Marie's New Model

Story Info
Art Studio begins hosting bachelorette parties.
4.4k words
4.49
54.4k
60

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Business at Third Street Gallery and Studio began to pick up in earnest when it started hosting wine nights where customers came in the evening and received painting instruction while enjoying a classic French or Italian wine. The gallery even hosted a few events for men that they called Paint with a Pint, in which the local microbrewery brought in kegs of their specialty ales for the gentlemen to sample while they painted.

Marie, the gallery owner, was quite pleased with the uptick in business. A lifelong artist, Marie was widowed four years ago when her husband suffered a catastrophic car accident. She used the remainder of her dear late husband's life insurance policy and a portion of the personal injury settlement to purchase the struggling gallery an studio space situated on a business downtown street in a quaint college town. The front portion of the space houses a small gallery where Marie showcases the work of local artists. The back section of the property contains a large studio where Marie works on her paintings and sculptures. The studio is quite large, and makes the perfect setting for the wine and painting parties.

This night was especially big for Marie. Lisa Coffman, a well know patron of the arts in the community, was participating in the wine sipping event. At the conclusion of the evening, Marie gave Lisa and her friend Ann a tour of the studio and discussed some of the local artists' work that was on display. Lisa even decided to purchase a painting by Marie's friend Emilie. While Marie ran Lisa's credit card and packed up the large canvas painting. Lisa and Ann told Marie how much she enjoyed the painting party.

"Thanks for hosting such a fun event!" Lisa giggled, "I will definitely be back for more."

"More of that wine for sure." Ann snickered at her friend's enthusiasm.

"Hey! You know what would be amazing?" Lisa asked Ann.

"What's that?" Ann asked.

"We could have Jen's bachelorette party here!" Lisa answered. "Marie, would you host a private group for a party like tonight?"

"I hadn't considered it," Marie replied, "but I don't see why we couldn't."

"Silly! Jenny doesn't want a bachelorette party remember?" Ann replied.

"Oh fuck that!" Lisa responded. "She needs to get some fun in before the big day."

"Well it's her second wedding and she says it's going to be reserved," Ann kindly reminded.

"Marie dear, I will call you about possibly hosting a party for my dear friend Jen." Lisa said as she slowly walked out of Marie's front door.

Marie was excited. Maybe she'd get more business by hosting proposed party, but in the event she doesn't, at least one of the town's best known patrons was impressed with the gallery.

Several days passed, but on Wednesday afternoon Lisa popped into Marie's gallery to chat about the party.

"Hello Marie darling! Do you have a few moments to talk about my friend's bachelorette party?" Lisa asked.

Marie replied, "why yes! Do you have any dates in mind?"

"Per haps Thursday night, August 12 would be available?" Lisa asked.

"That's would be plenty of time to plan. How many guests?" Marie asked.

"Per haps five or six dear? We are attending a concert at the hall down the street at 8:00 pm. I was thinking we could have dinner at 5:00, arrive at your studio at 6:00 and paint until maybe 7:30?" Lisa asked

"That seems like it should work. I would think depending on the type of wine you ladies would like we could host you for a similar per person amount as our event last Saturday. Probably around $50 per person" Marie discussed.

"Perfect my darling Marie!" Lisa said.

"What would you ladies like to paint?" Marie asked. "We could do a simple still life or maybe a city scene?"

"Oh my dear Marie! Actually this is a bachelorette party, so Ann and I were giggling like school girls when we thought of this. Surely you know a figure model who could pose for us." Lisa smiled as she discussed the details.

"Hmmm I hadn't considered that possibility. Oh course I'd have to pay her...." Marie replied.

"HER?! Oh no honey, this is a bachelorette party. We want to see some penis!" Lisa laughed.

"Oh why yes of course," Marie replied nervously. "One of our instructors did host a drawing class with a male model. His name is Noah. I could call him."

"Well could we discuss his resume first dear?" Lisa asked.

"I don't really know what was on it, but the instructor said he was professional." Marie replied.

"Haha! No dear. I only need him to have two skills: first he needs to be nicely built." Lisa looked at Marie with a devious grin as she continued, "second, he needs to be hung like a horse."

"Um well I don't know much about that, um" Marie stammered in response.

"Oh phooey Marie darling. You can find us such a model! You know we can certainly afford it. Maybe $150 per person, plus a nice tip for your model." Lisa giggled.

