Marissa

Story Info
Bitchy ex-employee gets what she deserves.
7.4k words
4.49
77.9k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my finger down Marissa's back slowly. I started right at the base of her head, where the buckle for the O-ring gag was tightened. I slowly teased it down her naked body, following her spine, stopping at the top of her buttcrack. She started to struggle more, making these little umph noises. It was all the noise she was able to get out, as I had stuffed her thong panties into her mouth with the O-ring gag, and secured it with a piece of duct tape.

I placed one hand on each asscheek and eased them apart. Glistening with lube, the silver buttplug was lodged firmly in her anus, which stretched pink and twitching around the base. I leaned forward, my body pressing against her back. I whispered in her ear 'Ah, you're awake! Now we can have some fun."

***

Marissa was easy on the eyes. No, I'm not gonna kid myself. Marissa was smoking hot.

It's probably the reason I hired her, and one year into her employment it was definitely why I kept her around.

When I first met her for an interview, I was struck by just how hot she was. Dark brown hair with auburn highlights, flawless ivory skin, big blue eyes, perfect white teeth. At 100 pounds and 5 foot 4, 18 year old Marissa was a total smoke show. The fact that her daily wear consisted of skin tight leggings, a tank top covering c-cup tits, a loose nit shawl-sweater, and thong underwear (straps just barely visible over her pants) certainly didn't hurt her appeal around the office.

What can I say? I was only 28, single, and newly promoted to the General Manager position of a small, new division of the company. I was given complete leeway with hiring and firing. Given the customer facing nature of the division, and relative ease of the work involved, I decided that youthful, energetic college kids and recent high school grads would be perfect. Training was quick and easy, the pay for them was decent with ample opportunity to make large commissions.

For the first year, Marissa was an overall good employee. Not great, not stellar, not a Rockstar, but good. Middle of the pack of the small sales team. I suspected however, given that most of her sales went to men, her looks were having the same effect on them as they were having on me. She was a regular in my masturbation fantasies. I came close to asking her out more than once, but decided each time that my job was more important than some fling, no matter how fucking hot she was.

Either way, she was not performing poorly and her professional attitude was on target, even if it was flirty. Showing up on time, volunteering to stay late when other employees called in sick, offering to run errands for the office when she didn't have to. It was that go get 'em attitude (and her looks of course) that made me ignore her middling performance.

So when Marissa told me that she was planning on going to college and asked if she could stay on part time, I of course sat down with her and worked out a schedule that would ensure I had enough coverage on the sales floor at all times but would also give her a shot at getting some decent sales.

Unfortunately, it was this compromise that ended Marissa's employment with my division. She started showing up late, just a few minutes to start, then longer and longer until it would be quarter or twenty minutes past the hour and I would see her car roll into the lot. At first I wrote it off as an adjustment period, but when I started keeping track of late arrivals and compared it to her school schedule, and peeking at her Instagram, I realized that her lateness was due to the fact that she had fallen into the college party lifestyle.

Don't get me wrong. I went to university as well, and I partied my ass off there too. But I never let it interfere with my studies or any part time jobs I had.

The last straw was on a cold February morning. Marissa had been late twice already that week and 3 times the week before that. I called her into my office when she strolled in (20 minutes past her shift start), and gave her a straight up dressing down.

However I thought it was going to go, it didn't go that way. Not at all. She interrupted me the second I told her that we needed to talk about her tardiness. I could smell the alcohol on her breath and she ranted about how I was a slave driver and how school was more important and how she hated working for me. I was taken aback. Marissa had never spoken to me like that before. The position she was in had a lot of down time that I did not regulate. I didn't have a dress code and I generally looked the other way about a lot of stuff, trying to be the cool young boss who was well-liked by his employees.

Long story short, after a total blowup in my office that was heard by the entire sales team and a customer because I neglected to close the door, Marissa told me to piss off and that she quit, leaving me high and dry for the rest of the week. Besides being humiliated and mortified that an employee could act that way in front of customers, her quitting with no notice meant that in addition to my standard 55 hour work week at GM of the division, I had to stay late and cover weekends until I could get a new person hired and trained.

