Maria and Siobhan Explore Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you try it for a few seconds and if you don't like it, you can put your top back on again, I promise you'll love it though."

"Ok I will, but only if you say it's what you want me to do."

"Yes I do," said Maria, "I want you to take off your top."

Siobhan did as she was asked, feeling very strange, but enjoying being told what to do by Maria.

Maria watched intently as Siobhan undid the catch on her large bikini top and lifted it over her head, exposing her full breasts to Maria and the world outside for the first time.

They were truly beautiful, very large, full and round and topped with delicate soft, pink nipples.

"Oh Siobhan, your boobs are incredible, rich women pay money to look like you and you got them for free!" gushed Maria. "Don't forget to use some suncream."

Maria watched Siobhan squirt a liberal amount of the cream onto her delicate flesh and began slowly rubbing it all over her chest. It was very erotic watching her do this. After she was finished and they had carried on with their journey,

Maria now couldn't take her eyes from Siobhan's enormous breasts and how they glistened, after being covered in a thin layer of sun cream, She watched as they bobbed gently up and down in the sunlight, as they both walked from the open air and into the forest.

"How does it feel now?" Maria asked, forcing herself to look into Siobhan's eyes.

"Incredible, I feel so free" she answered gaily, "I wish I could be like this all the time!"

By now they had passed well into the forest and Maria became even more daring. She allowed Siobhan to walk in front of her. She then quickly pulled at the bows on her bikini bottoms and pulled the skimpy material from between her legs and she was now completely nude apart from her flip flops.

"Siobhan look!" she called from behind.

Siobhan turned to see Maria walking towards her, her eyes were quickly drawn to Maria's uncovered body and nearly fell over in surprise!

"Maria, you are so bad!" she squealed "I have to try this!"

Siobhan had to pull down her bottoms as they had no side straps and she kicked them off one leg at a time and then stood back up as equally exposed as her friend. Siobhan had noticed that Maria had no hair between her legs, but said nothing about it. She didn't keep herself hairless, but her pubic hair was so light blonde and sparse she really didn't need to. She only had a tiny amount of hair just above the delicate area between her legs.

"Come on Maria let's find that waterfall" said Siobhan excitedly and she took Maria's hand and almost dragged her along by the side of the river.

As they got nearer to the cliff they could hear a pattering sound like rain and there it was, a beautiful waterfall splashing into a shallow pool, which then formed the river that ran down to the sea.

To get to it though wasn't easy as the ground they were on had risen and they needed to climb down a few rocks to get there. The first few were fine but the last was tricky. Siobhan jumped down first as she was taller, she then turned to face Maria.

"Come on I'll catch you" said Siobhan, holding her arms out towards Maria.

"Ok here I come!" Maria answered.

She jumped, but too hard. She landed almost on top of Siobahn, who managed to hold her by stepping back. For one moment they were locked together, pressed so hard against each other that Siobhan's chest seemed to swallow Maria's boobs completely.

"Oops sorry!!" Maria said, as their bodies crushed together.

There was a moment as Siobhan gently put Maria back down, where something seemed pass between them thought Maria. Siobhan had held her so strongly, almost like a man would, but she was so soft and gentle it confused the hell out of Maria, but she let the thought go. They disentangled themselves and ran towards the waterfall.

"That was funny, we nearly fell on each other!" laughed Maria, as they ran together, naked into and under the crashing water, "I'm so happy!"

Maria looked across at Siobhan who had a big smile on her face. She looked unbelievably pretty, like a model from a film as the water continued to rain down on her. Her hair had become wet and matted and was spread over her shoulders and to the top of her breasts. Maria thought to herself unashamedly, "She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Siobhan had begun biting gently on her finger again, which Maria had remembered she had done the night before when she was wearing her sexy bedclothes and something clicked finally, in her head.

Siobhan realised that Maria was staring intently at her and she knew at last, that Maria had almost worked things out in her mind. Right here in this beautiful setting all alone together, the moment of truth had finally arrived. Siobhan hoped beyond hope and broke the silent tension. She moved closer to her dear friend and looked deep into her eyes.