"I'm not sure where I could find...how I would ask...I mean I don't know how the model would react to being asked..." Marie bargained.

"Nonsense Marie! The internet makes such things easy!" Lisa laughed, "I know you'll come through for us!"

With that Lisa sashayed out of the studio. Marie went to her records and found some drawing of Noah. The drawings appeared to show a toned body, but he certainly wasn't hung like the horses on her grandfather's farm in Kentucky. Marie wasn't sure where to turn, but desperately wanted to Lee Lisa as a client. Maybe she could search the internet. Marie logged on and searched for a model with a large penis. Her search led her to some interesting websites.

Marie found a site where men and women could share photos of themselves. Marie suspected some of the men photoshopped their photos because she had never known a human male could be so endowed. The site allowed Marie to post a personal ad for free. She debated in her head if she should go through with it. Finally she typed out:

Wanted. Nude male model in Collegeville. Must have ability to stand or sit in various poses and work for approximately one hour. Must also have toned body and large genitals. Serious inquiries only. Please email Marie@thirdstreet.com.

Marie took a deep breath and hit send.

Within ten minutes, Marie received her first reply. The email read as follows:

Hello, I am responding to your ad for the male model. My name is Jason. I am 27 years old and I live about 45 miles from Collegeville. I have never done this kind of thing before but always wanted to try it. Is this for an art class at the university? I am about 6 foot 2 inches tall, and weigh 195 pounds. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I can send you photos or I have some on this website. My profile name there is J-son8000.

Marie immediately returned to the website where she left the ad and searched for J-son8000. She discovered Jason had a gallery with six photos. Marie nervously began scrolling through them. The first was just a shirtless torso, but it featured a very nice chest framed by two sexy arms. The second showed a bit more for Jason. In this photo she could see his neck and the waistband of what looked like a pair of light blue boxer briefs. She continued to scroll. There was a shot of the boxer briefs wrapped tightly around Jason's mid section. "What a bulge!" Marie's mind was racing!

The next pic showed Jason in a pair of skimpy white briefs. His bulge was even more defined and the shape of the head of his penis was quite obvious. "Oh my God," Marie moaned softly to herself as she continued to scroll.

The next photo showed Jason pulling down the waistband of the white briefs to reveal the base of his thick, meaty penis. Marie's eyes wide wide as saucers. The final photo was a taken from behind Jason and showed his sexy back and firm buttocks. Marie was anxious, but thought she may have found her man.

She pulled the personal ad down and returned to her email. She typed a warm response:

Thank you for your email Jason. I am interested in offering you the position. It is for a model for a painting class, but not for the university. It is actually for a bachelorette party, which is why there was some specific requests in my ad. Would you be comfortable poses while five or six women paint you as they drink wine? Thank you for contacting me.

Marie went about her day ordering supplies and tidying up the gallery, but she couldn't shake the images of Jason from her mind. Every five minutes she checked her email to see if he replied. Finally it was there:

Thank you for your response. I don't see why I couldn't participate in this type of class. I will be in Collegeville around on August 7 if you'd like to meet for an official interview or anything.

Marie said yes and invited to Jason to stop by the gallery on August 7 when he had a few moments to discuss the ad.

The morning of August 7 found Marie up and out of bed early. She was nervous and anxious as a school girl going on her first date. What outfit to wear? How should she do her hair? Was she wearing too much makeup? Her mind raced. She settled on a new striped jumpsuit she bought at a cute boutique near the gallery a week earlier and did her hair and make up in fairly conservative manners. Marie arrived at the gallery early and got everything into place. She went ahead and set up the studio as it get set up for figure model classes, so Jason could see the set up. She was quite proud of her work when she heard the bell attached to the front door ring as it opened. She returned to the front of the gallery and found a handsome young man admiring one of her paintings. He was wearing a white t-shirt with blue athletic shorts.

"Are you Jason?" Marie asked nervously.

"Yes. You must be Marie?" Jason answered.

"I am. Thank you for coming by. I haven't really ever hired anyone for anything like this before, so maybe we could just start with a tour of my gallery and studio?" Marie asked as she began to lead Jason around the gallery area. Next she took him back to the studio.

"This is where the party will be. When one of our instructors had a figure drawing class she set the room up like this. You would be on this platform and the ladies will be here in a semi-circle" Marie explained the layout of the room.

"There is a restroom over there and a small laundry room just behind it. Should we go to my office to discuss specifics and any questions you have?" Marie asked.

