Maria's Lost Bet Ch. 02

Story Info
David obliges.
3.3k words
4.34
5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MARIA'S LOST BET

Chapter 2 - DAVID OBLIGES

COLLEGE - SPANKING - FETISH - BDSM - M/F - FETISH - CONSENSUAL -- MILD HUMILIATION

David didn't come across Maria the following day. They met on the third day; she was having lunch, sitting alone at the far-end corner of the busy canteen when David walked in to grab some soda.

"Hey Davey Boy!" she waved at him, enthusiastically.

"Hey Maria! So, how are you? And those buns?" he whispered, with a mischievous grin.

"Hush hush! Dumbass! I'm great and my bum is still pale and a wee bit disappointed maybe?" replied the smirking 18-year old.

"Oh! Is that so? I would need to see for myself so I can be more efficient next time!"

"I'm sure you would want to, creep!"

"Hey how I am supposed to progress if I don't get to appreciate the fruits of my hard labor?" asked a sulking David.

"You might have a valid point there," admitted Maria, eyeing David's expression suspiciously. "I'll find a decent solution."

"You know better, as always!" shrugged a seemingly uninterested David.

"You know, right, boy?" beamed the blue-eyed beauty.

"As you didn't show up yesterday, I thought you wanted to call it quits? I would understand perfectly, you know."

"Shut up! I never quit! I was away cheerleading, dummy! I owe you an instalment for yesterday and one for today. We could wrap up both sessions this afternoon; everyone will be out. I shall be free as from 4.00. We will have the dorm to ourselves!" blinking mischievously.

"Fine with me. But I want you to dress up. To make things more realistic, you know!"

"Haha! For the sake of realism, of course!" mocked Maria.

"We need to be fair to each other! Come on!"

"Compulsive Wanker! I bet you'll get hard by just looking under the table," whispered Maria, her eyes gleaming teasingly.

David bent to take a quick peek under the table and was stunned at the sight of two mouth-watering, milky, long, naked legs drawn together diagonally, practically giving the impression that their owner was naked from the waist down.

"Oh! Wow! That's...That's nice!" stuttered the mesmerized boy.

"Haha! You bet it is!"

"I even thought you were bottomless for a moment!" whispered David, eyes gleaming, stealing another glance discreetly.

"I don't want no trouble, silly! I've got some really short shorts on -- flesh-colored!" she boasted, savoring David's reaction.

"Oh wow! I... I...", stammered the guy.

"Enough drooling! So, what do you want me to wear this afternoon?"

"Hmmm... Just two pieces of clothing for you this afternoon. You decide what they are going to be," leered David.

"Including my underwear you mean?" asked Maria, eyes rolling.

"Of course!" was the reply.

"Hmmm... I'll see what I can do to entertain this most inappropriate request of yours!"

"Okay, great! But I'd love to take a look at those short shorts you have on for now!" David tried his luck.

"Get lost! I've just started eating!"

"OK, then laters!" agreed a disappointed David, risking a final lengthier glance under the canteen table to savor another sight of the pair of ever-ending, luscious legs before starting to leave, causing Maria to giggle.

"Cheer up, Davey! They are just like tiny boxer shorts! You know, even my tiny panties were proving oversize under them, so I decided to do without the former! But that's our secret, OK?" purred the teen, savoring the extraordinary effect she had on David and the powerful feeling it imparted to her.

"Oh my God!" gulped the poor guy, knowing he would have a hard time concentrating on this next class.

-------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes shy of 4.00, there was a knock at David's locked door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Maria! Am I too early?"

"Can you remind me of what brings you over?"

"I came to pay you for the lost bet, silly!" replied an outraged Maria.

"Sorry? Can you be more precise, please? And louder? I can't hear you!"

"I came to get spanked, motherfucker!!! Let me in now! I am half-naked here, putting on a show for the whole dorm because of you!" wailed Maria.

"Wait! Are you honoring your promise? Remember? Not more than two pieces of clothing?"

"Of course, David! Please let me in!" pleaded the desperate girl in her most feminine voice.

"One last question: What are you wearing, in detail? I need to be sure before I open the door! My time is precious you know!" replied David, casually.

"I am wearing a grey crop top and panties of the same color, you son of a bitch! Open the fuck up now!!!"

David's dick sprang to life, imagining Maria, standing right outside his door, scantily clad, putting on a show for any lucky guy who might still have been around.

