Marion's Story Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving only a little I felt her hand gripping the inner fleshy part of my thighs as she reached through fondling my balls. As her hand moved back and forth, I felt her finger prod at my clenching butt. She giggled as she tried to wedge her finger in.

She moved her hand slowly building little circles her fingertip trailing gently over my rosebud, "Open up now, don't make me spank you."

I laughed, "If anybody gets spanked, it'll be you bitch."

Her fingers were wet and I realized she was using her own juices to lubricate my hole. As Gloria rubbed her closed thighs back and forth caressing my trapped cock Molly slowly inserted her finger until it had disappeared completely up inside and she giggled more to Gloria than me, "God I wish I had a cock sometimes, imagine that I could be fucking this little bitch right now."

Gloria mumbled softly as her lips slid over mine, "Hhhhmmmmm funny I never used to think about it but after being with this little minx I do wonder what it would feel like."

As we kissed, she sighed, "What does it feel like to slide that hot bit of meat into me?"

"Divine...." Was all I could say, I was currently in heaven with Molly's finger gently fucking me and my cock now trapped by Gloria's hot pussy as she moved her hips slowly and my cock sliding along the length of her slippery slit. I wriggled to try and slip inside but she was too quick and trapped me with her pussy lips. She used me to caress her clit as she rubbed back and forth, I felt her squirm as tiny orgasms washed across her trembling body.

It was exquisite torture getting fucked by these two torturous bitches. I pushed back but with my butt pushing Molly away as she cried out a loud, "Hey!"

I pulled my cock from between Gloria's legs and bent down and picked her up carrying her to the bed where I threw her onto it with a heave and then I dived between her legs my tongue making a B line for her swollen pussy. We formed a little triangle, I licked Gloria's sodden hole, She licked Molly and Molly sucked me into her mouth.

It was a wild ride to a frothy foamy cum and the rest of the night grew into an all-night fuck.

The Seattle gig was incredible and it was a fine way to finish the tour. I think though we were all glad it was over and we could take a breath.

Molly went straight to work on the charity gig in KC. By the time we got back to LA she had already started talking dates and sponsorship.

The band sort of dissolved at that point as Mel, Cindy and Jas went back to Lawrence to pack up and move to LA. Molly and Gloria vanished to organize the European tour. That left me on my own. Adam was pleased to see me back and I helped him around the studio although I was mostly absorbed with writing new material.

My own personal inner peace and the success of our album drove me to write mostly for the band. I found these new bouncy happy songs and they rocked, full of joyous anthemic hooks. I knew the moment I played them they would be popular.

Three days later Molly flew back into town and later that night in a slow moment of bliss she asked, "So did you catch up with Kim?"

I shook my head, "No, I don't think I can do that, it wouldn't be fair."

She gave me a funny kind of what the hell are you talking about glares, "Babe I have told you I don't care."

I hissed, "Moll's you might not care but I do. I want us to get back to where we were before the bust up and fooling around and cheating by either of us is going to make that impossible."

"What about our relationship with Gloria, would you mind if I slept with her while you were away or if she and I met up in New York? I mean she is both our friend and lover."

Frowning I mumbled, "I don't know....Moll's I am still trying to come to grips with your notion of sex and love being separate entities. I'm not trying to hide from the fact I enjoyed our time with Gloria but it's something I see us doing together, and it's not something I want to do every night, or every time we see her."

She shrugged, "Alright, but just so you know if you do catch up with Kim, or for that matter Gloria I won't be upset, but I respect your position and I will not do anything unless you're there as well to enjoy it."

The Lawrence concert organization grew in intensity it was going to be huge. Gloria arranged good corporate sponsorship for the event, it was going to be a free concert but for those who wanted to donate there was a donation page and the money piled up quickly.

Organizing the event proved to be harder than expected because of its free admission. We had to move it to Arrowhead Stadium just because of the sheer weight of interest and expected attendance. The fact there were no tickets meant it would be first in best dressed. That of course meant there were going to be huge cues and the lines would cause real problems. The City was worried that the cues and traffic would be unmanageable and it was only Molly's hard work that got us over the line. She singlehandedly arranged traffic management plans with contractors, She arranged security and free buses for the fans wanting to travel from Lawrence. It was a huge undertaking and if there were any doubts about her ability this exhausted them. I mean who else could arrange free buses? She blew me away.

