Marie & the Phone Man

Story Info
Pantyhose Affair with older woman.
3.8k words
4.73
6.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1998 when I started working at the university at the age of 24. It was the perfect place to work for a young man with a fetish for women in pantyhose.

I had only been there a few months when I met Marie. I had to install the dial tone for the new fax machine in her office. Marie was 42 years old, petite about 4'11" or 5' 0" with shoulder length red hair. She had a nice figure modest 32B Cup size breasts, thin waist with a tight little ass, and long athletic legs. She wore a white button down blouse, red knee length skirt with a matching blazer, suntan sheer to waist pantyhose, with red, patent leather, closed toe, 5 inch, pencil thin heels. She wore very little make up but it was perfectly applied. Her jewelry was modest tiny stud earrings with a pearl necklace and of course her diamond wedding band on her ring finger.

When I had finished testing the dial tone I was still on my knees by the jack when I got Marie's attention so I could show her which port she needed to plug the fax machine into when it arrived. Marie came over and squatted down right next to me giving me a great view of her nylon covered knees and some of her thigh when her skirt rode up to about mid thigh. I dare only take quick glances at her legs making sure not to stare, worried she might catch me.

It wasn't until a few months later that I got to see Marie again, not for lack of trying. I would walk by her office as often as I could whenever I had work in her building hoping to catch a glimpse of her nylon covered legs.

On this particular day Marie actually flagged me down in the hallway and asked if I could help her with her chair. The armrests were sitting too high and she couldn't push it in under the desk top. She was having trouble trying to lower it.

When I entered the room Marie showed me the chair and the screws she had removed from under the seat. She was dressed in a powder blue, silk, button down blouse, navy blue knee length skirt, with taupe sheer to waist pantyhose and navy blue, patent leather, closed toe, 5 inch, pencil thin heels.

I laid down on the floor so I could put the screws Marie had removed back into the chair, as I did Marie was on the phone standing next to me her nylon covered legs and feet only a few inches from my face. It was hard to concentrate and I was unable to keep my eyes from looking up and down those sexy nylon covered legs. I tried in vain to get a glimpse up her skirt and see her nylon covered pussy.

Once I tried to hold the lever on the side of the chair while pushing down on the seat with my other hand. After several unsuccessful attempts, still kneeling in front of the chair, I took a moment to think of my next course of action. I of course took another long look at Marie's legs.

After seeing my failed attempts and now off the phone Marie came over and said "I have an idea." She promptly squeezed between me and the chair and sat in it. Her legs were parted so that they were on either side of me. Her skirt had ridden up and I could now see about a third of her nylon covered thighs. She then had me hold the lever down again as she bounced up and down in the chair, with each bounce her skirt rose up a little higher. With her silky smooth sheer pantyhose clad thighs only inches from me, the scent of her perfume flooding my nostrils, I had lost all sense of reality. Unable to mask my thoughts my eyes were now fixed on her thighs unable to look away, trying to will her skirt to continue to rise with my mind. It was like I was in a trance.

I could feel my cock hardening in my jeans and I needed to adjust myself as it was becoming very uncomfortable. I gulped hard.

Finally, snapping myself back to reality and once it was obvious this course of action wasn't working with the chair I told Marie to stop as I didn't want her to hurt herself. What I didn't even realize at the time was that as I said this that my hand had found her pantyhose clad thigh and was gently rubbing it. The silky sheer nylon on her tight thigh felt amazing. Sending chills up my spine. When I realized what I was doing and quickly pulled my hand from her thigh. My face turned beat red and I quickly blurted out an apology.

But when I could finally bring my eyes up to meet hers Marie was smiling from ear to ear. "It's ok honey I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to make a move." Seeing the puzzled look on my face she let out a soft giggle then she spoke, "I've seen the way you look at me, it's very flattering for a woman my age to have such a handsome young man look at me the way you do."

Now my face was bright red I had no idea what to say. Apparently I wasn't as good at masking my lust as I thought I was.