He adjusted his shorts to conceal his boner, drew a deep breath and opened the door cautiously, expecting Maria to barge in, but he was stunned at the scene that unfolded before him.

His best friend forever was facing the open door, dressed in a tiny grey strapless thin crop top, embracing her boobs and making them more prominent, and barely-there grey boxers, not more than 2 inches in length, clearly outlining her pussy lips and delicious curves, making her look more than naked. The panties concealed no more than some duct tape wrapped around the girl's hips would. Maria was barefoot, hands clasped behind her head, standing still and looking at him with puppy eyes, silently imploring him to let her in, her tongue hanging out, displaying her gleaming thick golden ring, accentuating the perversity of the situation. David was at a loss at such an overdose of eroticism, undecided about his next move. As he heard footsteps down the hall, he pulled Maria inside roughly by her ponytail and closed the door.

"Owww! Easy! That huuuurts!" she shrieked in a girly voice, which sounded like music to David's ears.

"Enough talking! Let me take a good look at you now!" barked the boy, assertively.

"Fuck you, asshole! I'm not here to model for you! Let's get down to business! What's the punishment?"

"So, this is how you thank me for trying to be inventive!" scowled David feigning deception.

"I decide what goes and what not! OK, perv?"

"Uhhh... Sure, Maria!" cooed David, hands up, admitting defeat.

"I don't mind you being rough and pulling me around as long as my hair, ears or whatever don't come off. But don't count on me to be eye-candy!"

"In that case, you should be leashed. For the sake of convenience of course!" suggested David, tentatively, his dick straining desperately in his pants, anticipating Maria's take on the situation.

"Hmmm... Kinky!" glared the teenager, still standing submissively.

"I am just trying to be practical, you know that, right?"

"Right! Use a tight leash to control me then!" sneered the girl.

Unsure about how to interpret this remark, David chose to stay mum.

"So, I was thinking... 10 smacks on my bottom, but in a pose different from last time's hands on the wall, to combine both sessions?"

"Just 10 for two sessions?"

"I came all the way here half-naked, barefoot, hands behind my neck, like a submissive little slut as you wanted, in case you forgot, moron! I could have been arrested, kidnapped or raped!"

"Let's make it 8, panties down!"

"No way I'm showing you my ass!"

"15 then, you keep your thick panties on!" sighed David, seemingly resignedly, knowing full well that provoking Mary would only strengthen her will to prove him wrong, and that's exactly what happened to his utmost delight.

"Fuck you! These are the flimsiest boxers that I've put on just for you! Here, take a good look, loser!" burst the annoyed teen, climbing on the low table near the open window and taking slow spins, hands still locked behind her head, inviting David to take a closer look at her microscopic underwear, not even caring about getting caught by passers-by, whilst putting on her show.

"Do you want to measure them? Be my guest, retard!"

David was transfixed before his best friend forever showing herself off to him on the table, acting like a stripper, just to prove her point. His boner was becoming really painful, straining to break free at the sight of the tiny grey boxer, outrageously accentuating her magnificent hips, which were now practically at his face level.

"Okay okay, Maria! Those are the sluttiest panties on campus! Happy? So we good for 15?"

"Now you're talking, boy! But what about the position?"

"On my knees?" blurted David, full of hope.

"So that you can poke me with your boner! Non merci, beaucoup!"

"On all fours on this table itself, bum pushed out, then?" suggested David indicating the sunlit table on which the hot girl was already standing.

"Like an animal, right? So you can have the best view, huh!" admonished the leggy blonde, eyebrows raised.

"I thought we had agreed that this arrangement would be fair to both of us!" moaned the guy desperately, unable to take his eyes off the angelic figure in front of him.

"OK, I hope you make it worth my time!" mocked Maria as she knelt down before bending forward to get on all fours, ass pushed out, boobs straining in their flimsy confine, nipples threatening to burst through the thin fabric.

"Oh wow!" marveled David. "Nice tits!"

"Shit! Enjoy the view but don't even think about laying your hands on them!" scolded a blushing Maria. "You will already be punishing my bum! Be happy with that!"

"Can you push you bottom out and open your legs further apart, please?"

"Fucking sicko!" rebuked Maria as she opened her legs further and pushed out her most delectable bum, barely contained in the tiny boy shorts.

"Happy???"

"This position looks great on you, Maria! Nothing can be sexier than a hot chick in her tiny panties and bra, on all fours, waiting to be spanked in a sunlit room at 4 in the afternoon!"