"Sure." Jason responded as he followed Marie to her office. The young man noticed the way her jumpsuit hugged her nicely curved rear end as he followed along.

"So do you have any questions?" Marie asked as the two of them sat down.

"Well I guess how would this all go down?" Jason asked.

"I haven't actually hosted a party like this and painting people isn't really my specialty so I'm not sure exactly how it should happen, but I imagine you will come out in a robe, take your place on the platform, disrobe and then I will lead the painting instruction." Marie explained.

"That sounds good." Jason said.

"Anything else?" Marie asked.

"Umm not really." Jason responded

"The women told me they would pay a total of $150 each. I will buy a few bottles of wine with that, and pay myself, but I thought there should be enough to pay you $300. Does that sound fair?" Marie asked.

"For two hours of work? Heck yes!" Jason exclaimed.

"Ok then, will August 12 work for you? Be here at 5:30 to get ready?" Marie asked.

"Yes of course!" Jason answered as he stood. Jason tucked his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and started to push it downward.

"What are you doing?" Marie shrieked.

"Oh I thought you might want to make sure I qualify based on the special request of your guests," Jason said. "Do you need to see my package?"

"Oh um ah um yes. Good idea. I don't want them to be disappointed." Marie stammered.

"I've never seen a disappointed reaction." Jason laughed as he dropped his shorts. His long, flaccid penis hung well over his large balls. His public hair was trimmed short and neatly. It was the biggest penis Marie had ever seen - more than twice the length of her deceas husband's and very very thick. Marie felt her eye nearly pop out of her head. Her jaw hung open.

"I assume this will qualify me?" Jason asked.

"Oh yes Jason! Our guest will definitely approve!" Marie's voice quivered. "When you arrive on the 12th, we can do a little rehearsal before the guests arrive."

"Sounds great." Jason said as he pulled up his shorts. "Thank goodness those are some long shorts or this boy would be exposing himself left and right" Marie thought to herself as she escorted Jason out the door.

"I'm embarrassed to ask, but just how large is it?" Marie sheepishly asked Jason.

"Oh don't worry. Everyone asks me that." Jason explained. "Its about 7 to 8 inches when I'm soft, but when I get a hard on its a little over 10. Ten to eleven you know?"

"Holy Moly!" Marie nearly gagged. "Yes the clients will adore that!"

Marie escorted Jason to the door. When they reached the door, Jason gave Marie a polite hug and exited. Could this really be happening Marie wondered to herself.

Finally the 12th arrive and Marie was a ball of nerves. Would this go well? Was it too raunchy? Hopefully Lisa has fun as her patronage would surely help the gallery. The gallery wasn't busy at all on this day, which gave Marie plenty of time to set up and get ready for the party. The wine was chilled and easels prepared, so Marie decided to get dressed for the party. She wore a plain little black dress the hugged her shapely figure. Just as Marie put the final touches on her red lipstick, she heard the bell on her front door ring. It was 5:30. It must be Jason. Marie met Jason in the studio with a nervous smile. She escorted him back to her office where she handed him a plush white robe.

"I trust this will fit young man," Marie said. "When you are ready come out and we can do a rehearsal." Marie left Jason to disrobe. Moments later he emerged from Marie's office wearing only a robe.

Marie showed Jason where she would be standing, and where the guests would be seated. Jason took his place on the platform and removed his robe. He handed it gently to Marie. Marie couldn't help but look right at his large, swaying penis. It was even bigger than she remembered! After their walk through, Marie asked Jason to wait in her office until she called him out.

At 6:35, a black limousine pulled up in front of the gallery. Marie saw her new friend Lisa pop out. Lisa was wearing a lovely black dress that accentuated her large breasts and thin waist. Lisa waited next to the driver who was holding open the limo door. Next came Ann wear a little black dress with lace accents and very tall stiletto heels. Marie saw the red souls on the bottom as Ann turned back toward the limo. The next woman was a lovely African-American. Lisa would later introduce her as Yvette. She wore a black lace bodysuit with leather leggings and sky high heels. The next woman to emerge was Donna. She was a short, plump woman who wore a short black skirt atop a pair of tall black leather boots with a low cut floral top exposing her ample cleavage. Finally the bride-to-be Jennifer got out of the limo. She was a late thirty something divorcee wearing a gorgeous white lace mini dress. Her perky breasts nearly spilled out as she crawled across the leather limousine seats. Marie was impressed by the women's attire. They were dressed to kill. The five woman made their way to the gallery door as if in slow motion.

