Marianne 7 - Old Ladies, Young Cock

Story Info
Marianne shows off her boys to the old ladies.
3.9k words
4.59
3.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Steve, the manager of the swimming pool I'm working in, puts his head around the corner and says he needs an urgent meeting, it usually means that he's horny and he wants me to suck him off in his office. Something I'm always more than happy to do. In fact, I love this arrangement we have: he knows I'm up for anything so whenever he feels like he needs an expert mouth on his gorgeous cock, he only has to ask.

And in the four or five times I've provided, erm, executive services, I've learned that he likes to a). cum in my mouth, b). likes me to be looking him in the eye when the sperm starts to flow and c). likes me to put a finger on his smooth little hole so he can sort of grind against it when he starts to spurt. There are perks in that he doesn't make me cover school shifts if he can help it (I hate kids!) Besides, there's nothing quite like walking around work with the taste of your cute, young boss's sperm in your mouth.

Anyway, when he called me to his office last week, I assumed it would be one of those 'urgent meetings' but as soon as I walked in I could see he was super stressed. Apparently, some of the staff hadn't turned up and hadn't given any notice so he was trying to patch together a schedule. If he gave towels and tickets to reception -- that's my job: towels and tickets -- would I mind covering the gym?

'But I don't know anything about the gym,' I told him. 'What would I have to do?'

'Nothing much. Just be there. Make sure no one is fucking around with the equipment, no one is doing anything dangerous, that they know where the water and towels and all that is. Just babysitting really.'

'Sure, in that case,' I said. I like Steve. I'll help him out if I can. He knows that.

'I don't even think it's that busy,' he said. 'A couple of ladies from the Aquarobics class, a couple of the guys from the University...' A couple of guys from the University? Things were looking up. 'Take your stuff. There's a little mini-office there you can leave it in.'

So, I went and got my things -- my bag, my phone -- and went off down towards the gym, rolling eyes at my friend behind the counter, who'd been lumbered with my job, as I passed. And into the gym, which I'd been shown around when I started but had never really spent any time in. I dumped my stuff in the little office -- just a few chairs and a table -- and went to see what was going on.

Steve was right, there were a couple of the ladies from Aquarobics walking really slowly up some inclined running machines, talking. And on the other side of the gym, doing weights, two of 'the Swimming Pool Five', the guys I knew from the water polo team: Kevin, the tall one and Steve -- another Steve -- the muscular one. They were lifting really heavy weights and spotting each other (I learned that day that spotting basically means watching over someone doing their weights to make sure they're OK).

I gave the ladies a little wave then walked over to the boys and said, 'Now best behaviour you two. I'm in charge today...' They laughed and blushed and, as I walked away, I saw Kevin get on his phone and start texting. He was wearing those new extra-tight shorts they wear these days, almost like tights but they stop at the knee. And, these being a very light blue, Kevin's tell-tale bulge was there already, like it had been at the beginning of the 'Swimming Pool Five' evening. Steve was wearing light grey tracksuit bottoms, clearly with nothing underneath: not only could I clearly see the ridge of his helmet but every time he reached up to do a pull down on the machine, the tracksuit bottoms slid down just far enough for me to see his pubic hair. I love my job.

Going over to the ladies -- Marjory and Diana, I found out -- I started a little chat and they immediately brought up the subject of James and his Aquarobics class in his see-through Speedos and the demonstration in the changing rooms after, which ended in his cumming for us all. 'I hope you haven't been telling anyone,' I said. 'I don't want to get him -- or myself! -- into trouble and if we can keep it between us...'

The assured me that they'd told no one but that they'd loved getting together to go over all the details of James's beautiful body and cock and balls and how good it felt to grope him and how exciting it was for them to see me wank him off in front of them. Yes, those are pretty good memories.

'Mind you, those guys over there aren't too bad either,' said Marjory -- slightly plump, maybe same age as me, late 60s, hair dyed blonde and scraped up. I looked over. 'Yes, they're in James's water polo team,' I said, licking my lips. 'They're very nice boys.'

'And I love what they wear to the gym these days,' said Diana, slightly younger, scrawny rather than slim. 'I can see the outline of that tall one's cock, can't you?' she said. Marjory peered over. 'Oh yes! Oh, that's quite nice, isn't it? And I think the other one's trackies are going to come down if he's not careful.' So they were clearly enjoying the view as much as I was.