"OK, Mr. Poet! The truth is that I hold all the power over you! You get to spank my ass, but I OWN YOUR ASS! So, you will talk the afternoon away, drooling over my half-naked body?" she sniggered.

"Fine, Wonder Woman! I want you to count each smack and thank me for it. Can you do that?" asked David as he positioned himself alongside the table, hand on his best friend's succulent ass.

"Ha! I am limitless, boy! Caresses are for dimwits! What are you waiting for to warm me up?"

Smack!!! Began David unexpectedly in the center of her derriere, covering the full surface hard, the lower half of which was not lucky enough to have the flimsy cover of the grey boxers.

"Ahhhh!" groaned Maria, without budging. "One! Thank you!"

Smaaackkk! On the left cheek, hanging for dear life in the tight, tiny panties.

"Ohhhhhhh! Twooo! Thanksss!"

Slaaaap! Resonated on Maria's right bum cheek.

"Aoooowwww! Three! Thank you, boy!"

Slaaappp! Again in the middle of the bouncy bum, hard and precise.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Shit! Four! Thankssss!!!", cried Maria, maintaining her pose.

Smaaaackkk! On her left thigh, reddening it instantly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkk!!!! Five! Thank yooouuuuu!"

Smaaaackkk! On her right thigh, coloring it as well.

"Shhhiiittttttt!!!!!! That hurt, fucker!!!! Six! Thanks!!!"

Smaaaaccckkkk! On her bum again, but harder.

"Ooooooooooooooohhh! Seven!!! Thank you Wankerrrrr!!!"

In retaliation, David hit the middle of her juicy bottom really hard, almost making her lose her balance and fall flat on her stomach!

"Ouuuuuccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Fuck you! Eight!!! Thank you! bastard!"

Without giving her time to recover, the next blow landed on her right thigh, sending her in frenzy.

"Fuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Niiineeee! Thankssssssss!"

Smaaaaccckkkkkkkk! Echoed on her right thigh, making her bob her head in pain.

"Oooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!! Nine!!! Thank yeewww!!!"

Smaaaaaccckkkkkk! On her left thigh, making her holler.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh! Fuuucccckkkk you!!!! Tennnn!!!! Thanks!!!"

"You OK there?" enquired David, making a superhuman effort to take his gaze off the blazing hot ass of Maria, barely contained in her tiny boxers, with the added bonus of her long succulent and otherwise milky thighs, now well-warmed up and glaring, to check her face, moving in front of her.

"I... I... am OK, Big Boy!" she hissed, throwing him a defiant glare.

"You want to take a break?"

"Hell no! Give it your best go! The dorm is all ours! Don't puss out now!" challenged Maria, smiling wickedly at him, with teary eyes.

"Five more to go, Big Girl! I have a deal for you. Instead of hitting you five times, I'll hit you only twice, but with both my palms simultaneously, on you bum and thighs."

"You're on, asshole!"

"Great!" replied David who was starting to feel pre-cum leaking from his rock-hard dick.

Smmmmaaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkkk!!!! Echoed louder than ever in the room, as both of Maria's thighs went from rosy to red, David having put all his might in this one.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww!!!" she bawled, tears in her eyes. "Shiiiiiiiiiittttt!!!! Son of a bitch!!! Thank you!!!! Eleveeeeen anddd Twelvvvveee!!!

Smmmmmmaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkk!!!!!!!! Reverberated again louder than ever, without any respite, but surprisingly still on the poor girl's thighs simultaneously instead of her bottom, where she was expecting it, making them even redder.

"Ooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Fuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkkk yeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!"

Now shaking, Maria started lifting the upper part of her body to kneel, to finally sooth her scorching, fiery red thighs and bum when David stopped her.

"Ermmm... This last pair is void! You didn't count it! Sorry babe!"

"Shhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttt!!! Come on, David! My ass and thighs are on fire!!!"

"I thought you never quit..." trailed off the guy.

"Ok fineeeeeee! Just dooooooo it, motherfucker!!!" screamed the teary-eyed girl, back on all fours, back arched in the most provocative manner.

Smmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! On both of Maria's fiery red ass cheeks, at the same time, sending them bouncing wildly, all over the place, simultaneously.

"Oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Oooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!" hollered Maria. "Thirteeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnfourteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn! Shhhhhhhhhiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! That hurrrrrrtttttssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!"

