Maria and Her Boys Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His slamming felt just right, even with his average penis. He was thrusting hard into my vag. My boobs were bouncing and I knew I was soaking wet and coating his shaft. Because he is older, Richard is adept at doggy-fucking and the sight of him in the mirror made the whole thing compete.

"Urghh... gonna cum, Maria."

"No, not inside... not inside."

"Gotta cum..."

"Pull out... On my back, you dirty boy."

He whipped his dick out of my vag, glistening with my wetness. I was so excited by the sight of him. Richard quickly grabbed his shaft. It took only a few more strokes from his hand and he cried out that wonderful, tell-tale sound of his male orgasm.

I saw his head move back and I saw the first shot blasting out from his cock. He was wonderful, I have to admit. A long, thick shot of his stuff flew into the air and landed across my back. I felt it leave a long trail on my skin as if I was being marked by my lover. It was terribly erotic. I watched greedily as he kept stroking, shooting out more and more of his cum so it splashed onto my back. It seemed like he'd been saving for me. I felt every drop as it landed on my skin, soft and warm.

It was extra pleasing to watch - and feel - the last few drops fall from the tip of his dick and land on my firm butt cheeks. That seemed a perfect way to reward my pert, rounded butt.

I stayed on my tummy even after he had finished. Richard offered to get me a towel but I told him that wasn't needed. It was fun to lie there underneath the covering of his semen. And I didn't feel the need to kiss or comfort him after he'd done shooting. It was, after all, a booty-call.

Richard did ask to use my toilet. He needed to pee. For some reason, he went standing up and he left the door open. I've not really seen a man pee for a long time -- my husband was the last. I was enthralled as I watched him so casually touching and holding his penis, aiming his stream. It bright back the memory of Matthew and the way he'd so easily pleasured himself, displaying a casual skill that women struggle to master.

I already thinking of my new lover when Richard left. By then, the pools of Richard's semen had dried on my skin. That was pleasing but no substitute for Matthew's virile stuff. I felt so deliciously wicked as I showered myself and got ready for sleep.

**********************

Its not often that I get that much sex. Not even in the early years of my marriage. Its rare even now that I can have two lovers in two days. I didn't screw Matthew. But three in boys five days was very satisfying.

I think that one of my neighbours suspects. I can't be sure, but we bumped into each other the day after Richard. He gave me a strange look. It may just be that I am having visitors. In these days of the great virus people are watching. He may have realised that I have had several lovers in my apartment. Two of my young men on consecutive nights.

Could he really know? I sensed disapproval. Is it concern for my health? Or disgust that a woman of my age is so actively screwing younger guys? I suppose he might be jealous. Better if he thinks I am a cougar. I don't wish to explain to him that I crave only boys of my own choosing. But Matthew will have the security code and his own key soon so he can slip into my apartment more easily.

************************

My sex drive is high so I just needed all that play, I guess. But after such a busy week, I tried to relax and calm myself. Having let Richard screw me, I focused on work. Brady's next visit was only days away. That would help me to restore my normal balance and routine. He would give me some more intense pleasure.

I woke up early that morning. Already I was thinking of Brady. It was a miserable day -- perfect for staying in bed, under the covers. Even better with my wonderful boy to share it. He is so familiar to me now -- and me to him. There is nothing boring about that. I adore the fact that I can let go with Brady and be so very intimate. Like when we have anal sex. I know I can rely on Brady to take good care of me always.

There is not a better way to spend a weekend morning than taking Brady into my bed. I had a quick shower before he arrived. I'd tried being calm and now I couldn't help feeling excited and horny. My heart started racing when I heard him at my front door. My lovely boy gave me a delicious smile as he came into my bedroom. I watched him undress that slender, boyish body. The sight of his wonderful penis made sure I was fully awake. He is a good manly size. And already half-erect that morning as it bobbed along with his steps towards me.

"I need that," I grinned to my lovely Brady. "Let me help you."

