial member and rode it until I had my best sissygasm so far. On completion I scooped up as much gloop as I could, trying carefully not to drop any on my panties and sucked it greedily off my fingers.

The next day, after preparing breakfast and finishing a few daily duties, I changed out of my maid's uniform and, over a pair of flimsy light-blue see-through nylon panties put on a high-back, well cut pair of grey trousers that emphasised my cute derriere. Sensible shoes followed together with a loose fitting lightweight blouse over my bra, my nipples prominent to anyone who looked.

Mrs Margot Elizabeth Stott, approving of my appearance, then ushered me in to her car and drove to a small shopping arcade of about 12 businesses. It was the tattoo parlour that was our destination.

"I've left instructions with Maxine for what needs doing. I'll be back in an hour or so. Don't cause any fuss or embarrass me as you know what I'll do if Maxine has any trouble with you, I'll give you a good spanking."

All this was said in front of Maxine to my great embarrassment. I knew better than to question or resist. Some two hours later, I emerged with a tattoo high on my right thigh of a winged-fairy holding up a wand with short spark-like lines emanating from it. Maxine, after doing this, then tattooed two smaller fairies of a similar design facing one another just below where the waistline of my panties sat. She made no mention of my wearing a chastity device or commented upon the little dribbles of excited pre-cum that emerged from the hole in the tip and spoke to me in a sing-songy tone as though I was a silly girl!

Mrs Stott duly returned and inspected the artwork, pronouncing herself satisfied and, on hearing from Maxine that I'd been "a good girl", handed me a small parcel when we were back in the car.

"Just a couple of little things to reward you for being a brave girl today."

It was another bra, this time in blue and a rather large pair of earrings comprising three metal rings that draped down almost to my shoulders: a bit slutty I thought but I kept my opinion to myself. That night, on returning to my room, I eagerly reached for my new copy of Modern Teen Girl World and felt reassured that Pauline too was having a tattoo done and also was depicted wearing a bra quite like my new one! My nipples being slightly more prominent than hers I noted.

The next month or so, my duties carried on as normal. I dressed as the sissy maid and went about my chores willingly, revelling in my girly, frilly, attire. Enjoying handling, washing and pegging out Mrs Stott's panties and feeling the wind blow up beneath my petticoats.Occasionally I'd visit "Ringlets" for Miss Elsie to cut, colour and style my locks. She'd quietly ask me how I was getting on with my sissygasms when no one else was within hearing distance and I admitted I was now fully capable of achieving the desired result. I wasn't sure if I was proud or not of this admission.

Quite a few of my evenings were spent licking-out Mrs Margot Elizabeth Stott's butt-hole and I accepted this wilfully; it was my duty after all to please her. Usually, after completing this duty and being dismissed, I'd make my way back to my quarters and ride my sissy-pussy on my black dildo 'til my juices dribbled out of my little sissy-clit.

I still received regular spankings which I accepted with good grace even if the reason for such punishment seemed slight. Mrs Margot Elizabeth Stott was a powerful, important businesswoman after all and, if spanking my little botty helped ease her tensions, then I was happy to endure them.

Fresh sissy-hypno clips were regularly assigned to me to watch and, although I enjoyed watching them, I did wonder if they were still necessary. By now I'd fully bought into my place as the inferior, sub male whose only duty was to do his mistress's bidding.

I was though disappointed to say the least that, having been given top-marks by Miss Elsie for my cunnilingus skills, had not been asked to perform those duties on Mrs Margot Elizabeth Stott. It was not my place of course to ask when I might be asked to perform this honour, but I was almost dribbling constantly into my panties with expectation that such a time surely could not be far off.

One evening, after I'd finished licking her butt out and been fed, once again, the large dildo she just pleasured herself with whilst strapped to my lower waist, she sensed my rather sour demeanour.

"Is there something amiss Denise? You should be so happy after tasting me as you have, I sense you're rather moody this evening. Why, don't tell me you're having a period!" she laughed mockingly. "What is it now, tell your mistress."

And so I told her. I longed to worship her fanny and clitoris with my tongue as I'd been trained to by Miss Elsie. The anticipation and disappointment when my yearning went unfilled was almost unbearable. There was no point beating about the bush was a rather appropriate phrase in the circumstances.

"Oh, is that all," Mrs Stott smiled. "Yes, I've deliberately kept you hanging on. It's your birthday in six weeks isn't it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well, I was saving up that treat for you as a birthday present. Anticipation is such a wonderful thing isn't it don't you think? I might let you practice by licking me through a pair of flimsy panties I'll wear. What d'you think, would you like that?"

On hearing that, my demeanour changed immediately.

"Oh yes ma'am that would be divine."

"Well then, do everything as I ask you and you'll get your treat from your mistress's honey pot. Now, tootle on back to your bed and don't give me a reason to delay giving you that privilege."

I smiled and held the hem of my skirt as I curtsied and made my exit, my little caged "Tiffany-tinkler" almost on the point of an unassisted sissygasm at the thought of my tongue finally licking Mrs Margot Elizabeth Stott's clit; of burying my face in her minge. I'd do my very best not to displease my mistress and ruin my chance of getting that reward.