Hot tears were flowing freely down her face by then. Head down, face resting sideways on the table, causing her to involuntarily push her ass higher up, Maria didn't even care to hide her tears, neither did she attempt to get on her knees to soothe her scorching ass and thighs. She needed a moment to take in the intense pain which her BFF had just more than happily administered to her poor backside and thighs.

David had never been as horny as the erotic sight in front of him made him at that time.

When he was finally able to take his eyes off the red inviting half-naked bum in front of him, he helped Maria climb down the table and hugged her tight.

"Ssshhhh... It's OK, babe! It's over."

"I'm... I'm OK, fucker!" muttered Maria, still hugging David, her rock-hard nipples pressing hard against his chest. She was actually finding solace in her best friend's embrace as they had always had each other's back through thick and thin.

Maria could also feel David's hard cock bumping against her naked thigh through his thick shorts, but that was somehow expected, she resigned herself, as she pictured herself in her actual state of undress: near-naked, freshly spanked eye candy was what she was.

"Guys!" she thought. "Anything gets them off!"

After a few seconds of awkward silence, she broke the embrace, reprimanding him:

"So, it turns you on to see me cry! Fucking sadist!"

"Maria, it's... it's not like that," stuttered David.

"Yeah yeah! You painted both my butt AND my thighs bright red, fucking creep!" reproached Maria, furiously massaging her backside and thighs.

"Errr... I was trying to stick to what we had agreed to."

"Right! Think of some other form of punishment for the next session then! I don't mind the pain. But I'm the head cheerleader and it's my duty to prance around half-naked to entertain the crowd! I can't make a show of myself with bruises or red marks on my thighs and bottom!"

"You can spank me all you want on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays only!" she practically ordered.

"Right. You want me to apply something down there?"

"No, thank you very much, but you won't touch my bum anymore today. Get me some ice cubes if you can."

"Sure! But your hands should be behind your head, as agreed, right?"

"Fuccckkk! OK! There you go, control freak!" replied Maria as she half-heartedly stopped massaging her bottom and thighs, and interlacing her fingers behind her head.

"Happy???"

"You know what? Come here, in front of the fan!"

David pulled Maria by her boxer's tight waistband to position her bottom right in front of his portable powerful fan, resting on a chair. Still holding her waistband, he teased her by pulling it down slightly.

"Hey! Don't you dare pull my panties down, creep!"

"Come on, Maria! I am just processing and positioning you! And what's the harm in holding your cute panties' waistband? It's not like I am pulling them down to see your naked bottom, right?"

"Of course! Like I am a piece of meat or an object to be processed!" she admonished.

Still toying with his BFF's panties' waistband to and fro, David got Maria to bend forward and open her legs, so she would have a better leverage and not lose her footing as her hands were still locked behind her head.

"Maintain the pose! Don't you dare move those hands!" he ordered as he switched on the fan, which started sending draughty air directly on Maria's backside and legs, cooling them down. David pulled his chair and sat beside the bent-down girl, continuing to pull and let go of the waistband teasingly, hitting her hips with the elasticated band, making her yelp in the most girly fashion.

"Since you seem so much in love with my boxers, I'll get you to wear them someday, you freak! You will look adorable in them, I bet!" mocked Maria between ooohhs and ahhhs.

"I'm just trying to find parallel alternatives to alleviate your pain."

"Right! By punishing me further, using my delicate panties' waistband! Next time why don't you make me stick my naked ass in the fridge or out of the open window or better just sit in the kitchen sink, Mr. Genius!?" reproached Maria, enjoying the cool air on her bum and legs, anticipating the mind-blowing intimate time she would soon be having, once she would be in the confines of her room, feeling a growing familiar wetness between her legs.

"It might be tricky as anyone can show up at any time. You don't want to show your bum to the whole world, do you?"

"Never say never, Boy!" blinked Maria who straightened up and hugged David again, feeling the hard on still there, but not breaking the embrace on purpose.

"This should become part of our arrangement. We need to hug after every punishment session, what say?" asked David.

"Hmmm... Sure, as long as your hands don't become too enterprising."

"I just try to ease the pain, you know."

"Of course! OK, we are done and I'm off now. Thank you for making my ass and thighs glow, you pervert!" she said, as she made a dash, closing the door behind her, barely giving David the time to reply back.

"My pleasure! See you..."

As soon as the door closed, David threw himself on his bed, unbuckled his belt and started unbuttoning his cargo shorts frantically, intending to take care of his huge boner, when the door opened again unexpectedly and Maria's face appeared in the frame, sporting a knowing grin!

12