Rolling over, I was at almost the perfect height for his yummy dick and his hard little balls. I cupped his soft pouch in one hand while Brady helpfully aimed his penis. He didn't wait before slipping it between my open lips. I was definitely awake as his thick manhood filled my mouth. My body responded as I worked my lips and my tongue on his shaft. Instantly I could feel him getting bigger and harder for me. He twitched and throbbed in a most perfect way. I was already desperate to have him fill me. And Brady was thrusting slightly, letting me know that he was keen to please

Soon we were lying together, both of us naked and his fabulous erection pressing hard against me. I kissed him on the mouth before he lowered himself and began to lick my nipples. They were hard as pebbles and Brady knows best how to lick and suck on my boobs. He was sending those familiar shots of electricity surging through me. I moaned softly knowing that he was eager to make me ready for our regular fucking.

"Brady... yes."

He sucked on one boob while his hand grabbed and massaged the other. I have never had any doubt about the sexual energy of my beautiful, young lover. But he can still impress me when he comes to me so horny after spending the night with his girlfriend.

"You're so good to me..." I sighed as my vag started to ooze wetness.

I had some special play in mind for that morning. Matthew's exciting first visit had made me extra motivated. I don't think I was feeling guilty. Its no mind if I have sex with other young men aside from him. What is to stop me? I have never begrudged him his sweet girlfriend. But I must admit I'd been making Brady wait for some time to share some of most exquisite fucking.

"Let me take care of you for a bit."

He did not argue, turning onto his back and paring his legs as I lay my body between them. I love the wickedness of displaying my mature body to a boy of his age. And his cock looked ready to burst. I slowly licked his balls, feeling them move as I gently nudged them with my tongue. They are so precious but I know that Emily never wants to take care of them as I do -- Brady has told me.

Next, I ran my tongue along the underside of his shaft. He twitched for me -- very pleasing. I traced along his ridges and bumps, feeling him throb against my tongue.

But I couldn't wait and soon had my lips around his soft, spongy head. One hand was gripping the base of his dick, holding him at the right angle for me. I could feel his power. He was so ready to fill my mouth and I went down a little further, teasing him with just an inch or so of his lovely penis inside. I heard him groan with need and his hands caressed my head as I licked around his tip. It would have been so easy for Brady to force me deeper, ramming his dick into my mouth. I did wonder if that's what he wanted. I doubt I'd have resisted him.

Sucking his cock, I used my tongue along the length of his shaft. His hips were moving for me and I knew he was throbbing nicely. Propped on my elbows I could stroke his hard little eggs while I felt his hard bulk inside my mouth. His moans of pleasure were exquisite but I knew I didn't have to worry -- Brady has such good control that he wasn't going to cum that soon.

Being so close to his dick is guaranteed to make me excited. I was super horny but determined to concentrate on his needs - for the time being. Knowing how much he loves my C-cups, and his cock, I slipped upwards so that I could rub my boobs over his thick, hard shaft. He was hot and hard and felt so good against the soft flesh of my breasts. I heard him groan again and that got me even hotter.

I was rubbing myself all over his dick, letting him slide through my cleavage and almost wanking him with my boobs. My nipples were tingling like crazy as they rubbed on him. And I remember seeing the first little bead of his pre-cum as I massaged his hard shaft with my soft boobs. I didn't want to stop there.

"Change," I almost begged him. "Go between my boobs."

Brady understood what I meant. As soon as I had flipped over, he was straddling me. That big dick was so impressive that close to my face. But he lay it in my cleavage so that I could cup my big boobs around him, holding his cock so that he could thrust between them. It's a sensational feeling to have a rock-hard penis between my boobs -- so close and personal. I wanted Brady to cum from screwing like that.

"Fuck my boobs," I told him. "For me."

Oh my, he did just what I asked and I had to hold my boobs just right. It takes some focus when he is thrusting hard in there. But its incredibly erotic to watch his shaft ramming between my big boobs and so wonderful to see the head of his cock poking up towards my chin. In a way I can feel closer to him than when he is screwing my vag. And the feeling of his power, his thrusting, is intoxicating.

"Don't stop," I moaned. "I want you to shoot."

His thrusting in my cleavage was really turning me on. I was looking up at his slender, young body. His dick was like iron. And when I looked down, I could see the oozing of his pre-cum. I was making my young man so very happy. And I knew the perfect way to end it.

"In my mouth," I urged him. "Let me taste it."

