Maria Gets a Gift for Her Boyfriend

Story Info
Maria blows classmate for drugs.
1.8k words
4.43
12.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

Maria saw Tony from across the food court. She hated him. He was such an asshole. He was always making comments about fucking her. When she pointed out she had a boyfriend he would just say that he could give her what he couldn't. It was really annoying.

But her boyfriend's birthday was coming up and she wanted to get him some weed. Unfortunately she didn't have much money left after buying lingerie to wear for him tonight. She was even wearing it now as she was planning to head directly to see him after getting the weed. The crotchless, half cup, red and black teddy was comfortable and snug under her fluffy white sweater and black yoga pants.

She steeled herself and walked across the food court toward Tony.

Tony was setting up a buy for later when he noticed someone approaching. Looking up from his phone he saw the black furry boots and moved his eyes up a pair of shapely yoga covered legs, over her large breast squeezed into a too small sweater, and up to Maria's face and the pigtails high on her head.

"What's up, sexy?" Tony asked with a shit eating grin on his face as he looked down at her ample bosom again.

Sighing in annoyance she said, "I need to get some smoke. Lisa said you had some."

"I do, I do," he said, running his eyes down her body. "Come on," he said, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pulling her along with him, not bothering to pick up his tray or trash.

"Uh... where are we going?" she asked confused.

"We gotta get outta here. Can't be caught buying drugs in the mall, right?" Tony said, as though it was obvious.

"Uh... I know people have bought them here before," she shrugged his arm off her, knowing her boyfriend had bought drugs in the food court more than once.

"Besides, my stash is in the car," he said, dismissing her objection.

"Hm..." she said, uncertainly.

They strolled out of the food court and he directed her to his large black SUV with all around tinted windows. He unlocked the doors and directed Maria to get in. Unsure about this she got in anyway. Tony took the opportunity to check out her ass as she climbed in in front of him.

"Damn," he said under his breath, wondering how he could get her naked.

"I knew I would get you in the back seat of my car," he said as he continued to undress her with his eyes.

"Whatever," she said.

Tony made no effort to get the drugs out, instead just sitting there looking at her obscenely with his legs spread wide and his arm on the back of the seat.

"Uh... the weed?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah. The weed," he responded licking his lips before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a bag full of bags.

"Uh..." she said, looking at him unroll it.

"What?" he challenged.

"Nothing..." she said, cowed.

"So how much?"

"I don't know..." she looked at the various bags on his lap and then pointed at one. "How about that one?"

"Which one?" he said obtusely.

"That one," she pointed again.

"Which one?"

Maria finally reached down and picked up a half ounce bag off his lap.

"Okay," he said grinning at having her put his hand on his lap. He bagged the rest up and then said, "That'll be $75."

"$75?" she said, starting to worry. "Lisa said it was less."

"Oh yeah?"

"Lisa told me you gave her a discount for her showing you her boobs," Maria nervously blurted out.

He grinned like a tiger and looked at her tits again. "I suppose I could knock a few bucks off for you..."

"How much?" she asked.

"I don't know," he said. "Maybe five. Maybe ten. Depending..."

"How about I owe you?" Maria said fearfully.

"What?!?" Tony barked sharply.

"I just thought that maybe I could flash you and I could owe you the rest...."

"You thought I was just going to give you the weed for free!" Tony yelled menacingly. "Lisa had some fucking money, bitch! But you bring me out here to waste my mother fucking time!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Maria cried out.

Tony seemed to have grown a foot, as though he was towering over her.

"Take off your fucking sweater, then!" he declared.

Maria looked at him wide eyed, unsure what to do.

"Now!" he yelled.

Maria quickly pulled her coat off and then pulled her sweater too.

Tony calmed a little as he looked at her in the lingerie. He grunted appreciatively.

Maria began to pull her sweater back on when Tony reached out and pulled it away from her, throwing it in the back of the SUV.

"Nah, baby. You ain't done. The pants too."

Maria looked at him for a moment, doe eyed.

"Now," he declared.

She reached down and began to peel her yoga pants off.

"Damn, baby. You got all dressed up for me, didn't you?"

"No, no," she began. "It's my boyfriend's birthday..."

He watched her sitting there in the revealing lingerie, her tits and pussy on literal display, as he rubbed his stiff cock through his pants.

