Marital Aid Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella's only response was yet another throaty, needy whine at the unfairness of Clea's command. She didn't complain, though. The older woman was rapidly sinking into subspace; the deep, all-encompassing mindset of complete, unquestioning obedience to her mistress. That clouded-over but adoring look in her eyes filled Clea's heart with delight.

She decided to give Isabella a little extra incentive and test out another of her new post-hypnotic suggestions in the process.

"Don't worry," Clea told her. "I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Clea reached down and slipped a hand into her pants. She was already wet, of course; seeing Isabella this turned on and submissive always did that to her. Clea took a brief moment to gratify herself, dipping two fingertips into her pussy until they were coated and dripping with her own juices. Then she stopped - and presented the hand to Isabella's lips.

She didn't need to say anything. Isabella knew exactly what to do. She stretched up, opened her mouth, and started to suckle.

An instant later, her eyes flew wide in amazement.

"Oh my god," Isabella panted around Clea's fingers. "That tastes - you taste - amazing!"

"Thank you." Clea giggled wickedly to herself. "Just noticed?"

"No, it's..." Isabella was still lapping frantically at Clea's hand, eager to enjoy every last drop. "Um, did you change your diet without telling me or something? T-this is..."

Clea raised an eyebrow. This was proving even more effective than she'd expected - not that that was a bad thing. Isabella's own arousal was all but forgotten amidst her newfound thirst for Clea's taste. She kept licking Clea's fingertips until she was absolutely sure that no trace of her new favorite flavor remained - then a fresh hunger seemed to wash over her as it occurred to Isabella that plenty more of that delicious ambrosia was dripping from between Clea's thighs.

"Mistress," Isabella breathed. Her gaze was fixed on the spot. "May I eat you out? Right now?"

"My, my," Clea commented, amused. "You've really changed your tune, my love."

"I just... it's..." Isabella couldn't seem to fit it into words. She was frantic. Like a cat for catnip. "You wanted me to make you cum, right? S-so..."

There was something so very intoxicating about watching Isabella, a woman older and more senior than Clea, the woman she'd been pining after for so long, thinking of nothing but how much she desperately wanted to lick Clea's pussy. It was the greatest possible turn-on.

"I did," Clea allowed. She reached across the bed and stroked Isabella's face affectionately. "But given how demanding you're being, I think you're going to have to convince me." Her smile twisted into a smirk. "Beg. Like I taught you."

Isabella shivered pleasurably for a moment. She loved Clea being confident and dominant just as much as Clea loved her being submissive and obedient. "Yes, mistress."

With some effort, Isabella got upright and clambered up to her feet. In an efficient, unhurried way, she started removing her clothes - her dress, then her leggings, then her underwear - carefully folding each garment and setting it down beside herself in a neat pile as she did.

Once Isabella was completely naked, she started to kneel next to the bed. Clea soon noticed, though, that thanks to the increasingly large bump on her belly, she was having trouble. Clea immediately got up to assist her.

"Here," she offered. "Let me help."

Isabella nodded gratefully and took Clea's arm, letting her mistress take some of her weight as she helped lower to the ground. Once there, Isabella folded her legs beneath her, straightened her back, and then bent forward at a stiff angle.

"Please, mistress," she said simply. "Let me eat your pussy."

Looking down at her like that, Clea had the best possible view of Isabella's naked body. She saw it every day now, but that didn't make it any less special or any less beautiful. Somehow, motherhood had only made Isabella's gorgeous, mature curves even more appealing. Her fantastic figure was even more stunning; her hips were wider than ever before, and her boobs had grown at least a full cup size. Her rich, brown skin had a fresh glow to it - and, of course, her belly was full and heavy with her pregnancy.

In Clea's eyes, she was an avatar of fertility and motherhood. She was so beautiful. And Clea couldn't wait to have her between her legs.

"You may," Clea told her.

"Thank you, mistress!" Isabella replied gratefully.

Isabella raised her head and eagerly shuffled forward, towards Clea. Clea, every bit as impatient as her, quickly unbuckled her pants, shucked them down to her knees, and then perched on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide apart.

The older woman grinned proudly as she noted that Clea was just as wet as she was.

Clea's panties were completely soaked, and Isabella wasted no time pulling them to one side and bringing her lips to Clea's cunt. The very first touch reminded her just how wonderfully addictive she now found her girlfriend's taste. With renewed eagerness, Isabella started kissing, licking, and worshiping with all her energy.

Clea threw back her head and moaned. Fuck, it felt incredible.