Brady is a good boy and he moved quickly to put his throbbing cock back into my mouth. He was looming over me and he knew just what to do. I grabbed his bum with both hands to encourage him to thrust into my mouth. Its feels so wild and slutty to let him fuck my mouth like that. I always take as much as I can, thrilling as his balls slap against my chin. The power a woman has in that moment is out of this world. Right when you know the male is beyond his own control and he needs me to grant his release.

And he was eager to please me with a big load. It wasn't long before I heard his telltale sounds. I was ready at the instant his cock pulsed hard. That first shot blasted into my mouth. As always, it was a big, heavy load of his semen. I was so proud of my young man and so hungry for his stuff. But I was in danger of choking on that big shot and had to swallow quickly -- his dick was still pulsing in my mouth and I knew there was much more to follow.

Just like he always does, Brady flooded my mouth with warm, tasty fluid. I treasure his baby-making stuff, a triumph for me as he empties his balls on his release. I held his butt, keeping his manly cock in my mouth as I waited for him to finish pulsing and shooting. I sucked and swallowed as much as he could give me.

"Good boy," I breathed. "I wanted that so much."

I was still savouring the taste of his stuff as he lay next to me. His breathing was still a little fast after his exertion. I am sure mine was also. It was lovely to wrap my arms around his young body, still short of maturity and yet so virile and full of potent energy. He was softly kissing my big boobs, still so pleased about our tit fuck and his older lover wanting to drink his manly stuff. I knew he was still horny when he started to kiss lower, slowly working down over my tummy.

Brady is so well trained and so well-mannered. I knew what he had in mind. And I was aching with the need to cum. I whispered my encouragement to Brady and gently parted my legs.

I was so loud as he placed his sweet, young mouth over my vag. I remember running my fingers through his hair and gently guiding him to the places I needed him. I almost screamed as he made me cum the first time -- not caring about my noisy neighbour. I had needed my Brady so much and now his practiced mouth was delivering me to ecstasy. How delightful to lie there, writhing on my bed as a young man was seeing to my needs. And my needs went deep that morning.

"Finger," I begged him. "Use your finger."

Its true that I can be driven wild by having my vag fingered while I am being licked. But that wasn't what I was thinking of. And Brady knew well enough what I desired.

"Gentle, yes..." I moaned to him as I felt that gentle pressure and I sensed my tight little place start to open.

I know I am a slut for Brady. Am I an anal slut as well? Is that the correct term? His finger felt big in that tight, dark place but the pressure and the stretching were exquisite.

"Make me cum... oh, Brady..." I begged him.

He did just that, of course. He worked on me till he was sure that I was done. It was the most wonderful performance from him. And he followed it up with something special -- moving onto his knees and sliding his erect penis straight into my wet vag. Oh ladies, if you have never tried screwing immediately after having your pussy eaten then you are missing out. Of course, I wasn't going to climax from his penetration that time but it made me feel so warm all over to have his thick, hard manhood inside my throbbing vag.

I sucked him some more after that -- why not take advantage? And then we screwed some more, this time with him holding my ankles on his shoulders as he rammed into me in missionary position. I was thrilled by his energy and impressed by his growing confidence as a lover. I enjoy taking charge of my boys but, I have to say, it is very rewarding when thy have learned how to pleasure me.

There was one special thing I wanted to share with Brady that morning. I was incredibly aroused by the desire and I was sure he'd feel the same.

"Would you like to go in my bottom? To screw me back there?"

The look on his face made my heart jump. He had been waiting so patiently for me to suggest it again. And I really wanted it, too. The only way to follow up our first experiment with anal screwing was to repeat the experience. Its so precious to have shared that with Brady. And I felt so wonderfully naughty to ask him again.

I let Brady roll me onto my tummy and immediately he was kissing my perky butt. When he parted my cheeks I felt vulnerable -- and excited. After his finger I wasn't sure that I needed to be licked back there. But I certainly enjoyed his soft, warm tongue pressing against my dark little place.

When he reached for the lube I lifted myself up -- onto hands and knees. That was what I wanted that morning. Anal sex in doggy position. I'd thought about it so much and I wanted to give myself to Brady like that. It just seemed to be the right way. Kind of submissive. Which I am most definitely not but, somehow, I felt it was proper to offer my little hole like that.