Back in my bedroom that evening, I slipped off my now sticky, pre-cum smeared light-blue lacy panties with almost sheer, see-through panels at the side and placed them in a basket with my other washing. My bra, still an a-cup (but I hoped soon to progress to a b), was of a matching style to the panties. I removed it and lay it on the corner of my bed to put on again tomorrow morning. I soon changed in to my night-time panties, yellow and of a thicker material that would make a better job of mopping up any "leaks" that might occur. I now owned a couple of flouncy, short baby-doll nighties and I picked the yellow one of these to wear, it barely covered my bottom. Like Pauline in Modern Teen Girl World, I didn't wear a bra in bed. I guessed she too loved the feel of her delicate nightie on her sensitive nipples.

In the latest storyline, Pauline was anguishing over whether she should let her new boyfriend have sex with her. They'd only been on two dates and, although she was very fond of him, she didn't want him to think she was "easy". I was strangely jealous and didn't want Pauline to lose her virginity -- not yet anyway. I half-dreaded, half looked forward to the next edition of the comic to see what decision she made and if she'd regret it.

"Denise," Mrs Stott addressed me after I'd finished helping her dress one morning shortly after she'd told me of my possible birthday "treat". "My elder sister Penny and her husband Peter will be staying with us for a week or so this weekend. I want you to make up the spare bed in west-wing bedroom. I've ordered extra food in for them. You must address my sister as "Miss Penny" and "ma'am" and her husband as "sir" or "Colonel" -- he used to be in the army you see. They know all about you, so you've no need to feel embarrassed. I will though expect you to do whatever they ask of you, do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am, I understand"

"Good girl. It will form a part of your sissy training and I think you're ready for it now. I will only allow a truly complete sissy near my vagina and this will make you "complete". Don't give me a reason to delay your birthday treat now will you? It will please me for you to please them and you must remember that pleasing me is your sole purpose in life now."

"I'll do whatever you ask me to ma'am. Your pleasure is my only purpose."

They arrived the next Saturday afternoon. Mrs Margot Elizabeth Stott had ordered me to watch a good number of sissy videos in the days approaching their arrival and I'd been told to take extra care douching my butt that morning. I had a sense of impending trouble as the day approached. I sure as hell didn't want to screw my chances up of getting to perform oral sex with my mistress, so sort of knew I'd have to go through with whatever "training" Miss Penny and the Colonel wanted. I tried not to think about it and, having performed my morning duties, was told to dress in a black maids dress with just the one frilly petticoat underneath, small white cotton briefs with lace-edging and bow, black-fishnet stockings and the usual maid's accoutrements -- gloves, bonnet, large earrings, a few bracelets etc. My mouth was dry in anticipation and fear.

I didn't even have time to read the latest edition of "Modern Teen Girl World", so busy was I making sure I met my mistress's requirements, which included making a light-buffet for the visitors on their arrival.

The couple arrived separately, Miss Penny first. She was older than my mistress, perhaps 60 with well-cut grey hair above an expensive, elegant pair of small gold earrings. Taller than her sister, her skin though was speckled with a few more freckles that I guess came with her more senior years. She too dressed immaculately in a light-blue two-piece suit above a creamy satin blouse that had a lacy ruff about the neck. It was clear that she was much the bustier of the two and, wearing a dark-brown seamed pair of fine-denier stockings above a classy pair of high-heels was the embodiment of a "GILF".

I opened the door of her car when she pulled up and she smiled to acknowledge my act. I bowed my head slightly, held the hem of my dress and curtsied.

"My, you do have her well-trained," she smiled as she went to lean forward and peck her younger sister's cheek."I take it you have her little clitty suitably under control Margot?"

"Yes, of course. She's coming along nicely. I'm sure you and the colonel will find her most biddable. Talking of which, where is Peter?"

"He's coming by train, had some meeting or other he couldn't put off. He'll get a taxi here. I've got all our stuff in the boot if your sissy would be so kind."

Mrs Margot Elizabeth Stott, knowing I'd heard Miss Penny, nodded at me to fetch her bags in from the car.

"We'll have tea in the conservatory Denise, when you've finished taking the bags up."

I served the two ladies tea and the other refreshments I'd prepared and was told to stand in the corner whilst the ladies ate, with my hands suitably positioned holding the hem of my dress.

The two sisters chatted about this and that- family matters- mutual acquaintances -- and other trivia, which, with my head bowed, I really paid no attention to. Until that it is, my mistress asked if the colonel had now accepted that his "stallion" duties had to be controlled.

"Oh yes, I've sorted that out. He gets to have sex with me but not as often as he'd like. Well, I guess it's my fault for marrying a younger man!"

They both chortled.

"I've had him under restraint for the best part of a year now; I'm so glad you opened my eyes to the value of putting a man in chastity. It's about a fortnight now since I allowed him to come, his cock is practically busting through his metal cage. He's more than ready to cover your girl, I'm sure he'll find her very sexy. She does have a lovely feminine look about her, he'll love that," Miss Penny added.

12