Taking my seat over near the boys, it was quite a sight to behold. Kevin seemed to be doing all of his exercises pointed directly at me. When he got on his back to do sit ups, he angled himself so I had a view right between his legs. And I certainly took him up on the show, looking shamelessly at his balls, at the hard ridge between his legs and at what looked like a gradually growing cock in the skin-tight shorts, which, being such a light blue, didn't leave much to the imagination.

Then he did the exercise where you pick up the bar from the floor, which meant him bending over right in front of me. Where he had been sweating, the pale blue shorts had gone completely transparent at the back meaning I was basically watching naked buttocks including a really cute mole and, when he bent, an arse crack to die for and his balls showing between his legs.

Meanwhile, Steve was really sweating on his pull downs then moved over to do pull ups on a bar. And of course, with the loose tracksuit bottoms, as soon as he pulled himself up, gravity started to pull them down so from where I was sitting I was looking at the top of his arse crack, while in the mirror he was looking in, I could see pubes. He caught me looking, winked and carried on.

I looked over at Marjory and Diana, they were both openly looking at the boys as well, drinking in the sight of these gorgeous specimens sweating, apparently for our viewing pleasure. Then -- and I instantly realised what the texting Kevin had been doing was: he was letting the guys know who was looking after the gym today -- the door opened and in came two more of them: Jamie and James, much to the delight of Marjory and Diana.

'Oh, hello ladies,' said James to the women who he clearly recognised from the Aquarobics 'after party'. Far from being embarrassed, he seemed to relish them being there. He was wearing black sweat stuff -- a hoodie, sweatpants -- and I thought for a moment he was going to be discreet. But as he put his stuff down, he peeled off his hoodie and, turning round to give me the best possible view, bent down straight legged to take the sweatpants off, just so I could see his arse and the balls between his legs.

He was wearing... I don't even know what they're called but they're like what wrestlers wear: like a short-legged leotard with straps over the shoulders. Skin tight. This was yellow -- my favourite colour -- with white at the top. And, this being James, he was wearing nothing underneath meaning, not only did the leotard disappear right up between his perfect buttocks, but from the front you could see two balls and the exact details of his beautiful cock. And he'd had a haircut, which made him look extra cute.

I glanced over at Marjory and Diana, they were watching, having given up all pretence of exercising, and I could see their eyes roaming up and down James's body, taking in the balls and the cock and his nipples, left uncovered by the straps of his wrestlers' thing.

Not to be outdone, Jamie started to take his outdoor clothes off to reveal a vest top and a pair of white nylon soccer shorts, which were so close to transparent that I could see that underneath he was wearing... his yellow water polo Speedos. He knows how much they turn me on.

'Erm, Jamie,' I called over.

'Yes, Miss?'

'You never let me know whether you'd done the homework I set you,' I said with a wink. The homework, you'll remember, was that they had to cut the front lining out of their Speedos to give me an even better view of their cocks.

'Oh, I can show you now, Miss,' he said, walking towards me, his hands inside the waistband of his shorts where he was undoing the cord that holds them up. As he got in front of me, he pulled the waistband away from him so that I could peek down inside his shorts. And there were the yellow Speedos, the lining clearly cut out so you could see every detail of his beautiful cock: the helmet, the veins, even the slit at the end. I put my hand in and caressed it, from the balls to the tip, feeling it respond immediately to my touch.

'Marjory, Diana, step over for a minute...' Jamie snapped the top of his shorts shut. 'Remember James in the aquarobics class? How nice his yellow Speedos looked?'

They nodded.

'Well, Jamie here has similar ones. Show the ladies, Jamie.' Jamie blushed but obediently pulled open the top of his soccer shorts so that Marjory and Diana could look in. 'Oh!' said Marjory, 'that looks beautiful.'

'Ooh, it really does,' agreed Diana.

'I'm sure Jamie won't mind if you have a little feel, will you, Jamie?'

'Erm, no Miss,' said Jamie, holding the waistband wider so both ladies could put their hands in for a feel of his by-now hard cock.

'Oh, that's gorgeous, Jamie,' said Marjory, looking him in the face as she squeezed his cock.

'It is really lovely,' agreed Diana, weighing his balls in her hand.

I looked over at the other three, still doing their various work-outs -- Steve was doing some star-jumps, clearly just to make his balls and cock bounce in his grey sweatpants, while Kevin was doing some sort of down-facing dog yoga move, just so we could see right up under his balls and flashes of his actual hole in those revealing shorts. I could see they were all a little envious of the attention Jamie was getting from me and the ladies.

'OK, Jamie,' I said, 'you'd better get on with your work-out.' He looked disappointed to be walking away from all this fondling but snapped his shorts shut, smiled at the ladies and went to join the group. 'And Kevin, could I get you to come over here for a moment...'

Kevin got up from his floor exercises and walked over, his cock and balls clearly visible in the sweaty light blue shorts. 'Yes, Miss...' he said, all innocence, standing in front of me with that detailed bulge right there in my face.

'We were just saying, me and Marjory and Diana, that we'd never seen shorts like these before. What are they?' I took the fabric of the leg of the shorts between my finger and thumb as if I was testing it but I was really waiting to see that bulge grow with the attention we were giving it and the proximity of my hand.

'Oh, it's what rowers wear,' he said. 'They're lightweight and it doesn't matter if they get wet, which is good if you sweat a lot like I do.' I put my hand on his cock, gave it a little squeeze and pretended to still be talking about the fabric.

'Feel this, Marjory,' I said, taking my hand away from his now powerfully hard cock in the almost see-through shorts. 'It feels lovely.' Marjory knew I wasn't talking about the fabric and put the flat of her hand right on Kevin's hard cock. He gave a little 'fuck' under his breath.

'Diana, have a feel how lovely it is,' I said to the scrawny woman. She looked at me as if to check if it was OK to do that, I gave an encouraging little nod and she put out her hand, felt the length of Kevin's cock, felt his balls...

'And look from the back...' I said, turning Kevin around by the hip. 'How amazingly tight the fabric is across Kevin's buttocks...' at which we all reached out and gave his hard arse cheeks a feel and a little pinch. I put a hand in between his legs to feel my favourite bit, the hard ridge between his balls and his arse. I knew he knew that hand was mine as he looked over his shoulder and winked at me.

What is it about these guys? I wondered. Were they just starved of attention, amazing-looking as they are? Or are they just so sexed-up that anything -- even three old ladies like us -- feels hot to them? Whatever it is, they were clearly surprised and delighted by how into them we were.

The next one I called over was Steve, his vest top drenched in sweat and dark sweat marks on the arse of his trackie bottoms. 'Steve, it looks to me like you're not wearing support...'

'Oh, I get too hot, Miss. It all just bunches up if I put on underwear. I figure if I wear loose tracksuit bottoms and nothing underneath, the air can circulate.'

'But don't you risk this happening...' and I have the tracksuit bottoms a little tug and they came down to the base of his cock, his pubic hair and the first inch or so of his penis on display to all three of us.

'I suppose that is a danger,' he grinned, pulling them down even further so we could see another inch and then another until a by-now fully erect cock pinged out of his trackie bottoms.

'Oh, my...' said Marjory, looking at this beautifully pumped-up penis in front of her as I grabbed it and gave it a couple of tugs.

'Would you like to feel it, Marjory?' I asked as her eyes almost bulged out of her head.

'If you don't mind...' she said, looking at Steve then at me, asking both of our permission.

'Go ahead, Miss,' he said, smiling at me. I was like an old lady pimp of hot young lads and it was a job I quite liked. Marjory put out her hand and squeezed Steve's cock, running the foreskin up over the head and back down until a small pearl of precum appeared.

'I'm sure Steve won't mind if you taste it,' I said, thinking she would put her finger into it but instead she leant down her head, put her tongue out and licked it off the end of his cock.

'Is there any more for me?' asked Diana, emboldened by how these young men seemed to enjoy any level of perviness we could lay on them.

'Why don't you find out, Miss,' said Steve, looking at her kindly. She didn't need asking twice and put her hand out to squeeze the thick cock, milking upwards until she got her own droplet of precum.

'How is that?' I asked.

'Oh, tasty,' said Diana, a lascivious look in her eyes. 'Very tasty.'

'OK, Steve, back to work. And, erm, James... Could you come over for a moment.'

James immediately put down the dumb-bells he was working with and walked towards us in the yellow and white wrestlers' thing, his cock just as obvious as it was when he was doing the Aquarobics class. 'So, we were wondering what this is you're wearing, James...' I said, putting my hand out and caressing first his stomach going slowly lower until I was brushing past the head of his cock, just to see it twitch.

'Erm, it's called a singlet, Miss,' he said, his head automatically going back as I started to stroke the head of his totally visible cock.

'It's nice, isn't it, ladies?' I said, indicating with my head that maybe they should have a feel of the 'fabric' like I had. Both women's hands shot out at once and felt the shaft, the head, the balls, underneath the balls until a little damp patch of precum appeared on the yellow of the singlet. 'Oh, I think he likes it,' I said to the ladies. 'But then of course he does. He liked it last time.'

James' hands were behind his head, as if he was scared he might get in the way of all this fondling, as he looked from Marjory to Diana to me just enjoying the attention his body was getting from three dirty old ladies.

'OK, boys. All in my office now please...' I said, suddenly sharply, indicating with my head where the office was. They looked at each other nervously as if maybe this was all a bit of a trap and I was going to tell them off for showing off their cocks to old ladies in the gym but they filed into the room with me behind them. The room was so small that the musk of their sweaty young bodies immediately filled it, a smell that made my heart beat harder.

'We're going to give the ladies a little treat,' I said, conspiratorially. The relief showed immediately on their faces.

'What do you want us to do?' asked James.

'I want you to get up on the table,' I said. They looked dubious as the table didn't look that sturdy but one by one they hopped up so that their prominent bulges were at eye level. It was such a beautiful sight.

'Erm, ladies...' I called, my head out of the door. 'We have something for you to see in here...' Marjory and Diana looked at each other then headed straight over towards me. As I opened the door and they saw the four beautiful young men standing on the table, their prominent bulges right in our faces, they gasped, putting their hands to their throats in delight.

'The boys have something they want to show you,' I said and, looking first at Kevin, gave him a little nod. He pulled the leg of the pale blue shorts up, fiddled a bit and managed to drag his now rock hard cock out. It stood straight up, the hem of the leg cutting against his balls.

'Now, James...'

James did the same, pulling the leg of his singlet up until his beautiful cock -- the cock we'd all played with -- was sticking up like Kevin's.

'And Jamie...'

Jamie pulled his nylon shorts down and stepped out of them. Then, giving us all a couple of moments to appreciate the shape of his bulge in the almost transparent Speedos, pulled them down to mid-thigh, his cock bouncing out and standing straight up against his body.

'And Steve...'

Steve pulled his t-shirt over his head and let his sweatpants slide naturally down, teasing like a stripper until we could see his pubes, then the first inch of his cock then -- and he had to help the waistband over it as it was sticking out -- the whole of his beautiful cock, inches from our eyes.

'Now boys, I want to show you to show us what you're made of...' They looked at each other, not quite understanding what I meant. 'Wank for us!' I said.

They all reached down to their hard cocks and looking us in the eyes, one by one, from Marjory to Diana to me -- and mostly to me -- they started masturbating for us. Steve was going quite fast and I was worried he'd cum too soon. Kevin was slower, more seductive, his balls almost disappearing into his body. James and Jamie stood side by side, like they had on 'punishment day' and looked me in the eye as they pulled on those beautiful cocks, massaging their balls, caressing their stomachs.

The ladies stood, open-mouthed, watching the sight of four beautiful young men, their cocks at eye level displaying themselves for our pleasure. I could see the pulse bulging in Diana's neck while Marjory couldn't stop licking her lips.

Marjory walked forward towards Steve's cock and watched from up close... She looked up at him, her mouth opened... 'May I?' she asked. He looked over at me with just his eyes, I gave him an almost imperceptible shake of my head. 'No, I'm afraid that belongs to Marianne,' he said.

Marjory looked disappointed but she certainly couldn't grumble at the show she was being given and stood back with Diana. I stepped forward and, walking along the row, allowed each of the boys in turn to wank their cocks right into my face.

'Miss, I'm ready...' said Jamie, all of a sudden. I stood in front of him as a rope of cum sprang from his cock into my hair, onto my face and into my open mouth. As he shuddered from the orgasm, I put my mouth over the end of his cock and sucked the last remains of sperm from him, giving him what felt like an electric shock. 'Thank you, Miss,' he said as I stepped back.

12