Seeing my expression and my blushing face Marie reached out and touched my hand. As our eyes met she spoke, "Please don't be embarrassed. It's taken me this long to get up the courage to finally speak to you. Do you remember the first time you came into my office?" It' was a rhetorical question she didn't even pause to give me a chance to answer. "I noticed you looking at me, especially how your eyes would fall to my legs. But I wasn't sure if you were really looking at me in that way or if I was just imagining it, so I decided to find out. When you wanted to show me which port to plug the fax machine into, I squatted down next to you and purposely let my legs open just a bit and when I saw the way you looked at my legs with those big brown eyes of yours, I knew you were as attracted to me as I am to you."

Marie paused letting her words sink in and when she saw the light bulb in my head go off and our eyes met we both smiled. My hands found her still slightly open thighs and I slowly started to gently caress the silky pantyhose covering her thighs. My hands moved to her right leg and I continued to massage her nylon clad calve. Her calve was firm and the feel of her pantyhose on my hands was intoxicating. I slipped off her right heel revealing her perfectly manicured toenails painted with a soft pink nail polish visible through the sheer taupe material of her pantyhose. As I massaged her tiny foot I brought it to my lips to gently kiss her nylon clad toes. By lifting her leg up her skirt had ridden up higher than ever before revealing more of those wonderful nylon clad thighs. By now my hard on was raging in my jeans straining to be set free. I don't know how but I was able to control myself and I moved my attention to Marie's left foot removing her heel and giving it the same attention as her right. At the same time Marie's right foot had found my crotch and was slowly moving along the outline of my hard on straining against my denim jeans. My massage soon moved back up to Marie's calves and as I reached over her knees to again massage her thighs Marie brought my face to hers and kissed me. Her kiss was timid at first, very soft and tender our lips barely parted but when then did her tongue darted into my mouth and our tongues quickly became intertwined. My hands continued to massage up her thighs as we kissed and I could feel the heat emanating from her sex. My hands found her nylon encased ass and Marie yelped as I grabbed it firmly and pulled her to me.

I could see the disappointment in Marie's eyes when I broke our kiss. But that didn't last long as my lips soon found her pantyhose covered thigh. I slowly massaged and kissed my way up her thighs. Sliding her skirt up higher and higher as her legs spread finally revealing her pantyhose covered pussy. I was pleasantly surprised to see she wasn't wearing any panties beneath her pantyhose and I could see a growing wet spot where her lips met the nylon. The only hair around her sex was a perfectly trimmed narrow strip of red hair above her puffy lips. I could hardly contain myself seeing her sex covered only by a thin sheer layer of nylon. As I kissed my way up to her lips and ran the tip of my tongue over them Marie let out a soft moan. Her juices tasted good and I was torn between moving slowly and just ripping her pantyhose and fucking her brains out right there. I was able to hold out and I continued to manipulate her creaming lips with my tongue thrusting it inside her restricted only by the thin layer of her now very wet diaphanous pantyhose. When I found her swollen clit she really began to heat up and her hips were moving to match the rhythm of my tongue thrusting into her. Using my fingers and tongue to manipulate her pussy and clit Marie was humping my face. Gasping for breathe as she fought to contain her moans. I soon felt her hands clasped around the back of my head holding me tight to her sex. Her legs were up and her toes curled as she moaned "OH fuck you're going to make me cum" Marie bit her lip to stifle her screams of pleasure as she orgasmed. I felt her warm juices that flooded her pantyhose and onto my face. I continued to stroke her clit with my tongue and stroke her nylon clad lips even when she tried to push me away when her sex became super sensitive as her orgasm subsided.

Marie pulled my face up to hers and we kissed passionately her juices still fresh on my face.

I stood back Marie watching me with her legs still wide open, her skirt now crumpled up around her waist so that her soaking wet pussy was fully exposed except for the thin layer of her soaking wet pantyhose. I undid my jeans and pulled them along with my boxers down to my knees my hard 8 inch cock springing free. I moved in and slid it over Marie's open lips. The wet nylon felt amazing on my cock as Marie's juices glistened over my hard shaft. My hands again found Marie's pantyhose covered legs and I massaged the silky smooth material covering them.

