Marianne, the Weekend in Hong Kong

Story Info
Marianne and me in Hong Kong for a crazy weekend.
3.7k words
3.75
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two more years had passed and many things had changed.

David, now Susan's ex-husband, had gone to another university and the head of the statistics department was now Susan herself. In fact, the department name was changed to Department of Mathematics Statistics and Data Analysis, and now offered compulsory courses for students of Computer Science.

Susan had as assistant a brilliant young man with a degree in Computer Science who was pursuing a PhD in Data Science. They did two or three private departmental meetings a week, and I think I'd never seen Susan so happy.

Heidi's post-doc was advanced, and she was an extraordinary assistant. Our department meetings were then always on Mondays. (1)

Marianne had completed her course, Mathematics and Business Management, with distinction, and her father had immediately assigned her the place of vice president of his company. She had accepted, but with conditions, some of which she told me:

- Never do more than a business trip in every two weeks;

- These trips never last longer than two working days, and never include a Wednesday;

- Never be sent as the company's 'frontman' to any negotiation;

- Never be forced to make any unclear business or of doubtful legality.

- Every time her business trips were on Thursday and Friday, and the place where she went was nice, I'd go to meet her for us to spend the weekend together.

In one of the first of those weekends I went to meet her in Hong Kong, which I did not know and was curious to visit. Marianne was housed in a hotel overlooking Victoria Harbour, and had a car with a driver at her disposal. I had booked a flight for Friday, and it was scheduled to arrive at 6 a.m. on Saturday, after sixteen hours of flight. In fact there were delays and the plane only landed in Chek Lap Kok at 7:00 in the morning.

Marianne was waiting for me, and we were driven to the hotel. When I was finally able to throw myself on the bed in the twin bedroom, it was eight and a half a.m. I had travelled in 1st class, but still was a little broken. And hungry. Marianne and I went to look at Victoria Harbour in the morning light from the hotel's balcony, hugged. At 9:00 a.m., we're down for breakfast. And this time I ate more than her.

About 10 a.m. we went out to visit Hong Kong. Marianne chose as first place to visit The Peak. The driver took us to the tram station at Garden Road Admiralty, so we could enjoy the views during the climb to the peak tower station (Peak Tower). Once up there the view over the bay and the city of Victoria is breathtaking. Marianne and I went back down by noon.

I had eaten so much breakfast that I had no desire to have lunch, but still we stopped to buy street food before we returned to the hotel: 'siu mai' or 'shumai' (mass dumplings with stuffing of lamb chopped with onion and ginger) and fried chestnuts.

I needed some rest, and Marianne told me we'd only go out again in the evening to go to the Kowloon peninsula. As soon as we got to the room, we took a quick shower. Since I had arrived Marianne seemed nervous, angry, and I decided to try anything to change her mood.

When we got out of the shower, I held her hand, closed the bathroom door and gently pushed her into the doorway. I pulled my body against hers and kissed her lingeringly. Then I kneeled in front of her and kissed her belly, the navel, and went down to the inside of the thighs. She sighed with pleasure. I put my mouth on her pussy and licked all the length, getting a groan every time I moved my tongue. Then I rotated my tongue around her clitoris for a while. Marianne wouldn't stop moaning now.

I hardened my tongue and rubbed it on her clitoris. Her hip started moving against my mouth rhythmically. I wet a finger in her secretions and shoved it into her vagina, without stopping licking. Her hip moves increased. I shoved another finger and sucked her clitoris until she had an orgasm, pulling my head hard against her little pearl. It was the first time I made Marianne a cunnilingus in her preferred standing position, and I got a terrific bone. She signalled me to get up and licked my lips and my face, wet from her juices.

"My darling, my sweet darling. I really needed that. You always know what I need," she whispered to me. She pushed me slightly and said in a low voice: "Now I'm gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked, my love. Lie back in bed, please."

I caught a condom and laid on the bed as she ordered. Marianne went up to the bed, stood on my hip, flexed her legs and shoved her vagina into my rod. Then she supported her hands on my chest and pushed her legs back until they stood along mine, outside. Then she pulled her legs over my legs, forced me to open them, positioning hers among mine, always with my penis inside her. Simplifying, she had put herself in the traditional male position of the missionary. In this position my phallus was tightened by all the muscles of her pelvic region against her vulva. It was an extraordinary feeling.

