Marianna and the Pirate Ch. 02

Story Info
Marianna and William continue their steamy night together.
3.1k words
4.68
9.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianna's chest heaved as she lay weakly on the table. Her clothes were in tatters, and she was certain she must have woken half the Inn up by now. William was next to her, watching the steady rise and fall of her breasts as she inhaled and exhaled deeply.

A small, feeble part of her mind tried to rouse her, to gather her clothes and pray that no one finds out. It wasn't too late to pretend it never happened, and to pretend she was still as chaste as she had been the night before. But as she glanced over at William, he's wicked brown eyes on her, she knew she couldn't come back from it.

She watched as he gathered his belongings, and noted with a small pang of jealousy that none of his clothes were torn or ripped. He slid his dagger back into its sheath, and buttoned his shirt. She made a mental note that she'd have to avenge her torn clothes that hung loosely off her body, and licked her lips at the thought.

Slowly she pulled herself into a sitting position, her legs dangling off the edge of the table. She was uncomfortably aware of how exposed she was, but she liked the expression on William's face every time he glanced over toward her. She couldn't help but notice the slight growth in his pants either, and with confidence she didn't know she had, she spread her legs a little bit wider.

"Goodness woman, give a man some time to recover," William murmured as he gazed at her, his eyes travelling all over her body.

"I don't know if I can wait that long," she whispered, pulling herself off the table. He looked up at her, his brown eyes locked on her blue eyes as she walked up to him. She'd seen the way the prostitutes that frequented her Aunt's Inn acted, and mimicking them, grabbed his cock through his pants. She felt it stiffen beneath her touch, and felt her own growing excitement.

Encouraged, she slipped her hands down his pants, feeling it grow in her hands. William let out a small growl at the back of his throat, and roughly pulled her hand away. Shame and rejection swept over Marianna for a second. But then his hands found her ass, and lifted her up to him. She wrapped his legs around his waist and kissed his neck, biting softly.

She expected William to slam her back on the table, and to take her there again, but instead he turned around and carried her towards the bar where his room key lay abandoned. Marianna ran her hands up and down his arms, feeling his hard muscles, and the way they rippled beneath his golden skin every time he moved or adjusted Marianna, or every time he gave her ass a rough squeeze.

Removing one hand from her ass, William picked his room key up from the bar counter and stuffed it in his pocket, before putting his hand back on her ass. He carried her upstairs, towards his room. She continued to kiss his neck, her teeth grazing his skin. Emboldened, she bit down on him as she kissed, and he let out a guttural noise. He removed a hand again, and for a second Marianna thought he was unlocking his room door. Instead he bought his hand down on her ass with a smack, and she let out a stifled yelp. Her whole body seemed to respond, feeling herself almost gushing between the legs with excitement.

It was exhilarating, her mostly naked body straddling a man just outside the rooms of people who at any moment could hear and poke their head out the door. She knew her Aunt was in one of these rooms, and Marianna dreaded to think what would happen if she was caught be her. The risk only aroused Marianna further, and she grinded her body up against William's as best she could.

She bit his neck gently again, and again William removed his hand only to bring it down on her ass with a smack, causing a louder moan to escape Marianna's lips.

William fumbled with a door, Marianna's legs still wrapped around his waist, and he staggered inside. The door swung shut and Marianna slid off of him, removing the rest of her clothes as she did so. She slid down to her knees, her hands unbuttoning his pants. His erection sprung free, and Marianna took a moment to look at it. She could hardly believe that not long before it had fit inside her, filling her up.

She had heard the prostitutes talk about what they would do to their clients, and taking a deep breath, she resolved to do the same. She took his shaft in one hand, rubbing up and down before gently guiding it to her mouth. It was big inside her mouth, and now that her lips were wrapped around it she wasn't sure what to do. The prostitutes never went into much detail, at least not around the 'pure' niece of the Innkeeper.

As if sensing her doubt, William put his hands on the back of her head, and gently started guiding her mouth up and down the length of his cock. With each movement, he moved his cock deeper and deeper inside her until it was hitting the back of throat. Looking up at him, his eyes half closed with pleasure, Marianna fought the urge to gag, determined to take as much of him as she could.

He slowly increased his speed, his hands gripping her hair tighter and tighter. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter, and moved her hand down her body. She'd never touched herself before, but Marianna wasn't sure she could wait for William, her desire growing stronger with each moan he made and each tug of her hair as he thrust into her mouth.

Hesitantly, she caressed her clit with her finger. She let out a small, muffled moan as she began to rub it, and William thrust harder into her mouth. He sped up with increased urgency, and she followed suit, bringing herself closer and closer to the edge. Just when she thought neither of them could hold on any longer, he withdrew his penis completely. She tried to take him in her mouth again, but he pulled back with her hair. She let out a frustrated mewl as William chuckled at her displeasure.

