Maria and Joe Pt. 04

Story Info
4-part story. Each part progressively more erotic.
7.5k words
4.55
2.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 4

"Alright, where to?" Joe asked, returning to the truck.

"I don't know, Joe. Anywhere but the dormitory would be fine by me!" She replied.

"I know a place just as good as any." Joe said.

The truck pulled out of the alley way and back onto the street. Joe drove Maria through the city pointing out famous landmarks and his favorite restaurants and business. Joe parked the car at the end of a quiet block.

"Alright, honey, gotta walk from here." he said.

The pair exited the truck and walked to the middle of the block in front of a building that had "Smith's Mortuary and Crematorium" written fancily on the window. Joe opened the door and turned to Maria to usher her inside. Maria stood still looking at him, confused.

"I'm not going in there, Joe!" she declared.

He could see that she was put off at the thought of going into a building that was surely full of dead bodies.

"Don't worry, we're just passing through the mortuary. Trust me, you're going to love it!" he assured her. Maria reluctantly walked toward the door. As she passed by Joe he placed his hand on the small of her back and guided her in. Maria's pussy began to ache at the simple touch of his hand. Once inside the room was very dim but she could make out the caskets lining the outside walls.

"Oh no, Joe, are there bodies in them?" she asked

"No, Maria, this is just the showroom where people come to purchase the caskets they need," he replied.

Maria sighed with relief. Joe took her by the hand and began to lead her to the back of the show room. Her hand felt tiny in his. The trickling faucet in her pussy that had been slowly dripping since he had touched her back was now turning into a thin, but steady stream. Maria wished she would have taken the time to put on underwear when she rushed out of her dorm this morning. If things progressed any further she was afraid someone might notice her soaking her jeans. Joe stopped at the back of the showroom in front of a staircase leading down to a basement.

"Nope!" said Maria, shaking her head.

"Trust me, it's fine." he retorted

"Joe!" she said in defiance. "I'm not going into the basement of a mortuary."

"Come on!" He said. "I'll pick you up and carry you if I have to."

The thought of Joe picking her up in those big strong arms made her nipples hard. She was tempted to force him to make good on his threat. But after picturing her gushing cunt squirting on the bricks of the walled staircase with every step down she decided she could walk herself down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs the two stood before a closed wooden door. Joe knocked twice, paused, then knocked 3 more times. A voice emerged from behind the door.

"What can I get you?" the voice said.

"New England Clam Chowder." answered Joe.

"Red or white?" asked the voice

"Not blue." said Joe.

There was a brief pause then the audible clanking of a metal latch releasing. The door opened.

"Hey! Joe!" said the man at the door.

"Hey, Tony!" said Joe, giving Tony a brief hug. "Is the joint hopping tonight?"

"Hopping as usual!" Tony replied.

Joe motioned to Maria with his head to follow. He led her into the basement that was set up like a bar. There was a small stage at the far end of the room. A man in black slacks and a white suit jacket sat at an upright piano lightly playing some smooth jazz. The couple found an empty table for two.

"What do you think, kid?" Joe asked.

"This is great." Maria said. "And it looks like everyone in here is alive. So that's a plus!"

A large chested woman in a tight black dress walked over to the table, eyes locked on Joe the whole way. Maria noticed instantly, and though she had no claim on Joe, she knew she didn't like this girl.

"What'll it be tonight, Joe?" the girl asked.

"A glass of hooch, Lizzy, thanks." he replied

"And what do you want?" Lizzy asked, turning toward Maria and scowling.

Maria didn't know what to say in response to the question or the attitude coming from her new feminine enemy.

"She'll have the same, doll." said Joe.

Lizzy left the table to retrieve the ordered drinks. Maria looked at him wide-eyed.

"What's her problem?" she asked.

"Oh nothing, that's just how Lizzy is. I think she may be struggling to put food on the table. Everytime I see her she looks at me like she's hungry. I know Crazy Lou would hook her up with some great food in here if she would just ask. But I've never seen her eat."

Maria pursed her lips at Joe's cluelessness. Lizzy was hungry when she looked at Joe, but it definitely wasn't for food. The only meat she was hungry for was what was trapped in Joe's trousers.

"So this is Crazy Lou's?" asked Maria. "We were here last night, just out back in the alley."