Over the brief but passionate course of their relationship, Isabella had gone from a virgin pussylicker to a practiced expert. Thanks to Clea's firm teachings, she knew exactly how to best pleasure her mistress's body. The right touches, the right rhythms - all of it was muscle memory, but for Clea, the experience was heightened even further by the sheer, unnatural desperation with which Isabella was eating her out.

It was like she was dying of thirst, and Clea's wetness was all she had to drink. Isabella was barely pausing to breathe as she kissed Clea's pussy and pressed her tongue as deeply as she could inside her. All of Clea's breaths were coming out as moans, and a wild grin was spread across her face. She couldn't believe how well this particular hypnotic suggestion was working out.

Once Isabella's initial thirst was sated, she settled in a slightly steadier rhythm, pausing occasionally to adore Clea's inner thighs with deep, loving kisses or to tease and suckle on her clit. Soon, as the pleasure rose in Clea's body, her entire body started heaving and shuddering and each one of her moans forced all the air out of her lungs. Clea's climax was coming.

"F-fuck!" she panted. "I l-love that I made you so good at this!"

Isabella's only response was a delighted purr that Clea could feel echoing through her own body.

"Yeah," Clea moaned, as Isabella's tongue touched a particularly sensitive spot just inside her. "Right there. Right there."

She was usually content to simply sit back and relax as Isabella ate her out, but with her orgasm approaching, Clea reached down and rested her hand on the back of Isabella's head, using it to guide the older woman and control her pace. Sensing Clea's intent, Isabella redoubled her efforts, and with her tongue moving so quickly and eagerly, Clea soon felt herself cresting the wave of her orgasm.

"Yeah! Right there!" Clea repeated breathlessly. She clamped down with her hand and her thighs at once, forcing Isabella against her body, denying her air. "Good girl. Good girl! I'm - fuck!"

Clea came. The pleasure hit her with such a fierce intensity, she needed to grip the sides of the bed with both hands just to keep herself upright. Instead, as she rode out the orgasm, Clea crossed both of her legs behind Isabella's head, squeezing her like a vice, forcing the older woman to keep eating her out until her pleasure slowly, finally ebbed away - not that Isabella needed much forcing. She was just as eager as Clea to prolong her pleasure and heighten her orgasm.

Anything for her beloved mistress.

Eventually, the strength drained from Clea's body and she let her legs fall apart, finally allowing Isabella to come up for air. The older woman gratefully slumped back a little. She looked like a total mess. Her face was covered with Clea's slick, sticky wetness, and her eyes were as glassy and blank as Clea had ever seen them. Isabella had been so caught up in worshiping Clea, she was all but hypnotized.

It was just about the hottest thing Clea had ever seen.

"Good girl," Clea sighed once more, her breath coming back to her in fits and starts. "OK, my love. Your turn."

She reached down and helped Isabella back up to her feet. Isabella obeyed effortlessly. She was like a doll, just waiting to be posed. Once Clea laid her down on the bed and clambered up between her knees, though, she realized what was going to happen. A deep blush hit Isabella's cheeks. She'd had her fill of Clea's taste; now the near-forgotten need in her own body was coming roaring back.

"Please, mistress," Isabella whined. "Don't make me wait any longer."

"Don't worry," Clea replied lovingly. "You've been very, very good for me, Bella. You deserve every reward in the world."

With that, she pushed her face up between Isabella's perfectly soft, appealing thighs and started to kiss her.

Just like Isabella, Clea knew her lover's body intimately and expertly. She knew exactly how best to make Isabella feel good. After all, she'd already gone down on her dozens and dozens of times. However, the approach she took was very, very different.

Clea had promised to make Isabella cum. She hadn't promised to do it right away.

"P-please," Isabella begged incoherently as Clea started kissing her way up her inner thighs, tortuously slow. "Please. Please, please, please!"

Clea wasn't to be rushed. She kept a steady, gradual pace, kissing and nipping, inching ever closer to Isabella's pussy. Isabella squirmed and writhed madly from the teasing pleasure, bucking her hips in an effort to shift herself down the bed, closer to Clea's lips - but Clea wouldn't allow it. Instead, she just giggled at how much Isabella was dripping down her own thighs.

"Wow," she commented, "you really need this, don't you?"

"Yes!" Isabella barked out. "G-god, yes!"

"Cute," Clea purred. "Tell me, Bella, did you ever think you'd be like this? Knocked up and owned by a younger woman? Lying on your back, begging her to lick your cunt?"

Isabella's needy thrashing intensified as she tried to cover her face and hide from the burning-hot shame that assailed her. After a moment, though, Clea stroked a single fingertip across her pussy, and Isabella was forced to grip the bed sheets, exposing the submissive, embarrassed, lust-drunk look on her face.