I started to push the head of my cock between Marie's lips, with only the thin silky smooth material of her sheer pantyhose keeping me from fully penetrating her tight little pussy. Marie started to push back and we were soon humping in rhythm with each other. Her warm tight pussy felt incredible around my cockhead and the wet diaphanous material of her pantyhose only increased my pleasure. It didn't take long before I felt my own orgasm building and I knew it would be much longer before I came.

My first salvo shot all over Marie's Pantyhose covered sex. Four or five long ropes of my hot white seed splattered over Marie's nylon clad thighs. As my orgasm subsided Marie didn't move she just sat there with her skirt up around her waist legs spread wide open my seed covering her pantyhose clad thighs. She slid one hand down between her legs and without taking her eyes off of me scooped a glob of my hot cream and brought it to her lips licking every drop from her fingers.

I watched intently as Marie carefully got up and removed her skirt. She then slid her pantyhose covered in my seed off and after cleaning our combined fluids from her body she went to her desk and removed a fresh pair of suntan pantyhose from her desk. As I pulled my boxers & jeans back up I couldn't keep my eyes off of her as Marie carefully slipped into them before retrieving her skirt. Finally as she slipped back into her heels. She came over and kissed me tenderly on the lips.

Before I left we exchanged cell numbers.

The next day she text me and asked if we could meet for a drink and talk.

We decided to meet after work at a bar just off campus. I arrived first and waited in the parking lot for Marie so we could walk in together. Marie arrived only a few minutes after me. She wore a long black coat with a fur collar that came down to about mid calve. I noticed Marie had a distressed look on her face as we headed into the bar.

When we found a spot at the end of the bar in the corner, as we removed our coats and proceeded to hang the over the back of our stools I got my first look at Marie's outfit it immediately brought a smile to my face. She wore a light tan turtleneck sweater, dark brown knee length skirt, coffee sheer to waist pantyhose, with black patent leather closed toe 5 inch heels.

I sat with my back to the wall giving me a full view of the room with Marie seated next to me. She was obviously still very distracted when we ordered our drinks. A Corona for me and a glass of white wine for her. The bar was pretty empty and quiet.

Marie broke the silence, "Thank you for meeting me."

"Of course is everything ok?." I asked.

"Well the reason I asked you to meet me is after what happened yesterday. I don't know what to do. I mean in twenty years of marriage I've never even thought about being with another man." Marie paused took a deep breathe then continued, "You're a very attractive young man and I know this probably sounds crazy but I'm having feelings I really don't understand, you've stirred these feelings in me that I haven't felt in a very long time."

I listened intently giving Marie my full attention. Fighting the urge to get a look at those sexy legs.

"I've never done anything like this before." Marie explained.

"I get it, what happened was in the heat of passion and now that you've had time to think about it you're feeling guilty." I replied.

"Yes that is true," Marie started before I cut her off, "So I'm guessing what happened yesterday was a one time thing and can never happen again."

"Not exactly." Marie spoke softly. After a long pause she continued, "What I'm trying to say is I'd like to explore these feelings I'm having with you if that's ok?"

Looking up at me with an almost pleading look in her green eyes. Before I could answer she blurted out, "You must think I'm a horrible person." She looked away. But I gently placed my hand on her chin and turned her head so she was again facing me. Her eyes had started to tear up.

I smiled and said, "First off I don't think that at all, second we can do whatever you want Marie no expectations or judgement here."

"Thank you." Marie said as she wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled again.

My hand slid down and slowly massaged Marie's nylon clad thigh. She leaned her head in and we kissed passionately. My hand was sliding further and further up her thigh and Marie started to let her crossed legs part to give me access to her sex. Her pantyhose were already damp with her warm juices.

She moaned softly as we continued to kiss.

When we finally broke the kiss she gasped then spoke, "Mmmmmm that was very nice, you're a really good kisser."

There were very few patrons in the bar. Two older men probably in their mid to late 50's were at the other end of the bar. A young couple sat in a booth along the back wall and finally a thirty something female bartender.

I continued to massage Marie's thigh and up to her hot pussy. The silky soft material of her sheer nylon felt so good and I felt my erection start to press against my jeans. I gently kissed Marie's neck then whispered into her ear, "Does it turn you on that I'm touching you right here in this bar in front of these strangers?"

