Maria's Hills Ch. 04

Story Info
Maria Hill gets Magical Boobs Powers.
1.4k words
4.12
2.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria, her heart still pounding from the adrenaline of her escape, found herself in a narrow alley that led to an unexpected discovery--a hidden temple. The ancient sanctuary stood silently, devoid of any statues or worshippers, as if waiting for her arrival.

Pausing to catch her breath, Maria leaned against a weathered stone wall, her hands resting on her thighs. Her topless body glistened with sweat, and her bare breasts hung down, heaving with each labored breath.

Her gaze fell upon a makeshift altar within the temple, adorned with a collection of items. A pair of scissors, a needle, a thread, and a bronze bowl lay before her, seemingly placed by the hands of a benevolent deity watching over her. Maria's intuition told her that these items held the key to her temporary solution.

With a parched throat, Maria's eyes darted around the temple, desperately seeking a source of refreshment. As she weighed her options, her gaze returned to the bronze bowl, a glimmer of realization dawning upon her. A surge of gratitude surged through her as she realized the goddess had provided her with a means to quench her thirst.

Gently cradling the bronze bowl in her hands, Maria positioned herself, her breasts hanging over the vessel. With a slight squeeze, a stream of milk flowed from her breasts, filling the bowl with nourishing liquid. Raising the bowl to her lips, she took a deep, satisfying gulp, feeling the replenishing warmth of her own milk soothing her parched throat.

Rejuvenated and now with a renewed focus, Maria surveyed her surroundings once more. She considered the tools before her, their potential purpose gradually revealing itself. Looking down at her exposed form, she realized that she could utilize the needle, thread, and perhaps even some cloth she might find within the temple to fashion a makeshift cover for her breasts.

Maria surveyed her surroundings, ensuring that she was alone, she felt a surge of anticipation coursing through her veins. Her heart raced, knowing that she was about to unveil her lower half. With a quick flick of her fingers, she unbuttoned her jeans, allowing them to slide down her long legs. As the denim fabric pooled at her feet, Maria's toned thighs and sculpted calves were exposed.

Standing there in just her black panties, the contrast of the dark fabric against her smooth, sun-kissed skin was visually captivating. Every contour of her muscular legs hinted at strength and grace, while her firm, rounded buttocks added an alluring curve to her silhouette.

Feeling a surge of ingenuity, Maria picked up the scissors, her fingers deftly slicing through the fabric of her jeans. With meticulous precision, she transformed them into a unique piece of clothing. Using the needle and thread, she artfully stitched together a top, crafting a sleeveless crop top that accentuated her toned midriff and showcased her slender arms.

As she slipped the custom-made garment over her head, the asymmetrical design of her jeans added an unexpected touch, leaving one leg fully covered while the other leg was laid bare, almost entirely exposed, revealing the delicate curve of her thigh and the seductive hint of her black panty. The subtle contour of her hip and the gentle curve of her waistline further accentuated her figure.

Just as she prepared to make her exit, an ethereal glow illuminated the space before her, capturing her attention. As if summoned by some mystical force, a figure materialized in front of her. This otherworldly being mirrored Maria in form, but possessed subtle differences that made her an awe-inspiring sight. Her skin carried a deeper tan, enhancing the lustrous radiance of her body. The woman's ample breasts were three to four times larger than Maria's own. Her luscious blonde hair was elegantly styled in a bun.

Maria's voice quivered with awe and reverence as she spoke, "You look exactly like..."

The Goddess interrupted her, her voice carrying an air of serene authority, "Because I am also Maria Hill."

Maria's eyes widened in disbelief, her voice barely above a whisper, "The legendary figure?"

A gentle smile graced the Goddess's face as she nodded, "Yes, my child."

Feeling a mix of excitement and humility, Maria bowed her head, "Forgive me, Goddess. I didn't recognize you."

The Goddess's voice held a soothing tone, "There is no need for apologies, dear one. Your resourcefulness and ingenuity in using the elements of the temple to quench your thirst and cover yourself were truly rewarding. It is for this reason that I have come to bestow upon you powers, for you are also an incarnation of mine."