Needless to say, those two weeks were quite irritating. In fact, once they were over, I was still furious at her. But my rage had turned from hot and unthinking to cold and calculating. I got back into the gym to try and work off some of the stress that had built up over the past fortnight. It was there that I worked out my plan to visit some sweet sweet revenge on Marissa.

***

It had taken almost two months to get her new schedule down and figure out when she would be alone and the most vulnerable, but after two 75+ hour weeks, discreetly following Marissa around was a vacation by comparison.

I decided that the best opportunity would be late on a Saturday night. Marissa liked to frequent one of several clubs and bars in the downtown core of our city. Besides the usual office buildings and shops in the immediate vicinity, the area has the lake to the south, residential houses to the north, industrial development to the east, and motel row to the west. Despite the name, motel row wasn't just motels. It had traditional hotels as well as several small individual cottages for rent.

I had a cottage booked for the entire weekend. It was the last one, right at the end with no immediate neighbors. I was dressed in black pants and shirt, with black cotton gloves and a black ski mask. I was driving a dark rental car just for this outing. I had a taser in my pocket

I looked down at the clock, 12:30 a.m., perfect. I looked up just in time to see her exit the dance club. She was dressed in her usual club gear (thank God for Instagram and 18 year old stupidity), trashy low cut shirt, lots of makeup, hooker boots and her black leggings. She waved goodbye to her friends and started walking in the opposite direction, towards her apartment while her friends headed towards a restaurant. She was walking unevenly, clearly she had had one drink too many and the tall black leather boots with the 3 inch heel weren't doing her any favours on the uneven sidewalk. Excellent.

I pulled out and followed her, passing her twice to circle around, allowing her to put as much distance as possible between herself and her friends. I passed her once more and pulled over to the side of the street maybe 200 feet ahead of her. I parked under a tree, in the shadow cast by the streetlight. I turned off my headlights, lowered the seats as far down and back as it could go, slunk down, and waited. I was nearly invisible.

Right as she walked into the tree's shadow, eyes straight head with absolutely no situational awareness, I pounced. I swung the door open took two steps, jammed the taser into the side of her neck and squeezed the button. She seized up and slumped, never making a sound. She didn't react at all, and never even saw what hit her. I leaned her body back in my arms, scooped her up and deposited her in the trunk of the rental. I had zip ties ready to go and secured her wrists and ankles. I ripped a strip of duct tape and covered her mouth, careful not to catch her hair. I gently closed the lid. I looked around. No one in sight, no porch lights on illuminated living rooms or bedrooms. Got her. I got into car, slowly pulled out, and drove carefully back to my rental cottage. I passed a cop along the way, and they didn't even give me a second glance.

***

Marissa groaned ever so slightly. She was starting to wake up. Perfect timing too. I had just finished up preparing her for all the delightful activities I had planned and was reclining on the cottage recliner that I had dragged into the bedroom, itching with anticipation. I had popped a Viagra that I had gotten from a party minded friend about 45 minutes ago, right when I got Marissa back to the room. Seeing her trussed up and exposed sent a rush of blood to my cock. It was a harder and firmer erection than I had ever had. Marissa groaned again and my cock twitched in my boxers. I stood up and walked up behind her.

I ran my finger down Marissa's back slowly. I started right at the base of her neck, where the buckle for the O-ring gag was tightened. I slowly teased it down her naked body, following her spine, stopping at the top of her buttcrack. She started to struggle a bit, making these little umph noises. It was all the noise she was able to get out, as I had stuffed her thong panties into her mouth with the O-Ring gag and secured it with a piece of duct tape.

I placed one hand on each taut perfect asscheek and eased them apart. Glistening with lube, the silver buttplug was lodged firmly in her anus, which stretched pink and twitching around the base. I leaned forward, my body pressing against her back. I whispered in her ear "Ah, you're awake! Now we can have some fun."

Marissa made a few more unintelligible noises before I delivered a swift slap to her right asscheek, "Do shut the fuck Marissa." She squealed and began to struggle in earnest, but the ropes I had secured her wrists and ankles with held firm. It was climbing rope I acquired from a sporting goods store. Frankly I was more worried about the bed posts giving out before the rope.