"Yes" Marie softly hissed as I felt her hips move to my fingers. I felt her pantyhose getting wetter as my fingers stroked her pussy through her pantyhose.

Marie let out a soft moan when I found her swollen clit.

Her moan was loud enough that the guys at the end of the bar looked up from there drinks but when they didn't see anything they went back to their conversation.

When I started to pull my hand from under her skirt Marie grabbed my wrist leaned into me, staring straight into my eyes she whispered, "No, don't stop."

I immediately returned my fingers to her lips. Her pantyhose were soaking wet with her juices which lubed my fingers. I now alternated between her clit and pushing up into her pussy with only the thin sheer material of her pantyhose keeping me from penetrating her. She was now grinding her hips in rhythm with my fingers biting her lip to keep from moaning. I kept an eye out to see if anyone was watching us but everyone seemed busy with what they were doing.

Marie clenched my wrist so hard that her nails dug into my wrist. She pulled my hand away from her sex. That's when I knew she must be close to cumming. She then closed her eyes and she let out a long breathe.

She leaned into me and whispered into my ear, "We need to go and we need to go now."

Marie finished her drink, got up and headed for the door. I settled our tab and quickly followed her.

Out by her car we kissed deeply. When we stopped to take a breathe Marie exclaimed, "That was so fucking hot."

Marie followed me back to my apartment.

We barely got in the door when she started to kiss me very passionately. I felt her hands fumbling with my belt, then opening my jeans. Her hand immediately began to stroke my hard cock. I pulled her sweater over her head revealing a sheer transparent tan bra. Her areolas were about the size of a nickel with her hard nipples pushing against the flimsy material. She pulled my shirt over my head as I dropped my jeans to my ankles. I pulled off my boots then stepped out of my jeans. Marie had moved into the living room and slid out of her skirt before sitting down on my couch. I removed her heels and started to massage her pantyhose covered feet. But I couldn't take it slow. I pulled off my last article of clothing my boxers letting my full 8 inches spring free. As I leaned in and we resumed our make out session I could feel the silky nylon of her pantyhose covered legs against my cock. I was soon rubbing the shaft between her pantyhose covered lips. Marie was still soaking wet. I once again began to push the head of my cock into her waiting little pussy stretching the diaphanous material of her silky pantyhose as far as I could into her.

As if reading my mind Marie slipped her hands down between her legs and ripped a hole in her pantyhose. I soon felt the warm, wet, tight inside of her sweet little pussy for the first time. She was tight but well lubricated and my full eight inches was soon buried balls deep inside her womb.

"Oh God, your cock feels amazing!" Marie exclaimed as she grunted her approval.

We kissed passionately and deeply as I slowly slid my cock in and out of her sweet little pussy. My hands roaming over her silky pantyhose covered legs.

We changed positions so that Marie was now riding me cowgirl. My hands now moved to her breasts cupping them with my hands as I used two fingers to gently pinch her hard nipples through the thin material of her bra which made her moan with pleasure. Removing her bra I ran my tongue over one of her hard nipples teasing it before gently biting it. This made her increase the pace with which she rode my hard cock. I could tell she was getting really close as her pussy walls tightened around my erection. This made me thrust deeper up into her until she finally orgasmed. Her juices flooding over my cock. " Oh my god, I'm cumming!" was all she could get out as her body convulsed through an intense orgasm and she gasped for air. As her orgasm subsided she lay limp on me and after kissing me. She whispered, "That was amazing lover."

I flipped her over so we were again in the missionary position but then after I entered her I put both of her legs over my shoulders so I could thrust even deeper into her soaking wet cunt. "Yes baby that's it you're so fucking deep!" Marie exclaimed. I was ramming my cock deep into her my balls slapping against her nylon covered ass with each thrust. Our sweat covered bodies violently colliding in pure lust. My balls soon tightened and as I held my cock deep inside her womb my orgasm erupted. Volley after volley filling her tight little womb with my hot seed. As my orgasm subsided and I slid my softening cock from her pussy Marie grabbed it and brought it to her lips taking it into her mouth savoring our combined juices as she licked and sucked it clean. I looked to her quivering cunt as my white jism drained from her stretched lips. I ran my fingers over her lips then over her clit lubing it with my hot seed.

12