Marin's Predicament Ch. 02

Story Info
Marin learns what happens to bad girls.
3.4k words
4.58
15.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...girls get punished. Bad girls are taught how to behave. Bad girls are trained to obey. You don't want to be a bad girl. You want--" The words of the mantra ceased. Marin continued to hum along, speaking the words in her head, oblivious to the fact that the voice had stopped where she continued. Her hips swayed with what little motion was allowed to her, trying to ride the toy that continued buzzing away inside her dripping cunt, offering her no respite until it, too, ceased. Marin moaned with despair, trying to grind on the immobile, lifeless toy that had kept her edged for... how long had it been? Hours at least, surely. Had it been a day? Multiple days? There was no way for her to know.

She heard the click-clack of heels on tiled floor, approaching her with slow deliberation. It only took a few steps before her captor was close enough to touch her. Marin groaned softly around the thick phallus in her mouth, massaging it with her tongue in the hope that it might yield either water or the thicker gruel that served as food. Her captor touched her again as before, fingertips lightly trailing the curve of her breast, eliciting another moan and an arch of the back from the girl.

"Mmm... much better." Came the woman's sultry voice, almost a purr. It was hard for Marin to tell. She was already nodding. "You've learned your lesson, haven't you, slut?" An eager nod. Marin could almost hear the woman's smile. "Are you going to be a good girl now?"

There was no hesitation this time. Marin knew she would break utterly if she had to endure another cycle of edging torment and conditioning. She didn't want to be a bad girl anymore, she wanted to be a good girl. Instinctively, she sucked at the hollow cock stuffed in her aching mouth; good girls suck.

An amused chuckle, and the hand slid down towards Marin's hips. She tried pushing herself out, to present herself to the woman's touch, praying that now, now, now she would finally be granted the release that had been so deviously denied her. The toy completely covered her sex, denying any access beneath the thick strap that kept the toy firmly seated within her. The woman pushed against it with a slow rhythm, enough to make Marin moan and grind back eagerly. Even without the vibrations, it was heavenly.

"Yesss.... you're ready now, slut. Ready to be a good girl, aren't you?" The woman said, teasing her further. Marin nodded, moaning around her gag in acceptance of her fate. "You must need to cum so, so badly... yes, you do. You're so eager, grinding against my palm." The hand pulled away, and with it, the means by which Marin could find stimulation against the toy. She couldn't feel the woman's breath against the leather hood encasing her head, but her voice was a seductive whisper that made her yearn for any touch.

"I never gave you permission to do that..." She said, letting the threat hang a moment. Marin whimpered, giving a little jerk as she realized she had made a terrible mistake. She'd been a bad girl, trying to steal pleasure that wasn't hers to take. Not without permission. With what little strength she had, she tugged futilely against the leather sack and unyielding straps that kept her firmly bound and nearly immobile. "Bad girls don't get to cum, little slut. Bad girls get punished. Tell me, slut, do you deserve to be punished."

Marin suspected a trap, but it was one she knew she had to step into willingly. She nodded shakily, whimpering again. She would have used words if she could, would have begged to be punished, to be made good at last.

"Beginning to understand your place... your punishment will come, but we lack the necessary... equipment, here. It's time to move to the next phase, slut." The woman snapped her fingers, and Marin heard many pairs of boots entering the room, surrounding her. Rough hands took hold of her by loose straps protruding from the leather sack, holding her up by hips and shoulders as someone untethered her from where she'd been left standing for the duration of her black, deafening confinement.

Marin didn't struggle as they maneuvered her, but moaned as her relocation resulted in the toy adjusting slightly within her. The metal collar and cuffs were removed, no longer needed to keep her awake for her torturous cycles of pleasure. They turned her so that she lay upon a hard surface on her back, and listened as her sack was tethered to the table. No, a gurney she realized, as she felt herself gliding along and heard one of the wheels occasionally squeaking. The woman was pushing the gurney, standing at Marin's head.

"Your training will begin soon, slut." The woman told her, making the first of many turns. Marin could hear the others before and behind her, an escort of sorts. Three of them? Four? She wasn't certain, their footsteps overlapping. Only the woman's heels were clearly heard. "But first, you must be punished for trying to steal your release."

Marin found herself nodding in agreement. Yes, she needed to be punished. They needed to make sure she wasn't a bad girl anymore. She wanted to be a good girl, and like a good girl, Marin sucked at the hollow cock in her mouth, greeted with cold air for her efforts. The woman laughed; she must have noticed.