"We sure were. The inside here is much better than the alley." said Joe.

Maria nodded in agreement. Lizzy returned to the table only making eye contact with Joe. She positioned her body between Joe and Maria so that all Maria could see was her backside. Lizzy leaned over and sat both glasses down in front Joe giving him a direct view of the massive amounts of cleavage before him.

"Here you go, Joe baby." she said seductively.

Maria rolled her eyes and thought, "why even try to fit them in a dress, it'd be more subtle if you just pull your giant monstrosities of tits out and beat him over the head with them." Maria was annoyed with Lizzy, but also a little bit jealous of how small her chest was in comparison. Joe thanked Lizzy for the drinks and she walked away.

"What's hooch?" Maria asked.

"It's the 'milk' I deliver," he answered.

Maria took a sip of the bathtub gin in front of her.

"Whoa, that's not like any of the milk we have on our farm!" she said jokingly. "What kind of cow does this come from?"

"A Gin cow of course." he retorted.

The two of them laughed. A couple of sips in and Maria could already feel her face getting warm. A few more sips and she felt her inhibitions lower. She began to tell Joe about what had happened throughout her day. She told him about home and her best friend Graff, but she was coherent enough to leave out the parts about his birthday present. A few more sips and she found herself moving closer to Joe. She would touch his shoulder or leg when she would tell him a story. A few more sips and any filter she had was non-functioning. She told Joe about how she ran out of the dormitory after her roommate had caught her masturbating in the bedroom. She knew she shouldn't be talking to him about this sort of thing. Graff was the only one she could be this vulnerable and embarrassing with; and it took them years of friendship to develop feeling secure enough to share these things. She had known Joe for one whole day. But, somehow, she couldn't stop herself. What they lacked in time of friendship they made up for in liquid courage.

To Maria's delight there was no judgment coming from Joe when she told him of her masturbatory mishap. She was enjoying her time with him and with each passing minute she wanted him more and more. She finally got to the point where she needed to make something happen before she lost the nerve.

"It's getting late, Joe, and by the time we get back to the dormitory I'll have likely missed curfew. And if I'm being honest I really couldn't stand to face my roommates again tonight. Would it be okay if I crashed on your couch again?" she asked, surprised by her own boldness.

"Well, I don't see why that should be a problem." he said, seemingly unaffected by the alcohol he had consumed.

Joe tossed back the last remaining swig of his gin and stood up. He threw a couple dollars down on the table for Lizzy and the couple headed toward the door and back up the steps. Outside the cool breeze against Maria's face felt amazing. She felt a little loopy from her drink, and after a couple of stumbles, she reached out and locked her arm in Joe's for stability.

The two stood there silently, but only momentarily. Apparently, tipsy Maria was horribly uncomfortable with silence. "Say something!" her brain told her mouth.

"The stars sure are perty tonight, Joe." she said.

Sober Maria would have made fun of drunk Maria for saying something so cliche and desperate to a man. Fortunately for drunk Maria, sober Maria was nowhere to be found.

"About the prettiest I've ever seen." said Joe, half jokingly. "See those three stars up there right in a row and close together? That's Orion's belt. He's the great hunter."

Joe pointed up to the stars with his left hand. Maria stepped in front of him to look up his arm to where he was pointing. She backed her body up to his. She felt his right hand move down and rest on her hip. She lowered her right hand and placed it on top of his and nestled her head back against his chest. Feeling brave she moved her left hand behind her and intentionally grazed it against Joe's cock.

"I wish you were a great hunter and would come hunt me down with this big dick!" she thought.....or she thought she thought.

Maria felt a panic come over her. She pulled her hand away from his package. At this point she didn't know if she had said her thought out loud or kept it inside her head. She froze in fear for what seemed like eternity. Joe just stood there silently. Surely if she would have said that out loud he would have reacted. Or would he. She saw him be cool and calm as he bludgeoned a man, possibly to death, so maybe he's the type of man that can hear ridiculous things and not give the kind of reaction a normal human would give. Maria decided the best course of action was just to pretend like it remained inside her head unless he said something about it. She pulled Joe forward to get the pair walking again toward his truck.