I admit that it also made me a little scared. I wouldn't be able to control him so well in that position. He might hurt me more than the first time. But I trust my young man. I only wanted to give that precious gift and the feeling of submission made me extra turned-on. And the thought of giving myself like that made me feel powerful - knowing how grateful he'd be for permission to penetrate me back there.

All of that was in my head, making me tremble as I waited for him to get into position.

"Be gentle," I said to him in a shaky voice. "Start slow."

For the second time, Brady pressed the soft head of his hard dick against my delicate hole. Already he felt so big for such a small place. My fear and my desire made a heady mix and I was eager for him. I love being so debauched and wicked. And Brady was more confident this time. There would be no turning back. I reached between my legs and found my clitoris. It was hard and swollen and I knew I was incredibly turned-on and ready for him.

With his first, gentle push I could feel the soft, spongy head of his dick entering me, forcing into my opening. It was almost a relief to end the waiting. There was that same wonderful pressure. My whole body started responding and I wanted more of him. I could only pray for my hole to open for him.

Just past the head, I felt for the first time the wonderful hardness of his shaft. Oh god, he was incredibly turned-on as well and his cock would be extra big and throbbing. That first touch of his hard shaft caused a little shot of pain and I gasped. But Brady was being so very attentive and he paused to let me adjust.

I could see him in the mirror, his big, hard prong beginning to penetrate my most private place. Once more I wondered what kind of woman does this. But his cock was already inside me. Is it easier to take penetration back there in doggy position? I was determined to find out. I moaned when he resumed his pushing.

I needed to rub my clit a little faster but I guessed he had almost an inch of his manhood inside me when he started trying to thrust. Once again, I felt that fear of being hurt. But Brady must have been studying -- his thrusting was so gentle and was helping to stretch me even though he was not actually pressing any deeper into me. I could feel his shaft working inside my bottom and I definitely wanted to feel all of him inside there.

"I want it all, Brady," I gasped to him. "Slowly. The whole thing."

He felt so big. I imagined I could feel every tiny bit of his cock as he took me in my bottom. He was slowly pushing deeper. I gasped again when a little shot of pain hit me -- a little too fast for my inexperienced butt hole. But I didn't signal for him to stop. In doggy position, I knew I had to trust my inexperienced young lover to treat me carefully. I swallowed and strummed my clit a little more.

The pressure felt incredible. All those nerve endings were thrilled from the filling and the stretching. And, somehow, Brady guessed that it was time to start moving again. I kept stroking my clit as I readied to take his entire size. There was no mistaking that each thrust was driving his penis further into my bottom. That thought alone, and the wicked sensations, was guaranteed to make me cum -- soon.

"Yes. Fuck me, Brady," I moaned as I pleasured my clitoris.

I remember he was holding my hips as he thrust. Somehow, it felt as if it was suddenly easier for him to push deep into me. Was that the doggy position?

But then he went deep and hard. It was like he shoved all of his manly cock into my bum and I saw stars as a first, amazing orgasm overwhelmed me. I'd forgotten about being scared of his big, hard dick. He felt so good in there - incredible and wondrous and I only wanted more. I knew he was shoving his whole cock inside me because I could feel his balls while I was madly rubbing my clit. I tried to call out, to urge him on but I couldn't get the words out.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Brady really ramming into me. Oh my, I could feel it, too. It was just perfect to watch him and feel him slam into my tight opening. I'd assumed that my poor bum could never accept such lovely screwing. But, in that moment, I only wanted for him to keep going.

Doggy position must be the best position for anal. His cock was incredibly hard inside me but I felt ecstatic as he thrust faster and deeper. My entire body could feel his screwing as I came with another huge explosion. I groaned and cried out my pleasure.

Was that a true anal orgasm? So powerful, so different. It swept through my body as I felt every tiny bit of his wonderful dick rubbing inside my passage.

"I need to shoot." I heard him groan and I shouldn't have been surprised.

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't speak, anyway. Just the thought of it sent me into another massive climax. My young man was really screwing my bottom. As if to prove it, he was about to shoot his semen into my bum hole. I was almost delirious.