I had secured her face down on the cottage double bed. I had stuck a wedge pillow under her hips to force her asshole and pussy up and open. As I mentioned, I had secured her mouth with an O-ring gag, and stuffed her panties in to muffle her noises. I had also blindfolded her with a sleepmask.

I delivered another hard, swift slap to her ass, left cheek this time. "And stop struggling. Those ropes are not going to break."

Nevertheless, she struggled until I delivered a dozen slaps to her backside, leaving her asscheeks red and hot to the touch. To be honest, she stopped struggling after the fourth or fifth spank, but the rage that had been festering for more than two months bubbled to the surface. By the time I got control of myself she was whimpering and obviously begging me to stop through her gag.

I had already stripped down to my boxer shorts before she woke up, but I kept my skimask on. No need to get reckless. I had been speaking in whispers and low harsh tones so she wouldn't recognize my voice. I walked around to face her. Her mouth was perfectly level with my cock. Excellent.

I reached behind her head and removed the sleep mask. Her crystal blue eyes opened and stared up at the masked half naked person in front of her. Not to brag, but I had been blessed by the genetic lottery. I'm 6'2", 170 lbs, with clear skin, green eyes, black hair, and my time in the gym had given me a lean, athletic physique. I was also hung like a moose, 9 inches long and right thick, which never failed to satisfy my previous girlfriends. I had also gotten a vasectomy when I was 25, as I absolutely never wanted kids.

I reached down and wiped away her tears from the spanking I had just delivered. I wiped my thumb in her hair before removing the duct tape from the gag and plucking her red silk thong out of her mouth. I held it to my nose and inhaled deeply. The musky scent of her pussy and asshole were intoxicating, making my dick even harder, if it was all possible.

Her whimpers grew louder, threatening to turn into a scream when I slapped her across the face. "I said, shut the fuck up Marissa" I hissed in her ear.

"Now, you might be wondering why you are here and why I am doing this to you." I started, her eyes filling with fear. "I'm doing this because you are an arrogant little cunt who needs to be brought down a peg. You act like the world owes you something and that people exist to serve you, even when you actually owe them. You walk around dressed like a slut and use it to your advantage."

I stopped and took a breath. I had been getting worked up. I calmed down and turned back to her.

"I am going to teach you a lesson about humility, about serving others, about not being arrogant." I dropped my boxers and left my cock spring free. It slapped her in the nose and she flinched away.

I laughed, "Oh Marissa. That's cute. Because I am not a cruel man, I'm going to tell you exactly what I've done to you so far, and what I plan on doing to you later."

She stared at my cock, which was twitching and glistening with precum not 3 inches from her face. A rope of drool ran from the O-ring gag until it fell off and hit the floor.

"So to start, I have placed an O-Ring gag in your mouth." I tapped the hard plastic ring in her mouth. "It keeps you from talking or biting down, but gives me full access to your pretty mouth and throat. I'm sure you can figure out what I plan to do with that.' I chuckled, and used a single finger to flick my cock across her right eye.

I knelt and grabbed a handful of her tits with both hands. "You know, you have absolutely gorgeous tits. I can only imagine what they look like covered in lube with my fat cock between them. But, unfortunately, we are on a timetable and I've got my eyes on something far more delicious. So I'll leave your tits with these instead."

I grabbed a pair of ordinary wooden clothespins and waved them in front of her eyes. Her gaze widened in terror for just a moment before I clipped the first on her nipple. She squealed and screamed behind her gag, thrusting her chest towards me. I grabbed her and pushed my head to her other nipple, rolling it around in my lips. I flicked it with my tongue a few times before giving it a good hard bite. Not enough to break the skin, but enough to make her squeal again. I clipped the clothespin on her abused nipple and stood up. She was panting and shaking, slowly regaining control of herself.

I moved around to behind her before continuing. "I have lubed your pussy generously. No need for this to be more uncomfortable for you than it needs to be."

