Maria's Sis Gets a Turn

Story Info
Mistaken identity leads Maria's sister to get pounded.
1.4k words
4.28
47.5k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
150 Followers

Sonia, wearing her short silk robe over her busty yet petite 20 year old body, looked down the hall to the stairs. She leaned forward, straining to hear her family, trying to determine if they are all downstairs. She could faintly hear her brother, mom, and twin sister, Maria, over the tv.

Sonia quickly hurried down the hall to her twin's room, the silk rubbing against her bare skin as her large breasts bounced. She quickly opened the door and quietly pulled it closed behind her, to distracted to notice it didn't close completely. In her haste she didn't notice a phone screen quickly darken.

Sonia headed directly toward Maria's dresser. Switching on the the small lamp that sat on top of the dresser Sonia opened the lingerie drawer and began to look through the intimates. Sonia had a date with her long time boyfriend and wanted to wear something particularly sexy today as he had just moved into a townhouse with some friends. The thought of christening his new home sent a shiver through her body. She moaned imagining him pulling off the various articles her sister had collected over the years.

Between combing through the lingerie and thinking about making love to her boyfriend tonight she didn't hear Tyler get off the bed.

Maria had brought Tyler home earlier today, skipping several classes at the community college they attended, when everyone was out. After fucking and getting high they had fallen asleep. Maria woke up when her mom had gotten home from work and she had told him to stay there and that maybe they'd be able to sneak him out later. That was hours ago and since then the sun had set. He'd spent a bit of time scrolling but what he really wanted was that sexy slut to get back in her and fuck him again.

When he saw the shadowy figure enter the room he locked his phone to make sure he wasn't busted. But when he saw the light turn on and what appeared to be Maria's sexy figure rifling through a drawer he decided that his hardening cock was right, it was time to fuck again.

"You don't need to get dressed on my account," Tyler said as he grabbed Sonia by the hips and pressed his hard cock between her ass checks.

She squealed in surprise as his hands moved up her sides and pulled her robe open.

"You smell nice," he said, smelling her hair. "I like a women who is going to put in the effort even though she is just going to get dirty again."

Sonia was frozen in panic. Some strange man with a monstrous cock was manhandling her thinking she was her sister. This wasn't the first time someone had thought she was her identical twin but it was the first time she and they were practically naked together.

Her earlier excitement was tapped into by the unfolding events and she found herself enjoying the groping despite herself. Her stiffening nipples were strummed by his hands as her pussy grew wet in anticipation of what might come next. His hard cock pressed the silk further into her butt crack as she felt his breathe on the nape of her neck.

A moan escaped her throat, betraying her and any protest she might make, as this faceless stranger began to kiss her neck. She imagined telling him to stop, pushing him away, fleeing from the room, but instead her ass ground against him as she leaned against the dresser for support.

She would never admit it but she had often fantasized being in her sister's place. Maria had told her stories of her escapades and at least once she had heard her through the wall getting fucked in this very room. She had seen her come home late from dates, her hair disheveled and her makeup running but a look of utter satisfaction on her face. Sonia had long been with her boyfriend, the only man she had ever been with, and while their sex life was good, she never seemed to feel the way her sister looked.

'Maybe this is what I need?' she caught her self thinking.

Tyler pulled the robe out of the way pressing his cock between her ass checks causing Sonia to moan loudly. As he continued to run kisses along her neck she pressed backwards into him. One of his hands found its way to her pussy and began to rub her clit. Sonia moaned louder as he worked her towards her orgasm.

She found herself gyrating against his cock enjoying the way it felt between her ass cheeks and wanting it in her already. Tyler released her breast and tugged her robe off her shoulder. His hand then moved to her bare hip as he kissed along her shoulder. Leaning with one arm Sonia took the other and reached back running it through his hair.

Sonia exploded in orgasm. Her body shuttered and shook. Tyler held her as she went limp, her arm slipping off the dresser. She had never experienced such a powerful orgasm before. Her boyfriend had fingered her before but it was never like this.

As her senses returned she leaned her weight against the dresser again as the mystery man grabbed her by the hips lining his cock up with her pussy. She wanted to protest but this felt so good. She found herself pushing back like a thirsty thot as he pushed the tip in.

She could feel her pussy stretching already as his bulbous head made its way into her. She moaned loudly as he slowly pushed into her.

"Baby, you're so tight," he growled.

He seesawed into her pushing in a little more with each thrust. The warm, wet, tight hole was exactly what he craved.

They both grunted loudly as he finally bottomed out in her. As he held her by her hips he continued his rhythmic motion quickly picking up speed, enjoying the tight pussy. Sonia attempted to thrust back into him but she was quickly overwhelmed and it was all she could do to keep her grip on the dresser.

As they loudly fucked they didn't realize the door Sonia had left the cracked was being used to spy on them. Maria had come to check on Tyler and she had heard the sounds of sex as she neared her door. Peaking in she saw her sister, her silk robe barely clinging to her body, being jackhammered by Tyler, whom she shared a class with. Their sexcapade only illuminated by the one little light at her dresser. His athletic body was ramming his fat rod into her sister's near virgin hole. Maria felt herself getting excited but didn't want there to be any trouble so she closed her door and went back downstairs to let her mom know Sonia was still getting ready.

Sonia orgasmed again, the first vaginal orgasm of her life. Again, she almost fell and if it weren't for Tyler holding her shoulders she probably would've.

Tyler pulled out and spun her around. He kissed her deeply reveling in the cold from her mouth. He let her fall to her knees and then pushed his thick cock into her mouth. As she recovered from her mind blowing orgasm she focused on trying to suck on the monster in her mouth before relenting and letting him fucking her throat, her head stuck between her mystery lover and the dresser.

He let her gulp down air before she took the initiative returning to sucking and stroking him. His hands were in her hair alternatingly holding, pulling, and relaxing. He pulled out of her mouth and held her head in place as she continued to stroke him, her mouth open and waiting.

Tyler grunted loudly as the first stream splashed across her face. Several more streams hit across the face and forehead, getting in her hair and mouth. Never had she let a man do this to her but she found she loved it. As the bursts grew less powerful they fell on her neck and then her breasts. Tyler shoved his dick in her mouth one last time. She found herself again hungrily sucking him to get every last drop.

"Ah...Fuck yeah," Tyler said before pulling his softening dick from her mouth. He looked down at her and smiled before turning to lay back down on the bed.

Coming to her senses, Sonia got up and ran from the room, deciding she would just wear something she already owned.

dogen7
dogen7
150 Followers