Marion's Choices

Story Info
Marion joins in the family fun.
4.5k words
4.58
34.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's Disclaimer: all characters are over the age of 20. This being Literotica-land, everyone is pretty free and open about their sexuality and are giving free, informed consent. If this is your first time with my characters, I hope you go back to read some of the earlier erotic adventures that Marion tells her daughter about later in the story.]

It was a golden time.

Every day Eleanor and her father drank deeply from the cup of their forbidden desire for each other. Every morning Eleanor would see her mother off to work. Hug at the door. "Bye Mom! Love you! Have a good day." She would watch impatiently until the car pulled out of the drive and was gone. Then she would hurry upstairs, frantically pulling off what little clothing she had on, leaving it strewn carelessly over bannisters or the middle of the hallway, so that naked she would enter her parent's bedroom.

Sliding between still warm sheets Daddy would wrap her in a lover's embrace and with caressing hands and gentle kisses they would relish the touch of skin to skin along the entire length of their rapidly entwined bodies. Daddy's hand softly stroking the curve of her bottom. His lips searching for her nipples. When she could feel the twitching of his hardness she would often push him onto his back and mount him, grinding her hips back and forth, holding him down with her fingers spread through his hairy chest, they would hold eye contact, chests heaving, breath panting, neither wanting to speak. When she could bear it no longer she would reach down with a finger and rub herself until her back arced and she cried out with a joyful aria before collapsing. Her orgasm was usually enough to bring Daddy to his own and she delighted in the sudden warmth from his seed spilling into her as she sprawled across his chest with his arms wrapped protectively around her.

Other mornings, Daddy was more deeply asleep and she would burrow beneath the sheets like a searching animal to find him and take him into her mouth. Eleanor loved tasting her mother's juices still on her father's swelling hardness and she would lick him carefully, and thoroughly. Taking him whole into her hungry mouth to suck him to arousal. Mornings like this, woken in a state of swollen urgent need, Jack would push his daughter onto all fours and thrust into her from behind, taking her like a rough beast. Eleanor would grip the headboard for support, her breasts swaying with each deep thrust, her nipples brushing over her mother's pillows adding an extra tingle of erotic charge. With her father's strong hands gripping her hips, and his thick, hard shaft ramming steadily into her Eleanor would give voice to her lust.

"Oh! Oh oh oh, unnnnh, ....aah, yes, fuck me daddy! Fuck me! That's right daddy! Fuck me hard! Oh God, please fuck me daddy!....oh oh oh OH FUCK!"

Once she had her explosive, screaming orgasm she would collapse her shoulders and rest her head on the pillow. Smiling and sighing with her bottom in the air, just enjoying the pleasure it gave her Daddy as he rammed his cock into her wet pussy until with a grunt his cock pumped her full of warm semen. Once soft, Jack would roll off onto his back. Eleanor would stay in the same position and look at him, her face smiling at him from her mother's pillow, while her father's come slowly dripped out of her pussy.

"Good morning, Sweetie."

"Good morning, Daddy!"

A leisurely, naked breakfast in front of the kitchen window would follow. Jack talked about work or a book he thought Eleanor might like. Eleanor talked about university and her friends there. Jack drank in the vision of Eleanor's golden curves with his tea. Eleanor admired Jack's strong, hairy body. He was starting to go grey in his chest and temples, but that just added to his dignity. He had a middle aged 'dad bod' but Eleanor liked that. He was, after all, her Daddy.

She sidled up behind him and cupped an ass cheek in each hand, giving them a playful squeeze. "You've got a cute butt, Dad. You know that?"

He turned around in her embrace and squeezed her bottom back. "Thanks for noticing. You're Mom thinks so too."

He looked down at her full, round breasts pushed into his chest hair. "You've got your Mom's ass and tits too."

Eleanor wiggled closer to him. "Thanks. Mom is pretty hot."

"Yes. Yes, she is."

Eleanor buried her face in her Dad's chest hair and asked quietly "Are you thinking about Mom while you're fucking me?"

Jack lifted her chin to look her in the eye. "What? No." He gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. "I am only thinking about you when we make love."

Their play would continue throughout the morning. With fingers and lips and tongues they would explore the contours of each other's body, slowly, sensuously taking and giving delight. Jack loved watching his daughter's face change and contort as he would finger fuck her on the sofa, her orgasm bringing him to a state of arousal. Eleanor loved licking and sucking her daddy's hard on. She would softly suck his balls, making him groan. After his sudden eruption of hot come into her mouth, she would climb, smiling wickedly, up his torso and grabbing his face in her hands she would kiss him deeply, and force her tongue between his eagerly opening lips, pushing his load of come into his mouth. Daddy's tongue would respond and they'd dance together, spreading the essence of their love until they both swallowed.

