Maria and the Boy Next Door Pt. 02

Story Info
Maria continues to explore her sexuality.
2.5k words
4.07
17.5k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria and the boy next door continues...

After my previous story you must wonder about my husband. I had just cheated for the first time in our marriage and it was with the teenage boy (18) from next door. I had to tell my husband. I can't keep secrets from him and I don't want to.

So here's what happened... After my encounter with Keith in the backyard, I stayed there in my bikini and lightly dozed with the feeling of both excitement and dread. I was still in the lounge chair when my husband came home from golf. He liked seeing me in my bikini and gave me a kiss. I was happy to see him too but I still had some cum from Keith keeping my pussy very wet. He tried to reach down the front of my bikini but I stopped him. I didn't want him to feel how juicy I was.

I told my husband we should go take a shower... making the excuse that he was sweaty from golf. In the shower, he became aroused as I soaped up his growing erection. I was still feeling very sexy after my encounter with Keith and wanted a little more stimulation. My husband turned me around and easily entered me from behind. I turned off the water from the shower and braced myself against the wall. He grabbed my waist and thrust into me. Was it bad that I was imagining Keith's hard cock? Either way, I had a quick orgasm and my husband wasn't far behind. As he came in me, it occurred to me that this was the first time in my life that I had 2 loads in me from different sources in 1 day. Maria, you're getting sluttier!

We had dinner and watched some TV. I was preoccupied by my thoughts of seeing Keith again and how to tell my husband. As we went to sleep that night, I thought of a plan for the next day.

The next morning, I got up early and went for a run to finalize my plan for the evening. I told my husband that I was going to cook that evening and to make sure he had an appetite. I went to the store to get the ingredients for one of his favorites, chicken parm. When dinner time was getting close, I told my husband to open some wine and I went to change my clothes.

For dinner, I put on stockings, a garter belt, high heels and a short skirt. I skipped the panties. I also wore a silk blouse without a bra. My makeup was a little overdone... but I wanted to look sluttier... just as my husband has wanted. This is not the usual attire for a Sunday evening dinner for 2 at home! Needless to say, my husband noticed. I teased him while I prepared dinner. He would come up from behind me and run his hand under my skirt... feeling my moist pussy... slipping a finger in... he wanted to bend me over the counter and fuck me but I told him to wait.

We ate dinner and as we finished, I took my husband by the hand and brought him to the living room and sat him on the couch. I whispered in his ear that I had a story for him. I kissed his ear and neck and started to take his cock out of his pants. I stroked him and started to tell him the story about the boy next door. I started slowly and as the story progressed, I swung myself onto his lap, straddling him, so I could ease his hard cock into my dripping pussy.

As I rode him, I continued the story about Keith coming to our yard and fucking me. My mouth was slowly telling the story into my husbands ear... whispering... moaning... Adding details... As I rode his hard cock. My husband was very aroused and thrusting to meet my humping of his cock. When I got to the part of the story when Keith put his large cock into me, my husband grabbed my waist and came hard into my pussy.

We were both panting and I kept quiet for a minute and didn't let his cock out of me. As he caught his breath, he said "that's a pretty good story". Now came the hard part... I held his head in my hands and whispered into his ear... "it's also true". He didn't say anything but I felt his cock twitch inside me. I didn't know what he was thinking... anger, jealousy or rage... but I know there was a part of him that liked it.

We talked for a while after that. I assured him that I loved him now more than ever and that isn't going to change. We have been exploring our sexuality a lot lately and this was a manifestation of that. He has encouraged me to be a slut. He asked if I was going to see him again. I said "I'd like to" but not if it's not okay with you. He thought about it and said he didn't mind as long as I didn't hide anything from him. Our marriage took a different turn right there. I now had an open license to fuck just about anyone as long as I didn't hide it from my husband. I knew I had to see Keith again!

I didn't have contact information from Keith but I knew he'd be looking for me in the backyard. It took a few days but I found a quiet and sunny afternoon to get in some sun time. I put on a new pink bikini and a silk wrap and headed into the yard, wondering if there would be eyes on me from next-door.

It didn't take long before I heard noise across the yard and of course it was Keith. I saw him and waved and went to chat with him over the fence. We made some small talk but then I got to my point. I told him that I had told my husband about what we did. I assured him it was okay and then told him I would like to see him again if he would like to. He wasn't sure about my husband but he said he would like to get together again sometime. I told him Saturday would be a good day... my husband would be golfing for a few hours and I was free. I told him to come over at 11.

The next few days were very slow to go by. I kept looking forward to getting fucked by that hard bodied teenager. I had my nails done, a pedicure and waxing... Fully prepping my body for him. When Saturday arrived, I saw my husband on his way to his buddies with a kiss at the door. I had about an hour to get myself ready.

I took a shower and made sure my skin was smooth. I fixed my hair and makeup. I decided I wanted to look like a classic MILF next door.. stockings, a garter belt, matching bra and panties. Some 5" heels a straight and tight pencil skirt and a silk blouse. I wanted to look good for him. I'm sure girls his age don't dress like this and I wanted him to like what he saw.

