Marilyn, Cuckold Husband and BBC

Story Info
Cuckold husband gets his hot MILF to fuck black men.
1.9k words
4.02
27.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Dee,

I wanted to thank you for introducing me to your hot and horny wife, Marilyn. She is one sexy woman, much hotter than I could have ever imagined. It's unfortunate that you had to leave and we couldn't double-team her as we planned. I guess we'll have to save that for next time. I want to share with you all that took place between she and I for the rest of the evening. As you are aware I've never fucked an older white woman and was really looking forward to it. I was horny as hell, since I hadn't gotten any pussy for almost two weeks. My balls were full and I was eager to fuck and dump my load in her hot hole.

Anyway we got to the club had a few drinks before we started dancing. I wanted her to initiate the first move and I wasn't disappointed. I could tell she was getting excited because her large nipples began to stick out of her sweater top. They resembled pretzels nuggets, appearing much longer and thicker than in the photos you showed me. We continued to dance and a little while later she "accidently" let her hand brush over my crotch. I was half hard anticipating when I would be able to taste and fuck her hairy cunt-hole. When it happened a second time, I grabbed her ass and pulled her into my hardening cock, kissed her deeply and she stuck her whole tongue down my throat. This was surely noticed by the other patrons--a young black stud kissing an attractive hot white woman. We then finished our drinks and proceeded to go to our room.

We continued to flirt and tease each other until we fell on the bed and I could get between her thighs. I pushed her back on the bed and she protested weakly. I started sniffing her cunt and getting her really excited. I then pulled her panties aside. Wow! What a fucking cunt! It was hairy like a dense forest and I had to wonder through the bush to find her thick and swelling cunt-lips. I began running my tongue up and down her pussy lips to really get her juices flowing. Her clit was really starting to twitch, so I concentrated on it. I stuck my tongue underneath her hood and proceeded to box her clit. Back and forth, up and down, in and out. She was going wild! I was lapping her hole like a wild dog. I've never eaten a wetter bitch. And then she went off, like an exploding firecracker. She began to quiver and quake. Her cunt was leaking pussy juice. I couldn't lick it up fast enough. That's when I stuck two fingers in her hole to plug her up. She coated my fingers with her pussy cream and I sucked them clean when I pulled them out. We kissed passionately before she wanted to taste me.

I turned around so she could take my penis out of my pants. She raked her long nails along my balls admiring my black shaft. To her delight she noticed I had a bubble of pre-cum on the tip. She continued to fondle my balls and stroke my shaft, encouraging me to give her a bigger bubble to lick. She swirled her tongue around my dick's head faster and faster as my penis oozed more pre-cum. Then she took her index finger and ran it slowly over my hole and picked up the bubble to taste. It wasn't enough so she began licking the underside of my cock and running her finger over my asshole begging me to give her more. When I bubbled up again she bent over and ran her tongue over the tip. She licked her lips then went down on the bulbous head and began to suck the tip. She was trying to draw more pre-cum out as though she was sucking through a straw. Wow! This is what an experienced woman can teach you! I ran my cock over her face then rested my balls on her chin when she slowly engulfed my penis, carefully easing it into her throat. She was so sexy. I watched her as she began eating more and more of my cock. Her thick lips moving up and down my black stalk added to my pleasure. She would rake her teeth lightly over it and look pleadingly at me. My dick was swelling and bobbing in her mouth and I knew I couldn't last much longer.

I softly took her head in my hands and looked deeply into her blue eyes. I began to fuck her face like a cunt. My balls were slapping against her chin as she ate my dick. God I wished I could do this forever! She was making slurping sounds which added to my excitement. In and out I continued to fuck her face. I reached around and fingered her hole. She squirmed excitedly. Then deep in the depths of my balls it started. I couldn't last any longer. I knew I was losing control and would soon be flushing my sperm down her throat. I grunted and my penis erupted, the first thick wad hitting the back of her mouth. I heard her gulp and gulp again as my second wad hit. She then pulled me partially out of her mouth as she accumulated my third, fourth and fifth shot so she could taste my semen. She continued to suck me as the last of my sperm dribbled out of my cock. At last she opened her mouth to show me the pool of my creamy white sap that coated her tongue and teeth. She rolled it around and pushed some of it out between her lips without spilling any. Then looking into my eyes leaned back and swallowed, sending my black seed deep into her belly.

