Maria and Her Boys Ch. 33

Story Info
More naughty fun with 19-yr old Patrick.
6.5k words
4.7
7.5k
10
0

Part 33 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,239 Followers

I am back to give you another instalment of my adventure -- my life as a cougar, a woman who eagerly beds males who are young enough to be my son. Younger, even, since I still enjoy boys who are the same age as I was when I first became sexually active. Those young men -- only barely men -- excited me then. More than I realised, perhaps. They have been exciting me again in recent years. Now that I have the desire to seek out their wonderful, throbbing dicks. And the confidence to make the most of their lack of experience, their hunger for sex and their willingness to learn what pleases me.

It cannot last forever, of course. And this might be the last chapter I write about my new life. Because something else beckons, another chapter. Maybe that is a sign its time to give up my wicked ways. Time to act my age.

I am not going quietly -- not yet. All my plans for sweet, young Patrick have been coming to pass. He was not yet nineteen when I seduced him, lured him to my apartment and invited him to explore my firm, shapely body. Tested his perfect young penis, hard and ready to be pleasured. He might have been the first young man I scared away. But he was too horny for that, like the boys of my own youth.

My young men never last too long anyway. Its better that way. And I 'm sure that Patrick, like the others, will find himself a girlfriend. Someone his own age who will want more of an emotional connection. To be treated as special outside of the bedroom as well as inside.

Perhaps I should end things first. But I'm still having a lot of fun with my wicked sexual adventure. I've really enjoy having Patrick spends the night in my bed. Of course, it has not been straightforward since Patrick is young enough that he's had to convince his mother to let him spend the night away. I don't mind because its so satisfying to be screwed by a virile boy and then curl up next him to sleep. Gently holding his dick and his balls while I fade into blackness. Stirring in the small hours and hearing his tiny snoring sounds.

******************

I promised to tell you about a special event I shared with Patrick. Its a secret thrill to know that almost all of Patrick's sexual experiences have been with me. I am sure he's had of those more than most boys of his age. But now he has turned nineteen and when he got a promotion at work, I knew exactly how to make it truly memorable. It was time to give him another wonderful pleasure. Something that every boy wants, I am sure.

One night, after a first round of wonderful screwing, I asked him about his porn watching. And I asked him what he likes.

"I'm sure you like the part where the man shoots his load all over her face, right?"

"Ummm... well I like to cum. So, yes... Some guys have a lot."

"All boys want to do that. They think it makes them powerful."

"Well, if she says yes, I suppose..."

The fact is I am the first white woman that Patrick has ever done anything intimate with. Lots of porn shows Asian women taking loads from men. I wonder if that's really want young Asian women want, though.

"Just remember, not every woman wants that," I warned him.

"I understand," he promised me, likely wondering why I'd raised the subject.

I changed the topic, probably while fondling his young balls or something -- I don't quite remember. Patrick had no idea that I'd been craving a facial from my young lover. Its such a naughty, wicked act for a woman of my age to have a young man shoot his potent stuff onto her smiling face. My friend Jill once explained how good it feels to give that kind of excitement to a man. And I love experiencing a young man like that, the power and intimacy of him shooting on my face. Especially when I know that his girlfriend won't. It had been quite a while, too, and for Patrick it was an apt way to signal that he is becoming a man.

We shared some wonderful licking and screwing that night. His dick may not be as large as some but he is becoming more skilful with it. I was even more sensitive and responsive as I thought about what I had planned. Everything about Patrick turns me on but that night I remember cumming hard and loud. Though I provided only a little oral pleasure for him.

Next morning, I awoke to Patrick kissing and stroking my juicy C-cup boobs. I was moaning my pleasure before I was even fully awake. And still so horny, with my mission in mind.

"Finger me, baby." I commanded him.

With his small, soft body lying against mine, I spread toned legs, holding him tight as he worked two fingers into my soaking entrance. He was perfect, too, starting slowly while sucking on my hard, pink nipples.

"Baby, oh, you're so good..."

Soon he had curled his fingers inside me -- just the way I've taught him. Patrick knew that my first orgasm of the morning was close. He sped up his thrusting.

"Yes... oh... don't stop... baby, yes..."

I came several times over for him, probably waking my neighbours as I bucked my hips and called out to him. Morning sex is almost the best kind since I always wake up hungry when a young man is in my bed. And I was a long way from being sated.

