Maria Plays Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came back into the room, she saw he had fallen asleep on her bed. Rather than waking him she grabbed a blanket and cuddled up with him and close her eyes too.

Mark awoke first and found Maria cuddled up with him. He felt the lacey material pressed against him and decided he wanted to know what she was wearing. When he discovered it was the teddy, he quickly grabbed his phone and took several pictures of her.

He reached down and began to play with her exposed lips, her legs parting as she grew excited even in her sleep. Mark's cock began to harden as well so he climbed between her legs and began to slide into her.

Maria woke from her sex dream to really being fucked by Mark again. He was pounding into her and she was loving it.

"More... more...," she moaned into his ear.

He pulled out of her and her face showed betrayal.

"Turn over. Get on your knees," he clarified.

She quickly bent over, pushing her ass back toward him. He guided himself into her from behind and then proceeded to hold her hips as he fucked her hard and deep. She pushed back moaning loudly, and again cam for him.

"I'm going to fill you again," he said.

"Pleaseeee...," she moaned.

And then cam again, giving her yet another load. He fell back onto the bed and knew what was coming next. Sure enough, Maria once again cleaned their juices with her mouth.

After, she finished she stood up and said, "Sorry about falling asleep on you."

"It's cool. But I'm sorry too."

"About what?"

"Well," he began. "I don't know if it was there lingerie or you that made me so horny."

"Oh," she blushed.

"But I think there is a way to know for sure, if you can help."

"Anything," she says, jumping at the chance to clear up any confusion she may have caused.

"I think that if you just get completely naked with me for a while we will know. If I get hard, then it's you. If not, then it was the lingerie."

"Okay," she said, self-consciously hoping that it is her and isn't her at the same time.

"I'll be right back," she said excusing herself to the bathroom once again.

He must have dozed off again as he awoke when he heard her talking to someone in the hallway. A moment later she came into the room wrapped in a towel.

"All good?" he asked.

"My sister is home early," she replied, "so we'll have to be quiet, especially since her room is right there." She pointed at the wall that the bed was against.

He stood up off the bed and walked toward her, his cock swinging between his legs. He grabbed the towel and let it fall from her body.

There she stood, completely nude, finally, with him. His eyes ran the length of her body and they were quickly followed by his hands, any fiction regarding his anniversary finally thrown aside completely.

His cock was already growing stiff as he had her catwalk once more. She only finished one lap though before he was getting her on her knees before him. Once again she vigorously sucked his dick.

After fucking her face for a moment she had her stand up. He picked her up and slid into her while standing and walked her over to the wall she had pointed at before. He proceeded to bang her hard against the wall and despite herself she started to moan loudly.

He thumped her hard and faster, and as her moans grew in intensity so did the rattling of the pictures on the wall. He wanted her sister to have no doubt what was happening.

As Maria began to cum, moaning loudly, Mark let go and filled her. He let her slip to the floor and she once more cleaned his fuck stick.

After going soft in her mouth he said he to go but thanked her for the help. He got dressed and looked at her naked body one more time before saying, "I'll let you know when her birthday is coming up."

With that he left to go about his evening.

------

The next week Maria saw Karen in class and wished her a happy anniversary. Karen responded by telling her her anniversary isn't for another three more months.

12