Marie Sees Amos Again with Friends

Story Info
Marie is the MILF for Amos and is friends.
3.1k words
4.42
3.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stories of Marie's adventures began as posts under the name "Longwalk". Having forgotten my password and disassociated from my old email, I have started a new identity. Since I often refer to earlier adventures, you may want to check out Longwalk as well.

I'm never surprised when Marie plans a new adventure, so when I walked into our computer room and saw a glow on her face, I knew she was planning something or responding to an invitation. Don't get me wrong, we have wonderful sex and lots of it. But she has found the joy of sexual adventures that expand beyond our bedroom.

"What's up?" I asked when she realized that I was there and turned away from the computer screen.

"I got an email from Tyrone."

"Tyrone?"

"You know, the driver when I answered the ad for a sex slave adventure."

"Oh. That was around six months ago, I think. I thought you wanted more control in you adventures than you had as a sex slave."

With a twinkle in her eye, she smiled at me. "I've been rethinking that, but Tyrone is proposing something else. His son, Amos, has finished his first semester of college and made the dean's list. He wants to reward him."

"And you are to be that reward?"

"Yes, but there is more. Amos wants to bring two friends. Tyrone even said that he would pay me."

"You are not a prostitute."

"Of course not. He said that since I would be giving Amos a gift that was a showoff for his friends, he could gift me money."

I thought for a minute. "I suppose that is like the free golf and lodging we received when you opened Marie's Bar and Girl the second time."

"Tyrone offered $1000. What do you think?"

"I think, it is up to you. Will you be in control like at Marie's Bar and Girl?"

"Yes. And Tyrone said you could come too. The location will not be a secret to us like the time he picked me up. You would drive me to the adventure and be there the whole time."

So, Marie returned to the screen to email Tyrone. I realized that I had a lump in my pants, which I planned to take care of as soon as she was done.

A few days passed, although I'm not sure how many since I was busy with golf and an uptick in our sex frequency. As we sat down for dinner, Marie poured us both a glass of wine, and said, "Tyrone has the party for Amos set up for a week from this coming Saturday night at a bar and grill called Softail. Sounds like it was named for me." Marie beamed a sly smile. "It is on the other side of town and has a private room in the basement. He knows the owner, so it will be very secure. Besides, you will be there."

We clicked glasses. "So, who is planning the activities after we get there?"

"Tyron will have food and booze set up, but he is leaving the entertainment and the pace of events up to me. The boys are scheduled to arrive about six, but we can arrive close to five to get something to eat. I don't think the boys will eat much."

"I'm sure you are right as I am imagining what you are planning."

I was ready to finish eating and move upstairs, but I knew we would be cleaning up first. I had a lump in my pants the whole time.

The next ten days seemed to fly by. We were occupied in our normal routines of retired living with a lot of golf and sex. Marie did spend some time clothes shopping. Not my favorite activity.

I played my regular Saturday round of golf in the morning with lunch after. I returned home around 2, to find Marie in the bedroom, looking three outfits laid out on the bed.

"Trying to decide how to wrap the present for tonight. Should I be slutty or conservative? Should the wrapping be easy or difficult to remove?" She looked at me.

"Well, you are old enough to be their mother, so the look needs to be that of a MILF. I say the look should be conservative, but easy to remove. Maybe with multiple layers. At least, no commando."

"I like that thought."

With that, I left the room.

I eagerly awaited seeing the finished wrapping when it was time to leave.

Just after four, Marie appeared with a very business casual look. The skirt hem was just above the knees with thigh-high stockings beneath. As always, she wore low heels. The blouse was covered with a buttonless jacket that showed the blouse buttons, with the top three undone.

"You like?"

"I should be one of the boys."

"Oh, I'm sure you will get a turn. Just not first."

With that we were off to the Softail.

The Softail looked like any other bar and grill, but we were met outside by Tyrone, who led us to a private entrance on the side of the building. The room was pretty much as described with a well-equipped bar and a side table with a small buffet. There were two chairs behind the bar and four chairs in a circle in the center of the room. As expected, off to one side was a mattress on the floor. Other chairs and some tables were stored on the other side of the room.

Tyrone went to the bar and poured a neat scotch for Marie and me. We had time to eat some too, as I got acquainted with Tyrone. I was amazed at how large he was, especially his hands. I was glad he was on our side. At about 5:45. Marie had another scotch. This time a double. She was ready.

Amos and his two friends arrive right on time. They may have been waiting in the parking lot for about a half an hour. I could see the excitement in their eyes.

Marie approached Amos and did a 360 rotation in front of him. "Congratulations. Amos. Your father is so proud of you." Then she gave him a big hug and a deep mouth kiss. After the lingering kiss, she, still with her arm around Amos, asked "Who are your friends?"

"This is James and Shawn. They live in the same dorm as I do at the university." Marie let go of Amos and faced James and Shawn.

"You boys a very luck to have a friend who is willing to share his MILF." Then she reached and rubbed the bulge in their pants. "I'm here to serve. Please have a seat."

Tyrone and I were sitting behind the bar watching the activities. The boys sat in the chair in the center of the room. Then Marie sat on Amos' lap.

"I'm also here to please. This is your party. Can I get you something to eat or drink? I've had my scotch, so I'm ready to serve you."

"Beer please."

Marie planted a kiss on Ames' mouth and rubbed his bulge as she got up the walk to the bar. We had a beer waiting for her. As she handed the beer to Amos, she gave him another kiss before turning her attention to James and Shawn. She repeated the process individually for both boys.

Tyrone and I watched silently from behind the bar as Marie started to tease the boys as they sipped their beer. She slowly walked around the sitting boys with her hands in constant contact with at least one of them. When she was behind them, she teased the back of their necks. In front, it was their lips or the bulge in their pants.

Stopping in front, she said, "What do you think? Am I a MILF? Do you want more beer or something else? I'm here to serve you. I'm a gift to Amos for him to share as he wishes."

She sat on Ames' lap and planted a slow, deep kiss on his lips. Just then, there was a knock on the door. Amos jumped up to open the door and three more young men came in.

Tyrone was alarmed and left the bar to confront Amos. "What the fuck. What is going on? I agreed to two friends."

"Dad, these are also close friends for school. When they heard about tonight, I couldn't say no."

"Well, tonight is over. Adding more guys to the activity is out bounds. So ....."

Marie interrupted, "Tyrone, the program is up to me. This is a change in my plans, but I should be able to make it work out. Go behind the bar, and open three more beers. Amos, lock the door and sit down as I get acquainted with your new guests."

The three arrivals were still standing nervously by the door not knowing what to expect as Marie approached them. "So, gentlemen, I take that you know that this event is a reward for Amos, and I am the MILF that is his gift. Yes, he can choose to share, but Mother is in charge. I call the shots. Do you want to play by my rules?"

Without a doubt, all three nodded their heads. Marie, making eye contact, asked, "what are your names?"

They answered identifying themselves as Jose, who appeared to be Hispanic, Paul, who was Caucasian, and Willy. Then, one by one, Marie planted a deep mouth kiss while rubbing the mound growing in their pants.

"Now go get your beers. Amos, please bring me a double scotch from the bar."

After all the boys were settled, Marie, holding her glass paraded around in front of them. "Do you link what you see. Am I the MILF you want?"

The were nods of agreement.

Approaching Paul, "Do you like my skit? Feel my leg. What do you think?"

"I feel your stocking."

"What if you move your hand higher?"

"I feel the top. I feel warm skin."

"Would you like that stocking?"

"Yes."

"OK. Take my shoe off and roll down the stocking and take it."

The other boys responded with clapping and vocal approval.

Paul did not need any encouragement. He slowly rolled down the thigh high. It went into his pocket.

Still sipping her scotch, Marie removed the other shoe and walked back and forth in front of the boys. After a few passes, she stopped in front of Shawn.

"Shawn, would you like a stocking?"

"Can I?"

"Yes."

He eagerly reached above the hem of her skirt to the top of the thigh high and started to slowly roll it down. He stopped when the roll passed the knee to slide hands up the sides of her bare thigh. Marie took a deep breath as he did. Soon the stocking was in his pocket.

Marie still had Scotch in her glass as she walked in front of the boys. But she walked to the bar, removed the jacket, and handed it to Tyrone. She finished off the rest of her scotch.

Returning to the front of the boys, she stopped in front of Jose. "There are a lot of buttons on my blouse. Can you handle them?"

Without saying a word, Jose was up and working the front of the blouse revealing her VS bra. She stepped to the bar to hand the blouse to Tyrone.

Returning to the boys, in her bra and skirt, she paraded up and down and stopped in front of Willy. "Would you like to see my panties?"

His head when up and down to say, "yes."

"You need to unbutton my skirt first."

He did. After it fell to the floor, Marie stepped out of it and tossed it to Tyrone.

Now she was walking in front of the six of them in her VS panties and bra. The boys were all smiles, but she looked to me and Tyrone, "I need a sharp knife or scissors." Tyrone had us covered.

So, she stopped in front of James. "Want to free my tits?"

He jumped up, as she turned around. He unclipped the bra. After it fell to the floor, she turned to him. "Have a feel." Of course he did. She then took the knife Tyrone provided and cut the bra in half. She gave half to James and half to Jose.

She continued to parade in front of the boys in her panties. She was close enough for them to grab a feel, but they were not sure enough of themselves to try. She was not done.

Stopping front of Amos, she said. "Amos, What's left? Do you want me naked?"

"You bet"

She handed him the knife and turned sidewise to him. "Cut this side first." When he did, she turned, keeping her legs tight, and had him cut the other side. She took the panties and knife and cut the panties in two, giving half to Amos and half to Willy.

Giving Amos a peck on the cheek, she said, "I need a touch more scotch", as she turned the bar. After a wink to me and Tryone, she turned to the boys. "If I am the MILF, why am I the only one nude here?"

Getting the hint, the boys all started to strip. As each one finished, she cupped his balls and licked his shaft from the bottom to the head, leaving Amos till last.

Stepping back, she announced that her plans were changed by the extra guests at the party. "I will begin the next part of the party by riding Amos cowgirl style while the rest of you watch. He had a grin that seemed to go from ear to ear as Marie led him by the hand to mattress and had him lay on his back with his head toward the center of the room. The others followed.

As Marie kneeled beside Amos, gave him a slow deep throat penetration, I think for both the effect on the boys and to add moisture. Not that the added moisture was needed. I could see her own wetness dripping down her inner thigh.

Then with a knee on sided of his rigid dick, she guided it into her hole and slowly lowering down until she had full penetration keeping eye contact with Amos the whole time. Slowly she began to slide up and down, but now she was making eye contact with the boys, one at a time. And they were getting excited. Some were stroking themselves, and others were shouting words of encouragement. As she picked speed, she added a swirling motion, as Amos would push up to meet her movements.

Surprisingly, Amos lasted at least five minutes, maybe because of the slow and deliberate movement in the beginning. When he came, he started bucking like a horse. When he settled down and Amos was still in full but softening penetration, Marie said to the boys, "This MILF is now going to pull the train. I'll pull the train as long as you can keep it up. Looks like you have it up now. As any one of you softens and pulls out, my cunt must be fill by another hard dick within two minutes. Over two minutes without a hard dick in me will end the pull. The guys behind the bar will be timekeepers and their decision is final. Amos is falling out, who is next."

As Amos got to his feet, there was only a slight amount of pushing as the line formed with Amos going to the back. Willy was first as Marie rolled to her back with her cunt facing the boys. He slid right in the well lubed hole and did not hold back and was pumping as hard as he could from the start. He did not last long. After he softened and pulled out, he was immediately replaced by Shawn, who lasted a little longer but not much. So, the train started without much reaction from Marie. James was next, and now there was movement in Marie's body pushing back to each thrust. Her big "O" was beginning. But like the two before, James was done before she went over the top.

"Come, come. I'm ready."

Jose was on her in seconds. Her body continued to respond, but now she began to make low humming noises, which subsided when he pulled out.

"More, more. Faster, faster."

Paul was the only one who had not shot his wad. Again, it did not take him long.

"Again, more, more."

Being sixth in line and having time to recover, Amos was up for it, and I do mean up for it. He looked as hard as ever. He was penetrating as soon as Paul was out of the way. After a few full strokes.....

"Yes, yes. Oh God. Yes."

No question. The orgasm had started. Amos plowed as hard as he could, but his staying power was stronger given that it had been about 30 minutes since he let loose in the cowgirl. Marie was in a rolling orgasm that just kept going. She was making all kinds of sounds, punctuated by a "Oh God" here and there. After about 10 minutes, Amos let loose, and Shawn was ready. The orgasm started up again after a brief pause. I could see Marie's change in her entertainment plan. With the extra young dicks, she was going for a continuous or nearly continuous orgasm for as long and youth could hold out.

Tyrone and I continued our timing duties, but never got close to the two-minute rule through three rotations of the line of young cocks. Things change on the fourth rotation. We started serving beers to those who dropped out of line. Only James and Amos made it on the fourth rotation. After Amos, Marie approached the bar with semen dripping down her legs and sweat all over her body.

Tryone had plenty of towels available, which the boy used to clean her up as best they could. Soon she was standing among the boys, chatting, and sipping a scotch. The boys were either dressed or in the process of dressing. She was still nude. There was plenty of touching and pinching, all of which brought smiles to her face.

Soon the beers were gone, and the boys moved towards the door, Marie sent each one off with a kiss and a hug, as their hands roamed.

When they were gone, she said, "Can I give you two a rain check? I am worn out and need to go home."

Tyrone and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Of course. We'll set it up."

I invited Tyrone over to our house Sunday evening. He accepted.