"More?..." I begged him. "Eat me?" I asked my nineteen-year old lover.

When I was his age, I was often reluctant to let a boy put his face between my legs. And usually in the morning I prefer to shower and clean up before I start anything. So it feels extra wicked to have an eager young man put his mouth on my vag after screwing me the night before.

"Oh, good boy... yes, yes..."

I watched his black-haired head and his small boyish body between my thighs, wanting to pull his face hard into my vag. But he was licking my clit so gently and keeping me right on the edge of my explosion. I played with my boobs instead, pinching my nipples a little. Until he slipped his tongue inside me and then I went over the edge once again -- climaxing wonderfully, my wetness gushing from me as I felt him licking it all up.

"Patrick... yeeess... don't stop, don't stop..." I gasped as my wetness was covering his face.

I still had my plan, though. And I remembered to make sure he fucked me before my big finale.

"Baby, I need you," I moaned to my young man. "Inside me, baby."

I wrapped my arms and my legs around his soft, young body as he entered me with a single thrust. Oh, I cried out so loud, feeling him on top of my heaving boobs. While doggy is my favourite position, on a Sunday morning I enjoy having a young man on top, doing all the work as he drives me into a frenzy with his hard, throbbing dick.

"Don't shoot," I told him as I started to climax. "Don't cum yet..."

That morning was a perfect example of why every young man should develop stamina. Patrick provided some wonderful trusting, his hairy balls slapping against my labia. He made my boobs jiggle as his hips rose and fell. I confess to lying there as he screwed me, giving his most manly effort. And enjoying every thrust and every bit of his hot breath on my face and my neck. Until I decided it was time to push him off me.

"Come here, baby," I told him as I slipped to my knees beside the bed.

I was panting after his wonderful screwing. My body was so alive from the string of wonderful orgasms he'd given me. But I was naked, kneeling before my young man with his shaft throbbing and coated with my wetness. And I had a job to do. I smiled up at him.

"I want you to shoot on me."

"Maria, I'm so close."

"On my face, baby. Shoot on my face."

"What? You mean... on your face?..."

Kneeling before him, I had one hand on his butt and the other cradling his young balls. It felt so amazing to tell him what I wanted. I smiled again.

"I want it. I want that big load all over my face."

Oh, believe me, I know how dirty and slutty I must have sounded to Patrick. And I saw the surprise on his face. But since I'd timed it just right, he was more concerned about his own release than me being a wicked cougar. Instantly, he wrapped his hand around that lovely six-inch shaft and was stroking himself expertly.

"Yes, baby, yes..." I told him firmly as I watched his hand moving up and down his slick shaft.

It is incredibly erotic to kneel before a man and his erect penis. I suppose it's a submissive pose and perhaps a woman my age should not be doing such things. But I've always found it makes my boys more eager to please. And it gave me the perfect view of that young dick and his flashing hand.

"I'm gonna do it, Maria," he warned in a strangled voice.

"I want it."

I moved closer so I'd catch everything. I couldn't take my eyes off his young Asian penis, throbbing and twitching in his hand. I'd have taken him straight into my mouth if he'd asked. But it was already too late as Patrick unleashed his yummy, sticky stuff on my face.

"Ohhh...faaaarrkk..."

A big, long blob exploded from the tiny hole in his dick. Thick and warm, I felt it splash on my forehead, across my nose and almost closing one eye. The first time for Patrick. I was elated and grinning with delight. And there was more to follow after his usual little pause.

I massaged his balls as a second blast of sticky, thick semen burst out and flew onto my face -- this time landing higher so that some caught in my hair. I didn't feel dirty, I felt triumphant. It is the most amazing thing to receive a young man's load like that. So liberating for a woman. And so wonderful to share Patrick's first time.

"Oh...fuck..." he gasped.

He kept moving his stroking his shaft, desperate to extract every ounce of pleasure from his orgasm. I was thrilled by every drop, landing in my hair and more on my face. Some splashed on my chin and I caught big, sticky drips on my heaving C-cups. But my darling boy did his best and somehow most of his big load was coating my face. Viscous and glutenous -- I adored how it seemed to drip so slowly down my skin.

I had to keep that one eye closed but of course I watched intently as he finished the job. There were still more, smaller drops flying out and I couldn't decide about catching them on my tongue or letting them splash onto my cheek or in my hair. I was a sticky mess -- which had been my aim all along. I was proud of us both. And excited to hear us both breathing hard as he finally slowed to a stop.