Marie ushered them in and welcomed them to the gallery. She pointed out some of her favorite pieces then led them in the studio. She got them situated at their stations and brought each a glass of expensive French wine. When everyone was in their places, Marie stepped up on the platform and said "ladies let me introduce you to the subject of tonight's class - his name is Jason and he is here to pose for us." With that, Jason emerged from Marie's office and walked to the platform.

Marie overheard Ann whispering to Lisa: "You didn't? You crazy bitch!"

Lisa just smiled and said "you only live once Ann."

Ann recoiled and said "my husband better not hear about this?" To which Lisa responded with more laughter.

There was no laughter though as Jason got ready to remove the robe. All the ladies's eyes were focused on him. He slowly peeled it off as handed it to Marie. As Marie steppes off the platform, she heard audiable gasps from the audience. Clearly they weren't expecting Jason to be as large as he is.

Marie hung the robe on the coat rack in the corner. As she walked back toward the center of the room, her eyes met Lisa's. Lisa mouthed the words "good job girl. He's fucking huge" to Marie. Marie was glad she pleased her wealthy client.

Marie picked up a palette and showed the women how to mix paint. Within seconds, Marie had whipped up a color very close in tone to Jason's skin. She walked around the room and helped the ladies get started. She showed them some techniques. Yvette asked to see Marie's work. Marie was painting Jason from behind. Yvette commented that Marie didn't have as good of a view as the other ladies to which Lisa and Ann laughed heartily.

After about 10 minutes of serious painting and art talk, Marie asked if anyone needed a refill on their wine. All the ladies raised their hands so Marie ventured off for another bottle. When she returned she founded Lisa playfully bantering with Jason and Jen.

"Jen I know your ex wasn't hung like Jason, but I suspect isn't Dave either." Lisa giggled.

"Why is that?" Yvette asked with a wicked grin.

"Cause if he was she wouldn't have left his ass!" Lisa cackled. Her raucousness caused Ann, Jen, Yvette, and Donna to crack up with laughter.

"Hey Jason!" Donna giggled. Jason and Marie looked in her direction. "Does it actually get bigger?"

Jason nodded nervously. Marie felt her face getting an embarrassed shade of red.

"How's the possible?" Donna giggled some more.

"You've never had a big boy?" Lisa asked Donna.

"Well not like Jason!" Donna exclaimed. "I didn't know dicks came in XXXL."

The attention had an effect on Jason. His large penis slowly begin to gain an erection. He knew Marie might not approve. His thoughts raced from his work, to baseball, to the most unattractive woman he knew, but alas his penis went fully erect.

"Holy shit ladies!" Lisa yelled. "Holy shit Jason!"

Marie was embarrassed. She whispered to Jason that maybe he should splash some cold water on himself. Jason retreated to the restroom.

"Where are you sending Jen's boy toy?" Lisa begged as Jen giggled like a schoolgirl.

"I'm sorry ladies we try to stay professional around here." Marie apologized.

"What? Hell no we aren't professional Marie. We're a bunch of drunk whores tonight!" Lisa replied to which the other four women hooted and hollered approvingly.

Jason returned to the scene with very heavy hanging semi-erect penis. Marie felt somewhat relieved, but Lisa hopped from her chair. She tossed Ann her cell phone.

"Ann take a pic of me and this cock!" the clearly intoxicated Lisa giggled some more. "Is that okay? I mean is that okay with you Jason?"

"Um well sure Ma'am." Jason stammered.

"Lisa please keep Jason's anonymity in mind." Marie cautioned.

"Relax Marie, the only heads in this photo are mind and this one!" Lisa said as she posed pointing as Jason huge flaccid penis. Ann snapped a couple photos and the attention was too much for Jason to bare. His penis was soon pointing at the ceiling again. A large droplet of preseminal fluid was oozing from Jason's large head.

"Looks like he likes posing with you!" Yvette laughed. "Can I get a selfie Jason?"

Yvette posed next to Jason who was elevated on the platform enough that his large member was easily visible in Yvette's selfie.

"Oh shit ladies, its 7:45. We got a concert to get to!" Donna announced. The ladies all hugged Jason who was still nude and very erect before hugging Marie as they walked toward the door.

12