"Don't worry, slut. You'll have a real one soon."

Marin sucked harder.

There was a touch upon the toy's base, and Marin resisted the urge to shift her hips to meet that small amount of pleasure. The toy hummed to life, quietly buzzing, gifting her hyper-sensitive sex with a low rumble to reawaken her desire. Was this a gift from the woman, for her eagerness to serve and be used? Was it a punishment, meant to further scramble her senses and keep her pliant?

Marin didn't care. It was pleasure freely given, pleasure that would not culminate in the release she so desperately needed, but pleasure all the same. Marin sucked and moaned, working her tongue along the phallus, fighting to keep her hips still. She lasted a minute before she couldn't stop herself from lightly gyrating. If this displeased the woman, she couldn't tell, but the pleasure didn't stop.

Minutes that felt like hours in her hypersensitive state passed before they finally stopped. A door shut somewhere behind her with a metallic thud of finality.

"Set her up." The woman said, and the boots moved, surrounding her. She was unhooked from the gurney and lifted squirming in pleasure by several pairs of hands. They set her down on her knees, pulling her ankles up and hooking them to her waist, then added a strap to fix her to the surface that someone bent her over. There was open space where her breasts were left to hang. A strap was layered over the back of her neck, guiding her face into an impression that was more claustrophobic than the hood she already wore.

There was no struggling on Marin's part, just a modicum of squirming as she tried to ride the toy still buzzing happily in her soaked cunt. The vibrations were constant, but too low to bring her anywhere near the edge she had been before. She couldn't move, her arms folded beneath her breasts, strapped together within the leather sack; her thighs pressed firmly to the bench she knelt at.

"That's all." The woman said, and the boots receded. The door opened and shut behind them, leaving the woman alone with a pleasure-crazed Marin. Heels clocked and clacked slowly as the woman circled her prey like a vulture wheeling overhead. She stopped in front of Marin. "I'm going to remove your hood, your blindfold and lastly your gag. When I do so, you are to keep your whore mouth open for me, do you understand, slut?"

Marin gave a wiggle, moaning in the affirmative as the vibrator continued to stimulate her senses, making her desperate enough to submit to anything that was asked of her at this point. Anything, anything for release...

The hood came off first, bringing the chill of fresh air to her sweaty face. When the blindfold was removed, Marin blinked at the sudden brightness of the world, whimpering softly into the gag as she tried to adjust to her restored sight. Last, as promised, came the gag. She watched the ruby red stiletto heels of the woman before the slobbery, dripping cock was pulled away from her sight. Although her jaw ached, Marin found that she missed the cock's presence already.

As demanded of her, Marin knelt there with her mouth hanging open, drooling openly onto the floor now. "You've been a bad girl up until this point, but I can see that you wish to be otherwise. Is that right, slut?"

"Y-yes!" Marin stammered, trying not to moan as she answered. "I want to be a good girl. Please, please let me be a good girl..!"

The heels disappeared, moving clockwise until the woman stopped behind Marin. The room suddenly rang with the sharp slap of a gloved hand meeting the leather skirt barely covering Marin's ass, eliciting a surprised moan from the girl. She felt so embarrassed, so ashamed that she had liked it.

"Tell me what happens to bad girls like you, slut." The woman demanded, delivering another slap to Marin's ass.

"Bad girls get punished..!" Marin gasped, arching somewhat, as though to present her ass. "Bad girls are taught how to behave. Bad girls are trained to obey." She recited the mantra, wiggling her hips. "I don't want to be a bad girl..."

Another slap, another moan from the girl. "I am going to punish you for the bad girl that you are. It's the only way for you to learn to behave. Only then, can you be trained." Instead of a slap, the woman raised one foot so she could press the heel of her stiletto against the buzzing toy seated in Marin's dripping cunt.

"P-Please..!" Marin moaned, the vibrations intensifying just from that pressure. She resisted the urge to grind against it, knowing it would only make her situation worse. "P-Punish me... I want to be good..! Please, please, please...." Marin cried and whimpered, desperation overwhelming her.

The woman began grinding the toy herself. Marin could hear her smirk. "You are my slut. Say it."

"I'm your slut..." Marin moaned, panting with need.

"Louder. I want to believe it."