"Oh, Maria, its gone everywhere..."

I smiled some more as I licked carefully on the head of his cock. There was a last big drop of his manly semen there and it tasted so fine.

"That's what I wanted," I said softly.

I was smiling with pleasure and with pride. Not every woman is so daring, I know. But it was a Sunday morning and my face was cum-splattered and one eye was almost stuck shut. My young man had given me the most wonderful gift.

"Do... do you like that?" he asked, as if unsure.

"You are my special boy. And I knew you'd have a big load this morning."

His lovely stuff was just starting to cool and dry on my skin. Some had run a little and my lips were wet. So I used my tongue to do a little cleaning up.

"Hmmm... a nice big load," I grinned. "You covered me."

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror as we headed to the shower. Patrick does not have the biggest load of my boys but he had truly given me a fine effort that morning. My face really was a mess. And the wet patches in my hair threatened to dry hard and sticky. I could not have felt or looked better.

It was fun to share a shower as we've done a few times now. Nothing sexual or kinky happened. Up till then, I'd not had any desire to repeat the fun I'd enjoyed with my previous young man. But I did dry Patrick off which was very enjoyable. And then we went back to my bed. I'd not planned any more fun for that morning. Patrick soon had other ideas, however. Perhaps that was the after-effect of his first time to give a facial because his young penis certainly got hard again very quickly.

***********************

I have treasured and appreciated all my young men. Though I suppose I am a cougar and a huntress, a deviant and wicked older woman. I tell myself that I've done more than just take advantage of horny young males. But each time I've known when I should move on and find another. A new boy to seduce and lure to my bed. It was so hard at first but even as I became more adept and less afraid each time, I still found my heart pounding as I laid my plans and then pursued them.

I confess, the heart-pounding has changed a little. Now it's a little about the fear and a lot about the anticipation. How they will enjoy my firm, toned body and my big boobs. How they will be eager to please me in order to get what they anticipate -- and need. And their wonderful young bodies, their ripe and straining dicks that get so hard so quickly.

Each one has been special in his own way. I fell in love with the wonderful, chiselled body of Matthew. And it was exciting to find him growing in confidence, starting to test himself by being more demanding, more dominant in bed with me. But I adore my Patrick with his youth and inexperience.

It might be that I enjoy Patrick more because he gave his virginity to me. I am sure that's part of the reason he is so sweet and gentle. His lovely Asian body, not much bigger than mine and still soft with youth, always reminds me that he is not yet a full man. It makes me extra horny, motivated to teach him more about pleasing me. But also a little wary about going too far.

I save some of that for when I am alone. Naturally, I still pleasure myself most nights. It can be very satisfying to play slow and quiet with one my favourite toys. Over the years I have gathered quite a collection. It is a delicious thrill, if somewhat nerve-wracking, to introduce my young men to sex toys when I shock them and teach them at the same time.

"Open my drawer, baby," I said to Patrick one night when he'd come to my bed to stay.

He did as I said, staring as if he didn't know what to look for. But I'd left one of my favourite vibrators right in the open -- hard and pink, smaller than a real-life penis. I had wondered if Patrick would think me slutty or desperate but his reaction was quite reassuring.

"Yes, my toy," I told him softly. "Bring it here for us."

He curled up next to me, holding the toy as if it might explode. I kissed him and closed his fingers around it. I'd been looking forward to teaching him some new tricks.

"Sometimes I use this when you're not here. Do you want to see?"

His quick grin was all the answer I needed. I had to contain my excitement as I showed him how to turn it on. Then the lesson began in earnest.

"Start gentle. On my boobs." He was almost too gentle but the anticipation was making my vag get nicely wet for him. "My nipples... yes, good boy..."

It wasn't long before I needed some real action. My young lover was panting as I guided him down to my swollen labia. I let myself moan softly, incredibly aroused to be teaching a boy of nineteen how to stroke the buzzing toy over my bare mound. When I showed him how to run the tip against my cleft I felt a powerful twitch in my vag.

"Yes... oh, baby... that's perfect," I praised him as the buzzing toy passed close to my clitoris.

Then I spread my pale legs wider -- something I always enjoy doing for a boy of his age. I knew he really could not go wrong. It was delicious to lie back and wait to be pleasured. With my small hand over his, I showed Patrick how to slowly penetrate a woman with a sex toy.

