Marie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,100 Followers

It was only when Marie came forward for a hug that Natalie managed to snap out of it. They hadn't seen each other for a few years now, but Natalie suddenly was overwhelmed by the memories of little Marie, her best childhood friend, and equally overwhelmed at the woman now standing before her. Marie had filled out into the same voluptuous build as her mother, only she was wearing an even more revealing bikini. Natalie's attraction to Marie was powerful and took her completely by surprise. She'd been so laser-focused on Darren that she'd nearly forgotten about anyone else. But in the few seconds that Marie's body was against her own, Natalie realized that she wanted the busty eighteen-year-old just as badly as she wanted her big brother.

* * *

Marie hadn't known what to expect upon seeing Nicole and Natalie again for the first time in so long. She found herself remembering things she hadn't thought of since she was a child. Looking for bugs and wildflowers in the woods behind their house in the summers before their father had started to severely limit their time together. Sleepovers and scary movies and whispering silly things about boys that they wouldn't understand until years later when they were apart.

Her cousins were beautiful. They were both older than Marie, Natalie by a year and Nicole by three, but that had been one of the reasons she'd loved them so much as a kid. They'd been idols to her in much the same way that Kendra had always been, except with Kendra there had been no years-long gap in their relationship. And God, they were beautiful. Slender, with luxurious chestnut hair. Long legs and cute tight butts. Boobs Marie knew would be considered big in almost any room they entered, but small by comparison with her own and Kendra's and Mom's and Aunt Katie's.

Marie hugged them both as the memories and familiarity rushed back into her and came away with tears in her eyes that she saw matched in both of theirs. She didn't say how much she had missed them, but the looks they all shared said that much and more. Quite a bit more, actually.

Marie stepped back so Dad could greet his sister and nieces, and he lifted all three of them off the patio into one of his ferocious hugs. Marie was mildly surprised at how long he and Aunt Nora's hello kiss lasted. He welcomed them all to the party before introducing them to Carla's sister's family. Marie was amused to see the reactions of Kyle and Kevin in their presence, and delighted at the warmth of the greeting between Kendra and each of her other female cousins. Marie would be pretty disappointed if her idols didn't get along.

As Marie stood back to make way for the twins to greet Nicole and Natalie, and found herself standing next to her father. Earlier she had wondered if is was indeed the shape of his cock she saw snaking down his left leg in his shorts and now she knew for sure, because he was hard. Or at least harder. And he was huge. Marie couldn't stop herself from licking her lips.

She realized Dad was smiling down at her, and she felt his eyes roaming her body. She found herself happy that she'd chosen her very skimpiest bikini. It was also the thinnest, the least able to hide the protrusion of her hardening nipples.

"Dad, could you come help me with the washing machine?" she said.

He smiled. "Sure, Marie," he said. "What's wrong with it?"

"I have to show you," she said, and took his hand and led him away from the group. Kendra gave her a wicked smile as they passed.

Marie led her father around the side of the house where the basement bulkhead entrance was hidden between two forsythias. She'd made this trip this morning to go spy on the boys, and she realized as they descended the stairs that her clothes were still in the middle of the floor where she'd left them before joining the boys in their room.

"So what seems to be the problem?" Dad asked. Marie looked at him, standing with his big strong arms crossed and his big strong cock straining the fabric of his bathing suit.

"Did you fuck Kendra today?"

Dad's eyes popped open wide and he dropped his arms to his sides. "She told you about the interview I see," Dad said.

"Only a little bit," Marie said, afraid that he would be upset. She was starting to second-guess her plan, but she was still ferociously horny, flush with the memory of her experience with her brothers and cousins, not to mention imagining the things that Kendra had been up to. Marie swallowed and stared at Dad's cock instead of his eyes. "She said you have a really nice cock."

Dad shuffled on his feet, and Marie knew that he was as unsure as she was about what was happening. She looked back up into his eyes and reached behind her neck to untie the upper knot of her bikini top. Her tits dropped slightly on her chest with the release of the upper restraint. She slipped her palms over her breasts, feeling the hardness of her nipples on her palms through the fabric, then pulled them down and let her top slip down her stomach to rest on her hips. She cupped her heavy tits in her hands and lifted and squeezed them.

Dad's cock seemed to get even bigger and harder.