Marianne started moving her hip forward and back, with strong but short movements to prevent my penis from coming out, looking me in the eyes intensely. I folded my legs by the knee and sat my feet on the bed, raising my hip to increase the penetration. Some time later she increased the pace of her hip movements and ended up having an orgasm, strong, fast, with a hoarse scream.

"Did you like it?" - she asked, with a little twisted smile.

She was still on me, with her huge and hard nipples in front of my eyes, and I squeezed them between the thumb and the indicator as an answer.

She gave a sharp little shout and said: "I see you're still very daring. I'm gonna have to suck you to the marrow."

Very quickly she pulled from me, descending between my legs until she had my penis in front of her mouth, ripped off my condom and licked me carefully from the balls to the glans.

"I want you to warn me, but only when you're really on the edge to come. Promise me!" she demanded before she put the tip of my rod in her mouth and sucked hard.

I had already been on the brink of a climax twice and it did not take long until I was at the point of no return.

"I'm really almost... AAAH", I yelled when she suddenly swallowed all the length of my penis.

My hip jumped, which should've made her release my phallus, but she was expecting the reaction, and she had cling with all the strength of her two arms to my hip. And I couldn't avoid ejaculating deep inside her throat. Time seemed to have stopped. She pulled out my penis until she got it back in her mouth, sucked, and I had the feeling of having restarted the orgasm. She carefully swallowed all my semen.

"Did you like it?" she asked me again, looking with her satiated cat look.

My naughty girl is back, I thought and smiled.

"It was amazing, Marianne. I didn't know you did that."

"I also thought you didn't do what you did to me earlier," she replied.

"Come on, let's eat," I suggested. "I'm glad we bought all that food earlier."

"Oh yes. I want food," Marianne said, now with her usual careless look. She and I devoured all the 'siu mai' and the fried chestnuts.

Now, with all the appetites satisfied, it was time for me to know what worried her.

"Tell me what's going on," I asked her.

"Oh, it's nothing."

"Marianne, please!"

She got away from the little table where we had been eating, picked up her phone, selected something and showed me.

"Dear young lady,

I'll give you one last chance to do business. I'm even willing to guarantee the exclusive supply of my product to your father's company. But in the condition you give me what I intend of you. My loft is five minutes from your hotel. Tell me you're coming to me and I'll have someone guide you here. Do not miss a good deal because of absurd moralities. I hope your answer urgently, Valera

P.S.: I know you have a man with you now. If you want you can bring him, and I'll ask two of my acquaintances to come in and entertain him."

I looked at date and time. She had received this message that same day by the end of the morning.

"Have you received other messages before this one?" I asked.

She nodded and showed me four fingers. Marianne was being harassed.

"Is Valera a woman or a man?"

"A man of Slavic ancestry," she replied.

"What do you know about the driver who's driving us around?"

"That he is the driver of my father's import/export office here, and that's all," she told me.

"Well, I'll be right back. I'm going down to the reception," I said, getting dressed quickly.

At the reception I asked to speak with the manager. The receptionist checked the room, asked me who I was, and disappeared for a few moments. When he returned, he informed me that the manager was not there, but that the sub-manager would receive me immediately. The sub-manager was a woman. She came to see me at her office door, invited me in and introduced herself.

"Anna, nice to meet you. Is this a business or institutional issue? Or is it a more personal matter?" she asked.

"Michael, nice to meet you, too. It's a personal request," I replied.

She led me to a tea table with three chairs and invited me to sit.

"I was going to have tea. Maybe you want to join me?"

"With pleasure," I replied.

I like this way to receive guests, I thought.

"I know Miss Marianne's father. He's been our client for several years. I hope there was no failure in our service," she said, while she served the tea.

"We are very pleased with your service. As I told you, this is a personal request. I don't know how to say this other way: Marianne is being harassed by a local businessman."

As soon as she heard the word 'harassed' she landed the cup and paid much attention.

I continued: "I have reasons to believe that our movements are being spied by someone at the service of that person. We have scheduled to go to Kowloon tonight and we do not want to be driven by the driver who was made available to Marianne. The hotel will certainly have other exits, and I would like you to call me a taxi for 8:00 in the afternoon, to pick us on one of those exits."