"Mmmmm" Jack sighed. "I taste good."

"Uh huh" Eleanor nodded, smiling. "You do."

Jack slid off the sofa to kneel on the floor. "Why don't you spread those legs for Daddy and let him have a taste of you?"

"Oh Daddy!" Eleanor giggled as she joyfully threw her legs over daddy's shoulders and spread her thighs before him. Jack lowered his face to her sex pungent bush and extended his tongue. As his thick, articulate muscle pushed into her, Eleanor arced her head back on the sofa and gasped with delight and surprise. Having Daddy kneeling in front of her like this, his head between her thighs. Searching her secret garden, worshiping at her inner temple filled her with a new found sense of wonder and joy.

"Oh Daddy! Yes! Eat me, Daddy! Oh....ohohohohoh..."

Eventually, of course, their mornings of love making would end. Deeply satisfied, Jack would pack his lunch box and head for his late shift at work. Eleanor, glowing from multiple orgasms and filled with her Daddy's come, would shower and dress and go help her Mother at the store.

Marion ran a small sex shop, "Aphrodite's Garden". Jack's job at the factory provided a decent steady income and the all-important health benefits, but Marion's small business was doing not badly either, helping to pay for three university tuitions. During the summer, there was an uptick in business from tourists, so it was nice having Eleanor home and old enough to help out.

"Hi Mom!" Eleanor sang as she came in the door. "How's business today?"

"Oh not bad. How was your morning with your Father?"

Eleanor smiled at her secret memories. "Oh, pretty good."

Marion indicated a box beside the sales counter. "Some more dildos and vibrators just arrived. Could you unpack them and put them into inventory tonight please?"

"Sure thing, Mom." Eleanor nodded dutifully.

She opened the box looking for the invoice. "Anything good?"

Marion shrugged. "I guess it depends on what you're looking for?" She smiled at her daughter. "Remember you get the Staff Discount!" She paused and then tweaked Eleanor's nose with a laugh. "But no playing at work!"

"Jeez, slave driver! You take all the fun out things."

Laughing still, Marion left. It was nice being able to leave the shop in capable hands and get out and enjoy a bit of the summer day. Perhaps she would go home and have a bit of a play herself before putting dinner on? While the kids were away at school and if Jack was working the late shift, she would spend a lot of the evening naked with a vibrator gently pulsing in her pussy while she watched television or read, causing her to float away on a cloud of almost continuous gentle orgasms.

Yes, it was great having Ellie home, but she really needed some naked time. She couldn't complain about the sex though. Jack was coming home pretty amorous lately, waking her up to fuck her hard and leave her howling. It was a new change in behaviour which made her wonder, but she wasn't going to complain. Maybe some co-worker was getting him all turned on? Maybe after the kids went back to school in September they'd have to revisit a bit of swinging? She hadn't been spit-roasted for decades now.

Marion started undressing as soon as she got in the door. She noticed Ellie's nightgown draped over the bannister and shook her head in dismay. Kids. Always expecting Mom to pick up after them. She tossed the nightie into Ellie's laundry hamper and then kept going to her own bedroom, stopping to get panties and bra off so that she was naked as she walked through the door.

She flung herself down on the unmade bed and spread her legs, running fingers through her soft bush and up her stomach to cup her breasts and tweak her nipples. Reaching for the nightstand drawer she pulled out one of her toys, a bright pink rabbit. Lubing it up, she spread herself and slowly, gently pushed it in. She lay back and let the pulsing, exquisite waves of pleasure flow up through her body as her hands cupped her breasts. Closing her eyes she thought of old partners, friends of hers and Jack's whom they had played with when they were young. She grabbed the toy and began pushing it in and out, thrusting harder, thinking of other cocks pushing into her, filling her with

Her phone burbled, breaking the mood.

"Hey Mom!" It was Hal, their son and the twin to their other daughter Isobel. Both were still away, doing some work internships for the summer.

"Hi baby" Marion tried to keep her voice normal as she adjusted the toy in her vagina to keep the clitoral stimulator in contact. "What's up?"

"Thought I'd come home next weekend."

"That's great baby. We'll pick you up at the bus station. Can you text us the time?"

"Sure thing Mom."

Marion gasped as flutter of ecstasy passed through her. "Oh."

"You OK Mom?"