Her heart raced as she watched him unbuckle his belt and then unzip his pants. Tony pulled his pants down and his semi-hard cock, already the size of her boyfriend's, came into view.

She immediately felt herself getting turned on. She had been with her boyfriend for six months and he was a really great guy but he wasn't as large as some of her other partners and seeing Tony's cock reminded her how good it felt to be really filled. That got her thinking about the other guys she had been with, commanding ones like Tony, who just took what they wanted and how good it felt to be used sometimes. Her boyfriend was too soft and too nice, which was good sometimes, but she really missed just being fucked.

"I can't. I have a..." she began before Tony yelled, cutting her off.

"You brought me out here to waste my motha fucking time with no fucking money hoping to get free shit! What do you think I am! Fucking stupid?"

"No... no... I..." Maria stammered.

"Then you better make it up to me," he said, putting his hand on the back of her head.

Her eyes went wide as she desperately tried to figure out a way out. Her nose flared as she could smell his musk. Her mouth watered and her tongue licked her lips. She barely resisted, wanting to not anger Tony further while also wanting to taste his cock. She didn't want to want that but she did.

He pushed Maria's mouth down and her open mouth allowed his cock head right thru. He pushed the first several inches in and she could feel him growing bigger in her mouth. He held her head in place and pushed upwards a couple of times. Then he took complete control pulling her head up and down.

Maria closed her mouth around his dick and began to lick as he bobbed her head. Tony lay his head back and just enjoyed the sensation of her mouth working him. He stopped controlling her head and just rested his hands on her head instead.

Maria didn't realize Tony had stopped pushing. She began to eagerly lower her head and pushed her mouth down to take several more inches of his hard cock. She hungrily licked and sucked as she began to bob on his dick.

She pulled her head all the way off and preceded to kiss and lick his length. Tony placed his hands on the back of the seat and just watched her worship his cock.

"Damn, you are cock starved," he said, as he began to film her on his phone.

Maria didn't stop loving his cock. She hadn't realized how badly she needed this.

Tony let her continue to work his cock as he reached down and squeezed her ass. Maria was crouched on the seat her head on his crotch and her knees under her. She moaned around his cock as his fingers grabbed her ass and then slid down to her exposed pussy. She pulled her mouth off his cock as he slipped the tip of his finger into her.

She imagined in that moment that she could have stopped if he hadn't done that. That what she was about to do was avoidable. That she would have just sucked off this big, beautiful cock and then gone about her way. But now, with that finger in her, she knew what she had to do next.

She stood up, her head low in the SUV and then stood in front of him. With her hand on his cock she guided him into her. The tip pushed into her and then she moaned as she lowered herself taking each inch.

"Damn!" Tony said.

She didn't care at this point. She needed this so bad.

She began to desperately fuck him, pushing and grinding against him. Tony watched her ass bounce against him as she rode his cock. He fought the temptation to fuck her but knew that he should not stand in her way. She needed this and he was going to make her take it.

He pulled out his phone again and proceeded to record her desperately fucking him for all she was worth. Maria began to get louder, her breathing intensified.

"OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!!" she cried out as she began to cum on his cock. "Yes! YES!! YES!!!"

Tony held her up by grabbing both of her tits with his hands and pulling her onto him.

"Fill my pussy! Please fill my pussy!" she cried out as she rode him, continuing to rock the car. With that Tony began to spurt over and over again into her. She could feel his body shake with the release.

She leaned against the seat in front her and caught her breath. Tony softened in her and then fell out.

She moved off of him and picked up her pants from the seat. As she began to put them on, Tony said, "Give me a few and I will be ready to go again."

She avoided eye contact as she realized what a slut she had been and how she had betrayed her boyfriend. She leaned over the back seat and grabbed her sweater quickly pulling it over her head. She grabbed the weed and put it in her coat pocket and started to climb out of the SUV.

"Come back anytime for more," Tony said, laughing.

An older lady looked at her with scorn as she closed the car door and hurried back to the mall.

Later that evening, after she had cleaned up and thrown her new lingerie in the laundry, she headed over to her boyfriend's with the bag of weed.

"Happy birthday, baby. I love you," she said as gave him a kiss and hug.

"Thanks, babe" he said opening the baggie. "You're the best." After sniffing it he looked at the weed closely. "Baby," he said, "I hope you didn't pay too much for this."

"Why?" Maria asked, growing red.

"It's fake," he said.

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers