Maria is a Bad Girl!

Story Info
Maria seduces a virgin librarian!
4k words
4.58
7.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria was getting a little bored. Her sex life was satisfying but had become somewhat predictable. When Luke's wife told him she was going on a three-week trip to Europe with her parents and taking their son, Maria knew she would have the opportunity to break out of her doldrums. Luke put in for a two-week vacation that would start the day after his wife left town. That should give Maria plenty of time to see if she couldn't spice things up.

She was looking through the "Temporary Help Wanted" section of the online newspaper. One in particular caught her eye. 'Librarian on vacation is seeking help with spring cleaning his condo. Vacuuming, mopping, dusting, window cleaning. Will require occasional heavy lifting up to 30 lbs. Interviews on Tuesday (that was tomorrow). Ask for George.' She called the number and arranged for an interview the following day. Apparently, George was not getting inundated with requests to help.

Maria arrived the following day ten minutes early. She was wearing baggy overalls, a long sleeve t-shirt, flats, and a deliberate smudge of dirt on her cheek over her very understated makeup. The only deliberate nod she had given to her femininity was her silicone bodysuit.

George came to the lobby of his building at the appointed time and escorted Maria upstairs. George was not unattractive but was very pale. You could tell he didn't get outside much. "Maria? I'm sorry but this resume doesn't look very professional, I'm not even sure I can tell what your qualifications are."

"Mister George, I have to clean my own apartment. I have to vacuum, I have to dust, I have to mop, I have to clean windows. I'm not sure what other qualifications I need. I'm in between jobs, I need the money. I'm willing to start at 75% of what you're offering. If after two days, you decide my work isn't acceptable, you can fire me. If my work is acceptable, then start paying me 100% of your rate on the third day."

George sat there staring at me over his steepled fingers. "Against my better judgement, Maria, I'm going to accept your offer. This was poor planning on my part, I should have hired someone before I began my vacation, but I was just swamped at the library. I'll see you tomorrow morning at 8 AM. Please don't be late!"

Step 1 completed; Maria began to plan out ahead. For the next two days, she arrived at George's condo ten minutes early. She was dressed as plainly as she had been on her 'interview' day. At the end of day two, George told her he would hire her at the 100% rate for the remainder of his vacation. George also told her she could take the first half of the day off on Friday. He had some errands to run and wouldn't be available to direct her cleaning activities.

Friday afternoon arrived. A completely different looking Maria arrived. She was dressed in workout clothes. Her spandex workout pants were a size too small and ran up the crack of her silicone vagina and split her ass cheeks. She was wearing a workout bra with just a loose-fitting sleeveless t-shirt over it. She had her hair pulled back into a tight ponytail and had on shiny workout shoes with matching colorful anklets.

George stared disapprovingly. "Maria, that hardly looks like the proper attire for cleaning."

"I'm sorry, George. We've been so busy, and I haven't had much time to work out lately. I couldn't get in until 10 AM so I had to come here right from the gym, or I would have been late."

"I see. Well, I do appreciate your commitment to being on time. Let's get to work."

Maria made sure to bend over often enough with her back turned to George so he could get a good look at her luscious ass encased in lycra. She peeked occasionally to see him staring at her body but never let on that she noticed. Step 2 was now complete.

When he had hired her, George insisted they work through that first weekend as he was on a very tight schedule. Maria returned to dressing in her 'cleaning clothes.' She thought she detected just the slightest hint of disappointment from George. On Sunday as she was leaving, she told George she would have to leave an hour early on Monday for a full-time job interview. George said he understood completely and that her leaving early wouldn't be a problem.

Maria showed up on Monday in 'sexy secretary' mode. She was wearing a gray silk pencil-skirt suit with a silver satin blouse. It was tight and hugged her curves everywhere. She had on sheer, dark smoke gray thigh highs. She was also wearing the traditional secretary athletic shoes outside of the office.

"Um, Maria. You look very nice, but you hardly look ready to help clean my condo."

"I'm so sorry, George. I brought my workout clothes; I'm going to the gym after my interview today. Is it OK if I change in your bathroom?"

"Yes, yes, but please hurry. We have a full schedule today especially with you leaving early."

My workout clothes were especially bright. Neon pink spandex pants that were clearly too tight and showed everything underneath. I had a matching neon pink sports bra and a lime green sleeveless tee. My sports bra was easily visible. I wore neon pink workout shoes and lime green anklets. The colors all screamed, "Look at me!"

George did, repeatedly. Once, when I was walking down the hall past the bathroom, I saw George just staring at my clothes. I had hung my secretary outfit over the shower rod, including my thigh highs and panty and bra set. I pretended not to notice.

Late in the afternoon, as I was getting ready to change and leave, I saw George in the bathroom again. He was touching my nylons and panties and feeling himself. Yes! Step 3 completed.

When it was time, I changed back into my secretary outfit. I was sitting in George's living room supposedly talking with him about tomorrow's schedule. I was putting on my dark gray silk 4" stiletto heels. I allowed my skirt to ride up so George could get a good look at the tops of my stockings. He knew what else I was wearing underneath; he had been fondling my undies and himself in the bathroom.

"George, thank you so much for letting me have the time to go on this interview. I know you're on a tight schedule. I promise to make it up to you." I hugged him tightly and kissed him on the cheek. "Wish me good luck!" I said as I looked into his startled eyes.

"G-g-good l-l-luck." he stammered.

Later that evening I got a text from George. "Maria, I hope your interview went well. You've been working so hard for me. I want to show my appreciation by taking you to breakfast tomorrow morning in the coffee shop in my building. I'll see you at 8 AM. You don't have to wear your work clothes to breakfast. Feel free to change in my apartment after breakfast before we get started cleaning." He ended his text with a smiley face emoji.

Yes! Step 4 completed.

I wore a pink tennis skirt and pink tank top to breakfast the following morning. I completed my outfit with suntan pantyhose and pink 3" heels. I wore more makeup than George had ever seen me wear, including pink lipstick, and I had curled my hair. I was wearing dangle earrings, bracelets and rings, as George had never seen me wear jewelry either.

George arrived right after I did. I could hear his sharp intake of breath when he saw me standing there. They seated us in a corner booth. "Maria, I never noticed before but you're really quite breath taking."

(You never noticed except for all those times you were staring at my ass in my workout clothes and fondling my underwear in your bathroom!) "George! You are such a gentleman and a flatterer! I'm blushing."

We ordered breakfast; I always eat lightly when dressed as Maria. I had a little bit of fruit, an English muffin, and some black coffee. George's appetite clearly didn't match his physique. He ate bacon and eggs, hash browns, and buttered toast with grapefruit juice. I had no idea where he put it all!

I kept the conversation steered towards his job, like any other man he loved to talk about himself!

I stared into his eyes while he was talking. I laughed at all the appropriate times and nodded seriously when that was required. "Maria, you're an amazing listener. I have the most boring life, but you'd think I was an A-lister the way you pay attention."

"Nonsense, George. You're cute, you have a gorgeous condo, you're successful in your profession, and you're focused. What girl wouldn't want to listen to you?"

He blushed from beneath the collar of his shirt all the way to his forehead. "You think I'm cute?" he asked.

"What girl wouldn't think you were cute? Unless she needed her eyeglass prescription updated!" I giggled and winked at him.

George was wriggling in his seat. You could tell no girl had ever talked to him this way. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear he was starting to get an erection.

We finished breakfast and walked to the elevator. I grabbed George's hand and intertwined my fingers with his. He didn't pull away and we went upstairs to his condo. I kissed him very gently on the cheek in the elevator; I didn't want to scare him away now.

Once inside, I told him I would be going to the bathroom to change into my work clothes. He told me not to be in such a hurry and invited me into his kitchen while he made coffee. We sat side-by-side on the bar stools at his kitchen counter while the coffee was brewing.

I placed one hand on his knee and began to trace circles with my painted fingernails. My other hand rested on top of his hands, stroking them gently. George had a sharp intake of breath. "Maria. I-I'm-I'm not sure I should be doing this as your employer. I don't want you to feel coerced in any way."

"Oh George, you're not forcing yourself on me. I want you. I've wanted you since the first day I came to interview with you. Kiss me. Please kiss me, hard!"

George leaned over very hesitantly, very slowly. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him to me. I kissed him fiercely and thrust my tongue into his mouth past his lips. I suckled his tongue while I ran my fingernails lightly down the length of his back.

George just sat there, unsure of himself, unsure of what to do. I grabbed his hands and placed them behind me, so he was now holding me. As I continued to kiss him, he loosened up and began to kiss me back. I began to trace my fingers over the outlines of his now very erect cock through his pants.

George was now moaning uncontrollably. "Oooooohhhh, Maria, Maria, Maria. That feels amazing, I've never felt like this before. I don't know what to do, I've never been with a woman before."

I smiled at George sweetly while I grabbed my overly large purse. "Just wait here, baby while I slip into my work clothes."

"Maria, no, please no! I'm so turned on by the way you're dressed right now!"

"Trust me, baby. Trust Maria. I'll be back soon."

I went into the bathroom and changed. I walked back into the kitchen, and I thought George was going to fall off his stool. I was wearing a classic black satin French Maid's dress. It was off the shoulder with white lace trim and had a white satin and lace apron. It had a white crinoline half-slip that poofed the skirt of the uniform out and away from my thighs. It also had matching black and white satin panties, choker, black satin fingerless gloves and black and white satin headband.

On my legs I wore the sheerest back-seamed, midnight black, stay-up thigh high stockings with lace tops. I had on 5" black satin open-toed pumps. My crimson lipstick was matched by the crimson nail polish on my fingers and toes.

"I'm here to answer your ad for help with cleaning your condo." I smiled. I winked at George and twirled around for him so he could get a complete view of me in my outfit. George just stared with his mouth hanging wide open.

"M-m-m-Maria. Wow, w-wow, wow." was all he could stammer.

"I didn't think you'd hire me if I showed up looking like this the first day. I didn't want to overwhelm you. I hope you like the way I look!" I said this as I pirouetted for him again.

"Maria, oh, Maria!" was all George could manage.

I walked over, pulled George to a standing position and molded my body to his. He was so excited he was trembling, and his cock was already at full attention, pressed against me. I looked into his eyes and asked, "George, honey, is it OK if we take the day off from cleaning? I've got some other ideas about how we could spend our time today." I licked my lips lasciviously and winked at him slowly.

"Y-ye-yes, th-that sh-should b-b-be OK." He managed to stammer.

"Take me to your bedroom, baby. It's the one room I haven't been in yet and it's the room I've wanted to visit the most since day one!"

I took George's hand and followed him to the end of the hall. He had a very spacious bedroom. It had a full bathroom and separate dressing area as you entered, the bedroom itself was past that space. More than large enough for a king-size bed, it was clean, neat, organized and understated; much like George himself. In one corner, he had squeezed a small desk and chair with a lamp; probably so he could get in whatever last-minute work he wanted to do.

I grabbed the chair and took it back to his dressing area. The closet was made up of full-length mirrored sliding doors. I placed the chair so George would be looking into the mirrors. "Sit here, baby, please." He looked at me curiously but did as I asked.

I began to undress him, always making sure to give him a good view as I did. I took off his shirt and t-shirt. George was in decent shape. He was slender but toned. I began to lick and suck his nipples. "Oh, oh, oh, MARIA!" was all he could manage to say. I stood behind him, kissing his neck and the back of his ears. My arms were wrapped around him, and my painted nails were gently pinching his erect nipples. George continued to just moan and wriggle in the chair. He was staring at us in the mirror, wide-eyed.

My lips moved to the nape of his neck, I was sucking and licking him furiously. One hand continued to caress his chest and nipples while the other hand slid slowly down his chest and waist. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. I slid my hand inside his boxers and could already feel pre-cum on the tip of his cock.

I moved quickly to kneel in front of him. I took off his shoes and socks and then slid his pants and underwear off. George was sitting completely naked in front of 'his' French Maid. This was the culmination of a week-long seduction of a virgin. Maria was getting turned on as much as George was; this was exactly what she needed to re-energize her sex life and spice it up!