"Oh sure baby, I'm fine. I just need to go put dinner on."

"Oh OK. Love you Mom!"

"Love you too Baby Boy!"

"Mom! Jeez..." Hal complained as he hung up.

With a sigh of relief Marion switched off and began thrusting her toy urgently until she came, her orgasm coming out as a long exhalation. Satisfied and smiling she used her cell phone camera to take a picture of her breasts. She would sext it to Jack. "Here's something to put a smile on your face!"

Her phone burbled as she was making the bed. It was Hal.

"Uh Mom?"

Oh shit! Because she was last talking to Hal she didn't think to double check the contact she was texting to, and had just sent her son a picture of her tits.

"Sorry. That was meant for your dad."

A slight pause as she thought about what she'd done. "Did you like them?" She included a winky face emoji to keep it light hearted.

A longer pause then her phone burbled again.

"Wow."

She sent back the winky face again and a heart.

Marion turned her attention to the bed, thoroughly rumpled and decided she'd better change the sheets. She and Jack having sex every night was going to increase their laundry. She'd better stop wearing nighties to help balance things out. Smiling and naked she went downstairs to make dinner.

She was dressed by the time Ellie came home. 'HI Mom! What's for supper?"

As they ate, Eleanor reported on the store. "Some mail orders came in before I locked up. I printed them off and pulled the stock. They're on the back counter for packing tomorrow."

"Thanks honey." They moved into the living room to finish dessert. Marion noticed a fresh sex stain on the sofa. She tutted in disapproval. "Is this from you Ellie?" She didn't wait for an answer and got a wet cloth. "Oh I hope the Scotch Guard is still good." She dabbed resolutely at the dark stain. "Look I don't mind you masturbating on the sofa. I get it. Porn on the big screen is great, they're almost life sized. But I'll tell you the same thing I told your Father. Please put down a towel!"

"Sorry Mom" Eleanor said in a small voice, remembering how that stain had really gotten there.

"When you kids are off at school, I know your Dad likes to watch some porn down here in the morning and have his naked time. He used to shoot his loads all over the place. But he's older now. Doesn't seem to blow as big a load anymore."

"His load seems pretty big to me" Eleanor murmured to herself.

"What was that honey?" her mother asked.

"What?" Eleanor shook her head, quickly recovering. "Oh nothing. I was just wondering; 'Naked time?'"

Marion got very matter of fact. "Sure, naked time. Your Dad and I both enjoy being naked around the house. Masturbating, cooking, cleaning, just watching TV or reading. It keeps us hungry for each other. Of course when we're both home, it usually ends up with sucking and fucking."

Marion smiled to see Eleanor blush. They were now both thinking about seeing Jack naked. Eleanor poured out some wine, excited by this turn of conversation and wanting to keep it going.

"So, where was the strangest place you and Dad did it?" she asked.

Marion looked up at the ceiling, searching it for her memories. "Oh I'm not sure... there was the alley at night behind the old factory on our way home from a club."

Eleanor's eye brows shot up. "Ew! Mom! You did it in an alley?"

Marion shrugged. "Yeah we were both kinda drunk and pretty horny after your Dad had been fingering me under the table all night!"

"God Mom!"

Marion paused thoughtfully, enjoying teasing her daughter like this. "Or maybe the meadow where we were being watched by a bird watcher."

Eleanor gasped. "You were being watched?"

Marion smiled wickedly. "It was a huge turn on. Best orgasm I'd had up until then." She winked at Eleanor over her wine glass. "Actually, I like being watched."

Eleanor blushed again, not knowing what to say. Should she tell her mother about watching them at night?

"Or maybe it was that time your Dad and I had sex in the woods as a commuter train passed by. That was pretty weird. And intense. I'm pretty sure your Grandpa was on the train and saw us fucking."

"Wait? What? GRANDPA?!" Eleanor paused, thinking rapidly. "Did you and Grandpa ever....?"

"No. I met your Dad when I was just about your age. But the thought of him watching us really turned me on." Marion paused, thinking over the missed opportunities.

"I discovered I liked being watched after posing nude for one of your Dad's artist friends. I'll show you the picture." She went upstairs and Eleanor could hear the sounds of things being moved in the closet. Mom returned with some framed paintings, dusty from being hidden in a comer behind old sheets for many years. Marion turned the first one around, to show a much younger version of herself reclining naked on a settee, a book open in front of her as she looked wistfully out of a window.

"Oh wow" Eleanor whispered in admiration. "You're so beautiful Mom."