Maria's eyes widened further, disbelief mingling with curiosity, "But I am just a human."

The Goddess's voice caressed Maria's ears, "Come here. Drink, Maria. Fulfill your potential."

Maria stood in close proximity to the hovering Goddess, her gaze fixated on the divine curves of her bosom.

With a gentle resolve, Maria leaned forward, her lips coming into contact with the supple flesh of the Goddess's breast. She felt a surge of surprise as the taste flooded her senses.

"It tastes like strawberry milkshake," Maria exclaimed, her voice filled with wonder.

The Goddess smiled, her eyes filled with ancient wisdom. "Drink again, my child," she encouraged.

Maria obliged, her lips returning to the generous offering before her. As she sucked on the immense breast, a new flavor enveloped her taste buds.

"It's chocolate milkshake," Maria exclaimed, her astonishment evident in her voice.

The Goddess's smile widened, a sense of fulfillment radiating from her. "This is the power I am granting you," she declared. "From this moment forth, your breasts possess the extraordinary ability to produce milk of any desired flavor. However, there are certain conditions that must be met to activate this power."

Maria's brow furrowed with concern. "Conditions?" she questioned.

The Goddess's voice held a tone of guidance and instruction. "Yes, my dear. To infuse your milk with a specific flavor, you must consume the substance or food of that flavor while simultaneously inserting your finger in a vagina, excluding your own."

Maria's eyes widened in disbelief. "Vagina?" she exclaimed. "I can't simply touch someone's vagina, unless she is my girlfriend."

The Goddess nodded, her expression filled with understanding. "With great hills comes great responsibility," she replied knowingly.

Maria's voice tinged with a hint of amusement. "Did you just borrow Spider-Man's famous line?" she inquired.

The Goddess chuckled softly. "You caught me," she confessed. "Now, my child, it is time for me to depart. But before I go, I have bestowed upon your breasts an upgrade. They will undergo growth, though the process may appear weird to you."

After imparting her powers and wisdom, the goddess gracefully vanished.

Maria said to herself, "Weird how? Big Boobs? Would I be able to handle them?"

As Maria's breasts started to expand, a sensation of electrifying pleasure surged through her body, igniting a fire deep within her vagina. She gasped, her voice filled with a mixture of surprise and delight, "Oh my... wow! Ahh... mmmm!"

As the sensation struck her once more, Maria's voice escaped her in a mix of disbelief and rapture, "Oh, goddess, what in the world--"

The relentless waves of pleasure surged through her pussy, intensifying with each passing moment, while her breasts continued their remarkable growth.

Maria cried out, falling down to her knees, "OOOOOOOOHHHHH, dear goddess, my... my pussssssy!"

Lying down, Maria surrendered herself to the overwhelming pleasure, her body writhing in blissful abandon. Her voice quivered with need as she pleaded, "Ahhhh, Ahhhh, oh, goddess, yes, please, please, I need to cummmmmm."

In an explosion of ecstasy, Maria succumbed to the overwhelming sensations, her entire being consumed by the intensity of her climax. Her voice reverberated with an unrestrained cry of sheer euphoria, "Oh goddddddessssssss, fuckkkkkk!"

A radiant smile graced Maria's lips as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasmic release. However, as her gaze shifted towards her newly enlarged breasts, her expression transformed into a mixture of awe and curiosity.

Her once modest top, crafted from a humble cloth of jeans, strained under the weight of her magnificent bosom. The fabric stretched to its limits, as if struggling to contain the sheer abundance of her voluptuous curves.

Maria's fingers gently caressed the supple flesh of her enhanced breasts, relishing in their newfound softness and pliability. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she whispered to herself, "So soft."

As she admired her ample bosom, a thought flickered through Maria's mind. Did she now possess the largest breasts among all the heroes and villains? Peggy Carter, a renowned symbol of strength and beauty, briefly crossed her thoughts, but a confident smile tugged at the corners of Maria's lips. She knew, without a doubt, that her breasts now surpassed even Peggy's in size.