By the time they arrived back at Joe's apartment Maria could feel her mental faculties returning to her. She felt a sense of dread wondering whether or not she had made a complete fool of herself in her previous mental state. Joe placed the two blankets and pillow that Maria had used the night before back on the couch.

"I had a really nice time with you today, Maria." Joe said with a smile.

"Thanks for everything, Joe. You really helped me turn a terrible day into a tolerable one." She said.

"Is there anything else I can do for you before I call it a night?" he asked earnestly.

"I can think of a lot of things you could do for me." she thought to herself; this time she knew it was a silent thought. "No, Joe, you've already done more for me than I deserve."

She gave Joe a quick, innocent hug. Joe returned the hug and then went off to his room to retrieve his night clothes before returning to the bathroom. Maria spread the first blanket back on the couch and placed the pillow like she had done the night before. She took off her flats and lined them up neatly at the end of the couch on the floor. She started to unbutton her jeans and quickly remembered she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Dang it!" she whispered, realizing she would have to sleep uncomfortably in her denim pants. She buttoned her top button back and laid down on the couch. She looked toward the bathroom eager for the show to begin.

Just like the night before Joe stood in the bathroom visible between the curtain and the door frame. Like clockwork Joe removed his shirt then dropped his pants and underwear in one smooth motion. And there it was. The glorious cock that Maria had been aching to see. She smiled with delight. And just like the night before the show was followed by the ridiculously loud stream of urine emanating from Joe's dick. Maria couldn't let this opportunity pass. The sound of him pissing could allow her to move in for a closer look without Joe noticing. She got up from the couch and tiptoed over toward the bathroom until she was a mere two feet from the curtain. Joe finished urinating and shook the last few drops of piss from the head of dick.

Maria couldn't take it anymore. "Joe." Maria said.

Joe jumped back at hearing her voice so close. He reached down with one hand trying to cover up his cock. One hand wasn't enough. Maria stared intently at the portions not hidden by his hand.

"I think you might need a bigger curtain for your door, Joe." she said.

"I'm sorry, Maria. There's usually never anyone else here so up until now it hasn't mattered. I'm so sorry." he stuttered.

Maria thought his sorrowful embarrassment was sweet and it made her want him even more.

"Don't be sorry, Joe. I'm sorry for looking, I just couldn't help it. I've never seen a cock as big as yours." she admitted.

Joe blushed slightly at the compliment.

"I wasn't totally honest with you tonight when I told you about how I got caught masturbating by my roommate. That was true, but what I was too embarrassed to tell you is that I was masturbating to the thought of that large cock in your hand. I saw it through the curtain last night when you were getting ready for bed and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since."

"I'm really sorry, Maria, I had no idea you could see me." said Joe.

"No, you're not understanding me, Joe. I don't want you to be sorry. I wanted to see it. I like seeing it! You have been incredibly kind and generous with me from the moment you saved me from getting hit by the car. And I know we've only known each other for a day. But I like you, Joe. I like talking to you. I like spending time with you. I like your body. And I really like that giant snake in your hand." she said.

"Well, Maria, I quite like your company as well. You are a sweet girl, so of course it's easy for me to be sweet to you. I appreciate you being honest and sharing that with me." he said.

"Well if I'm being totally honest with you. I do love how you've treated me so kindly and gently. But after seeing your darker aggressive side tonight as you beat that man who was trying to rob you, that was quite scary." she said.

"Oh, Maria, you don't need to worry about that side of me. He only comes out when he has to. And I would never treat you that way for any reason." Joe said, trying to convince her that she was safe with him.

"I'm not worried about that side of you, Joe. Actually quite the opposite. I found that side of you intriguing and exhilarating. I've seen how your softer, gentler, side has treated me. And I'm grateful for that. But I can help but wonder about how your darker side might treat me. Not to harm me, but to make me feel good." she explained.

"What are you saying, Maria?" he asked.

"Do you want me, Joe? She asked in return.

"I find you to be quite beautiful. And the moments we've had where you have been close to me have been wonderful and I'd like to have more of those moments. So, yes Maria, it's fair to say that I want you." he responded.

"If you really want me, then I want you to take me!" she exclaimed. "Not the soft gentle, Joe. But the dangerous, aggressive Joe I saw in the alley. I want to feel his strength and power and aggression all over me."