My stomach was full of butterflies as the hour drew close. My pussy was already dripping in my silk panties. I almost jumped when the doorbell rang. I composed myself and walked slowly to the door. I opened the door.. presenting myself to him and his eyes told me he liked what he saw. He was dressed nice but casually. His shorts were on the loose side and I knew that a very nice cock was inside.

He came inside and I showed him to our living room. I offered him some water and came back into the room slowly to give him a good view. We chatted again about my husband just to make him relax a little. I couldn't wait any longer. I reached for his lap and felt his cock was already semi hard. He didn't resist as a undid his pants and drew his beautiful cock out. He wasn't wearing underwear so his cock sprang out as I drew down his pants. I gave his shaft a few strokes and then got on my knees between his legs. I had one hand on his cock and started to lick the shaft while I was looking him in the eye. I wanted to see his reaction when I took the head into my mouth.

I kissed his heavy balls and then moved up the smooth shaft... making my way up to the large head. He was starting to drip. I stuck my tongue out and took the drops of precum and savored them as I never lost eye contact. I opened my mouth wide to take the head in my mouth. I swirled my tongue over the head and he leaked more precum into my mouth. I slowly stroked the shaft with my hand and moved my mouth up and down on the head... picking up my pace. He was gently holding my head... moaning... saying how good it felt... bucking his hips against me.

I took my mouth off him long enough to look at him and tell him I wanted him to cum in my mouth. He groaned as I went back to work with my mouth with renewed vigor and passion. I was exploring his beautiful cock with my tongue and mouth... feeling the ridges and veins. His breathing was quickening and his cock was swelling. He said he was cumming and I closed my mouth over the head with suction.

I wanted every drop of his precious cum in my mouth. The first jet spilled onto my tongue and then a torrent of cum spilled out in 4-5 blasts that filled my mouth and throat. I swallowed and savored as his flow slowly subsided. I kept hold of his cock and cleaned up the remaining drops. He kept saying 'wow'. This gave me some internal satisfaction but I was eager for more.

His breathing returned to normal but his cock was still pretty hard. Those teenage hormones! I got up and took him by the hand and led him down the hallway to the guest bedroom. I couldn't take him to the Master bedroom. His cock was jutting out in front of him as he walked. It swayed form side to side like a saber that I couldn't wait to have buried in my pussy.

Standing by the side of the bed he had his hands all over me... feeling my butt and my tits. I undid a few buttons of my blouse and lifted a breast from the cups of my bra. As he took my nipple into his mouth a shockwave of pleasure shot through my body. My nipples are very sensitive and they were hard as erasers. He went from one to the other with his mouth. I had one hand on the back of his head and the other was stroking his very hard cock. I sat down on the bed and laid back. He raised my skirt... seeing my stockings and garters for the first time.

He said 'that is so hot' before he put his face to my crotch. He started to slip my panties down and I raised my hips to let him. His mouth went to my pussy... which was drenched at this point. I had a mini orgasm as he sucked gently on my clit. While I appreciate good oral sex, it was his cock I wanted. I drew him up to me and kissed him... tasting my juice on his tongue. I took his hard cock and slid his shaft into me. I spread my legs wide and grabbed us tight little butt. His first few strokes in me were gentle but he then started to pick up pace... his cock going deep into my well lubricated pussy like a piston.

Wave after wave of pleasure was sweeping through me as a very intense orgasm was on the way. I was breathing hard... panting... mumbling. 'fuck me... fuck me'... and he did. His cock was going very deep and the combination of the deep strokes and the friction on my clit sent me over the edge.

My body was shaking... My chest felt flushed and my grip on his tight butt got tighter as a mind blowing orgasm hit me. It seemed like I blacked out for a few seconds as my brain was trying to cope with the intense pleasure. He was still hard and thrusting away as I came to. I looked up to see his firm body spreading mine wide open.

I saw my stocking clad legs and heels in the air and as I looked down I saw my engorged labia around his glistening cock. What a sight that was! I wanted to change positions so I stopped him for a second and had him withdraw.

I got on my hands and knees so he could take me from behind. There is a mirror on the wall... I wanted to see my stud in action. He grabbed my ass with both hands and went back to work with his cock in my pussy. He was thrusting with force... Pulling my hips back to meet his thrusts. I just kept mumbling... 'yes...yes' and the pleasure never seemed to slow down.

I watched in the mirror... seeing his face as he stared at my ass. I saw my breasts swaying underneath me. I saw his tight abs. The look on his face was pure lust and passion. I liked it. I wanted to be the kind of fuck he'd remember. I wanted to be his fuck doll. I begged him to cum. I begged him to cum in me... to fill me with his seed. Those words must have sent him over the edge and he almost yelled 'I'm cumming'. I said 'yes... yes... cum in my pussy'... and he did.

His cock swelled as it sent jets of cum into my waiting pussy. He collapsed onto my back trying to catch his breath. He said 'that was amazing' and I agreed! His cock began to soften and I shifted to let it slip out of me. I felt the air on my soaked crotch and his sperm began to flow out of me onto the bed. He laid back on the bed and I bent over to kiss his cock and clean our combined juices off him. His cock was pretty sensitive at that point so I was very gentle.

We talked a little. I asked about his girlfriend. I asked if his was going to tell her and he wasn't sure. I left it up to him but I encouraged him to do so. Honesty is the best way to go... And you never know where it might lead!