Anna then spoke. "I understand. The most discreet way will be to get the cab in our underground garage. We'll take care of it. You're going to need transportation tomorrow too. Today the hotel limo is busy with a wedding, but tomorrow will be at your disposal all day, at no extra cost for you. Can you tell me the name of the harasser?"

"Valera", I replied.

"The boss of Valera Industries... It's not the first time I hear that name linked to that kind of crime. I'll ask the manager, who's Chinese and has contacts in the local police, to alert them."

"Marianne and I are very grateful for your generous help."

It would be four in the afternoon when I came back to the room.

"Marianne, I need some sleep. Wake me up at fifteen past seven, please, so we have time to get dressed and get the cab that will be waiting for us at eight. Don't contact your driver, not to confirm or to uncheck. I'll explain it to you later," I told her, throwing myself onto the bed.

"Sleep quiet. I'm going to the hotel lounge to work a little," she replied, taking her laptop and leaving.

It was ten minutes to eight p.m. when we heard a gentle knock on the bedroom door. Marianne and I had just finished dressing up for the evening. I opened.

"As soon as you are ready, I will lead you to the place where the taxi awaits you," said the concierge who was there.

"We are ready," I said, opening the door to let Marianne out.

I asked the driver to drive us to the Star Ferry, Hong Kong station, which crosses Victoria Bay to Kowloon in just ten minutes. When I was going to pay the freight the driver asked me if I didn't think I'd go back there. I said yes, and he said he would wait for us. I looked at him suspiciously, and he clarified that he had been contacted personally by Mr. Teng Zeng (the Chinese hotel manager) with indication to stay at our service until he took us back to the hotel.

Well, I have no reason to suspect someone who went to pick me up inside the hotel's underground park, I rationalized.

Marianne and I went to buy our tickets to the ferry, and after a short time we entered the boat. I thought I saw the cab driver get on the boat at the last moment, but I couldn't be sure because the man disappeared in a glance. In Kowloon Marianne took her phone, opened the map and led us to a restaurant on the roof of a tall building, overlooking Victoria Harbour and the Hong Kong skyline.

Finally I was about to taste a real Dim Sum. Marianne and I started by choosing the teas, 'Chrysanthemum' for her, and 'Oolong' for me. Next we chose the buns, dumplings and rolls we would eat: 'wu ghok', taro root dumplings, 'hahm sui gohk', rice dumplings, 'har gow', shrimp dumplings, 'char siu bao', roast pork rolls, 'ngau cheung', beef noodle rolls, 'djeen dui', fried sesame balls... and others I don't remember anymore. While we ate we watched the stunning laser show over the buildings across the bay, called A Symphony of Lights, which is considered the world's largest permanent light and sound show.

For the first time after the trip I felt refreshed. I looked at the table, saw the cup of tea, and reminded how the tea Helen prepared to drink with her typical Azerbaijani dishes made me feel refreshed.

How will Helen feel this Friday without me?, I thought.

I took my phone and texted a message for her. I kept the phone in my hand for a couple of minutes, and since there was no answer I put it back in my pocket.

"I have a response from Helen to a message I sent her earlier today," Marianne said, taking her phone from her purse, searching for a text and showing it to me.

"I'm fine, Mari, thank you. But I really miss you guys. I hope you're having a very happy time."

Without thinking I scrolled the messages a little up and read the following.

"Yeah, I felt lonely Friday night, but Heidi invited me out. She was lonely too. Then we came home and played a little. We used the dd and felt much better after. I hope you don't mind ;-)"

Marianne looked at my face and immediately took her phone out of my hand, saying, "You are not allowed to read the other messages."

What is the dd?, I wondered.

I took my eyes off the light show across the bay and fixed them on Marianne. She realized and asked, "Why are you looking at me?"

"I am marvelling at your intelligence," I answered with sincerity.

"Oh, how romantic... You really know how to make a girl feel sexy," she said ironically.

"What's the dd?" - I suddenly asked her.

"So, you actually read the following messages. You're a cheeky one," she reacted, giving me an outraged look.

I flipped the lid of our teapots upside down.

"Why did you do that?" she asked me.

"I will only tell you if you answer my question first," I replied.

We both laughed delighted with our mental swordplay. She gave in.