"I... I... nooooo," Isabella protested. "I... I'm... you're... n-not fair!"

Clea giggled. She was right, of course - but only Clea knew why.

"Yeah?" Clea teased. "I'm not fair? How does that explain how much of a mess you're making? You're dripping all over the bed, babe."

"Nooo," Isabella howled again in futile denial. "You... y-you... did something... to me!"

"Oh, I did?" Clea put her lips very, very close to Isabella's skin, letting her warm breath tease her. "What did I do?"

"I... don't..." Isabella gave up and simply moaned. She couldn't think, and both of them knew it.

"No, c'mon," Clea told her. "Tell me. What did I do?"

"You... you... I..." Isabella was trying her hardest to muster an answer, but Clea wasn't making it easy for her. Whenever Isabella looked like she was close to spitting out a word longer than a syllable, Clea dragged her tongue across her cunt in a slow, languid stroke that turned the older woman's mind to mush.

"You can do it," Clea teased. "Answer me. What did I do?"

Eager to obey, Isabella eventually managed to summon a response. "You... m-made me... a... lesbian!"

Clea blinked, surprised. She paused for a moment. "Excuse me?"

"That's what it f-felt like." Without Clea distracting her at every moment, Isabella could speak a little easier. "Before you, I never... but, god, you're just so amazing and supportive and b-beautiful. Without you, I might never have realized."

Clea relaxed. Smiled. "I see. So it's my fault you're such a total bottom."

"You- ah!"

Isabella tried to answer, but her words broke apart hopelessly as Clea started eating her out again. This time, there was no teasing. No foreplay. Isabella was beyond the need for that. She was already at a rolling boil, desperate for any kind of release.

Which meant her pleasure was all the greater when Clea finally turned her attention to her clit. She wrapped her lips around it, sucking and lapping, bringing one hand up to rub against the lips of Isabella's pussy.

Her efforts had Isabella moaning like never before.

The older woman would have been thrashing and squirming like crazy, except that all the strength had completely drained from her limbs. Instead, all Isabella could do was reach to either side of herself and gather up the bedsheets into her fists whilst all the air was forced out of her lungs.

"P... p-please!" Isabella moaned, in a voice higher and needier than ever before. "P-please! I n-n-need... need..."

Clea knew she was begging for something different this time: for mercy. For just a moment to catch her breath. But Clea wasn't going to give it to her. Instead, she redoubled her efforts, working Isabella's clit as quickly and furiously as she could, keen to bring her lover to the point of orgasm as quickly as possible.

It didn't take long.

Isabella's orgasm came screaming. After so much teasing, for so long, it hit her like a thunderbolt. Her moans filled the entire house, and all around Clea, she twitched and shuddered violently as the sheer force of the pleasure short-circuited her brain. Clea guided her through it expertly, switching up her rhythm to ensure the pleasure hit Isabella in waves, one climax after the next, folding atop each other, guiding her to the very peak of bliss.

And all the while, Clea was grinning. The moment was perfect. Both of them were in heaven.

Once Isabella's pleasure finally ebbed away, she relaxed into a happy, addled daze. Clea gave her a moment to herself, to recover from the sheer over-stimulation. But once she felt Isabella was ready, Clea reached over to her bedside table and retrieved a set of papers from the drawer.

"What's that?" Isabella asked, turning to look at her. She was still flushed, and her face was drenched with sweat. She looked so happy.

"Another reward," Clea replied. "I was thinking it might be time."

"What does that-" Isabella started to ask, but froze when Clea handed her the papers and saw what was written at the top of the first page.

They were marriage papers.

"We should make it official, right?" Clea asked. "Before the due date, I mean. Assuming you'll say 'yes', that is."

"Yes." Isabella's grin split her face from ear to ear. "I'm saying 'yes'."

Immediately, Clea's face hurt from smiling too. She threw herself on the bed next to Isabella and wrapped the older woman up into a tight, loving embrace.

"I love you," Clea told her.

"I love you too," came Isabella's confident reply. After the two of them pulled away from each other, Isabella turned her attention to the papers and giggled. "I was kind of expecting a ring."

"I'll get one," Clea promised. "But for now, you already have the only ring you truly need."

She reached out and touched her fingertips to Isabella's collar. Isabella blushed.

"Do you have a pen?" she asked.

Clea did. She handed it to Isabella - but before she could sign the marriage papers, Clea stopped her with a hand over the page.

"Actually, there's one more thing we should agree on first," Clea said.

"What's that?" Isabella asked.

Clea winked at her. "Two boys and a girl. Right?"

12