"I'm your slut!" Marin cried, straining against her bonds in an effort not to appear to greedy.

The pressure vanished and left the girl gasping to endure the normal, gentler rumble of vibrations. "I am your Mistress. Until such a time as I deem you trained and worthy of a collar, you will remain my slut. You will obey me without question, or you will be punished. You will obey me without hesitation, or you will be punished. Your pleasure, your pain, your will and your fate are mine. Do you understand me, slut?"

Marin bobbed her head, struggling to retain the words, instinctively holding them as she did the mantra. "Yes, Mistress." She said.

"You learn quickly." Mistress said, her voice sounding... lower? Hands cupped her ass, sliding the skirt up and out of the way. She felt a tug at the strap keeping the toy buzzing away inside of Marin's needy pussy. A breath wafted against her exposed ass. "Mmm... you smell good enough to eat. Punishment first, training second, and maybe.... if you're a good girl... I might let you cum."

"O-Ohh..." Marin moaned softly at the prospect. "Please, please let me cum..."

Her begging was awarded with a slap against the strap and the toy inside her, drawing a yelp of sudden discomfort and surprising pleasure from Marin. "Who am I?" She demanded harshly.

"Mistress!" Marin gasped, realizing her mistake. "P-please, I'll be good Mistress, I want to be good..!"

"We'll see about that." Mistress said harshly. "First, a lesson in discipline. Judging by the way you moan when I spank you, I'd wager you're a masochist. Consider this your one and only warning, slut; you do not cum without Mistress' permission. No matter what I do to you, no matter how good you feel, don't you fucking cum."

Marin whimpered again, but was quick to answer. "I understand Mistress... I-I won't cum unless you give me permission, Mistress."

"See that you don't." Her heels click-clacked away, then back. There was a faint woosh of displaced air before something broad smacked into Marin's ass hard, drawing a cry of mixed pain and pleasure from the bound slut-to-be. "Count it out, slut."

"O-One, Mistress..." Marin managed, realizing what was expected of her. She tensed, waiting for the next blow to land, but it didn't. "Mistress..?"

"You forgot to thank me, slut. Don't you also forget to ask me to punish you further. You can be a little more creative with that second bit." Mistress said, a smile in her sadistic tone.

"Of course, s-sorry Mistress. Thank you Mistress, please punish me..?" Marin mewled, and was rewarded with another hard smack to her ass. "Two..! Ah, thank you Mistress, punish me again--ah! Three! Thank you Mistress, please punish me..ah! F-Four..." Marin was panting by now, the pain and pleasure impossible to tell apart with the way her pussy ached for any kind of stimulation. The toy was driving her insane. "Th-thank you, Mistress... please punish me..."

It continued like this, Mistress taking her time after the sixth stroke so that Marin couldn't tense. Twice, she was spanked multiple times in a row before Marin was permitted to count, give thanks, and beg for more. By the twentieth stroke, she was holding back tears as much as her orgasm.

"P-please... Mistress, I... I need to cum, I might--"

"Don't. You fucking. Dare." Mistress hissed, delivering another punishing stroke of the paddle.

"Twenty-one..!" She was so close. Marin was so, so very close... anything would tip her over the edge now, she was sure of it. "Thank...you Mistress... a-ah... punish your n-naughty... s-slut..."

Marin waited for the next blow. Anything to cum, she didn't care if it meant more punishment afterwards. Waiting was driving her insane, she had never been edged before in her life and now she'd suffered for what felt like a week. She wondered what would happen if she did cum without permission; would she be edged longer, like before? Would it somehow be worse than that? Marin couldn't imagine anything worse, but that meant nothing.

She never imagined she could ever be so desperate to cum as to call a woman Mistress and beg her to punish her.

The paddle didn't land again. Marin caught her breath, sniffling before asking meekly, "M-Mistress... will you p-punish me more..?"

"I will, slut." Mistress said. "But your ass is red enough for my liking right now. Tell me, how badly do you need to cum, slut?"

"So bad, Mistress..." Marin moaned, writhing. "I've never... never felt so desperate... I need it, please, please... I-I'll do anything, Mistress - anything! Please, just please let me cum Mistress!"

"Mmm... I do love begging..." Mistress purred, and once more Marin felt a tug at the strap keeping the vibrator lodged in her pussy. Marin was certain she would cum if it were moved at all, she was so tense with anticipation. The strap was tightened, shoving the vibrator just a little bit deeper, making Marin moan.