Mom and Bev were coming, Sue wasn't about to be left out and she was coming as well. It was going to be a family reunion.

I hadn't seen Molly for a week and she breezed into the apartment looking smiley and happy. She showered and changed as I got some drinks. As we talked she absolutely shocked me when she reached into her purse lying on the table and waved something in front of my face. When I grabbed it from her teasing fingers I opened the envelope to find an airline ticket from LA to KC return. When I stared at it she saw the confusion on my face and she whispered nervously, "It's for Kim, this is going to be huge and when I talked to her the other day she was really sad that she was going to miss it."

Speechless I stared at her, "Kim....when did you talk to her?"

She giggled, "I talk to her a lot actually, she was sad that you haven't bothered to even call her. I don't blame her either, if it was me I would be fucking angry."

Guilty and embarrassed I whined, "I didn't call her because I wasn't sure we could be just friends. It might seem easy for you but for me it's damned hard, I had strong feelings for her."

"Then prove it, stop acting like an asshole, she is good fun and she was your best friend. Jesus you don't have to cut her out of your life altogether."

Cringing I asked, "Where is she going to stay?"

Moll's giggled, "God help her I organized for her to stay with April."

"Jesus, poor Kim, yeah OK as crazy as it sounds, it's a good idea, she loves the band."

Moll's nodded, "Yeah she sure does, so do the right thing, invite her."

With nowhere to hide I dug my phone out and was about to ring her when Moll's slapped the phone away, "Oh no you don't girl, you go in person and do it properly."'

That's how I ended up knocking on Kim's door. When she opened it and saw me standing there looking guilty and anxious she jumped into my arms and we kissed, god she was gorgeous, sexy and now in my arms. When we separated she invited me in. If she was harboring animosity about our breakup it wasn't obvious.

She started talking nonstop about the tour and asked endless questions. I had to put my hand over her mouth to shut her up, "Kim I'm here to say sorry. I didn't mean to cut you out of my life, I was just so nervous about how you would feel about just being friends."

She smiled as she kissed my hand, "Babe I understand, but you and Molly were destined to be together. I'm just glad you were able to see that." She grinned coyly, "You know we talk occasionally?"

I nodded with a sly snigger, "Yeah she told me, look the reason I'm here is this." I passed over the tickets and when she saw them she burst into tears and she was in my arms again and we kissed as passionately as we ever had, "Thank you Mi, oh my god I saw all the stuff on the news and I so wanted to go."

I returned her strangling embrace and whispered, "You're going to be staying with my sister April, so I have to warn you it might be weird."

She laughed, "Weird, no it'll be great I can find all about your life, get all the dirt from your childhood."

Kim actually flew out on the same flight as us and the girls especially made her welcome and feel like she was part of it. She spent a lot of time sitting with Mel and that made me nervous. Mel was a real pussy hound.

We arrived in KC the day before the concert and driving around the city it was obvious the place was more than ready for the gig.

As we drove past Arrowhead it was like a city of hobos had invaded, there was a mass of people camping outside the gates making sure they could get in.

I felt guilty seeing them sitting around in sleeping bags.

Molly giggled laughing, "Shit I remember those days, I did that to see Courtney Love, I camped out for two nights."

I decided we needed to do something for them, "Like what?" Moll's queried.

As we sat in the cab watching I said, "Food and drinks, lets turn it into a party."

She laufghed, "Jesus they will get locked up."

"Na the City would get to much bad press."

I climbed out of the cab and said, "Go to a liquor store and buy as much as you can fit in this thing, I'm going to order pizza and lots of it."

The cab driver looked worried but Moll's started convincing him it would be OK.

I walked into the group of mostly kids grouped outside the gates and at first they didn't recognize me. On stage I dress like a runaway lesbian slut but day to day I look more like an average boyish girl. Today dressed in my mini dress and denim cut off jacket and docs I looked more like one of them.

As I entered the largest group one of the girls recognized me and suddenly I was swamped. It got wild when Moll's returned accompanied by the girls and Kim with the cabbie carrying arms full of booze.

Mel got jumped on by a couple of horny young girls and soon after the food arrived. When Gloria found out she was livid but never one to miss a chance at publicity turned up with a photographer.

A news crew turned up from the local station and we were on the nightly news. Of course the cops turned up and shut the party down but not before we were mugged by happy fans saying thank you screaming we will see you tomorrow.

The day of the concert dawned sunny and bright and as we drove to the stadium it was obvious all the concerns about the traffic were warranted. Our bus had to weave its way through lines and lines of cars and screaming chanting pedestrians. This was going to be huge.

On stage the place already had hundreds of fans streaming in and listening to the sound checks. The stage was already set up for us so it was just a matter of playing a few songs to get the levels right.

Once we were happy the other acts went through their sound checks. Then it was just sit back and wait. I decided to wander down amongst the fans and talk to as many as possible. There was a stand set up where we were selling merch. As I talked to the fans, I ended up signing hundreds of shirts and CD's, Albums and caps.

As the first act was introduced, I found a spot out in the middle and sat with our family, they were all there, Sue, Bev and her tribe, mom April and Sandy and right there in the middle was Kim snuggled up between mom and Fred.

Holy shit what a nightmare. Mom welcomed me into the group and Kim gave me a huge kiss right in front of them all. Mom smiled with a worried shake of her head, we chatted for a while before I wandered off to talk to some fans. I loved talking to the fans, getting a feel for what they wanted to hear and what they liked and of course what they didn't. It was a chance to connect. I listened for a few songs before I headed back stage to catch up with Molly and the band and to get into costume.

For this gig Jas resurrected our original costumes and we looked slutty, sleazy and it felt as sexy as hell. We helped each other with hair and makeup, Cindy pinched a peek under my little leather mini skirt squealing, "Well I'm the only one who hasn't seen it!"

Jas gave her a slap and we laughed easing the growing tension.

We worked through a set list and had a huddle. As we held it for a few minutes Mel shouted, "This is it girls, it's goodbye Kansas...hello world."

As we walked out onto the huge stage the sun was out at its fullest and it was hot, summer was here and it was hot. Mel walked up to the mic and screamed, "Hello Kansas!" Cindy, Jas and me walked up behind her as we waved to the screaming masses.

Mel lifted up the mic and walked out as far as she could before announcing, "Thank you all for coming out today. This is where it all started for us, Lawrence and KC we love you but we are moving and wanted to give something back, say thank you to all our fans. So here it is folks, thank you, this is your day and wasn't that a great party last night?"

The cheer went up and I heard a few of the girls from the previous night scream, "We love you!"

The surge was visible as the crowd heaved forward clapping and cheering. We strapped on our instruments and as we played the cacophony started, the singing was so loud we didn't have to sing, they knew all the words and sung them back at us. Even a couple of the new songs they knew. It was loud, raucous and wild. Jas wound them up even more once she started dancing and for once Mel got into it as well and the three of us danced outrageously shaking our asses and bouncing all over the stage.

When it came time for the encores it was so damn loud and they chanted loudly trying to keep us on stage. We stayed as long as we could but of course there were limitations and we had to stop on time or the fines would make the whole thing worthless.

After the show we were exhausted and even although Gloria wanted to put on a big party, we were all too tired. We couldn't go because we had a dinner planned with mom and the family at a small out of the way restaurant. The dinner was incredible and watching Kim with April as they laughed and gossiped was scary and fun. Kim and Molly sat together as we updated everybody on our plans to make LA our home at least for a while. It was a late night and well after midnight before Moll's and I snuggled up together in bed.

As we snuggled together Moll's laughed, "You know I wouldn't mind if Kim was here with us."

I sniggered, "Oh yeah don't worry I got that. I saw you dancing with her and I saw enough flirting but no I couldn't do that. I do have feelings for her but I want to keep her as a friend."

She sighed, "It's your call babe, it might be nice and it would have saved her from Sandy and April."

The next thing of course was the European tour. Molly and Gloria spent hours getting it ready, getting the venues right. The video from the charity gig made it easier to sell. It grew quickly having singles in the top ten helped.

As we were getting ready Gloria turned up with another young woman. She was a spunk that's for sure and after the introductions it was easy to see she was a hardnosed bitch as well. Gloria introduced Sally to us because she wanted Molly to have some help. This was going to be big, too big for just Molly to handle on her own. Or so I thought, the truth was very different which I was about to find out.

Later when Moll's and I were alone she told me why. "Babe, Gloria wants me to take a bigger role in her company and she is offering me a lot of money. The down side is I am not going to be there for the whole tour which is why Sally is coming along. She is going to slowly take over and I will step back."

It was hard to argue, Moll's was good at her job and I wanted her to be successful so as much as I hated the idea of us being apart, I knew it had to happen.

For the first part of the tour Sally and Molly the fearsome twosome organized everything and Sally who was a real ball buster even on her own she took command and in Amsterdam Molly said her goodbyes promising to meet us in London for the last few shows.

Sally stepped up and the transition was seamless, she worked damned hard to make it work.

Mel though was smitten, we all saw it from the moment she met Sally she was infatuated. She followed her around like a lost kitten and whatever Sally said Mel went along with which shocked the hell out of Jas, Cindy and me.

At first it was comical watching her fawn over her, following her everywhere and doing her darndest to get it reciprocated. The uncomfortable part was Sally wasn't interested. Well not at first anyway not that I could see. It didn't help that one of us had to spend nights with Mel in our beds crying her eyes out. This was Mel's first real taste of unrequited love and she had fallen hard.

Sally gave her the cold shoulder, ignoring all and every attempt to get her to take the bait. Like I said at first it was funny but once we saw how much it was cutting Mel to bits, I decided to take Sally aside and talk to her.

It happened after a show in Hamburg and the others had all gone to bed. It was just Sally and me and the barkeep.

After a couple of schnapps, I got brave enough, "Sally I get the feeling you like Mel?" I was talking shit really although over the last week I had seen her eyes following Mel.

She choked unbelievingly on her drink, "What did you say?"

"Mel...you like her, she has been throwing herself at you and you've rejected her every attempt, but I have seen you on many occasions when you think nobody's watching staring at her. I think you like her."

Sally went bright red and looked away guiltily, "Yes alright, I do like her, but this is my first really big job and I'm trying to make an impression for Gloria. I need to make this work and I don't think a romance will help me."

"I understand that, but do you have to be so cold and callous with her?....I mean c'mon there's got to be some middle ground, at least talk to her, try and be friends at least."

"I'm scared, I know in the past how difficult it is to be friends with somebody you like. I'm afraid if I let down my guard even a little we'll end up in bed and then I'm fucked."

I laughed at her choice of words, "Yes you will be, but cut the girl some slack."

Over the next few days, it was noticeable Mel and Sally spent a lot of time together on the bus talking snuggled close together. Both Cindy and Jas at different times gave me a nudge giggling at them.

It was the morning I caught them walking out of the same room hand in hand, Sally looking decidedly guilty that I knew it had moved past the friend's stage.

Mel became a different person, she was almost likable. It didn't detract from Sally though she was as hardnosed as ever.

Our last shows were in England, Scotland and Ireland. The very last show was to be at the Royal Albert Hall.

Molly and I had skyped and talked endlessly on the phone and she was supposed to be at our first show in Manchester but she was held up and didn't actually arrive until we were in Edinburgh. When she walked in, we hugged so tight it was good to have her back in my arms. Damn I missed her so much when she wasn't around.

The show was at Usher Hall and it went off like fireworks. Man, the place rocked and it went off, the Scots are a wild bunch and when they like you they love you. As always our shows are packed with chicks, they form the pack at the front of the stage, mostly drooling over Jas as she works them over swinging her sexy ass in their faces. Mel though it has to be said since her love affair with Sally had started to take a lot more care with her appearance and she looked equally as sexy. From there it was off to Glasgow, Dublin, then Cardiff, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham and the last show in London.