"Come here," he murmured, with a fistful of her hair, tugging upwards just hard enough to get what he wanted but not enough to cause any unwelcome pain. She stood shakily, still teetering dangerously close to the edge even though she'd withdrawn her fingers from her clit when he withdrew his cock from her mouth.

"Turn around, and get on all fours on the bed and look at the wall," he commanded, his voice low and sultry.

She nodded, uncertain, and did as she was told.

"Spread your legs more."

Once again she obliged, her whole body now on display for William to peruse. She could hear him taking his clothes off, and glanced behind her. Even in the low light of the room, he was stunning. He held his penis in one hand, rubbing it as he looked at her. Catching her eye, he gave her a devilish smile. If she wasn't already aroused - and the wetness dripping down her leg suggested she was - then she certainly would be with that smile.

He moved behind her, and put his hands on her ass, gripping her cheeks tightly. She closed her eyes as his touch made her desperate for him to take her again, for him to shove his cock inside her once more. In an instant his hands left her ass, one coming back down hard before the other slipped to her clit. She let out a gasp, her ass stinging and her clit sensitive to his touch. She looked back toward the wall, her back arched, unable to twist her body when he was playing with her.

"Do you like that?" he murmured. She nodded, although she wasn't sure which act he was referring to. His fingers danced over her clit, rubbing from side to side, and then back and forth. Every noise she made as she edged closer and closer to cumming, he would change his pattern so that her body never adjusted. Just as she thought she could take no more, his fingers moved away from her clit and one slipped inside her, and then another.

"William, please," she moaned, desperate to cum again. He withdrew his fingers instantly, and she was about to let out another frustrated mewl when she felt the tip of his cock at her slit. With one hard and fast thrust, he was inside her to the hilt. His hand found her hair, and he grabbed a fistful and pulled her body up towards him. His other hand went to her breast, and began fondling and tugging on her nipples.

He let go of her hair, and slipped his hand down to her clit again. He played with her clit with an increasing roughness that matched the long hard thrusts of his cock inside her. The angle he was fucking her from, and the pleasurable roughness had Marianna cumming almost instantly, her cunt tightening around his penis and her moans filling the air.

The intensity with which he thrust into her, and the guttural, primal noises coming from him made her think he was going to cum then and there as well, but he held on. As she felt her body go weak from the orgasm that tore through her, William bit gently into her neck and massaged her clit once more.

She was sensitive all over, and Marianna thought she was going to go delirious from the swirling cocktail of pleasure and pain that came with having her clit stimulated so soon after an orgasm. Her breathing was heavy and laboured, as she held on as best she could. William rubbed her softly at first, aware of the sensitivity, but grew rougher and rougher, once more matching the tempo and vigour of his thrusts into her drenched cunt.

"Oh God, please, William," she whimpered as she felt herself coming closer and close to release.

He withdrew his lips from her neck, his breath warm against her ear. "Tell me what you want, Marianna," he whispered. The way he said her name was almost enough to send her over the edge but she held on.

"I want," she panted as it grew harder and harder to string together sentences, "for you to," she paused again, trying desperately to hold on, her voice louder this time, "to cum inside me!"

She was certain as the words left her lips that if no one had been woken by her before, they surely would be now, as she had almost screamed as she felt herself cumming again, wrapped around his long, hard cock.

As she rode the last waves of her orgasm, blind to everything but the feel of his cock ramming into her over and over again, her body aching to be filled, she felt his release. His seed filled her up once more, his moans joining hers, certain that the whole Inn, if not the village, had heard them.

When at last he found the strength to withdraw from her, they collapsed next to each on the bed, the only sound of their heavy breathing.

It wasn't until a long while after that either of them spoke, William drawing Marianna closer to him. His hands idly massaged her breast, although neither had the strength to go again.

"Come with me," he whispered, as his eyes sought hers out in the darkness.

"What do you mean?" she asked, her voice sleepy.

"I'm leaving tomorrow. Come with me."

"I - I can't," Marianna said, as what he was proposing began to sink in.

"Why not?"

"I have responsibilities here, I can't just leave."

His face grew unreadable, and he nodded. "You're not promised to someone, are you?"

She shook her head, her eyes widening. She looked away, as the shame of what they'd done that night washed over her, finally sinking in. She had thrown away her chastity for someone she barely knew, someone who was most certainly a criminal. For someone who she found herself inexplicably drawn to. She sat up suddenly, guilt washing over her. "I should go," she whispered, her voice thick with the tears that began to build up.

