Maria Gets Married!

Story Info
Crossdresser Maria fulfills her bridal fantasy!
6.1k words
4.8
9.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Ken." I purred into the phone.

"Maria! What a pleasant surprise. I haven't seen you in quite some time. What's up?"

"Will you marry me?"

There was stunned silence from the other end. Finally, Ken spluttered, "WTF? Are you serious? Maria, we're both already married. Are you transitioning, what the hell? This is not in the least bit funny!"

"No, you big goof!" I giggled. "I want to fulfill a bridal fantasy. We wouldn't really get married, just pretend. I want to go all the way, wedding ceremony, reception, honeymoon suite, the works." I heard an audible sigh of relief from Ken.

"And I think you owe me! After that Playboy Bunny costume for the Halloween contest at work almost blew up in our faces...." Ken fake coughed into his hand.

"Oliver promised to give away the bride. I think he was a little disappointed I didn't ask him to be the groom!" (Oliver Ross is the owner of the company where Ken and I worked. He's been with Maria on more than one occasion himself.) "He said he could provide cover for us at home by sending us on a 'work assignment' to Las Vegas."

"Damn, girl. You've been busy. You've picked out a location and arranged for your 'father' to give you away. I'm flattered you're asking me to be the 'groom'. Yes, baby, yes, I'll marry you. It will be an honor to be your 'husband', even if it's just for one day. This actually sounds like a lot of fun. You're still as wild and crazy as ever!"

....

Three months later, Oliver, Ken, and Luke went to Vegas. Once they got off the plane, Luke ran to the hotel, dropped off his luggage and met Oliver and Ken in the casino. "You two guys have fun gambling. I've got some last-minute details to take care of before the wedding tomorrow."

....

One of those last-minute details was going to see Cassie. She worked at the transformation service I used whenever I was in Vegas. When I had called Cassie, she not only insisted on helping with my makeup, but she also volunteered herself and her husband to be the maid of honor and best man for Ken and me. I was thrilled when she offered, I wasn't keen on the idea of strangers standing up for us, even if it was just a pretend wedding.

We had decided to do my hair and nails the day before the 'wedding.' Cassie would come to my room tomorrow to do my makeup. She dyed my hair platinum blonde and added platinum blonde extensions that cascaded down to my waist. She painted my toenails hot pink with a polish that was called Pinktastic. She added 1" gel extensions to my fingernails and added the same hot pink polish. Finally, we did a full body wax from the nose down. I had let my beard stubble grow out a little. I remembered how much it hurt last time but I also remember I had never felt so smooth since puberty. I only cried a little.

Cassie gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you in your room tomorrow morning, girlfriend. Remember to keep your hair out of the water or I'll kick your ass!" She laughed when she said that, but I promised not to get my hair wet. I texted Ken and told him he wouldn't be able to see me until the wedding tomorrow. I texted Oliver and told him to give Ken some kind of bachelor party tonight. He promised they'd try to find something to do. I laughed. We were in Vegas.

I woke up early the next morning. I pinned my hair on top of my head, making sure there weren't any loose strands while I ran a hot tub and poured in a musk scented bubble bath. I luxuriated until the tub became so cool, I couldn't stand it. While I was in the tub, I douched three times with a musk-scented douche. I got out, toweled myself off briskly, and liberally applied unscented body powder all over. I slipped into my prosthetic bodysuit with the silicone breasts, vagina, and open bottom.

Almost magically, there was a knock at the door. I threw on a robe. It was Cassie with a garment bag and a large shoulder bag. We got her garment bag hung up and she took her other bag into the bathroom and set it down on the counter. She noticed my hair still pinned up and said, "Good girl! We'll keep it pinned up while I do your makeup." She pulled all manner of cremes, powders and tubes out of her shoulder bag.

"I'm going to do your lips first. I'm going to use a lip plumper and I want it to have some time to work its magic." She applied a hot pink lip gloss that matched my nail polish. Then she followed with face crèmes and powders.

"Eyes next, Maria. I'm going all out." First, she applied eye liner above and below my eyes. Then she blended pink eyeshadows, mostly above but a little below my eyes. She added eyelash extensions. When they were dry, she used volumizing mascara to make my eyelashes pop! Even my lower lashes stood out, especially with the pink eyeshadow behind them. She trimmed my eyebrows and colored them in with an eyebrow pencil.

She sparingly applied pink rouge to my cheeks. She stepped back to admire her handiwork. "Damn girl, you are so naturally beautiful already. I could take you to Hollywood and every producer / director would be trying to get into those hot panties of yours!"

"Let's take your hair down now." She brushed it out, spritzed just the tiniest amount of product into my hair and fluffed it out. "All right girl, time to get you dressed." I grabbed my bottle of Egyptian Musk perfume, and squirted a little behind my knees, on my inner thighs, in between my breasts, behind each ear and on my throat.

She took me by the hand and guided me to the dressing area of the hotel room. The first thing I pulled on was my white satin thong panty. She helped me into my white satin waist cincher with the eight garter straps. I placed my hands on the wall and sucked in my stomach while she tightened it up for me. I threaded the garter straps underneath my thong.

I had found the most incredible vintage 15-denier, satin sheen back seam white bridal stockings with fully reinforced heels and toes. They felt insanely pleasurable while I was putting them on and clipping them to my garters. I then slipped the wedding garter on my left leg, just above the knee. I was going braless; my wedding dress wouldn't allow me to wear one. My silicone breasts are nice and firm so this wouldn't be a problem.

Cassie helped me get into my wedding dress. I had chosen a white satin strapless mermaid style dress; it hugged my curves all the way to my ankles with just the slightest train at the bottom. It was long enough in back to cover my waist cincher. It had a plunging neckline, my ample decolletage was on full display. Cassie zipped me up, even with the waist cincher I had to suck in my stomach so Cassie could finish. I was getting a newfound respect for all brides everywhere!

I stepped into my white satin bridal stilettos. They had open toes and a 5" heel with a little faux pearl and rhinestone bow just above the peep-toe. I rolled my extra-long white satin opera gloves up my arms. They completely covered my biceps and had open fingertips so Cassie's amazing artistry with my fingernails was on full display. I put on my white faux pearl and rhinestone six-row choker necklace with a hanging faux pearl and rhinestone teardrop. My teardrop earrings matched my necklace. I wore pearl and rhinestone choker bracelets on my wrists that also matched my necklace. I finished off my jewelry with pearl and rhinestone rings on the middle and ring fingers of my right hand. I had my one carat cubic zirconium 'engagement ring' on the ring finger of my left hand.

I finally turned around and looked at myself in the full-length mirror. I could see Cassie beaming at me, and her handiwork, just behind me. I gasped and began to choke up. "Don't you dare, don't you dare!" Cassie scolded. "If you start crying and smear my hard work, I'm going to kick your ass!" She was smiling when she said this.

"Sit down and relax while I get ready." Cassie ran off to the bedroom. As I sat on the edge of the couch, I couldn't get the image of that gorgeous, sexy soon-to-be bride out of my head. This bridal fantasy had already exceeded my every expectation and we were just getting started.

Cassie came out of the dressing area, ready to take me downstairs. "Cassie, OMG! You look so damn hot!" She smiled at me in gratitude. Cassie was a good-looking woman, probably in her mid-40's and unlike me, had a very full figure. She had chosen a champagne-colored satin bridesmaid's dress and she was a knockout. Her shoes and gloves matched; I'm betting her husband would be thrilled later on to find out her lingerie matched as well. She looked at her watch and said, "Ten minutes until showtime. We need to get downstairs!"

We scurried to the elevator and took it to the floor of the wedding / reception room. Oliver was waiting for us outside in his tuxedo. Oliver just stared at me, slack jawed. "My daughter is the most beautiful bride on the planet." Cassie smiled at him, put my veil on and arranged it over my face and shoulders. She grabbed her bouquet and handed my bouquet to me. She looked around the corner of the door, found the organist and nodded.

Cassie blew me a kiss as the music started and she went inside. Oliver was peeking and held out his arm to me when it was our turn to enter. We walked through the door; my heart was beating a mile-a-minute, but I was beaming. The front half of the room nearest the entrance was set up for the 'wedding.' The reception would be in the back half when the wedding was over.

There was a podium for the 'reverend.' Ken and Cliff, Cassie's husband, were standing to the right of it. Cassie was already in place to the left. I was holding my bouquet of a half dozen white roses and baby's breath in my left hand, my right hand was threaded under Oliver's arm. Every eye in the place was on me. I was blushing as I heard the muted whispers of, "She's beautiful, she's gorgeous, she's lovely." coming from seats on both sides. We walked slowly down the aisle; I couldn't possibly have walked any faster with how tight my dress was. We got to the front and stopped. Oliver and Cassie helped lift the veil from my face. Oliver gave me a kiss on the cheek and sat down in the first row.