"You want to fuck Aunt Nora, don't you?" Marie asked him as she rubbed and pinched her nipples. "She made your cock hard when you hugged her."

He grabbed his cock through his shorts and rubbed up and down its length a few times. "I guess you must know that me and your Mom don't have a very typical marriage," he said.

"I've been discovering some things today," she said and gave him a big smile. "It's really exciting."

"So you know that your Mom and I both fuck a lot of other people?"

Marie nodded. She hadn't known, but she suspected. He'd said "a lot." The idea that her parents were not just sexually open, but promiscuous made her pussy even more wet.

"So yes," Dad continued. "I fucked Kendra today. And your Mom and Aunt Katie fucked some guys at the gym. I'm guessing you were up to something while we were gone?"

Marie nodded.

"As long as it was what you wanted, Marie," he said it sternly, in his "Dad" voice. "I don't want you to ever feel like you need to do something you don't want to do. Okay?"

She nodded again, then took off her bikini bottom. "I want you to fuck me," she said.

* * *

"Kendra," Aunt Carla said, "could you bring Nicole and Natalie upstairs to change into their bathing suits? I don't know where Marie slipped off to."

Natalie had seen Marie leading Uncle Mike around the side of the house after asking him about the washing machine. It may have been her imagination, but she also thought she'd seen a huge bulge in Uncle Mike's shorts. Natalie looked again at Darren, whose eyes met hers. She stared back at him until he smiled and looked away. She'd never wanted anything as badly as she wanted him in this moment.

Kendra stepped over to Darren and whispered up in his ear, then she turned back to Natalie and Nicole. "Follow me, ladies," the gorgeous buxom brunette said.

Natalie observed Marie's other cousin as she followed into the house, back through the sliding door and into the air-conditioned cool. Kendra was built just like Marie, just like their mothers. As much as Natalie chafed at being escorted from Darren's presence, she had to admit to herself that the undulations of Kendra's plump, barely-concealed ass were giving her pleasure. As if she'd been having the same thought, Nicole pointed up at Kendra as she mounted the stairs in front of them and looked back at Natalie, her expression communication "wow" without words.

Nicole was a little bit more into girls than Natalie was, but living under the thumb of Pastor Dad for all of those years had severely limited Natalie's older sister's sexual explorations in the same way it had limited Natalie's. She could tell from the cute flush of pink in her older sister's face that Nicole was more than just a slightly attracted to Kendra.

Once they were in Marie's room, Kendra shut the door behind them and immediately began untying the strings of her top. Natalie and Nicole stood frozen by the foot of Marie's bed, where they saw an assortment of discarded clothing, presumably from Marie or Kendra or both when they'd changed into their bathing suits.

Kendra stopped and looked at them when she noticed she was the only one getting undressed. "What?" she said. "Oh yeah, sorry. This one is digging in under my tits too much." She lifted her breasts and showed Natalie and Nicole the twin lines of chafed red under her big luscious tits.

"Ouch," Nicole said, having snapped herself from her trance when Kendra began to speak. "That looks painful."

"I brought more," Kendra said with a shrug, letting go of her boobs and causing them to bounce deliciously on her chest.

Nicole peeled off her own top, and Natalie searched her backpack for her own bathing suit. She'd been hoping for a little alone time when she changed, but this was starting to get fun. She watched her sister take off her bra, revealing her beautiful breasts, a little smaller than Natalie's own, and considerably smaller than Kendra's or those of the other women in the house. Still, Natalie thought her big sister was one of the sexiest women she'd ever met.

By the time Natalie located her brand new skimpy little bikini, Kendra and Nicole were both naked, and neither of them seemed to be in a hurry to get dressed again. Kendra was digging through her own bag trying to pick a new bathing suit, and Natalie could tell that Nicole was pretending to have trouble finding her own. She smiled and took off her shirt and bra, watching as Kendra's eyes moved over to her body and then back to her sister's. By the time Natalie was naked, her sister and their new friend had stopped pretending to be searching for their clothes.

Natalie enjoyed the tension of being naked with these two beautiful women, and she could tell that Kendra and Nicole were going to be in each other's arms in just seconds. Natalie wasn't going to complain. Her horniness had been building and building ever since the drive, and she wanted a release, even if it wasn't going to be the one she wanted, with Darren and his huge cock.