We kissed passionately for a little while, before I noticed her nugget-sized nipples needed attention. I fondled her tits and ran circles over her areolas before I attacked those nipples. Then I pinched them and rolled them between my fingers. I licked them heartily and tugged them between my lips. They seemed to enlarge even more. Not only were they thick, but they appeared to be about 1" long. These were the horniest looking nipples I had ever seen!

As Marilyn became more excited, she grabbed my black cock to suck on. We swung around to get into a 69 position. I began eating her cunt and licking her clit in a frenzy. I was rolling my tongue around it and started batting it around before I stuck it in my mouth to suck. At that point she climaxed sending another load of her juices through her cunt-lips for me to drink. At that time I noticed how well-used and big her hole was. Her pussy-lips were about 5" long and when she became excited her cunt-hole would gape and I could see her pink insides. Although she seemed to have a lot of mileage on her cunt I knew how tight she would be, by the way she grabbed me when I fingered her. With the size of her engorged cunt, she could probably take both of our cocks in her pussy the same time. We could pummel, her either both of us going in and out simultaneously or alternatingly like a fucking piston.

As I ate her cunt, she massaged my black balls and ran her nails in circles over my asshole. She proceeded then to engulf my penis, deep throat me, and lick my balls at the same time. Imagine that, every time she went deep she would take a swipe at my balls with her tongue. I needed to fuck her now! I spun her around and was going to enter her gaping hole.

A hearty look at her cunt told me she was ready. She grabbed my cock with her long fingers, rubbed her clit one last time and guided me in. I eased into her gently allowing her to open her vagina and envelope me as her cunt walls parted. I could feel her heat as I buried my shaft. Her cunt muscles tightly squeezed my stalk and urged me on. We kissed and I told her, I wanted to "make love to her before I fucked her". As I lied on top of her I could feel the stiffness of those thick nipples against my chest. Slowly I began to fuck her cunt. Her pussy juices lubricated my cock and the glistening slim that coated my black dick flamed my desire to really fuck her. I continued to plow her cunt getting deeper and deeper into her hole. She was grabbing my ass urging me to go even deeper. Her nails were digging into me and she moaned as I hit the back of her cunt. She knew then her cunt was fully stuffed with a horny black cock.

I knew that she was two days beyond "safe" period and could get pregnant by my black sperm. This fueled my passion. The risk of knocking up this sexy white MILF spurred me on. The thought of shooting my sticky black sperm and having it cling to her cunt walls excited me further. We continued to fuck furiously. Her legs were beside her tits and I kept pounding her cunt deeper and deeper. Her cunt-hole belonged to me and I planned to give her as much sperm as I could. At times I pulled my cock entirely out of her cunt, then plunge it back in splitting her pussy-lips suddenly. She grunted and moaned. She could feel my dick pulsating and expand in side of her. She said "fuck my like a pig, fuck me like a pig". She was bringing the animal out in me.

I knew it wouldn't be much longer before I would be shooting my sperm into her fertile cunt. One final kiss and I slipped my hands under her ass and began to pound her furiously. In and out deeper and deeper, and with one last heave I pushed my dick up against her cervix and let go. My big black cock spasmed and I flooded her cunt completely. Pump after pump I released my sperm. She fondled my nuts making sure she received it all. We were wet with sweat but I didn't want to pull out. We just lied there panting like the two animals we became.

When I finally started to go soft, I plopped out of her. I swung around so she could lick off the remaining sperm from my cock. I looked at her cum covered cunt and her big hole. It was hard to believe this loose-looking cunt was so tight. I couldn't resist sucking her erect clit and those swollen pussy-lips. I licked and suck until my sperm started to dribble out. I had never tasted my own cum, but I was going to now. Glob after glob eased out and I collected it on my tongue. It was warm and salty. I wanted more of it and I dug my tongue deeper inside of her. She reached down and spread her pussy so I could lick deeper. She got up and straddled my face, rubbed her cunt across my nose and mouth as I continue to lick and suck her. Then she exploded sending pussy juice and more of my sperm over my lips and onto my tongue. I savored the flavor until she calmed down.

We finally kissed. I opened her mouth and let my creamy semen roll into hers. She was surprised but willingly accepted it. I told her I wanted her to savor my taste again. She smiled and gulped it down. We kissed once more and promised to meet again soon.