The vibrations turned off, leaving her panting. No, she'd been so close! Marin squirmed, realizing she'd been drooling. "Your punishment isn't over yet, slut." Mistress said, walking away again. When she returned, she stopped at Marin's head, red heels in sight once more. "Now, did I hear my slut say she was willing to do anything?"

Marin's head bobbed. "Yes, Mistress..! I-I can be good, Mistress, please let me prove myself!"

Mistress chuckled and squatted low so that Marin could just barely look up the short dress hugging her Mistress' hips. A clean-shaven, lightly glistening pussy greeted her sight. Marin licked her lips, although she'd never been attracted to women before. Her mind was so addled by pain and pleasure and carnal need that she really was willing to do anything to earn her release.

"Do you like what you see, slut?" Mistress asked, one hand trailing through Marin's dark auburn hair, manicured nails lightly grazing along her scalp. It sent shivers down her spine. "If you don't, well... you'll learn to love it. You're looking at your next lesson, slut. It pleased me to bring you pain, but now it's your turn to do some work. Tell me, have you ever tasted another woman?"

"No, Mistress.... I-I've never been attracted to women..." Marin admitted. Boldly, hoping she was guessing right, she quickly added, "M-May I taste your pussy, Mistress..?"

"Mmm, learning your manners... this is good, slut." Mistress purred, her hand taking a hold of Marin's hair and tugging while she did something with the bench. She pulled the top half of the hole away and then that piece of the bench folded down. For the first time in what seemed like hours, Marin could finally move her head somewhat, although she was holding her head up to alleviate the pull on her hair. Curiously, her eyes began drawing upwards...

"Eyes down, slut; you don't get to see me yet." Mistress said, tugging on her hair again. "Be a good girl and be patient."

"Y-yes, Mistress!" Marin gasped, turning her gaze down. She was being spared more pain for a chance to bring her Mistress pleasure; she wasn't about to test her luck and see what other vile and creative torments could be heaped upon her.

It took her a moment to realize that something was being done with her hair. Mistress gathered it up neatly, tying it into a tail, but then it tugged back, forcing Marin to crane her neck against the loosened leather strap at the back of her neck. Mistress stood and stepped closer, bringing her pussy at level with Marin's face, though the dress had slipped low enough to obscure it. It couldn't obscure the aroma, however. Similar to her own wetness, she thought, but different. Sweeter, perhaps?

With a startled moan, Marin felt the plug in her ass move and strain as Mistress tugged on it somehow. She'd forgotten that it was even there, but now with it being pulled at a sharp angle, it was impossible to miss. Anal had been another thing that Marin had shirked, having barely dabbled a bit and decided she wasn't a fan. Now, however.... she was beginning to wonder what other wonders she'd been missing out on.

"There." Mistress said, and tugged on a rope tied between Marin's hair and what she realized was a hook protruding from the plug in her ass. Given the strap it was threaded through, there was no danger of the plug's removal, ensuring Marin would constantly tug against it with every motion of her head. "Much better. Keep those eyes down, slut, you're not worthy yet. Soon, the only thing you're going to be seeing is your Mistress' sweet pussy. Isn't that nice, slut?"

"Y-yes, Mistress..!" Marin answered with a gasp. Even talking made it difficult not to pull against the plug. Performing oral sex was going to be a unique challenge.

Mistress walked away, this time to set a bar stool in front of Marin's face. "Now, I'm going to take control of your toy and use it to... motivate you. All you have to do is focus on using that mouth of yours to please your Mistress. Without cumming, of course."

Marin whimpered quietly at the prospect, but she really had no choice. Failing in any way here would result in further punishment and further edging. Her mind would shatter if she had to endure that any longer, and she felt like she'd come so far already. "Yes, Mistress. P-Please Mistress, may I eat your sweet pussy?"

"Very good!" Mistress said with a giggle, straddling the bar stool and edging it closer. Marin got a closer look at her Mistress' sex, glistening with apparent arousal. She knew for a fact that her own thighs were completely soaked from how much she'd been edged. The thought made her mouth water... or maybe it was the delicious pussy that filled her view.

Mistress gently closed her thighs around Marin's head, one hand coming to rest on top, gripping the tail of her and tugging against the plug. "Now, be a good girl for me..." Mistress said, activating the vibrator once more.

12