Marion's Questions

Story Info
Marion has some questions for her son, Hal.
6.1k words
4.46
59.6k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authour's disclaimer: in this, the latest installment of the erotic adventures of my fun family, everyone is over 20 years of age and able to give free and informed consent. This story builds on my characters, Jack and Marion, and follows directly on from my previous stories "Eleanor's Choice" and "Marion's Choices".

**************************

They lay naked in the bed, in a happy, contented tangle, the smell of sex accenting the room. Marion shifted to get more comfortable and pulled the duvet over them, pressing herself against Jack's back. Jack was already breathing deeply, having fallen asleep spooned up against their shapely daughter Eleanor, who in turn was purring happily with her father's hand sleepily massaging her breasts.

It was a fun arrangement. Eleanor was an enthusiastic practitioner of oral sex, and Marion always had a magnificent orgasm whether she was being pounded by her husband or licked and fingered by her daughter. They took Jack's cock in turns each night. He wasn't a young man anymore and being able to fuck multiple needy women in one session took a lot longer than when they were younger and swinging with friends.

Weekends were different of course. The three of them naked around the house, taking each other whenever the desire arose. She sometimes went down on their daughter in front of him, just to get him hard so that he would take her from behind. Of course, sometimes she would come into the living room to find Eleanor kneeling in front of her dad, slurping hungrily on his hard shaft, before climbing into his lap to impale herself, riding the swollen desire of her father's lust until she was screaming with her own ecstasy. At those times, Marion would watch hungrily from another chair, legs spread, fingers pushing in and out of her own pussy until she too, cried out with joy.

But as much as she loved Jack and still lusted after him, the bald fact was that they really needed another cock around the house. A young cock. A hard cock. A virile cock that could service Marion and Eleanor multiple times a day if they needed it. Eleanor was a greedy, horny slut who would fuck her daddy twice a day and three times on Sunday if she had exclusive access to his cock. Some days, Marion knew, she definitely needed it too.

She thought back to when they were young swingers and Jack and his well-hung friend, John, spit roasted her in front of a video camera one golden afternoon. They took turns pumping her mouth and slamming her pussy until she ached and dripped. She felt herself getting wet thinking about it and rolled over to get her vibrator from the bedside table. She didn't care if she woke the others as she spread her legs and worked the toy in and out, gasping in desire. To be honest, she hoped one or both of them would wake up and watch her. Being watched was her biggest turn on. Some Date Nights before Eleanor came home, she and Jack would just watch each other masturbate. His obvious excitement at her arousal just made her even more aroused until she had a groaning orgasm while Jack sprayed an extra big load of come onto his stomach. If Jack was at work, she and Eleanor often watched each other masturbate from opposite ends of the couch.

Her mind wandered to their son, Hal, who was away doing a work internship for the summer. She wondered if he would like to watch too? Would it excite him? Would he pull out his hardening cock and stroke it for them? Would he join in and mount them?

Would he fuck his mother?

As the ripples of her orgasm washed away, Marion set the toy aside and stared at the dark. That was a question she would need to discover the answer to. Finally satiated and with a possible solution in mind, she rolled over again and spooned up against Jack and quickly joined her family in sleep.

***********

Hal was seriously weirded out.

First there was, what he thought of as, The Incident of Mom's Boobs.

He'd been talking with his mom on the phone, and she'd sounded rather distracted and breathy. Then a few minutes after they'd hung up he'd gotten a text from her with an attachment. Opening the attached file he'd been greeted by a picture of a spectacular pair of breasts. Mom had immediately apologized and made the excuse that she'd meant to send that to his dad, but wasn't paying attention to the number selected. He'd been her most recent contact, so...

Then, after a pause of a few minutes, she'd asked with a winky face emoji, "Did you like them?"

Yes he'd liked them. He liked them a lot and his pants had gotten tight immediately. He wanted to bury his face in them. He wanted to suck on those nipples and rub his cock between them. He wanted to come all over them.

Of course you can't say that to your mother can you? "Hi mom, can I jizz on your tits?"

All that he could reply was "Wow." But he was thinking about his mom's breasts a lot since and masturbating furiously in his room to porn featuring older, well endowed, curvy mom types. Being twenty that meant several times a day. He'd have to watch for chaffing.