Then the door opened and Darren walked in. Natalie had no idea what he'd done with his bathing suit, and she didn't care, because all she could see in the world was his huge free-standing cock waving in the air in front of him as he strode proudly into the room.

He closed the door behind him and Kendra walked over to him and slipped the fingers of her left hand around his towering rod. "I told you it would be worth your while," she told him as she rose on her toes to kiss him.

The jealousy Natalie felt in that moment burned inside her and amplified the lust and horniness she'd already been feeling. Darren was her cousin! But that was ridiculous. He was Kendra's cousin too. It was exactly the same amount of taboo for Kendra to be kissing him and stroking his cock as it would have been for Natalie, so she stepped up to him and felt his left arm slip around her body and he broke off his kiss with Kendra to turn and kiss Natalie's waiting mouth instead.

She moaned into his mouth and felt her hand bump up against Kendra's as they both began to stroke his huge cock. He was so much bigger than the two that Natalie had seen and touched and fucked before. Two boys she'd known growing up in her father's awful church, one of whom she'd fucked, the other she'd only jerked off. Right now she was having trouble remembering their names.

Darren's tongue was in her mouth and now both of his hands were on her body, one down at the top of her ass and the other cupping and fondling one of her breasts. Kendra had left them alone, and she heard the busty young woman giggling with her sister as the two of them tumbled onto the bed behind her.

Natalie broke their kiss and looked up into his beautiful face, his piercing blue eyes making her stomach leap.

"I want you to fuck me, Darren," she said. "I want you to fuck me so bad."

* * *

"Holy fuck, Dad!" Marie wailed. "You're fucking me so good!"

"My god, Marie," Dad groaned. "Your pussy is incredible!"

Marie had been delighted when in response to her request for him to fuck her, her father had simply shucked his swim trunks right there on the floor. His huge hard cock had sprung up and slapped against his stomach before settling in at a forty-five degree angle from his body. It looked so much like Darren's that Marie would have had a hard time telling them apart if it wasn't for the difference in their bodies, Dad being more muscular, but also carrying fat that twenty-one-year-old Darren would not have to worry about for a few more years.

Marie had taken a few luxurious moments to suck his cock, kneeling in front of him on the cold floor in front of the washer and dryer. He tasted very similar to all three of his sons, but Marie could detect the differences too, and she wondered how much of that was due to his age and how much was due to the fact that it had been quite hot outside on the patio, and he'd just begun to work up a sweat before they came down into the basement.

Her father had helped her to her feet and then lifted her easily onto the edge of the washer, only to lean over and feast on her pussy, his sucking lips and probing tongue causing her to thrash and gasp on the cold metal.

Now his cock was in her pussy, and she was seconds away from her first mind-scrambling orgasm since the one she and Kendra had produced together, fingers rubbing and probing Marie's pussy as they'd stood naked in front of her mirror before they'd put on their bikinis.

"Fuck me, Dad!" she cried. "Fuck me! You're going to make me cum all over your great big cock!"

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum too, Marie!" he gasped.

"YES!" she screamed. "Cum in my pussy! AAAHAAAGH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

She felt her pussy clamp down hard on her father's huge cock, forcing him to stop pumping in and out of her. But she also felt his member expand inside her just before a huge blast of cum exploded from his cock. He had a cum-cannon just like his sons and nephews, and Marie felt her orgasm double in on itself from the pleasure of his hot cream pumping into her over and over again. She thrashed and bucked on the washer, her tits heaving and bouncing as Dad gasped and bellowed and pumped her full of spunk.

When her vision cleared she saw her Aunt Nora standing just over Dad's shoulder, a big smile on her face as she began to take off her clothes.

"That was so beautiful, Mike," Aunt Nora said. "Marie, you are so sexy."

Dad didn't seem at all surprised to have his little sister suddenly standing behind him. He simply pulled his still rock-hard cock out of Marie's dripping pussy and turned toward Nora. Nora leaned over immediately and began sucking the combination of his and Marie's cum off of his towering fuck-pole.

Nora had only managed to get her shirt off, and Marie watched Dad unfasten the clasp of her bra and free her tits from their confinement. Marie realized in that moment that Dad and Aunt Nora had been fucking for years. They moved together with the practiced comfort of frequent lovers. Marie knew that Aunt Nora's ex-husband had severely limited her contact with her brother's family in recent years, and Marie wondered how far back their sexual relationship went.

Once he had her naked, Dad guided Nora's face to Marie's cum-dripping pussy. Marie gasped and threw her head back as the pleasure exploded once again through her body, and her father began to fuck his sister, who screamed into Marie's pussy.

* * *

In Marie's bedroom, Natalie's head spun with the pleasure exploding through her body and mind. She was getting so much more than she'd imagined possible. She'd assumed in their two nights at Uncle Mike and Aunt Carla's house, she'd be able to sneak off for a few minutes every now and then to give herself an orgasm as she basked in the pleasure of Darren's presence. Instead she found herself on her back on Marie's bed as Darren pumped his huge hard cock deep inside her clenching cumming pussy.

"I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Natalie screamed. "OH FUCK DARREN, YES! FUCK ME!"

Darren's strong hands were both locked onto her tits, and she was delighted that he found so much pleasure in them. He fucked her hard and deep and fast, and she wailed now in the throes of her third straight orgasm since he'd stuffed his enormous prick inside her.

Every few minutes he would stop and feed his cum-covered cock to either Kendra or Nicole, both of whom greedily slurped him clean of Natalie's copious fluids.

"I've wanted to do this with you for a long time, Natalie," Darren gasped as he plunged his saliva-wet rod back into her cunt. "It feels so much better than I imagined."

"I've never been fucked like this before, Darren!" she wailed. "I can't believe how big your cock is!"

"I'm gonna cum soon, baby," Darren moaned and Natalie nearly came again hearing him call her that. "Do you want me to pull out?"

"NO!" Natalie screamed with a ferocity she didn't know she had. "Cum in my pussy! Please cum in my pussy!"

Darren erupted inside her and Natalie howled with the pleasure of feeling his huge spurts of cum shooting deep in her cunt. Another orgasm swept over her just as his third volley of hot cock cream pumped into her and they screamed together on the bed.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Kendra said, and Natalie suddenly remembered that she and Darren were not alone on Marie's bed. Kendra and Nicole had been greedily sucking and slurping each other's pussies while Darren and Natalie fucked. "I'm going to need you to do that to me too, Darren," Kendra said.

Darren chuckled and kissed Natalie, a thorough, yearning kiss that far surpassed anything she'd dared to imagine. His cock was still incredibly hard in her cum-filled pussy, and he slowly withdrew until it popped free, leaving Natalie feeling suddenly empty, but glowing with joy and dripping with her gorgeous cousin's cum. She reached down and scooped some of it directly from her pussy and brought it to her lips to taste it, savoring his flavor mixed with her own.

Suddenly Kendra was between her legs in Darren's place, lips locked to her opening and Natalie gasped and cried out as she began sucking Darren's cum out of her pussy. Behind Kendra, Darren moved in, gripping his amazing cock by the base and slowly stuffing it into Kendra's pussy from behind. Kendra's brother Kyle walked into the room just as Kendra began moaning into Natalie's pussy.

Natalie's eyes went wide and she felt her mouth drop open. Like Darren before him, Kevin had entered the room already naked. His cock was even bigger than Darren's.

* * *

There was only one cock left in the house that Marie had not sampled, and now that she'd had her first incredible fuck with her father, she had every intention of finding her uncle. She just needed to find him. She was pretty sure she could make out the sound of enthusiastic fucking coming from the main floor of the house over her head, so she kissed her father and aunt and left them to enjoy their reunion alone in the laundry room.

She put her bathing suit back on, the bottoms of which were quickly soaked with the cum that Aunt Nora had not finished sucking out of her pussy. She was about to tie off the top behind her neck when she changed her mind and decided to go upstairs topless. This was her graduation party and if she wanted to show off her body then that's what she was going to do.

The stairs up from the basement to the main level started just outside the boys' huge bedroom, where Marie's mom had caught her being fucked by all three of her brothers and both of her cousins just a couple hours ago. It was empty now, but Marie shivered with delight at the memory and the promise of many more encounters like that one to come. She took the stairs up, and opened the door into the kitchen to find her mother leaning over the sink, looking out into the backyard while Billy fucked her from behind.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,100 Followers