"But wait there's more!" Marion revealed another picture of her and Jack in an erotic embrace. She stared at the picture, lost in fond memories. "We got so carried away we ended up having sex on the sofa right in front of Angelica!"

"Mom!"

"Yep." Marion nodded. "We had our first threesome that afternoon with her."

"Mom!" After a pause, Eleanor asked. "First? Have you and Dad had a lot of threesomes?"

"Mmm... a few. But we're pretty choosey who we let into our bed."

Curiosity piqued, Eleanor leaned forward. "So, was it all two girls and one guy or did you ever get two men?"

"Oh now. A few each way. You know your Dad's friend John? He has a simply massive cock! I think your Dad and I will have to have him and his wife down for a weekend once you guys go back to school in the fall."

"Mom!" Eleanor wasn't sure she wanted to hear more, but she couldn't help it. Eleanor was squirming. Rubbing her thighs together. Marion worried that she was oversharing, but she was finding herself aroused with this verbal exhibitionism. She too, was feeling a familiar tingle between her legs. She got up to clear the table and run a sink for the dishes.

Eleanor followed. "Massive?"

"Uh huh. It was hard to take him all in my mouth, or my pussy!" She smiled triumphantly. "But I did it! So you see with some perseverance you can do anything!" She laughed at her own joke.

"Wow." Eleanor was now abuzz with thoughts of her mom with a massive cock in her mouth while her Dad pounded her from behind.

"Yeah I was pretty sore after your dad and John were done with me that day." She stacked a wet dish in the rack. "Of course, I kept them at it. Wouldn't let them stop fucking me until I was fully satisfied." She stacked another dish, thinking she'd need to get out her bigger dildo before bed. "And it took a while for them to satisfy me that day."

"Oh OK" Eleanor's voice trailed off. "Um... I'm going to go watch some Youtube in my room."

After finishing in the kitchen, Marion went upstairs. She paused at Eleanor's door which was open a crack. She heard the familiar buzz of a vibrator accompanied by some deep breathing. Marion smiled to herself and lifting her skirt, began rubbing at the front of her pussy, listening to her daughter's mounting excitement.

"oh yes..." Eleanor whispered. "oh yes, oh fuck me..."

Marion's own breathing was getting heavy now, her own orgasm slowly building. She would have to go finish off with her own vibrator soon. First Hal, now Ellie. God, her kids were turning her on today!

"...oh...oh....yes... fuck me daddy... please fuck me daddy!"

Marion pushed the door open. Eleanor was spread naked on her bed, legs apart, and a massive dildo shoved half way up her pussy.

"MOM!" she shrieked. "Can't you knock?"

Marion walked over to the bed and looked down at her very beautiful daughter. "Don't stop on my account. You were calling out for your Father?"

Eleanor blushed in embarrassment. The flush of it reaching down to her full, proud breasts heaving and panting in full view of Marion. She nodded.

"I..." Eleanor paused. Hand still on her dildo. "I... um... I've been watching you guys fuck at night."

Marion sat on the bed. Reaching over to take control of the sex toy, she began slowly thrusting in and out of her daughter's vagina with it. "Oh yes? Do you like watching us?"

Eleanor nodded.

Marion spread her legs and rubbed herself while pushing the toy into Eleanor with longer and deeper strokes. "Do you masturbate while watching us?"

Nod.

"Do you come back to your bed and fuck yourself wishing you were me?"

Eleanor nodded vigorously. A wave of pleasure made her gasp and close her eyes.

Marion thrust harder faster deeper. "Do you want your Daddy to fuck you?"

Eleanor cried out. "Oh God! Daddy fuck me!" her whole body shaking. Then slowly, after her orgasm passed, she opened her eyes. "Daddy does fuck me."

Marion dropped the toy. "What? How? When?"

Eleanor sat up, folding her arms around her knees to cover herself. "It's OK Mom. It was the week after I came home. I seduced him. He resisted. I pretty much had to sit naked in his lap and say 'Fuck me, Daddy!' to get him to do it!"

Marion looked away, thinking. She was OK with sharing her husband with friends, why not share him with someone she loved even more?

She turned back to her daughter with a smile. "I can see how your Dad would find that hard to resist. If you have to take a lover your Dad is pretty good."

Eleanor smiled in turn, "He is! We make love every morning now." She looked her mother in the eye. "I really like it when I can still taste you on him."

"Do you really?" Marion took off her clothes and lay beside her daughter. Running appreciative hands over her young body. "How would you like to taste me right now? I haven't had my pussy licked by another girl for a few years now."

12