" I don't think you know what you are saying, Maria. That side of me is not good. I get carried away. And once that side of me comes out I can't make him away until his rage is satisfied." Joe argued, trying to convince her that provoking that side of him was a mistake..

"I know what I want, Joe. I want you to take me and have your way with me!" she said.

Joe paused for a moment and thought about the proposition before him. He was torn. He wanted her sure enough; physically even. But he also wanted to protect her. He didn't know if he could give her what she wanted and still care for her the way that his good natured side wanted to.

"Maria, if we do this. Then you must do exactly as I say. You will not tell me no. And you must know that I won't stop until I'm satisfied." he stated coldly.

Maria didn't even take time to think about what he had said. "Agreed!" she answered quickly.

Joe removed his hand from his cock, exposing it to her in all its glory. He looked her in the eye for a few seconds. He broke eye contact, walked past her, and went and sat down in the middle of the couch. Maria stood at the bathroom door somewhat confused.

"Come stand in front of me." Joe commanded without even looking in her direction.

Maria did as she was told and quickly shuffled over and stood squarely in front of him.

"Good girl." he said. "You've seen me and now it's my turn to see you. Take off your shirt."

Maria's nipples sprung to attention at the thought of him finally seeing her perky little tits. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slowly lifted her hands above her head. She tossed her shirt next to Joe on the couch. Her small pink nipples stuck off of her chest like gumdrops. Joe sat up and scooted to the edge of the couch. He reached out his hand and grabbed her waistband by sticking four fingers inside behind the buttons. She felt his fingers brush her pubic hair and it caused her to let out a soft sigh of pleasure. He pulled her closer to him until her nipples were just inches from his face. He reached up and put her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed it firmly. Then he gave a quick twist and pull and that caused Maria to let out a soft squeal of pain.

"Damn it, Joe! You're not milking a cow here, take it easy." she thought. Before the pain could even go away he pulled her closer and took the same nipple into his mouth. Maria's body quaked at the feeling of his warm, wet mouth around her. The pain was instantly gone and replaced with a new kind of pleasure. Maria could feel Joe's tongue circling her tiny areola as he gave just enough sucking pressure that she could feel even more blood desperately trying to squeeze into her erect nipple.

After a few moments, not long enough if you asked Maria, he removed his mouth from her tit and looked up at her face. He took one breast into each hand and gently massaged them as he stared into her eyes. Maria could feel her pussy start to go into overdrive. She started to wonder if Joe could smell her starting to soak her pants.

"Turn around," he ordered. She obeyed. Joe admired Maria's slender, elegant back for a moment. He loved seeing the light definition of her muscles. The long smooth curve of her spine. And the synchronized movements of her shoulder blades as she moved her hands in unison in front of her placing them both on her stomach.

"Take off your pants, slowly."

Maria unbuttoned the buttons from top to bottom. She placed her thumbs inside the waistband at the back of her jeans and slowly began to slide them off. Joe was thrilled watching the fabric apply pressure and then release from her firm ass cheeks. As the fabric finally crossed the peak of her cheeks it released the fullness of her ass from the pants with a bounce. She continued down until her pants were around her ankles. She stood up straight, removed one foot, and then flung the jeans to the side with the remaining foot.

"This has got to be the finest ass I have ever seen!" he declared.

Maria smiled confidently. She knew her ass was amazing, so she was pleased to know he recognized its greatness as well.

"Whose ass is this?" he asked and he gave her a playful spank on the right cheek.

"Mine." Maria answered quickly and confidently.

Whose ass is this?" he asked again, spanking her hard enough that she let out an audible "ow!"

"It's my ass Joe. I'm standing right here. Clearly this is my ass!" she said, confused.

"Not (smack) any (smack) more! (SMACK)" said Joe. A red handprint instantly appeared on Maria's flesh. The pain of the last spank finally jarred Maria's brain into coming up with the right answer. "It's yours Joe, this ass is yours!"

"Good girl." Joe said. "Now bend over so I can get a better look at this ass I own."

Maria bent over at the waist giving Joe the perfect view of her bubble butt complete with the nice new decorative handprint he'd left on it. In this position the sweet smell of Maria's drenched pussy began to fill the air.