"Good boy, yes... ohhh yes... slow... oh yes, Patrick..."

I was so wet that he had no trouble slipping the vibe fully inside my throbbing hole. Oh my, I adore Patrick and his young penis and I could have ordered him to give me a very satisfying screw. But I was loving being in control, lying back and moaning as he thrust my pink toy inside me. And when I showed him how to change the angle, touching different places, I was on the verge of exploding.

"Do you like it?" I gasped. "You see what you're doing to me?"

His eyes were wide with surprise. And the lust on his face was obvious. I knew he'd only ever seen a sex toy on the internet and now he had permission to fuck me with one. Except that it wasn't permission because I was so turned-on and needing more.

"Faster... careful..." I ordered him. "Yes... oh, baby... you're gonna make me cum."

I just wanted to lie back and enjoy his wonderful efforts. But I had to see, I had to lift my head and watch my young man screwing me with a buzzing toy.

"Turn it more,.. faster..." I gasped. "Yes... yes, change it... yes, the angle... ohhh, like that..."

Patrick was a study in concentration. My young, almost virginal boy was swept up in the experience of using a toy to fuck an older woman. At his age I'd never have had the confidence to let a boy use a sex toy on me. Now I was delighted to be so lewd and shameless. That thought set me off.

"I'm cumming... good boy, don't stop... yes, yes..."

I remember I spread my toned legs even wider for him. I was sure he'd hear the squelching of my wetness as the pink vibe was jammed so fast in and out of my spasming vag. My hips were bucking, I couldn't help myself. But somehow Patrick stayed with me, giving me one climax after another.

"You, baby," I gasped. "I need you,.. inside me, Patrick..."

I felt so powerful. And his dick was rock hard as he lay his body on top of mine. Oh yes, Matt had an impressive and manly physique but I was loving my new boy with his softer, youthful body. I pulled him close as he screwed me, cumming with every thrust of his lovely cock.

"Yes, baby... give it to me... ram me..."

Soon after I flipped onto hands and knees, watching in the mirror as Patrick took me from behind. It is very satisfying to see how makes my bottom jiggle with his ramming and now with the stamina to make it last. And I was more than happy when he finally shot his load into my vag, me panting and gasping all the while. It was the most wonderful screwing and I remember his stuff was still oozing from me when I fell asleep.

**********************

In the morning, I awoke as I often do with Patrick -- my young lover stroking my C-cups and playing with my small, pink nipples. It made my whole body feel so warm as I opened my eyes and give him a sleepy grin. I let him suckle on me, enjoying his soft mouth on my skin. When I reached down, of course he was hard and ready for action. I stroked slowly until Patrick knew that I was ready to be awoken properly.

That morning he skipped using his fingers and slid down the bed as I moaned with anticipation. My room was already warm so I threw off the sheets to watch his soft body and jet-black hair between my toned legs. I soon forgot about whether my vag might be a little gamey as I arched my back and cried out to my young man, urging him to join his mouth with his fingers inside me.

"Fuck me, baby," I told him in between powerful orgasms. "Good boy. Yes.... go slow..."

As I say, Patrick is not my biggest but he's learned well and knows how to use his lovely dick. The sun was getting higher and I was super aroused. It was exquisite to lie underneath my young man as he did all the work, pleasing us both with his slow, ceaseless thrusting. And when he trailled kisses down my neck, I cupped my big boobs so that he could try to lick and suck on my nipples. It was intimate and erotic. Naturally I orgasmed again, letting my vag muscles were squeezing around his delightful cock.

Right then, in the corner of my eye, I saw the pink vibe that we'd used the night before. It was standing proudly on the bedside table -- a reminder of my terrible naughtiness. But instead of shame, what I had was a sudden inspiration for something I'd been dreaming of.

"Do you want to shoot? Do you want to cum inside me, baby?"

"I want to cum," he panted to me.

"Don't wait... let it go."

Surely every woman cherishes that moment when a lover reaches their climax. For me, with a young man, young enough to be my son, its like a mini-conquest -- a little triumph as my toned, curvy body and my sex skills overwhelm him and make him lose control. Then his face twists up and his eyes close. I hear his deep, unique sounds of ultimate pleasure. The thrusting of his hips changes as he drives his piston deeper. And I feel the twitching and pulsing of his manhood as his balls pump all his potent, sticky fluid inside me.

mjar65
mjar65
1,239 Followers
12