Maria Ch. 01: Opening New Horizons

Story Info
New discoveries about me and her roommate.
1.4k words
4.47
17.8k
23
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my divorce, I took a new job and moved to a new area. I turned to internet dating to help me meet people, since most of my female coworkers were married, and I wasn't about to ruin anyone's marriage by fooling around with his wife, since I knew how painful that was.

I met Maria on an online dating site. She seemed pretty straightforward about the kind of guys she wanted to meet - straight laced and conservative guys with a secret wild side in the bedroom - a description that I thought fit me pretty well. We emailed back and forth a few times, exchanged numbers, had a few conversations, including some pretty good phone sex, and arranged a meeting.

We met for dinner in the big city, where she lived - I lived and worked in a smaller city nearby. She was just as beautiful as her pictures indicated, petite, brunette, Latina with well proportioned , but not too large, breasts, and a surprising amount of curviness for her slender body. We enjoyed a nice dinner and a few drinks, and we were getting to the point in the evening where I was nerving myself up to ask if she would like to go out a second time when she turned to me and said "Let's go back to my place and get naked."

"Check please!" I called to our waitress and we hurried out, heads held close as she alternated between whispering her sexy plans into my ear and pulling me close for quick but passionate kisses.

She lived in an apartment that she shared with several others - two guys and two other girls, but we didn't meet any of them as we made our way, giggling and flirting, to her bedroom. She asked me to strip for her, and then did the same for me - her eyes smoldered as she sexily slipped out of each item of clothing, revealing first her perky breasts, then her shaved and cute little pussy. "Dive in." she invited me, and I did, licking and sucking at her sweet snatch while she enjoyed a rolling series of orgasms. At some point she twisted herself around and took my throbbing cock into her hand, then her mouth, licking off the precum that had gathered on it as I had pleasured her with my mouth.

"Oooh, you really do make a lot of this sweet slippery stuff, don't you?" She asked, "This should make it nice and comfy in my ass." And it did. Also in her pussy. And in her mouth. And in her ass again. I was amazed at how I was holding up - she had me cum in each hole and after cleaning me off was sucking me again, trying to get more cum out of me.. My mind was willing, but my flesh was weakening, and I was having a hard time maintaining a full erection after ejaculating three times already that evening "Here," she said, "This might take you over the top," as she slid a finger covered with her own juices into my ass. My cock popped to attention. "Okay," she continued, winking at me, "I see what you like." and she proceeded to slip another finger into my ass as she returned her mouth to my cock, finger-fucking my ass as she sucked me to my fourth orgasm of the night.

"Oh God!" I moaned as I came into her smiling mouth. She milked me dry and then crawled up my body as I lay on my back, exhausted and drained. She lowered her face to mine and kissed me, and I returned it passionately, tasting my cum in her mouth as she shared my load with me.

A few minutes later, as we lay, sweating, she asked, "Have you ever done that before?"

"Kissed a girl with my cum in her mouth?"

"No, cum while being fucked in the ass by three fingers."

"Never three!" I joked "I've had girls play around a little with a single finger, but... you had three in there?"

"Yeah - I bet I could have put more in there, too - you seemed ready."

"Maybe next time. I think you've worn me out for now."

"How about your tongue? You think you could lick me clean, maybe give me another 'O' or two before we go to sleep? It might set the stage for some great morning sex."

"Sure Maria, I love eating your pussy, it's so swee.t" and we positioned her with her muff over my face and I dug in, giving her more oral pleasure, and taking her through another series of rolling orgasms. Then, as I was transitioning to lighter, more playful licking and flirtatiously blowing on her clit, I felt her finger circling my ass.

"Feel good baby?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at me.

"Yes, it does." I responded.

"Relax and enjoy it, I want to give you some pleasure to make up for what you just did for me." her finger dipped into my ass, and I let out a low moan. Gradually, and gently, she fingered my ass, then slipped in a second finger, then a third. She thrust in and out, then paused, and pushed in again, filling my ass as her thumb stroked the base of my balls. "How's that?" she asked, in a sexy baby girl voice. I could only moan in response - but my slowly stiffening cock made my answer clear. She continued working her four fingers into my ass, then hesitated for a second, and slowly worked her whole hand in. "Oh, fuck!" she cried, "I'm fisting you - I'm actually fisting your ass!" I was in shock, but glad that this petite, sexy Latina had petite, sexy hands - one of which was now lightly stroking my cock as the other pistoned into my ass. "God, this is so damn sexy!" she breathed, "I've never had a guy open up for me like this - so quickly!"

I couldn't respond coherently, as I was twitching in amazement and pleasure as she worked my ass and cock. I felt an orgasm coming on, but knew there was nothing left in my balls - the pleasure was intense, my cock throbbed and seemed to grow larger than ever, redder, dark red, I think I passed out for a second or two as my body convulsed in pleasure as she placed her warm, wet mouth over my cockhead as she lightly stroked my shaft and masterfully worked her fist and forearm into my unexpectedly willing ass. My mind was exploding with pleasure sensations that I was not familiar with. "Do you want me to stop?" she asked, as I quivered under her ministrations, and when I frantically indicated that she should continue, she said "I need to get my roommate here to see this." She took her hand off my cock, reached for her phone, and texted someone, all the while continuing to pump her fist and arm into my strangely willing ass, then returned her hand and mouth to my cock.

"Holy fuck!" I thought to myself, "Not only am I with this absolutely sexy little lady, but now I'm going to have a threesome, with two hot women." My teeth chattered with excitement, and I heard the door open. Her roommate was wearing a long nightgown, and even in the dim light didn't seem nearly as petite and attractive as Maria, but what the hell, I've slept with big girls before - and usually enjoyed it.

"Gina," Maria said, "This is my new friend, he's great at giving oral pleasure - you should try him out." I murmured something positive, and she got on the bed and straddled my face, her nightgown covering my eyes for a moment before she lifted it up, showing me the freshly shaven treat that I was about to orally pleasure - her cock?

Maria thrust into me again, and I opened up and took her roommates cock into my mouth. This truly was a night of firsts.

After sucking the cum out of Gina's cock, the three of us fell asleep together, waking in the morning for more wild sex, as Maria had promised. I hadn't expected my ass to be fucked - either by Maria's fist, or by Gina's cock - yet ended up enjoying both, as well as feeding both "girls" a load as they gave me a "wake up" blowjob together, and then having Maria fist my ass as I fucked Gina's. When I left late the next morning, my mind was still trying to sort out the new and unexpected things that had happened, and how I felt about them, now that the excitement of the moment had passed.