We turned and faced the 'reverend.' He had Ken and I stand together, holding hands during the vows. We exchanged rings; I just put Ken's real wedding ring on him. He placed the matching cubic zirconium wedding band next to my engagement ring. He kissed the bride, and the reception began.

As the guests filed past the reception line greeting the five of us, Ken leaned over and asked, "Who the hell are these people?"

I giggled and said, "I'll tell you when we sit down to eat."

It was not a big wedding, maybe sixty guests in all. The reception line didn't take long, and we sat down to eat. Ken and I, Cassie and Cliff, and Oliver sat at the front table. "OK, spill it!" Ken said. "Who are these people?"

It was all I could do not to laugh, I had to bite at my lower lip so I wouldn't. "When I realized this was going to happen, I put out an e-vite on various internet boards. I told people if they were interested in attending this faux wedding, they'd have to stay at this hotel and pay for dinner. I also told them it would be an open bar and they wouldn't have to pay for drinks. I filtered the applications and here they are."

"I made a different deal with the hotel. They promised they would provide dinner if the guests stayed here. I used the money the wedding guests paid for dinner to pay for the open bar. This basically hasn't cost me anything; other than my hotel room and clothing."

The four of them just looked at me open-mouthed. Ken let out a gut-wrenching laugh and kissed me. The guests started clinking their glasses with silverware, and of course, he had to kiss me again, this time much more passionately. The guests all applauded loudly.

During dinner, I had my hand on Ken's thigh for much of the meal. I'd let it wander to the front of his pants and rub my fingertips over that gorgeous cock. At one point, Ken leaned over and begged, "Can we please skip the rest of this and go upstairs to the part where the groom takes his bride to bed?"

"No way, mister! It took a lot of effort to put this together and I'm going to be right here enjoying every second of my 'wedding.' If you can't handle me rubbing you a little, I can keep my hands to myself, trust me!" I smiled at him sweetly, leaned over to kiss him, and rubbed his erection again!

He groaned but didn't say anything else about going upstairs yet. He also didn't say anything about me keeping my hands to myself either.

After dinner, came the speeches. Oliver gave his speech. He told Ken he better treat me like a queen or Maria's daddy would not be happy with him. Oliver was smiling when he said this and winked at the two of us. Cassie gave a short speech, but it was heartfelt and moving. She talked about how we had become such good friends in a short time and how humbled she was to be my maid-of-honor. Cliff's speech was canned; but he did a nice job and even got a few laughs. We cut the cake; I still have pictures of me shoving a slice of cake into Ken's mouth.

Then it was time for the first dance! I had chosen 'For The Love Of You' by the Isley Brothers. Ken led me onto the dance floor; I was in heaven. Every eye was on us, no, every eye was on me, and I was selfishly enjoying every second of it. Then LTD's 'Love Ballad' was played. Oliver came to dance with me, and Cassie was kind enough to dance with Ken during the Father/Daughter and Mother/Son Dance.

The party started in earnest as the dance floor opened up to all the guests. A lot of the men wanted to dance with me, they were curious but kind with their questions about my wedding fantasy. Of course, all the women wanted to dance with Ken. He was easily the most handsome man there. Ken is 6' 2" tall, 210 lbs., all of it muscle, has blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes, and he's just plain drop-dead gorgeous. Ken could model for any agency in the country if he chose; he's that good looking.

We were getting close to the end; I wanted this night to last forever! The DJ announced the bouquet toss and all the women lined up for it. I turned my back to them, tossed it over my shoulder and a lovely young woman in a fairly revealing LBD caught it. She sat down next to me as it was time for Ken to remove my garter. It was a bit of a struggle to get that skintight dress above my knees but with a bit of shimmying, I was able to accomplish that. Of course, all my gyrations elicited a lot of cat calls and wolf-whistles from the crowd. I blushed and Ken turned around pretending to be angry.

Ken cupped my calf in one hand. While everyone's attention was drawn to his hand removing the garter, the fingers holding my calf were gently squeezing me and tracing the seam in my stocking. I looked at him and whispered, "Stop that; you know how much that fucking turns me on. Do you want everyone here to see me have an orgasm?"

Ken smiled sweetly while he slowly slid the garter down my leg. "Just getting even for you rubbing my cock under the table during dinner."