"No, please, Marianna, stay, just for the night," William begged, pulling her gently towards him, his arms wrapping around her in a warm embrace. She melted into him, crying silently to herself. He patted her hair gently, showering her forehead with kisses. "I won't mention it again."

It was the warm rays of sunlight hitting her bare skin that woke Marianna. She was naked, the sheet covering her ass, and she was alone. A shirt and pants lay on the one chair in the room, and a piece of paper with something scrawled on it was tucked half in the pocket of the pants.

She pulled herself up groggily, as the events of the night before washed over her. She was sore all over; her body having been used in a way she'd never experienced before. She bit her lip anxiously. She wondered whether her Aunt would be able to tell that she'd lost her virginity. Marianna groaned slightly as she felt the shame of what she'd done hit her. She pressed the palms of her hand into her eyes, taking a deep breath to steady herself.

She'd thrown away her chance at getting out of this depraved Inn and leading a respectable life, and for what? For some mind-numbingly good sex. Her breath hitched in her throat as she thought about it, how his lips felt on hers, his fingers inside her... Her hand fluttered down to her clit, almost as if it had a mind of its own, her nipples hardening as she thought of William, and the way his hands had caressed her body, the feel of his cock inside her as he held a fistful of her hair. She stopped herself, withdrawing her hand before she got too aroused.

She pulled herself off the bed, and picked up the shirt, slipping it over her head. Her own clothes were in ruins, torn in half by William's dagger. Marianna plucked the piece of paper out of the pant's pocket, and read the note scrawled on it.

Marianna,

I leave by midday. If you want, come to the docks and ask for Hawkins.

- William.

Her breath caught in her throat again, and she hurried to the window. The town's clock tower loomed over the city, it's time reading just over 11am. She had to decide now, whether to follow William; who she knew so little about but made her feel so good, or to stay in this small town and hope that no one figures out she's no longer bride material.

She pulled the pants on haphazardly, before rushing out of William's rented room and towards her own. She felt like she was torn in two now, her body yearning for William's touch, propelling her along to pack her stuff. Her mind screamed at her stop, to clean herself up and to go back to her life as it was before.

But the more she thought about her life in this small village, the quieter that voice grew. Somewhere deep in her heart, she already knew that she was never going to be married off to a respectable man here, her Aunt's Inn's reputation clung to her here, and even though Marianna had been pure, no one had ever cared when she grew up in such an impure home.

She had one small trunk, from when she had been sent to live with her Aunt, and she filled it now as best she could, trying to cram as much as she could in. In such a panic she was, that she didn't notice she had company until she heard her Aunt clear her throat.

Marianna whirled around in shock, and felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her as she could only imagine how she must look, in a man's shirt and pants, her hair a wild mess.

"Leaving, are we?" her Aunt asked, her eyes on the half closed trunk behind Marianna. Rage seemed to emanate off of her Aunt, rolling off of her.

"I - yes. I can't stay here any longer," Marianna answered, straightening her back. "I love you, Aunt Magda, but I want to see more of the world."

Marianna turned around and clicked the trunk shut. She was running out of time, and she had made up her mind to leave.

"More of the world, or more of that filthy lowlife you were with last night?" Aunt Magda hissed.

Marianna froze in shock, before slowly turning around to face her Aunt.

"Do you think I don't know what goes on in my Inn? I wouldn't be surprised if the whole village heard you, the way the pair of you were carrying on. And to think, I'd spent my entire life trying to make sure you didn't turn out like your whore mother," Magda spat, before a look of horror crept over her face as she realised what she said. Marianna reeled in internally at Magda's words. She had never heard an ill word spoken of her Mother in her life. A coldness took hold of Marianna's heart as she looked at her Aunt, but all she did was calmly pick up her trunk.

"I'm leaving. Good luck with your Inn," Marianna said, her voice cool.

"Mari, wait, I didn't mean to say that about her," Magda pleaded, but it was too late. The damage had been done. Marianna brushed past her without a word, and she left the Inn behind.

Once she was outside, she ran, all too aware of the time ticking by. The docks were vast, the town used to ships docking for one night stays on their transatlantic trips. She raced to find the harbourmaster, who gave her directions to where William's ship lay.

She was aware of how much of a madwoman she must have looked, her hair a mess, her trunk thumping against her as she ran, her clothes that of a man's, but all she cared about was finding William and taking him up on his offer to sail away.

And at last, she could see him, has back turned to her and walking towards a brigantine.

"William!" she called out, hurrying as best she could.

She saw him turn around, and before she knew it he was running towards her, a disarming grin across his face.

He picked her up in his arms, crushing her to him in a warm embrace. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming," he whispered, before pressing his lips to hers.