"You're not so smart after all. You didn't realize that dd is the abbreviation of double dildo."

I opened my mouth in amazement. Sometimes I forgot how raw sincere Marianne can be. Before I could explain something a waiter came with a kind of jar with a beak, refilling our teapots with boiling water.

"I take it back. After all you are very bold and also very intelligent," Marianne said, laughing.

I approached my head to hers, and whispered: "And also very sexy. What I wanted to do now was take you to the balustrade, get your dress up, pull your panties down and stick my rod in your pussy."

"So why don't you just do that?" she challenged me.

I threw myself back in the chair laughing, making the other customers looks converge on us.

"You think we can charge a ticket?" I asked Marianne.

"Let's pay and leave. I'm looking forward to go back to our room," she exclaimed loudly for the dullards to hear.

We finished drinking the tea, paid and left. From there we went to the Temple Street Night Market, a street bazaar situated in Kowloon where you can buy almost anything (clothing, jewelry, souvenirs, gadgets, toys, electronic products, etc.) - even happiness (2). Marianne bought souvenirs for her friends and family.

I thought to have seen our cab driver again, but the man disappeared so quickly that I couldn't be sure. We finally went to the ferry station and back to Hong Kong before midnight. When we disembarked I was sure our cab driver was also leaving the boat. When he came to us I was more than suspicious, I was alarmed. I tried to get close enough to grab and subdue him with a judo technique, but the man was very agile and quickly retreated. He opened his jacket a bit, letting see a holster with a gun by the armpit.

"Please keep the distance" he told me, "and the young lady keep her hands off the purse."

I realized Marianne had tried to take her defense spray.

"I am a police officer, be calm please", clarified the man; "I'm gonna take my badge out of my jacket's outer pocket and show you, okay?"

I checked that the I.D. was real.

"Come on, it's getting late. I will explain to you in the car," the man continued. "The night market of Kowloon is a fascinating place, but it can also be very dangerous. Since Hong Kong became Chinese, the police has made a huge effort to keep the city safe for tourists," said the driver, who was ultimately not a driver.

"Oh, cool, we had a police escort. One thing to tell our grandchildren," said Marianne, and laughed.

The man left us at the hotel and I tried to give him a hundred bill, but he firmly refused.

"Bye. Have a good stay", said the man before leaving.

Marianne and I went upstairs to the room and took a bath. We put on our pajamas and went out to the balcony, enjoying the magnificent night view over Hong Kong, Victoria Harbour and Kowloon, where we had just been. Marianne got between me and the balustrade on the balcony, and pushed her ass against my crotch. I hugged her strongly and kissed her on the neck and the back of the ears. Then I pushed her away a little bit and put my hands inside her pajamas' pants, caressing her hips, buttocks and finally the pussy. She had no underpants.

"Wait here," I told her, entering the room to get a condom.

I repositioned myself behind her, lowered her pants, put my rod in her slit, and she squeezed her thighs. I kissed her again on the back of her neck and put my hand inside her pajama's jersey grabbing her titties. She breathed hard. I pointed my phallus at the entrance of her vagina, which was now well wet, and pushed it slowly savoring every inch of her inside. She opened her legs, moaning. As soon as my penis got all in, I rhythmically moved my hips, gradually increasing the pace.

"I'm coming, she told me shortly after," pushing her ass to the back very hard.

"Wow, so fast," I murmured.

"Wait only a few minutes and move again, because I want more," she said in a low voice, turning her head back and giving me a kiss.

I did as she asked me, and I penetrated her now more intensely, feeling my balls hit her clitoris zone.

"Yes, give it to me. Hard. Harder. AH, like that. AAH", she went saying while pushing back at the same rate as I was penetrating her.

This time she exploded, with strong vagina contractions and strong pushes back, moaning OOOH...

"Today I will need you to milk me," I asked.

Quickly, unleashing a squeak, Marianne passed behind me, pulled my pants down until she took them off, and opened my legs. She pulled my clapper back, took off the condom, licked and sucked the glans for a couple of minutes. Finally she grabbed my penis with both hands, one more up and one more down, tightening and rubbing alternately, perfectly reproducing the milking movements. I groaned soundly.

"Ah, Marianne, don't stick it in your throat, please," I asked, before she started licking and sucking my balls.

12