Marion's Naughty Secrets

Story Info
Finding Marion's naughty pictures leads to more!
3.7k words
4.45
5.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I received the sad news recently that my old acquaintance Marion Pevensey had died. I'd known her for many years. She'd been a friend of my parents. I had many memories of her, but one in particular I'll never forget. To this day I remember most of the details, but where I've forgotten I've added what would inevitably have happened.

I was twenty one and still living at home with my parents. One day my father received a telephone call from Marion asking if someone could help fix her bedroom curtains which had collapsed. I was pretty good at DIY and my father suggested that as I seemed to have time on my hands perhaps I could help her. I was only too pleased.

At that time Marion was in her later fifties. She was a quiet spoken reserved woman with an air of sophistication. Though she was more than thirty years my senior she'd kept her looks and her blonde hair, always trimmed just down to her neck and always neat. Through Pilates and Yoga she had a figure a woman twenty years younger might envy. She'd been widowed a few years so there was no one to enjoy her figure, except lustful boys like me in their masturbation fantasies.

Until I was eighteen and my hormones were surging I didn't pay Marion much attention as a woman. That year my family and Marion's had been on a beach day together. Marion was there in a red swimsuit, slightly daringly low cut between her breasts, high cut at the hips, and somehow making her curves look even more sensuous than her twenty five year old daughter in her microscopic bikini.

Something about Marion that day had driven me wild. I already had a taste for older women in porn. I just couldn't keep my eyes off her in that swimsuit, especially where it bulged over her big breasts and the thin gusset of red cloth between her legs. That night in bed as I masturbated like I did almost every night all I could think of was Marion in that red swimsuit. I'd had a lustful thing about her ever since.

I arrived at Marion's house to find her in a light brown sweater and faded blue jeans. That sweater clinging to the curves of her big firm breasts and those tight jeans outlined her curves almost as sensuously as that red swimsuit. She thanked me profusely then let the way upstairs to her bedroom, with my eyes locked on the outline of her still nicely rounded bottom and the just visible outline of her knickers visible through the taut blue cloth of her jeans.

Fixing her curtains was a simple task and Marion left me to it. I had to move her big double bed a little to get a chair to stand on up against the wall. In doing so I disturbed a cardboard box under the bed. As I went to push it back, what I saw sent an electric shock through me -- the box contained a collection of pictures of nude women!

The first picture I saw showed a blonde woman looking in her thirties squatting nude but for black high heels on what looked like a kitchen table. Her big round breasts were every boy's dream and her legs were spread as wide as she could get them. Between them was a bush of brown cunt hair with her pink-lipped vagina peeping through. Other pictures showed the same woman in equally erotic poses: bent over that table with her legs wide, her breasts hanging over the table and her hairy pussy peeping between her bum cheeks, doing the splits nude on a bed leaning back on her hands so her big breasts swung up and forward, and lots more. As I rummaged through the collection of pictures I also found some women's panties, much briefer and more sexy than anything I'd ever found in my mother's lingerie drawer.

I'd no sooner got over the shock of finding that secret stash when a second shock hit me. I realised the woman in the pictures was Marion, perhaps twenty or more years younger but definitely her. Her naked body was everything that never forgotten swimsuit had hinted at and all I'd dreamed of in my masturbation fantasies.

Then the third and final shock hit me. I'd spread some of the pictures and panties out on the bed and was hungrily ogling them when I heard Marion's voice.

"Yes they're pictures of me," she said softly.

I looked up and there she was standing in the open doorway, with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"My husband took them" she continued, speaking softly and calmly. "He printed off the ones he liked most. He used to show them to other men." She gave a little laugh. "Your dad really liked them. I should have thrown them away when my husband died, but I enjoyed the memory."

She picked up one of the panties which I'd tossed onto the bed. It was a tiny thong in black see through lace with a triangular front scarcely big enough to cover a woman's bush of cunt hair and just a thong strap at the back.

"He used to like to see me in these," she said. "And taking them off me," she added with a grin.

I was still kneeling by the side of the bed with nude pictures of her scattered in front of me as I listened to her. I was speechless with a mixture of embarrassment and amazement at what I was hearing. She stopped speaking but that mischievous smile on her face grew. Then came the best shock of all.