I ran a finger across her pubis and then down along her pussy lips, enjoying the smooth, soft, hairless skin. I chuckled again as she squirmed. "Thank you for getting a Brazilian wax recently. You saved me the trouble of having to do it to you myself." I gave her clit a light pinch before dragging my fingers to the silver buttplug and giving it a gentle tug. Marissa gasped and tried to inch her way forward, but was held in place by the ropes.

"As I'm sure you are now aware, I have liberally lubed your asshole as well. I also left a little present for you in there." I gave the plug another tug, this time hard and downward. Marissa let out a short, jerked cry and I let go. " Wanted to make sure your ass was good to go since I plan on fully enjoying it along with your mouth and pussy."

I walked back around in front of her. I held her thong to my nose once again took another deep inhale. I then held them to her nose and waited for her to instinctively breath through her nose. I threw them to the side and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at me. It was then that I noticed her eyes were full of fresh tears, like she had come to realize just how bad of a spot she was in and that there was basically no way out.

' Like I said Marissa. I am not a cruel man. So I am going to give you choice in this whole matter." I laughed internally as a spring of hope flickered in her eyes. "You get to choose in what order I fuck your holes."

" Do you want mouth first, then pussy, then ass? Or should I start with your cunt, and make you lick your pussy juice off my cock before I rape your asshole?' She started whimpering defeatedly, squirming in her bonds.

" Or should I begin with your ass, and then use your mouth to clean myself before enjoying that tight shaved little slit of yours?" She began to struggle in earnest now, her garbled words getting louder and louder. I slapped her across the face hard and her motions stopped, her attention fully on me.

" Choose." I said firmly. "What hole first?"

"Ass?"

She went rock still and silent.

"Pussy?"

She moved a bit.

"Mouth?"

She moaned and nodded her head.

"Alright. Now was that so hard?' I asked, not expecting an answer. I pulled out of a bottle of flavoured lube from my bag. "I've even got a treat for you. See? Strawberry. Your favourite."

I coated my cock in the lube, the sweet smell filling my nostrils. I grabbed her head again. "Look at me." Her bright blue eyes were shame-filled and desperate, but there was nothing to be done for that. I used my other hand to position my dripping tip right at her lips. "Stick out your tongue." She did.

I slid the underside of my tip across the bumpy surface of her tongue. It was even better than I thought it would be. A shiver went up my spine as I slid my tip left and right and then forward and back, just penetrating her mouth. I let go of my cock and grabbed and fistful of hair with each hand.

I began to even so slowly slid my cock into her mouth. She groaned, and I groaned along with her. "I want to feel that tongue working Marissa. I want you to work for your reward."

I snickered as I felt her mouth start to work with vigor, no doubt wanting to make me come as fast as she could and get herself out of this mess quickly. "That's it Marissa. Suck my fat cock. Take it all the way down."

I began to thrust in earnest, just hitting the back of her mouth with each movement. I looked down and saw her staring up at me. Drool was bubbling around the O-Ring ever time I pulled out. Her breath coming out in short huffs before I slotted my dick back inside her pretty little face. A few thrusts later I pulled out and grabbed the base of my cock and began to wipe the lube and precum and slobber all over her face, making sure to smear it in her hair just a touch.

" Now," I said menacingly, "I'm going to fuck your face."

She took a deep breath right as I placed the tip of my cock on her tongue and with no preparation, thrust my hips forward with pulling her head towards me. I didn't stop until I felt her face mush into my pubes.

Her throat was absolutely heavenly. Tight and hot and wet. I could feel her fighting and winning over her gag reflex as her tongue worked back and forth. I kept her there until I saw her eyes start to plead for breath. I pulled out and watched her chest move up and down for a moment, her tits heaving, clothes pins threatening to come unclipped from her swollen nipples. I reached down and grabbed one and pulled it away from her body. She squealed slightly until the clip came off. I did the same to her other breast, leaving her panting. Marissa's nipples were swollen and red, but erect and hard as diamonds.

I slid back into her mouth and began to throat fuck her in earnest. Long, hard, deep strokes that pushed her face into my crotch. I could feel the cum rising in my balls and I left out a short snort.

"Are you ready slut? I'm gonna dump a hot load of cum down your throat. Get ready for it!"

12