George's 7" cock was standing at full attention. Pre-cum was oozing from the tip. I placed my crimson lips on the head and slowly began to work my way down the shaft, tonguing him while I fondled his balls and caressed his thighs. George was leaning back in his chair until I thought it might tip over. It was clear no one else had ever touched George's cock except for George. He was getting his first blow job and it didn't take long for him to cum.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, M-M-M-Maria, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. OMG MARIA! Suck my cock, suck my cock, nnnnnnnnnngggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

George came in buckets. It was as if all the cum from every erection he ever had was saved up until that moment. Maria had never swallowed that much cum before, but she was up to the challenge. It was the major reason Maria ate light meals; she always wanted to have room for her salty dessert. Maria continued to suck and lick George as he went through the last throes of his orgasm.

"Did you like that, baby?" Maria cooed. "There's a lot more where that came from, a lot more!"

"Oh, Maria! I've never ever experienced anything like that before! My body felt like I'd stuck my finger in an electric socket."

"I'm glad, George. Maria is never happier than when her man is happy. I'm going to make you happy all day long!"

"Stand up, George." I told him. I took the chair and placed it back with the desk. I took another item from my bag and set it on the floor. "George, we're going to fuck right here in front of the mirrors. You like watching; I can tell." I reached under my crinoline half-slip and slid down my panties, very slowly. I made sure he got a glimpse of my ass cheeks in the mirror when I bent over. I handed the panties to George.

"Sniff those, baby. Sniff my panties. Those panties have been hugging my ass cheeks and pussy. Smell Maria, smell my panties. I want to see it."

George got wide-eyed again but obeyed. He bundled the panties in his hands and brought them to his nose. He was sniffing deeply when I said, "Lick them, George. Lick my panties. Taste Maria, taste her."

George began to timidly lick my panties but got turned on by doing it, especially with me watching. Soon he had more than half of my panties inside his mouth. He was sucking on them furiously and began to stroke his hardening cock.

"Not so fast, baby, not so fast. Save that cock for me."

I took the panties from George and threw them to the side. I picked up the black satin sheet I had pulled from my bag and spread it out on the floor in front of the mirrors. "You'll love the feeling of satin underneath you while we're fucking, George. It makes sex that much more enjoyable."

I walked up to him, turned around and said, "Unzip me, George."

George fumbled with the zipper. He was so turned on his fingers were trembling. I had to reach behind me to help him. We got my maid's dress unzipped and I stepped back away from him. I slowly, oh so slowly, began to slide the dress down my body. When my silicone breasts were fully revealed, George started licking his lips and began to fondle himself yet again.

"Hands at your side, George. Don't you jerk off. That cock is mine, that cum is mine and I want all of it." I continued to slide my maid's uniform slowly down. Not only could George see me from the front, but he could see me from behind in the mirror. Soon, my maid's dress was puddled on the floor around my ankles. I stepped out of it, kicked it to the side with my panties and stood there with my hands on my hips.

"Do you like what you see, George? I asked. "I know you do, baby. I've seen you looking at my ass every chance you got when I was in my workout clothes." George blushed furiously and started to look down. "Head up, George. Don't you look away from me now that I'm naked in front of you. This body is yours today, George, and I'm going to give it all to you."

I slowly turned around so George could get a good look at me wearing only my nylons, heels, and maids' accoutrements. George was just staring and began to fondle himself again. "George! Stop that you bad boy! I may have you jerk off for me but not just yet. I want that cock inside me, I want you to make me cum."

I grabbed a tube of edible lubricant and laid down on my back. I put some lube on one finger and stuck it up my ass. "Come over here and kneel in front of me, George." He did as I asked, and I began to lubricate his shaft. He was trembling so hard now, I thought he might cum in my hand. I guided his cock to my waiting ass and helped him begin to penetrate me. Once his prick was inside me, I let go and laid back completely.

"Fuck me, George. Fuck me now, fuck me hard. Maria wants you to cum inside her, Maria wants you to make her cum."

George put his hands on the floor next to my shoulders and started to fuck me. George was pumping my ass with abandon; he didn't say anything but was just grunting. I could tell he wouldn't last long. I was getting so turned-on knowing George was giving his virginity to me.

I was watching us in the mirror. I had my nylon-encased legs wrapped around his waist, gently resting my heels on his ass cheeks. His eyes were closed, and he was biting his lower lip. I cupped his ass cheeks and pulled him into me as deeply as he could go with every thrust. This turned George on even more and now he was just pounding me.

12