Marion reached down and unzipped and undid the clasp of her jeans. Her jeans sprung open just far enough to show cream-coloured satin panties with a lace-edged top hem. She paused for a moment, almost as if teasing me. Then she hooked her thumb over that top hem and pulled the front of her panties down just far enough to show me her pussy. The cunt hair between her legs was as full and as brown as in the pictures. Marion spread her legs wide.

"Do you like seeing me nude? Its been ages since I showed my cunt to a man." As she spoke she thrust her hips toward me. "Touch my pussy!"

In that moment all my embarrassment vanished, replaced by sheer lust. I'd had a strict church upbringing and that age I was still a virgin. I'd seen thousands of women's cunts in porn but never seen a naked woman for real. My sex life consisted of masturbating over porn, over pictures not even as hot as those nude pictures of Marion. I was hungry for sex. Though she was nearly three times my age I wasn't saying no to an invitation like that.

A moment later my hand was down inside Marion's knickers cupped over the bulge of her sex mound. For the first time in my life I was feeling a woman's naked thighs, ruffling her pubic hair and exploring her vagina slit. My other hand was trying to pull her jeans and knickers further down her deliciously smooth thighs. While I was playing with her cunt and bottom Marion lifted off her jumper. Her breasts were slung in a cream-coloured bra matching her knickers.

She reached behind her back and a moment later her bra was off, her big breasts were out naked and swinging heavily. My hands were instantly all over them caressing them and exploring them. In spite of her age her breasts were still firm and she had big deep pink nipples poking out stiffly like little corks from lighter pink areoles.

She stepped back from me to slip off her jeans and her knickers. Then she was on the bed, kneeling nude with her legs wide and leaning back so her breasts swung up and forward.

"I loved posing nude for my husband," Marion began. Then she grinned at me. "And for other men. He brought them to watch me do filthy things for them. Sometimes their wives came too and we did dirty things together." Marion grinned as if enjoying a fond memory. "They got their cocks out and wanked themselves over me. You masturbate don't you?"

At that age I was masturbating a couple of times every night in bed, most mornings, and sometimes during the day. I didn't reply but I guess my face gave me away.

"If I pose for you will you do it over me? Its been so long since I've watched a man wank. Oh please!"

As she spoke she was visibly getting more and more excited. Her tits were quivering as she all but bobbed up and down with excitement, and she was running her fingertips through her cunt hair. I was shocked to discover this mild-mannered elegant woman's exhibitionist fetish and secret sex life. I'd only ever shown my flaccid penis to other boys in the school gym showers before, but never erect and to a naked woman. But I was a sex obsessed hungry and frustrated twenty one year old and I wasn't saying no to this.

She purred with excitement as I unzipped and dropped my jeans and briefs in a single movement letting my erect penis bounce out. At that age I was reasonably well endowed, about seven inches full erect with a big round purple-grey head and quite hairy. And boy was I erect! With Marion naked in front of me I felt as if I was having the biggest, stiffest erection of my life. I stepped out of my jeans and briefs, then for good measure took my shirt off so I was naked too. I stood wide legged facing Marion as she knelt on the bed. I felt my straining penis swing stiffly as I thrust my hips toward her. Unexpectedly Marion laughed.

"Your cock looks just like your dad's!"

I didn't know what to say at yet another revelation of Marion's secret sex life, so I said nothing.

She purred, leaned forward and caressed my balls and my penis, running her fingers lightly along its length and sliding her fingers up and over my shaft and its head. I'd never had my erect penis touched before. At the sudden shock of sexual pleasure I involuntarily rammed my sex kit into Marion's hand.

Then, unexpectedly, Marion bent really low and took my erection-sensitised cock head into her mouth and massaged it with her lips and tongue. I involuntarily tried to shove my cock deeper into her mouth and struggled, successfully, not to cum in her mouth. Fortunately after a few moments of that she rolled back onto the bed.

'Did you like that?" Marion said, grinning. I was panting and felt as if my cock was going to snap.

She picked up one of the pictures scattered on the bed.

"This was one of my husband's favourite poses."

Repeating the pose she got on all fours on the bed and spread her knees wide. Her big breasts looked so erotic as they hung and swung pendulously above the bed. Her spread thighs and well rounded bottom gleamed smoothly under the ceiling lights. To me, somehow most erotically of all, her bush of brown cunt fur peeped out behind her from just under her bum cheeks.

"Touch me!" Marion grunted, sensuously wiggling her bottom at me. I didn't need to be asked!

She moaned softly as I caressed her soft smooth thighs and bum cheeks. I slid my fingers down the valley between her bum cheeks then ran my hand under her between her legs brushing her inside thigh tops and ruffling her rapidly moistening cunt hair with my fingers. Her legs strained wider for my hand and her whole body quivered when my fingers found her vagina lips.

Then as I explored her naked body with my hands she got her naked body into leg-spreading, breast-thrusting and bottom- wiggling poses every bit as explicit as those photographs. My hands savoured her exquisitely smooth bottom and thighs, those deliciously sensuously swinging breasts and of course her cunt. From her excited gasps and the way she trembled as my hand between her legs stroked her labia and reached inside her vagina slit I could tell I was hitting the right spot.

As my one hand played with Marion, my other hand fingered my straining penis working it to the peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity. She picked up her little black thong and brushed it over my straining cock, the way I used to do with my mother's panties imagining the feel of a woman's fingers and tongue. The feel of the lace against my penis head was exquisite.

"My husband liked me to do that for him," Marion said softly. "It got him so excited."

Then she flopped onto her back on the bed, spread her legs wide and thrust her hairy pussy at me in a movement that wobbled her breasts..

"Cum over me!" Marion gasped excitedly.

I joined her on the bed, kneeling astride her leg. My straining cock was arching up in front of me and my balls were brushing her bare thigh. Kneeling like that is one of my favourite masturbation positions. The heavy feeling of my cock sticking straight out makes it feel huge, and spreading my legs like that as I knelt pulls my muscles tight. Marion had a good long feel of my straining sex kit before I wrapped my hand round my penis to masturbate.

I began the rhythmic stroking and tugging, thrusting my cock forward and making sure I put on a good meaty show. I grunted like an animal and stroked my cock full length with my fist sliding right up over my cock head. With my spare hand I played with Marion's smooth warm thighs and her hairy pussy, and reached forward to caress her breasts.

As I masturbated astride her Marion reached up to lightly caress my balls and slid her hand between my legs to stroke the inside tops of my spread thighs, my groins and my arse. I'd masturbated thousands of times over naked women in porn, but nothing equaled that wank over a real live naked woman with her hand sexually exciting me.

I took my time. I edged, holding myself on the brink of orgasm to prolong and increase my masturbation pleasure. Finally I couldn't hold back any more. I guess my strangled grunt and the way I thrust my cock forward told her I was rising. Then, as I rammed my hips forward in my orgasm thrust Marion leaned forward, reached between my spread legs to grip my bum. In an exquisite orgasm I spurted my cum over her belly and right up her front to her breasts.

I stayed kneeling astride Marion's leg with my still mostly erect penis swinging above her leg and dripping a strand of semen onto her thigh. Marion's light fingers were still playing with my cock and balls, gently stroking my shaft. The friction of her fingers against my shaft and cock head sent a last pulse of orgasm pleasure through my cock and a final spurt of semen that landed on Marion's thigh. I was panting, astonished at what I'd done. Marion reached out for that black lace thong and used it to wipe my semen off her body. Then she tossed it aside.

"Was that good?" Marion asked. "You did it just like my husband."

'Fucking hell Marion!" Was all I could gasp. She laughed.

"That's not the kind of language I expect from a church-going boy!"

I flopped onto the bed with Marion. As I lay beside her she browsed through the pictures as if she was re-living fond memories. She told me some of the filthy things she'd been up to in those past days. Seeing those unbelievably erotic pictures while listening to what she'd done, all with a naked woman snuggled next to me, my penis rapidly stiffened up. I also noticed she was constantly fingering her pussy, stroking and massaging her vagina lips, slipping her fingers into her slit and her pink-brown nipples were standing out more and more. I could tell she was getting excited again. Suddenly she put the pictures down.

"They loved it when I pleasured myself for them. It's so much better with men watching. You want to watch me don't you?"

Without waiting for any reply she rolled onto her back. Her breasts flopped sideways and she spread her legs incredibly wide, hooking one leg over mine in the process.

With a deep half sigh half moan her hand slid down her belly and into her bush. I saw her fingers slip into her vagina slit. I watched with erotic fascination as her hand smoothly and rhythmically massaged and stroked her pussy up and down, rustling her pubic hair, setting her belly quivering and her breasts wobbling with the movement of her hand. She had her eyes closed and at first she seemed oblivious to me. As her masturbation pleasure rose she moaned, gasped and squirmed. Her eyes opened and she looked pleadingly at me.

"Play with me! Kiss my tits!" Marion gasped.

I leaned over her and reached down between her spread legs to caress her inside thigh tops, her groins and her arse the way she'd excited me as I masturbated for her. Her gasps and groans, the way she strained her legs even wider and nuzzled her pussy against my hand told me I was treating her to what she wanted. I kissed her tits. Her nipples were peaking really hard and I licked and flicked them with my tongue.

As I knelt beside her my hard up cock poked and prodded her side. The friction of her body against my cock head was turning my shaft to straining hard steel. As she got more and more excited her spare hand grabbed my bum and she pulled me hard against her.

Finally her hand suddenly went frantic between her legs, she uttered a long sobbing cry and her entire body seemed to tense. Her legs folded up, she thrust her pussy upward, then she writhed and squirmed in the pulses of her climax. Though I'd never watched a woman orgasm before, even I could tell it had been explosive and exquisite. I can still hear her orgasm cry to this day. It was one of the most erotic things I've ever experienced.

After she'd climaxed Marion lay back with her eyes closed, panting and holding her hand cupped over her hairy pussy. My penis felt taut enough to snap. I wanted release and I thought of getting astride her and wanking over her again. But Marion had other ideas. Her eyes opened and she looked up at me.

"Want you!" Marion grunted, reaching up and trying to pull me on top of her.

Some boys would have climbed straight on top of her and fucked her but at that moment I was terrified. My church upbringing had given me a fear of sex outside of marriage and she was a widow nearly three times my age.

"Oh god no Marion!" I gasped. But that didn't stop her.

"Want you!" She gasped again, making it sound like an order, and tugging my arm.

This time I couldn't resist. A naked woman was offering me sex and at her age there was no fear of pregnancy. It was as if Marion's pent up lust and will power was irresistibly drawing me to her, and at the same time my own lust was obliterating all my inhibitions. I couldn't resist moving to kneel between her spread legs. Her spread thighs and gaping juice-glistening pubic hair ringed vagina pulled me irresistibly. As if acknowledging my surrender to her hungry body I bowed down and kissed her vagina, even darting my tongue between her labia.

Then I moved up her body till I was on top of her with her naked body against mine. I remember how soft and warm she was under me, her belly against mine. I felt my cock head poking her between her legs and her cunt hair brushing me. It was impossible to resist making the final thrust and entering her full length. Marion gave a long deep sigh.

"Ohhhh! Its been so long!"

Then her arms wrapped over my back and her legs folded over my bum as if she was trying to pull me even deeper in. My hips almost involuntarily started the rhythmic thrusting movement. Her vagina was looser around my hard penis than younger women I've fucked in later years, but she was so deliciously smooth and warm. I remember thinking how similar but at the same time so different to masturbation sex with her was. My whole naked body, not just my penis in my hand, was enjoying her.

Perhaps because of her looseness, or because I'd recently masturbated, I took ages to cum. She was still throbbing and aroused from masturbating herself, and while I was fucking her she suddenly gasped, gave a little cry and her arms and legs gripped me tighter. I'd given her another mini orgasm.

Then delicious minutes of thrusting later my own orgasm came, building slowly then exploding. I remember her firm thighs hard against mine as I rammed into her in my orgasm thrust and filled her with my semen, and of course I grunted "Marion!"

I lay on top of her for a long time, enjoying her warm softness under me before I rolled off her and lay beside her. I lay there in a daze with residual semen trickling down my side. I was both shocked and exhilarated in equal measure. I'd had sex with a woman for the first ever time!

"Mmmmmmm!" Marion purred. "You were so good. Thank you." She leaned across and kissed me on my cheek. "Let's keep our naughty secret to ourselves. Are you going to finish fixing my curtains now?"

12