"If you make me cum here, in front of everyone, I swear I'll take Oliver upstairs and fuck his brains out instead of you!" I hissed. Ken just smiled at me but stopped rubbing his hands all over my legs. He removed the garter, all the guys stood behind him and he threw it over his shoulder. A good-looking guy caught it, then knelt down in front of the girl who had caught my bouquet. He very slowly slid it up her leg and placed it above her knee. There was a look that passed between them making me think Ken and I might not be the only ones going upstairs to make love tonight!

The DJ called the last dance and Cassie's husband asked me to dance. It was a slow dance, so he was holding me fairly close. "Cassie has told me stories about you, but I didn't believe her until I came to your wedding. You're gorgeous, funny, smart and sexy as hell. I hope at some point in the future you will join Cassie and me for a threesome." I was more than a little surprised and when I leaned back to look at him, I saw Cassie over his shoulder. She was holding up three fingers on one hand and pointing back and forth between herself and Cliff and me dancing. "Tell Cassie the next time I come to Vegas; I will definitely spend at least one night with the two of you!" The dance ended, he smiled, and I headed to rejoin Ken.

The guests made a double line from the reception and gave us a standing ovation all the way to the elevators as we got on. When the elevator doors closed, I threw my arms around Ken and pressed my body against his. I kissed him passionately; he had one hand on my back, pulling me closer to him. The feeling of his hand caressing my naked skin was electric. Our tongues were still intertwined when the elevator doors opened. We went to the honeymoon suite; Ken carried me over the threshold!

Once inside, Ken carried me directly to the bedroom. He put me down, looked me in the eyes and said, "I want you to undress me baby and unwrap your first present! Actually, I take that back. Oliver gave you your first present downstairs." When I looked at him confused, he said, "Oliver gave me Viagara when you were dancing with Cassie's husband. I took it right then and there."

"OMG! Ken, you are such a bad boy and I love it!"

I started undressing Ken slowly, taking my time. As I said, he's built and he's beautiful. I was drinking in the look of his hot, naked body as I uncovered it. Of course, I was smothering that body with kisses, running my painted nails over it and licking him everywhere. Finally, he was standing in front of me wearing just his skintight briefs. His rock-hard cock was poking out over the top of his underwear, with just a drop of pre-cum on it. I knelt down, looked at him and asked, "So my husband likes the way his wife unwraps her presents, does he?"

I didn't wait for an answer but licked that drop of pre-cum off his cock. I slid his underwear down his legs and threw them off to the side. We both looked into the full-length mirror. There was this fully dressed gorgeous bride, on her knees in front of her naked husband who was sporting this huge erection. I smiled at him in the mirror as I began to minister to that cock!

I took just his prick inside my mouth and ran my tongue around the underside of the rim and licked his slit. One hand began to fondle his balls, the middle finger of that hand was gently running up and down his perineum. I wrapped the other hand around the base of his cock and moved my mouth down until it touched my hand. I began to jerk Ken off and suck his cock at the same time.

Ken once told me I gave him the best blow job he'd ever had. I was determined to remind him of that. I started slowly, squeezing his cock with my hand while licking and sucking his shaft. I began to increase speed slowly until my hand and mouth were furiously running up and down his erection. I continued to play with his balls and perineum. Ken's hips began to rotate, he started moaning and put his hands behind my head, thrusting into my mouth as deeply as he could, pulling me towards him. Ken was face-fucking me and screamed when he unleashed a torrent of his hot cum in my mouth. "Maria, Maria, Maria. Shit baby, shit. Swallow my cum, baby, swallow all of it. Fuck, fuck, fuck! C-cu-cum-cccccuuuuuummmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg!!!!"

He pulled my face against his groin and held it there. I wouldn't have pulled away if I could. I continued to lick him, swallowing every drop of his sperm. I forgot how delicious he tasted and wondered why I let this man drift out of my sex life. When he finally released the back of my head, I slowly let him out of my mouth. I licked the final drops of jizz from the tip of his dick and stood up. Ken was trembling when he pulled me into his arms.

He kissed me passionately, hungrily. When you were in Ken's arms, the rest of the world ceased to exist. Ken turned me around gently and began to unzip my bridal gown. When he got it completely unzipped, he reached around the front of me and began to peel my skintight dress off of me from behind. He got it down around my ankles, and I reached behind me to steady myself on his shoulders as I stepped out of my wedding gown. Still behind me, he began to pull down my thong. I loved the feeling of him undressing me, I enjoyed watching us in the mirror even more.

12