Then Mom came to pick him up. He was done his summer internship at an electronic media marketing firm and had a few weeks off before school started again, so go home for free laundry and decent mom-made dinners, right? He was in his room, bags packed when he'd heard the soft knock and then one of his roommates was at his door "Hey Hal! There's a totally stacked MILF at the door asking for you?"

"Fuck off Tom! That's my Mom you're talking about!"

"Dude. Sorry. But I mean.... Wow. I'd do her." Tom shrugged and left before Hal could throw something at him.

Tom was replaced at the door by his Mom, who'd probably overhead everything. She was smiling brightly, pretending ignorance. "Hi Sweetie-boo, ready?"

His Mom was indeed looking very hot. Heels. Low cut sundress that barely constrained her magnificent cleavage and stopped half way down her thigh. She turned and Jesus! Was that side boob he just glimpsed? He grabbed his stuff and followed her down, his growing boner making him painfully aware of the swish of her skirt as she preceded him out the door and to the car.

Getting in the car, Marion stopped and put her purse on the driver's seat, bending over in front of Hal and giving him a fine view of her breasts while she rummaged for her keys. It seemed to take longer than it needed. He wanted to look away, but was transfixed like a mouse in front of a snake. God, he could see all the way to her stomach! Was that a nipple?! When would he get a chance to see cleavage like that? Why pass up on the opportunity?

"Ooh! There they are!" she said brightly. Passing her purse over, which Hal gratefully parked over the bulge in his lap, she turned and slid into the seat, the hem of her skirt riding up to show Hal even more thigh. Her legs parted and the hem of her skirt slid up her lap. "Oops!" Marion giggled. "I'm showing a little too much there! Don't need to be flashing my bush for all to see, do I?" But was Hal right in thinking that she'd delayed just a bit until he had stolen a glance at her parted, smooth thighs? God, was that a shadow of hair, just at the hem of the skirt? Did he really just glimpse his Mom's bush?

The drive home was filled with bright talk as Marion quizzed her son about his summer. How was the job? Did he meet anyone interesting? Was there a girlfriend on the scene? Hal grunted monosyllabic answers. Fine. No. No. There had been a girl, Lisa. She'd stuck her tongue down his throat and fondled his hard on while he squeezed her tits a few times. Once she even lifted her top and jerked him off into a tissue. But then he walked in on her giving some random dude a blow job at a party and he'd stormed out. His summer was a lot of hormonal frustration and loneliness topped off with fantasies about his mother's breasts.

"Maybe she just wanted a threesome? Some girls do like a good spit roasting." She winked at him. "I know I do!"

"MOM!"

Hal paused after his shock subsided. "She threw a pillow at me and yelled 'Get out!' so I don't think she wanted me to join in."

"Oh dear" Mom consoled as the story finished spilling out. "That's too bad. A young man like you, all alone for the summer." She placed a hand on his thigh and gently rubbed it up and down. "It must be frustrating for you, Sweetie. You're young. Your dad and I were going at it like rabbits at your age!"

"MOM!"

Mom laughed and patted his thigh some more. "It's true. You're young and horny and should be sowing your oats." A final pat on the leg before she had to return both hands to the steering wheel. "Well, maybe being home will help you out."

Mom began asking him about his job and internet business. Web based stores were exploding all over. Electronic marketing was the future.

"I'm worried about the store" she admitted. Mom ran a sex shop in town, Aphrodite's Garden, sales were best during the summer tourist season but Christmas and Valentine's Day sales to the locals, who all surreptitiously snuck in and out, hoping not to be recognized, weren't bad either. Still overheads weren't going down and her lease was coming up for renewal, which meant a rent increase.

"Why not go totally on line?" Hal suggested. "Even a lot of your local sales are mail order aren't they? Plus, you could write off part of the house as a business expense."

"But how could I get people to find the webstore?"

Hal thought about it for a while. Then he had an idea. "Why not link short porn videos to your store?"

"Porn?"

"Yeah. You've heard of Youtube right? Well, there's porn sites now that you can upload your own videos to."

Marion snorted derisively. "I know that! Your dad and I watch them all the time!"

"What? Mom! Ew." Hal was quiet for a time digesting the thought of his Mom and Dad watching porn. Did they do it together as foreplay? Or did she watch it alone and pleasure herself? Hal started imagining his mother, legs spread, working a dildo in her wet slit. He got hard again.

Marion was also thoughtful. What would he say if she told him that Jack uploaded videos of her to the site and she got a thrill out of the watch stats and likes that each new clip garnered? They were always careful to keep her face out of them. She wondered if he had seen any of them. The idea of dozens or hundreds of men jerking off to images of her pleasuring herself or being mounted by Jack turned her on. The thought that one of them could be her own son made her tingle. She felt herself getting wet.

Then they were home. "Ellie is at the store and then going out and your Dad is doing overtime at work, so it's just you and me today." Marion turned in the hallway, her chest heaving, eyes bright, mouth smiling. "What would you like to do?"

I want to rip your dress off and fuck you raw right here and now, is what Hal thought. "Ummm, gonna go unpack."

Marion pulled him into a tight hug, pressing her breasts into his chest. "OK sweetie. I'll make some lunch. It's good to have you home again."

Hal hurried off to his bedroom. His old Star Wars and Lord of the Rings posters were still on the walls. Model airplanes circled in silent combat from the light. In a daze he started unloading clothes, mostly dirty, and set up his laptop. After that drive home, he really needed to stroke one off urgently. He put his headphones on and logged onto this favorite pornshare website. Quickly he found one of his favorited videos that he'd given a high rating too. It started with hands caressing large breasts, still full but slightly sagged with maturity. Hands roamed down over a waist thickened with childbearing to parted thighs and began exploring. He could hear the woman's breath get louder and more intense as she explored her body. Caressing thighs, caressing stomach, cupping breasts, fondling nipples.

Hal undid his pants and pulled them down, gripping his hardened cock. Slowly he stroked in time to the woman's rubbing at her clitoris and gasped when she gasped as she pushed fingers inside of herself. As her fingers slid in and out, Hal rubbed up and down, his eyes focused on her bush and open, glistening vagina while he massaged his tight scrotum and caressed his engorged shaft. Her heavy breathing was loud in his headphones.... "Oooooh" she moaned. Hal was breathing heavily, stroking harder, getting ready to come... almost...

"Oh that's a good one!" said his Mom's voice beside him.

Hal jumped up, tangled in pants and headphone cords. "MOM!" He tripped over the chair trying to cover his erection which was now pointing at his mother. "What are you doing?"

"I came to check on you and ask about lunch." She stared with open appraisal at his erection. "I see you're taking care of some needs. Can I help?"

Hal was stunned. "What? Uh um... help?"

Marion moved to the computer. "I can see I'm already helping in a way. Your dad and I made that video."

Hal collapsed on the bed to stare at the screen. The woman on the screen was now laying back, fingers rubbing furiously, breasts pointing at the ceiling as she started to experience her explosively loud orgasm, which he could now barely hear from the headphones lying on the floor. "What? Mom? You?"

Marion clicked a few times on his menus. "Ooh, I see that you've favorited a few of my videos." She turned to smile at him. "I hope you've given them good scores?"

Hal could feel himself blushing. "Um... yeah. I really like them."

Marion dumped his laundry into the hamper and sat on the bed beside him. "Do you? Oh good. Do you stroke yourself to them?"

Hal nodded, speechless, his eyes held by hers.

"Do you jerk your hard on until I make you come? Do you explode a bucket of rich creamy come into a tissue wishing you were fucking the woman in the video?"

Hal nodded again.

"Do you wish you were fucking me?"

"What? Mom? No, I mean..."

Marion smiled like an understanding Mom who has caught her child being naughty. "Really? You masturbate to several of my videos. I see you like the one of your dad taking me doggy style."

Hal nodded again. "Yeah" he said quietly. "I really like the way your boobs swing. It makes me... um... really hard."

Marion smiled. "Oh good. I really liked making that one too. Your dad can really pound a girl when she needs it sometimes. But you probably wished it were you pounding into me from behind, didn't you?"

Hal looked at the floor, where his pants and boxers were in a heap. Barely audibly he whispered "Yes."

Marion stood up and began undoing the straps to her dress. "Would you like to see the real thing?"

Hal gazed up at his mother in wonder and nodded, afraid to speak as if a word might ruin the moment.

Her dress slid to the floor and she stood before him in curvaceous radiant naked glory. She sat on the bed and spread her thighs.

Jesus! His Mom had picked him up from the house he rented with his friends and driven him home with no underwear on! Holy shit!

"How about I give you a live show?" She began running her hands up and down her body, cupping her breasts, playing with her nipples, caressing over her stomach and thighs, just like in his favourite video. She watched his eyes following her hands. She watched his intake of breath and eyes widen as she touched her bush. His cock stiffened again as she began stroking her slit in front of him.

With a slight wet sucking sound her fingers worked their way in and out. Her breath started getting heavy as she leaned back and pleasured herself. The wantonness of being naked in front of her own son, pleasuring herself while he watched, sent an electric charge through her whole body. "Do you like this Hal?" she asked quietly. She spread her legs a little wider. "Do you like watching me?"

Hal nodded, nostrils flared, cock stiff and standing up proud.

"Go ahead sweetie, touch yourself. Rub your cock for Mommy. It's okay. I like to watch too."

Hal turned on the bed to face his mother. Slowly he began stroking his hard shaft. He looked up from where he was watching his mother's pussy to see that her eyes were fixated on his cock. With his other hand he gripped his scrotum, caressing his balls. He stroked faster as his mother pushed her fingers in and out with quickening thrusts, building her own climax. The delicious forbidden thrill of exposing herself so intimately in front of her son made her drunk with passion. She knew she had to have him inside her.

Hal was burning with mindless lust as he stroked himself in front of his mother. His beautiful, naked mother. His cock was massive with hot blood. His erection had never felt so thick in his own hands before. His head was swollen and purple and sizzled with each brush of his fingers.

Marion arched back "Ooooh God! I'm coming!" With a violent quiver she slumped over again, her eyes and mouth squeezed tight like she was in pain.

Hal groaned. "Oh fuck! Oh Jesus Mom! I'm gonna come too!" He was rubbing harder and faster now. Eyes closed. Face red with ecstasy.

Marion leaned over and held her breasts up. "Stand up! Come on my tits!"

Hal did as his mother told him, standing over her kneeling before him, rubbing his purple throbbing shaft in her face. "That's right, son, come for Mommy! Spray your hot cream all over Mommy's big titties!"

Hearing his mother talk like a slut sent him over the edge. "Oh yes, Mommy! I'm coming! I'm coming!" With a grunt and a shudder his cock erupted in Marion's face, thick hot ropes of semen spurting over her face and heaving breasts. She laughed with joyful release as his hot rain came down upon her upturned face. He kept rubbing until he was done, his limp cock dripping come.

"Now young man! What have I told you? If you make a mess, you have to clean it up!" Marion lay back on the bed, holding her arms out to her son.

Hal knelt down beside her and they kissed, deeply and open mouthed, his semen on her cheeks and chin getting onto him too. He lowered his face to begin licking his come off of her chest and neck and breasts, taking his time on her nipples, licking and sucking at them happily.

Marion ran her fingers through Hal's hair and smiled at the top of his head as he was busy at her breasts. She laughed to herself. Hal looked up. "What's so funny, Mom?"

"I was just remembering how nice it was to breast feed you as a baby and thinking how nice it is to have you at my breasts as a lover now."

"We're lovers now?"

"Why not? Why shouldn't we be lovers? We love each other, why not express that in physical love-making and giving each other pleasure?"

Hal had no answer to that and returned to licking at her nipples. Marion took his free hand and moved it to her bush. Instinctively his fingers started probing through the soft hair, searching at the folds of her flesh. She gasped as his finger touched her clitoris.

"Is that okay?"

Marion laughed again. "Oh yes! Keep that up!"

Hal started circling and rubbing, listening to her moans. Slowly he slid a finger down to find the moist slit and slipped a finger inside.

"Oh! Gently love. Yes.... Yes.... Oh... oh my.... Yes..." Her voice trailed off as he slid his finger in and out, hearing her breathing get harder. Cautiously, he pushed in two fingers, figuring more would be better, and was rewarded as she began panting and gasping as he worked in and out of her warm, wet hole. "Oh...oh... oh... oh yes... oh Hal... that's so good.... Oh God!" With a gasp, Marion lurched forward and her pelvis clenched around Hal's fingers.

He stopped thrusting. "Are you okay Mom?" he asked with both fingers still buried in her vagina.

"Oh yes!" Marion laughed again. She felt his stiffened organ pushing into her thigh. "You seem okay there too!" She stroked his cock gently, eliciting a groan. "What do you think? Do you want to put that in me?"

Hal paused. It was what he wanted more than anything. But he hesitated. "Um... but...do you think we should? I mean it's..."

12