"Well Maria, what happens now?" she asked.

"Siobhan I," Maria couldn't speak anymore, she felt powerless to move.

Siobhan pulled Maria gently into her arms and kissed her deeply, full on the lips, Maria almost fainted from the intensity of it.

Maria couldn't believe she'd been so unaware of the fact that Siobhan obviously loved her, as they continued to kiss each other so forcefully, all the signs were in place now and Maria worked them all out, as Siobhan held her even more tightly in her arms, her lips parting now, as she let her tongue find and gently touch against Maria's.

Siobhan had become more passionate now and Maria could feel Siobhan's nipples searching for hers and it felt like an electric shock when they found them and they became rapidly erect as the two sets of hard flesh rubbed and stimulated each other together. They seemed to fit together somehow, even though Siobhan's boobs were so much bigger than hers.

Maria now remembered how Siobhan had always dominated Maria like a man would, other little things too, like how she wanted a pretty girl to do the body search. How she really wasn't afraid of flying. Siobhan afraid? Never! It was all part of her plan to win her.

Also, how she'd clearly lied about the double bed in the room she'd wanted it all along, then how she told the two boys to get lost as Maria realised she had no interest in anyone but her,. how she didn't want Maria to see her naked.at first, then wearing the sexy baby doll for her benefit obviously!

"Poor Siobhan" thought Maria, "She must have wanted me so much, wearing that for me."

Maria felt so sad for her friend, having to love her from afar and yet so close as well.

Siobhan was pressed so hard against her now that her big breasts had totally covered Maria's smaller chest and she felt deliciously trapped by her large soft and gorgeous big boobs.

Then the lightbulb moment finally came. Siobhan had always wanted her, since forever, that's why the boyfriends kept disappearing when they were younger, she'd done it out of love. It must have been so awful for her, seeing the one she loved going off with various boys and never with her. That's why she had left, the despair was too much for her to take. Maria began to cry feeling and sharing the pain in some small way that her friend had endured for so long

Siobhan was utterly in charge now, she took Maria's hand and guided it to her most intimate place and showed her how she liked to be pleasured. She then moved her hand across the short distance to her friend and began to caress Maria in the same way too.

There, under the streaming water the two women made love. Siobhan controlled the pace, as she kissed Maria over and over telling her how much she wanted her. The sheer intensity of Siobhan's lovemaking brought Maria rapidly and with absolute certainty to an inevitably powerful climax, she could not have prevented it had she wanted to.

They reached the heights of ecstasy together, Siobhan reaching her own orgasm from almost the sheer love and emotion alone, that she felt for her lover as she saw Maria writhed in the utmost pleasure as her skillful hand floated and danced on Maria like a butterfly.

Maria almost passed out from the strength of it, she looked up when it was eventually all over to see Siobhan looking down at her with tears of joy in her eyes.

Siobhan released Maria from her embrace and placing her palms either side of Maria's head gently, she kissed her long and full on the lips again. Continuing to look deep in her eyes she spoke again.

"Maria, I've loved you from the first time I ever saw you, I thought I'd lost you forever, I hope you aren't cross with me for all this." Siobhan implored.

Maria realised that she'd been manipulated quite a lot by Siobhan and felt a little silly for not seeing what was coming. She thought that perhaps it was best that she hadn't seen it after all and stopped it all from happening, as what had just passed between them had been the most intense and beautiful experience she'd ever known by far in her young life. No man had ever made, or could make her feel like this.

She knew now that the strong affection she had had for Siobhan was more than that and at this moment, in the beautiful rain forest, held tightly against Siobhan's soft body there was nowhere in the universe that could be any way better than this.

She looked up into Siobhan's expectant eyes and saw the love and hope in them. She put her arms around Siobhan's neck and pulled her head firmly towards her. She kissed Siobhan gently and tenderly, holding her close, to let her know she didn't want to ever stop kissing her. Eventually she broke away and smiled up at her, saying and meaning with all her heart and soul, those magic words Siobhan wanted so desperately to hear.

She spoke in a slow clear, contented voice, "I will love you forever, my darling Siobhan."

12