Maria Plays with the Boys

Story Info
Maria plays with her brother's friends while he's away.
1.6k words
4.24
23.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

Maria was bored and horny.

This was unfortunately an all too common combination for her. Despite being 20, she had no car so she couldn't go out and, besides, she didn't really feel like going out. Maybe if this kept up for too long she'd call a friend and see about scratching at least one of these itches.

She thought about masturbating again but just wasn't feeling it. She'd already done it twice today, once with the shower head and once with her vibrator, and thought about fucking herself with the dildo but chose to maybe wait till later. She decided to see if there was anything worth eating instead.

She caught sight of herself in her thigh length t-shirt and boy shorts as she climbed off her bed. As she took an appreciative look at her busty yet petite frame she thought how lucky she was to be blessed with such good genes, especially since she could eat all she wanted and still keep her figure.

When she left her room she could hear a racket from her younger brother's room and could smell the stench of weed. It sounded like he had multiple friends over and they were playing one of his video games. Pulling her hair back into a point tail as she walked by on her way to the stairs she looked in recognizing his normal cohort, as they all went to the same community college.

Her brother must have been aware as she was that their mom and twin sister wouldn't be home till late as they were out shopping, a marathon event that Maria would likely have joined in on if she wasn't asleep when they'd left.

As she was walking back to her room she heard her brother tell his friends he'd back in a bit with more weed and a pizza. Maria knew his dealer didn't like 'in and out traffic' so he'd have to chill there for a bit.

As she heard her brother drive off she decided maybe she could take care of her boredom and her horniness. She pulled off her t-shirt freeing her large, perky tits and then pulled off her sweats and decided to leave on her thong. She quickly put on a little make up and then pulled on a tight white cami that, if you looked closely, you could see her dark areolas through and a very short pleated skirt. As she pulled her hair into pigtails she checked herself out. Smirking she changed her mind and decided to pull the thong off.

She walked back down the hall and stood in her brother's doorway looking at his friends. She had flirted with each of them before but nothing more.

"Who's winning?" she asked loudly as the round ended and shit talking took place as the controller switched hands.

"Damn," John said as he turned to look at her. Matt and Mark also vocalized their appreciation for her appearance as they took in the sight of her.

"I am," John finally said as his eyes moved up her legs.

"You wanna turn?" Mark said obviously looking at her tits and deep cleavage.

"I think I might just watch," she said soaking up the attention. "I would sit on the couch but you guys are hogging the whole thing."

"You could sit on my lap," Matt, always the boldest of the three, said as he patted his crotch.

She laughed and said, "I think I should sit on the winner's lap then."

She walked into the room and toward John whose eyes grew wide as she got closer. She knew he couldn't believe this. He'd been flirty and so had she but this was his friend's sister and she was so far out of his league. There was no way and yet here she was.

She moved his arms out of the way and sat down on his lap. "Let me get comfortable," she said as she rubbed her ass against his hardening cock.

"I'm next," Matt said as he started the match.

John was completely absorbed by the sensation of Maria rubbing against him that he didn't even put up a fight in the first round.

"Oh no, John. Are you gonna lose?" she asked playfully as she rubbed her ass against his hard on.

John gripped the controller as he tried to concentrate leaning to the side to see around her. His performance in the second round was not as bad as the first but was still dismal wiping out his three win streak.

"I guess it is Matt's turn," she said as she stood up off John's lap. "Better luck next time."

Mark undressed her with his eyes as she passed in front of him. He could feel his cock straining against his pants after watching the semi-grind that had just taken place next to him. He took the controller from John absent mindedly as he watched Maria take the same position on Matt on his other side.

Mark wanted her next so he quickly selected his player and waited for Matt to choose his as he let her play the same game where she pretended to get settled.

"Come on, man," Mark said impatiently.

"Yeah, yeah," Matt responded enjoying the quasi-lap dance he was receiving.

"Don't take too long," Maria said squeezing her tits between her arms. "You don't want to forfeit, do you?"

Matt grumbled as he selected his fighter and started the round.

Every time Matt began to get a combo going Maria would begin to grind more vigorously distracting him. Mark capitalized on it each time and quickly crushed Matt trying his best to ignore the show going on next to him. The second round ended much like the first, Mark victorious after a few false starts by Matt due to Maria's playfulness.

She moved onto Mark's lap and the game began anew with John managing to pull out two wins while she rubbed against Mark's lap forcing him to lean left and right to see the screen. And so it went for John again as he was soundly beat by Matt, John's focus on Maria and not the game.

As Maria, wet and super excited, took her position on Matt's lap he pushed her forward, making her bend at the waist and out of his way to see the screen. Maria moaned and began to twerk against him as he began his round against Mark.

Mark, John, and Maria paid little attention to the first round allowing Matt to be the first distracted victor. Mark and John had been distracted by Maria's tits swaying back and forth, hoping they would pop free of the shirt while Maria had been enjoying the new angle as his stiff cock rubbed her through his pants. Matt managed to secure a second win and was able to retain the controller as Maria forgot about the game and just concentrated on her approaching orgasm.

The boys let the game sit idle between rounds as they watched Matt grab Maria's hips and push against her as she orgasmed loudly. He continued to dry fuck her as she caught her breath.

Maria sat up again pressing her back against Matt's chest and turned her head to kiss him. Her chest pressed outward causing her hard nipples to be clearly visible to John and Mark. Matt moved his hands up from her waist and squeeze both of her tits as one of her hands found its way between them and onto his crotch. She did her best to unzip him until he released one of her tits to undo his fly and unfasten his jeans himself.

As he pulled his cock out she repositioned herself to allow him entry as his friends watched jealously as Matt was about to fuck their friend's hot sister. She lowered herself onto Matt, moaning loudly as he filled her wet pussy.

After a couple of strokes she reached over to Mark's lap and tried to grab his zipper. Mark pulled his pants down and guided her hand to his stiff cock.

Shy but not stupid, John stood up and pulled his pants down walking around to her other side and putting her free hand on his cock. They took turns mauling her tits until John took the initiative and pulled her cami off her.

Maria orgasmed again as she stroked two cocks and rode a third. When she started this she wasn't sure how it was going to play out but this was fantastic. She'd never had so many cocks at once but she was looking forward to feeling them all in her.

Maria leaned forward and began to suck John's cock. This was all too much for Matt and he grunted loudly as he cam inside her, his hands on her hips. She pulled herself off him with a loud pop and pulled John from her mouth. John cam unexpectedly splashing her face and tits. She giggled with delight scooping it off her with her finger and eating his cum.

"So what hole do you want?" she said, turning to Mark.

Without a word he pulled his cock from her hand and bent her over the couch. She heard him spit and then felt his cock press against her asshole a moment later. He slowly pushed in and she felt discomfort then pain as he started to push in inch after inch, but this was quickly replaced by waves of pleasure as her rectum stretched to accommodate him. Quickly he was pounding into her and just as she orgasmed from this anal pounding he did too, filling her ass with cum. Mark let himself drain and then pulled his flaccid cock from her asshole.

She stood up, stretching, and said, "Thank you, boys. I think I'll hit the shower." And with that she grabbed her cami and walked out of her brother's room.

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers